Cascade Duo Reviews

5 | Spokane, WA

5 Reviews for Cascade Duo

Colleen · Married on 07/10/2015

Earecka and her husband helped make my wedding day one for the books! It turned out better than we could have hoped for and we are continually receiving compliments on the elegant, classy and all around beautiful music. Thank you to Earecka and her husband for sharing their talents with our family and friends!

Sent on 08/19/2015
  • W

William · event on: 05/23/2015

The event in question was actually an ordination service, which is not an occasion listed by EventWire. Since a graduation is similar to an ordination, I am using it for this review. The Cascade duo played the prelude to the service, as well as requested songs during the service. We could not have chosen better musicians. When we were undecided, they suggested music appropriate for the event. When they played the violin and harp, they did so with a professionalism that conveyed not only their love of music, but also their excitement for the occasion. That excitement was contagious. And yet the reverence of the occasion was fully maintained. How would I describe their music? A spiritual masterpiece. period

Sent on 06/12/2015

Nancy · Married on 08/17/2013

Jason and Eareka performed for our daughter's outdoor wedding and I cannot express in words how lovely the music was for the ceremony. We were more than pleased. I think stunned is the word we used for how wonderful it was. Their Harp & Violin Duo transports their audience to another world. Honestly, you will be so happy with their professional level and grace! My husband said, "The Harp & Violin Duo was the best money we spent for the wedding!" It was a highlight we will not forget! Sincerely, Nancy Brandt, Sandpoint, Idaho 8/24/13

Sent on 08/25/2013

Bohn · Married on 11/05/2011

Gorgeous music!!...wonderful to work with...they created the perfect atmosphere for my wedding. Kindest vendor we dealt with while planning our wedding! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/06/2012

Channing · Married on 10/08/2016

3.0

Everything you could want from ceremony musicians. Professional, pleasant, high class, talented and easy. They did an amazing job. My only regret is that we didn't get to spend more time with them, as they as very popular professional musicians and we were lucky enough that they could squeeze us in! Thank you Cascade Duo. :)

Sent on 10/22/2016