Casa Linda Florals Reviews

Casa Linda Florals 3
Casa Linda Florals 4

Ashley · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolute Must!!!!

Linda was so great! I loved how she helped me with suggestions and being so flexible. My bouquet and flowers in my center pieces turned out so beautiful!!!! I'm so pleased and received so many compliments. I definitely thank her for making my decorations look even more than what they were.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 10/13/2018

My favorite vendor to work with for my wedding!

OMG Linda is the absolute best! She is not only a sweetheart, but a rockstar at her job. She made everything so easy for me since I knew nothing about flowers. I only showed her a few pinterest pictures and told her "make it look pretty." She did not disappoint on the day of and was on top of everything throughout the planning process. At the end of the wedding night she made sure to greet me and ask what I thought of everything. I gave her a giant hug and said she did an amazing job! She is reasonable, accommodating, and went above and beyond to help make my day that much more beautiful. Book her now!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Mau · Married on 11/11/2017

Linda was such a pleasure to work with. She was accommodating to our budget, understood our vision, and was always responsive to our communication. I would recommend her and her business to anyone. Not only is she phenomenal and professional, her arrangements are amazing. She is wonderful to work with and has my highest recommendation. Best vendor I worked with for my wedding!

Sent on 01/26/2018
    Casa Linda Florals 5
    Casa Linda Florals 6

Raina · Married on 07/08/2017

Linda was so amazing to work with! I was initially working with another florist who ended up having a family event come up, so she referred me to Linda. I was hesitant to work with someone I didn't know, but Linda made me feel like I was her daughter and she was going to do anything to ensure I had the best wedding! I know nothing about flowers and didn't have a large budget to work with, so Linda was a huge help in suggesting beautiful flowers and coordinating arrangements that fit in my budget. I was able to get arrangements for the altar, head table, and guest table, corsages, boutonnieres, bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, tea lights, and more, all for a great price! Linda traveled to my venue before the wedding to meet with myself and my caterer to make sure that everything would be perfect. My wedding was July 8, so my flowers were scheduled to come in around the July 4th holiday. When they came in, they were not up to Linda's standards for the color she knew I was looking for, so she rushed to get them sent back multiple times, in order for me to have the perfect flowers! She truly was amazing to work with, and she will not steer you wrong! She was definitely a blessing for me to work with!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2017

Linda was amazing! I couldn't sing enough praises for how happy I am with how she helped make my wedding look just as I wanted. I gave her the look I wanted and she produced just that and made it look amazing!
    I highly recommend Linda and I know you wouldn't be disappointed.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Casa Linda Florals's reply:

Thank you, Jessica, for your kind words! I so enjoyed your Texas themed wedding. You are Blaine are special. Hugs!

Heather · Married on 04/23/2017

Linda was wonderful!! Not only were my flowers everything I dreamed of but Linda was so much more! She helped me feel calm, at ease, loved and adored. I felt that she truly understood me as a bride and helped our day to run as smoothly as possible! She helped coordinate everything with our venue and wedding planner and literally helped us to have zero stress when it came to the flowers we wanted and the arch for our venue. Thank you Linda for the most wonderful experience and making our day that much better!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Dear Heather,
    It was such a joy to work with your on your flowers! I just loved designing your bouquet. You and Donovan are a special couple. I can't wait to see your photos.
    Your flowers were made with love for you! Hugs, Linda

Emily · Married on 04/15/2017

Linda was absolutely incredible. From our first consultation I loved that Linda knew exactly what I was picturing in my head. She made that dream a reality and went far beyond my expectations. There was so much anxiety leading up to my wedding and Linda kept me calm and assured me that everything would be beautiful. She is truly talented and loves what she does, making working with her so stress free. I absolutely recommend using Linda for any event as I have seen first hand that she will make it a memorable day!! Thank you so much Linda for being the sweetest florist around!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Casa Linda Florals's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It was my pleasure to provide you with your flowers. They were made with love for you and Chris on your special day.
    Bless you both! Linda

Deah · Married on 02/20/2016

Linda created a beautiful bridal bouquet! She even helped me find flowers that fit in my budget. The floral wreaths she made for our flower girls were perfect as well! She is truly talented and extremely easy to work with.

Sent on 02/25/2016

Dear Deah,
    It was such a pleasure providing your flowers! I am so delighted that we could help make your day as special as you are! Blessings to you all! May your love continue to bloom and grow.

