Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup Reviews

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 5
Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 6
Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 7

Liz · Married on 01/14/2018

I cannot imagine a better experience. Communication before my wedding was great. It's a little nerve wracking to travel several states away to get married and have to just trust everything is properly lined up. Olga came right on time to our hotel and I couldn't believe how quickly she worked her magic. I was beyond blow away by what she was able to do with my thin limp hair. My hairdresser at home was really impressed with her work was well when I showed him photos. It was just a perfect experience all around.

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 8

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you very much for your review! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day!

Spenser Danielle · Married on 01/06/2018

Olga and her team were amazing! My hair and makeup looked perfect during the trial and somehow Casa Salon made it look even BETTER on the day of the wedding! The eyelash extensions were to die for. We had so much fun getting ready the day of the wedding, and it would not have been the same without Casa Salon!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Spenser, thank you for your time, reviewing our business! It was a pleasure meeting you, your family and friends!

Heather · Married on 12/05/2017

Olga & Inna are spectacular! I'm beyond impressed by this team. They were very professional, fun and energetic. I didn't have a planned "do" for my wedding, knowing we were going to be on a sail boat, I was open to any style. Olga did just that! I showed her some pictures of styles I liked and she went with it. My hair was beautiful! Inna did my make up...spotless! I told her I wanted to keep it more natural looking, she too did not disappoint. They were super to work with and even came to the resort.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your review, Heather!
  • O

Olga · Married on 12/02/2017

The ladies from Casa Salon were absolutely amazing! They made me, my bridesmaids, our moms and friends look our absolute best! If I ever get the chance to get all dolled up in Key West again I definitely know where I will be going! Loved them!!!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 9
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 10

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Olga, it was a pleasure working with you and your girls! Thank you for your time reviewing our business!

Danielle · Married on 12/02/2017

Booking with Casa Salon was super easy for my wedding day. I called months before my wedding, spoke with Olga and she also followed up via email with the details. Olga called to confirm the appointment again and get my hotel room number 2 days before the wedding. Olga and Inna showed up to my hotel room right at our scheduled time of 1:30 on Dec 2, 2017. I showed them both make-up and hair ideas I had pinned on pintrest. They provided suggestions based on my hair and hairpiece. They worked on my hair and make-up at the same time. It took maybe 1.5 hours total and the results were amazing. I still looked like myself but very polished and the hair up-do and airbrush make-up lasted the entire day and night. I would highly recommend. Nothing beats having it done in your hotel room. Also, they did not charge my card until services were provided unlike other salons in the area that wanted to charge it when the appointment is made.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Danielle, it was a pleasure meeting you and working with you! Thank you

Marie · Married on 11/25/2017

Both Olga and her partner (I will apologize as i can not recall her name) My daughters and I looked beautiful and highly pleased with both the hair and make-up
    I would choose Casa Salon again in a heart beat as they were very professional and do beautiful work THANK YOU
    Marie Franco-Montalvo

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you Marie, it was a pleasure to be a part of your very special day!

Marie · Married on 11/25/2017

Olga was a 5 STAR the moment I stepped into her Salon

Sent on 12/15/2017

Aneta · Married on 11/19/2017

I am happy with the service I received from the Casa Salon. Arrived just on time and helped me to choose the right make up and hair. I showed them a couple of photos to give them an idea what I wanted and I asked to do what they think will look right for me. I got plenty of compliments on my look during the day and my thin looking hair got a volume like I never had before. Below a blog post from the wedding:

Sent on 12/11/2017

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Aneta, thank you very much for your review! Our clients opinion means a lot to us:)

Tanya · Married on 11/11/2017

Olga was amazing from start to finish! I was planning a destination wedding, from Jacksonville Fl to Key West, and was slightly freaking out about who I would find to do my hair & make-up. I was put at ease as soon as I read all the amazing reviews & talked to Olga. I would recommend Olga & her beautiful salon to ANYONE! She made my Pinterest wedding ideas come to life & made me feel like a true princess!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 11
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 12
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 13

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your review, Tanya! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day!

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

I never felt more beautiful! Case saloon gave me a fresh and natural look that left me feeling amazing. Thank you!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your time reviewing our business, Jessica! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day!

Dolly · Married on 10/22/2017

So, I have only had my hair done by someone else once before, and honestly, it was a disaster; needless to say, I was very leery. Plus I am not one to want to inconvenience anyone and not always a personality that you can warm up to. But Olga, was absolutely wonderful, she came to my location and I LOVED my hair, that also lasted well into the night even in that humidity! I so enjoyed speaking with her on a personal level, which made the experience much more enjoyable and relaxing for me. She's quick, knows what she's doing and does it beyond well.....I came from out of town and this entire appointment was handled through email....I cannot begin to say enough about her, my hair and just my overall experience for this small yet significant occasion. Thank You SO Much!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your review, Dolly! It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you! We are very happy that you liked your hairstyle and very thankful for your time writing a positive review!

Shannon · Married on 10/20/2017

Olga and Inna were the best! All the women got hair and makeup and felt amazing! I wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted but because of their experience and creativity, I looked better than I could have imagined! I’d recommend them to anyone! Came to hotel, right on time and worked to get everyone done with time to spare!!

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your review, Shannon :)))

Loretta · Married on 10/14/2017

FABULOUS! Olga & Li are absolutely great!!! They did my hair & makeup, my 85 yr old Mom’s hair, and daughter’s and friends makeup! We received so many compliments from guests! Even though it was a bit breezy..and definitely warm, my hair & makeup stayed perfect. CANNOT praise them enough on such a wonderful job!!!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 14
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 15

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your review, Loretta!

