Casa Marina Key West Reviews

Casa Marina Key West 2
Casa Marina Key West 3
Casa Marina Key West 4

Shawn · Married on 10/04/2014

In my opinion the most beautiful place to get married in key west. Reina is a dream come true during the entire process. There are actually too many wonderful things to say about the Casa Marina so I will just leave it at that. :)

Sent on 10/21/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/07/2014

The perfect Wedding Venue! Reina Todd is the best coordinator that you could ask for!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/06/2014

My husband and I fell in love with the Casa Marina on our first trip to Key West, Florida in 2013...so much so that we chose it to have our destination wedding at in June of 2014! The Casa Marina is an absolutely beautiful hotel with the most professional and courteous staff and breath-taking scenery. Our wedding reception was magical and my husband and I had the most perfect day! From our cocktail hour outside on Flagler's patio to the indoor reception in the Flagler's ballroom, the wedding was superb from start to finish! The entire event went flawlessly thanks to our event coordinator, Carina Primus. She is a gem and my husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! Carina is the epitome of professionalism, from her attentive emails and phone calls to her caring and efficient demeanor. We planned our wedding with Carina from New Jersey and there was no anxiety about the day thanks to the five-star service from Carina and the Casa Marina. Our families and friends raved about the food and service at our wedding. They also found the hotel and staff to be very accommodating and they keep commending us on planning such a fantastic destination wedding to Key West! From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you Casa Marina (and especially Carina!) for the most memorable and wonderful wedding day that we will all cherish forever!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Daryan · Married on 05/22/2014

Reina took very good care of us. She was on top of all details.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Evelyn · Married on 04/05/2014

Carina from Casa Marina was flawless from beginning to end. She made sure my wedding turned out perfect. Thank you so much! it was my dream wedding. there was nothing I requested, she did not do. She is amazing! I love her and the rest of the staff at Casa. The best choice I made in selecting a Venue for my wedding.

xoxoxo - 4-5-14
    Evelyn and Tony

Sent on 04/11/2014

Kyle · Married on 02/15/2014

I do not typically write reviews, especially the day after our wedding. However, if you are looking for an amazing venue, incredible staff and excellent food- this is the place to have your wedding. Not a thing went wrong on our wedding day and that is all because of the staff at this resort. Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/16/2014

Martin · Married on 11/28/2013

We had our wedding reception at the hotel on Thanksgiving Day. We hired the Grand Ballroom and the event was just perfect. The food, drinks and service were excellent. All arranged by Reina Todd the event manager who was very flexible and made the day go smoothly. Definitely recommend to others.

Sent on 12/11/2013

Aurora · Married on 11/22/2013

There will never be enough that I can say about this venue and its staff! Casa Marina gives you true value for your money. First of all, the hotel is beautiful and historic. The ballrooms are a beautiful colonial style with gorgeous wood floors. The outdoor area is exactly what a tropical getaway should look like. Palm trees everywhere, two large pools, an outdoor bar overlooking the water and a beach area (one of the few in Key West). We had an outdoor wedding and reception. From the beginning, Reina Todd, our wedding coordinator, was AMAZING!!! She was so professional and reassuring. She was on top of everything so we never felt anxious about anything. She suggested several vendors that turned out to be great and even called some of them for us to make same day appts since we only had limited opportunities to visit them on our trips down from Georgia. The food tasting was sooooo good! The chef came out and explained all the items and asked if we wanted to tweak any of it. I can honestly say all of the food was delicious and there is so much variety to choose from (we went with the Hibiscus Buffet).

On the wedding day, Reina and her staff did such a great job of organizing and preparing everything. Besides the normal wedding jitters, I didn't feel stressed at all about whether things were going to get done or not. Throughout the entire day, Reina was there to reassure us and make sure everything went smoothly. During the outdoor reception, it started pouring!! But Reina and the staff were on it! It's like an army of staff members marched out to where we were with warm towels for us and all our guests. We made the decision to take the party inside and it was amazing the speed with which they set up the ballroom and got everything going inside. Til this day my guests still talk about how impressively they responded to the situation.

Overall, it was such a great experience and I will forever be thankful to Reina for all that she did!!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Hicks · Married on 09/29/2013

Beautiful Setting and great service.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2013

All I can say is WOW! If you are looking for the best location to get married in Key West then this is it! After we had decided to book the Casa Marina for our wedding ceremony and reception location we ended up moving over seas so I had to do most of my wedding planning via e-mail. I was really nervous about it at first and was considering hiring a wedding planner, but after I started working with Reina I no longer felt like I needed one. She was extremely patient and helpful with my hundreds of questions - even pointing out details and things to think about that had never even crossed my mind. She also provided us a list of vendors that the resort has worked with (and had good experiences with) in the past which made searching and booking vendors for my event a breeze. Since we were unable to do a tasting of our own so we sent my husband's sister and brother in-law on our behalf and Reina coordinated the meeting with the chef for them and sent over a summary of what they tasted and what their thoughts were. My husband's sister and brother in-law have pretty high standards when it comes to food so for those of you that are unable to do a tasting, have no fear, the food is superb. We ended up going with the plated dinner duet of filet mignon and mahi mahi, harcot verts and the asiago potato cake - it was fantastic. Several guests told me it was the best meal they had ever had. Not only was Reina awesome to work with, but so was the Casa Marina staff. They were extremely friendly, attentive, professional and left no detail unnoticed. From the minute we arrived to the second we left they made us (and our guests) feel like we were their most important clientele. We had both our ceremony and our reception outside at the East beach location and Reina and her crew did a wonderful job of putting together the perfect layout and even put out decorations that mother brought to help save costs on the décor budget. Best wedding ever! Thank you Casa Marina!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Kristen · Married on 08/03/2013

We had our wedding a the Casa Marina, everything was done to perfection. Carina was our planner at the hotel and she did an amazing job to make our day so special. The food was excellent, and our guests were so pleased.