Rachel · Married on 07/21/2017

Hair and makeup looked amazing!!!!

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you Rachel for your review!

Crimson · Married on 01/14/2017

Casa Salon provided make up and hair styling for me, my mom and sister for my Key West wedding on 1/14/17. We were unable to do a trial before the wedding as we were coming from out of town, but we were very pleased with the results! The stylists came to my hotel room where the ceremony was taking place. I highly recommend Casa Salon for Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Crimson, thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you and your family! Looking forward to see pictures from your wedding. Congratulations on your marriage! Best wishes from all of us!

Kelly · Married on 12/03/2016

I LOVED working with Casa Salon. Everyone was so nice and helpful. The girls that did my hair and make up were AMAZING!!! It was all EXACTLY how I wanted it!!! : ) And their prices were some of the most reasonable prices that I could find in Key West. Would definitely recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Kelly, thank you so much for your review!!! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family! Best wishes from all of us :)

Kristen · Married on 11/21/2016

Very quick and easy appointment! Both the hair and makeup were done perfect and turned out great in the pictures. The Salon was very accommodating to me changing into my dress there, and waiting for the Officiant to pick me up from there. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Krista · Married on 11/12/2016

Olga and Inna are absolutely amazing!! When I went in for my trial I showed a couple inspiration photos for my hair and make up and I was blown away by what they did! The day of the wedding they did just as good of a job if not better! They were so responsive through emails and very accommodating. Both of them really listened to my thoughts/visions and I honestly could not have been happier with how my hair and make up turned out on my wedding day. I got so many compliments! They also did a wonderful job with all of my girls. They looked amazing! They showed up early and got everyone done on time. I definitely recommend Casa Salon to any brides to be!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Courtney · Married on 11/06/2016

My Wedding was in November 2016. My bridesmaids and I loved Casa Salon! Our hair and make up looked fantastic. The girls stated that their hair was the best they have ever had done for a wedding! Prices are good compared to the other salons in Key West and I think the hair was more unique than the pictures I saw on the other websites. Photos attached to review are from Lavryk photography.

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 16
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 17
    Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup 18

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you very much for your review Courtney!

Emma · Married on 11/05/2016

I had my wedding a few weeks ago in Key West and I booked my appointment with Casa Salon for my hair and makeup as well as my daughters hair. I was blown away with the service. Everyone was so nice. My daughter is very shy and they were so nice to her that she warmed up to them right away and was very happy getting her hair done. I had brought a picture for inspiration on the style I wanted to do and it turns out my hair (as well as my daughters) came out even BETTER than what I had requested. I was so happy. I highly recommend. You only get one chance at getting your hair and makeup done right for the big day and the entire Casa Salon team went above and beyond to make sure I looked perfect. Thank you ladies!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your review Emma! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family! Casa salon team wishes you all the best!!!

kelly · Married on 07/30/2016

I couldn't have been happier with this service! Everyone at Casa salon was absolutely professional and helpful throughout the process.Olga answered a hundred emails from me promptly and was always helpful! Julia and Inna did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup as well as my mom's hair and makeup on my very special day! I loved everything! I would highly recommend casa salon!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your review Kelly!!! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family!
    Best wishes from all of us!!!

Robbin · Married on 07/28/2016

Olga and Julia are wonderful. I'm so glad I decided to get my makeup and hair professionally done. It took the pressure off me and they did an amazing job. My hair and makeup looked beautiful all through the ceremony, pictures and dinner even in the heat and humidity.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Robbin, thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you and your family! Looking forward to see more pictures from your wedding. Congratulations on your marriage! Best wishes from all of us!

Emma · event on 07/10/2016

I was hesitant to try eyelash extensions for the first time but I have to say I was sooooo happy that I did. The customer service I received at Casa Salon from the moment I made my appointment to the moment I walked out was fantastic. They made me feel very comfortable and they were extremely professional. The eyelashes are individual lashes that are applied one by one and last for several weeks. This was something I had been dying to do since I have extremely sparse lashes. What a difference! It's like I'm wearing mascara from the moment I wake up. I have had them for two weeks already and they still look amazing. While I was waiting I was watching a bridal party get their hair and makeup done and they were all stunning. They have some extremely talented stylists and makeup artists. I'll definitely be going back to Casa Salon.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your time reviewing our business Emma!!!

Julie · Married on 05/25/2016

The ladies at Casa Salon did an amazing job!! I was so pleased with how everything turned out. Inna did a wonderful job on my makeup. It was nice and light and very natural looking. Julia did a fantastic job on my hair. It turned out exactly how I pictured it. I received so many compliments and felt so beautiful. They were also very accommodating by letting us change into our formal wear at their salon. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Julie, thank you very much for your review! It was a pleasure meeting you! Best wishes form all of us:)

Elena · Married on 05/21/2016

Olga and her partner from Casa Salon were perfect on my wedding day! They did an amazing job with hair and airbrush makeup for myself, both moms, and 5 bridesmaids. Our airbrush makeup was so nice, and it survived throughout the day and night in hot Key West. Everyone's hair was different and unique and each girl loved it. They were able to come to our hotel room to do everything. I would highly recommend the ladies of Casa Salon for your wedding day hair and makeup!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Casa Salon Bridal Hair and Airbrush Makeup's reply:

Thank you Elena for your review! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family, looking forward to see pictures from your wedding day :) Best wishes from all of us!