Sent on 01/10/2014

Melissa · Married on 07/06/2013

Omg, I can not express how this is the most beautiful resort in the whole island of Key West! Working with the Corrina from the hotel was so easy. She always responded quickly. Super friendly, her and my wedding planner Julie Sherek rocked my wedding. Casa Marina all I can say is OMG, gorgeous resort and you are on the beach. The catering was super great. Our stay at Casa was the best!

Great food!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Sara · Married on 06/01/2013

We can not say enough good things about the casa marina. Reina was fabulous to work with. The food was AMAZING! My husband a chef and his friends could not find a fault with anything except they could not eat any more!
    Service was impeccable, the small touches from water stations for our guests to champagne in our room after the wedding made the day even more memorable,

The casa marina is worth every penny we spent!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Sharon · Married on 05/17/2013

From the first meeting at Casa Marina we just knew it was the place for us. It is like no other resort on the island.

We were married on the beach which was so beautiful. And although at a resort, we felt completely away from anyone but our wedding guests.

We walked off the beach to a glass of champagne, were brought delicious hors d'oeuvres from the cocktail hour and had the most amazing photo opportunities outside and in.

Our reception was phenominal. The food and service just unbeatable. Every request met and our guests raved about the meal: mushroom ravioli, granny smith apple & gorgonzola salad, filet & lobster... amazing.

Our coordinator at Casa, Reina, was just wonderful every step of the way including details for our rooms and guests.

The next day we swam and ate at the outdoor cafe and took an excursion right off the beach.
    Really top notch experience all around!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Casa Marina was the most beautiful venue! Reina and her staff were amazing and she was always so helpful throughout the whole process right up to the end of the reception! We hope to come back and visit for many years to come!

Sent on 05/16/2013

We can't say enough good things about Reina and the entire team at the Casa Marina Resort. They made our wedding weekend perfect. Reina was always available for questions throughout the planning and a complete professional. Not to mention the venue is gorgeous and meticulous maintained. I can't wait to return to the resort in the future!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Nicholas · Married on 03/09/2013

The most beautiful place to have your wedding. The service is second to none. Drinks, appetizers, and dinner were delicious. Reina is the sweetest most hard working person I have met. You will not need a wedding planner with her on the job. Can't wait to return!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Carol · Married on 01/13/2013

Just as wonderful as it is beautiful! Everyone involved right down to the wait staff was amazing! Made the wedding the best ever!

Sent on 01/24/2013

Christy · Married on 12/03/2012

THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! Beautiful resort and grounds, truly paradise! The Grand Ballroom was gorgeous.... Food was the best we have ever had! Warm chorizo potato salad, coffee crusted steak, lobster, paella... The list goes on and on... Everything was outstanding. Friends and family are still talking about the food. Staff was so accommodating and helpful with everything... Everyone was very friendly. And a special thanks to Reina Todd... If any brides and grooms are nervous about planning a destination wedding, don't be if you are working with Reina Todd (catering manager). She is the absolute best. I promise you won't be disappointed. Reina is a true professional and treated us like we were the only wedding she had to take care of... Very special experience. Our wedding , reception and entire experience with the Casa Marina was nothing less than outstanding! Thanks for helping make our wedding experience perfect!

Sent on 02/16/2013
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 12/02/2012

We had our December wedding at the Casa Marina and could not have been happier with it. The property is gorgeous and a destination in itself (amazing views!), although it is very convenient to the rest of Key West. They have ceremonies on the beach, cocktail hours on the patios, and receptions in the ballrooms. Their food is delicious, with extensive menu options, and the service is excellent. Reina Todd is on top of everything, very responsive, knowledgeable, and professional, and a pleasure to work with. Our guests had a great time as well!

Sent on 12/29/2012

A beautiful PLace to get married. We had a wonderful time.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Marie · Married on 10/05/2012

Beautiful hotel. Great pools and bars. Beautiful ocean front room. Perfect place to spend my wedding night :-) All staff was extreanmy helpful, especially Patrick. It want a gorgeous hotel with spectacular views, stay here.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Best of the Best!!! Top venue with amazing photographer Romi Burianova was best combo for our big day!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Amazing place to have your wedding! We absolutely loved Carina. She was very easy to work with and really did an outstanding job making our wishes for our wedding day come true. The location was amazing and secluded. We had about 50 guests who flew in from all over the US and it was the intimate wedding we always wanted. There was a beautiful Plan B if the weather didn't hold out and Carina reassured us the whole time that it will be amazing no matter what. THE FOOD WAS THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD!!!! All of our guests are still raving about how awesome it was and its 5 months after. The big thing is that we enjoyed our special day with our family and friends and the Casa was an amazing place to host! Thank you so much Casa Marina staff and Carina! We will suggest you to everyone we know!

Sent on 11/28/2012

R · Married on 02/25/2012

Reina Todd is amazing. As beautiful as Casa Marina is, the true treasure of having your wedding there is working with Reina. She made sure everything for our entire wedding weekend went smoothly -from the welcome reception on Friday night through Sunday morning post-wedding. She attended every event that we had at the hotel to make sure everything went smoothly. I forgot a basket for the flower girl petals - Reina found one. We mixed up a table assignment - Reina fixed it. The planning of the wedding was the easiest experience we could have imagined. Our wedding was completely perfect and we are so grateful for Casa Marina and Reina!

Sent on 04/15/2012