Daniela · Married on 10/24/2015

I loved Linda she helped me with the prices that I needed. She also gave me advice on some flowers for a better budget and everything came out great !!!!!!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Maria · Married on 10/17/2015

If there were more stars than the five I am limited to, I would have selected more because that is how amazing Linda and her team were. I did not really know how bring things together and I had a vision in my head but Linda surpassed all of them. She literally brought my wedding to life. The flowers were beautiful, the decor she brought with her was beautiful. On top of it all, she is one of the most kindhearted souls you will meet. I highly recommend Casa Linda Florals to anyone getting married, or having any kind of event. I definitely will be using her in the future.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Casa Linda Florals's reply:

Thank you for your very kind comments. I so enjoyed doing your wedding at Kali Kate. You have a fabulous personality and generous heart. You and Matt are a wonderful couple.
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/20/2015

Linda was fabulous! Great communication. She helped me every step of the way, even with little direction from me. The flowers and centerpieces were beautiful. She was always very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 06/25/2015

ABOVE AND BEYOND! I cannot say that enough. Our daughter's wedding was perfect and I have to give a lot of credit to Linda. The venue was modern and Linda knew exactly what was needed to compliment the venue and thrill our daughter. We trusted Casalindaflorals completely and allowed her the freedom to create stunning flower arrangements and bouquets. The look on our daughter's face when she saw her bridal bouquet for the first time was one of the highlights before the ceremony. Since our venue just opened, there were no photos of previous weddings. Therefore, we had some last minute changes that Linda cheerfully embraced. I had no idea how much time and effort was needed by florists to create the perfect wedding flowers. She waited additional hours at the venue just so that the flowers would not wilt in the hot summer sun. It is not often that someone says that their vendor absolutely exceeded their expectations...Casalindaflorals did just that

Sent on 06/20/2015
  • Tracey

Tracey · Married on 10/02/2014

After getting to talk with Linda at our first appt, we found that Linda was like our family. Her input and creativity was huge for me because I"m not very creative. Our flowers for the entire wedding were absolutely perfect. She worked with our budget and found ways to help us save on the cost. Hands down the best florist I've ever worked with.

Sincerely
    Tracey Morrow

Sent on 10/18/2014

Becky · Married on 06/15/2014

Linda at Casa Linda Florals was amazing! The flowers for our daughter's wedding were absolutely gorgeous, and her help before and after the wedding was invaluable. We were so blessed to have her taking care of everything for us. We would recommend Casa Linda Florals to anyone planning an event.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Heather · Married on 04/20/2014

I met Linda at the Georgetown Bridal Show in 2013. She is so sweet and personable. She really listened to what I wanted and made me and my bridesmaids the most beautiful bouquets. You could tell she loved what she did and was very knowledgable.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Andrea · Married on 04/04/2014

Linda brought my wedding to life with her beautiful floral arrangements. She worked with our budget needs, and was very professional throughout the entire planning process. Thank you Linda, I know consider you apart of our family.

Sent on 04/16/2014

Toni · Married on 03/29/2014

If I could give 10 stars I would! This is the very best and beautiful in the Georgetown area. I was so happy to work with Linda and Everything turned out perfectly!

Sent on 04/17/2014

McCall · Married on 03/22/2014

Linda was so great to work with! She was able to make my dreams come true at a very reasonable price! I would recommend Casa Linda Floral to anyone!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Valerie · Married on 02/22/2014

From day one Linda was tops. Listened to our
    Ideas while giving us many options and creative ideas. She was available at any time to talk and discuss all aspects of the wedding.
    She went out of her way to make everything perfect.
    She is very knowledgeable and confident in all she does.
    I can't sing her praises enough! Wonderful experience!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Patty · Married on 12/21/2013

Casa Linda Florals did a wonderful job at my daughter’s wedding in December 2013. Her designs were fabulous and fit our thoughts and wishes perfectly. The floral arrangements were extraordinary. The bouquets were all beautiful. She and her team followed through on every detail as promised. Linda is a delightful person to work with and takes her time to get to know the bride and understands what she wants for her big day. I would most highly recommend her to anyone needing floral design. She will make your big day beautiful.

Sent on 01/22/2014

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2013

I will highly recommend Casa Linda Florals to my family and friends. I'm trying to think of another occasion just so I can use Casa Linda Florals again!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Linda did the flowers for my daughter's recent wedding. The flowers were beautiful and just perfect. Linda bent over backwards to help us with everything - and had great suggestions for keeping costs down and still beautiful. She is super friendly and easy to work with - it was really like working with family.

Chelsea · Married on 10/13/2013

Casa Linda Florals provided the gorgeous flowers and reception decor for our wedding. Linda was so professional and timely in responding to any questions/concerns. She has a great knowledge of the various flowers and has an incredible skill for creating beautiful arrangements! Everyone at the wedding complimented how beautiful the flowers were. Linda is flexible in working with brides, helping them to create the wedding flowers of their dreams.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Autumn · Married on 07/23/2013

If I could give her 10 stars I would ! I am an event coordinator so I work with Linda a lot and she is always absolutely amazing and her work is outstanding. She recently did my wedding and I seriously can not say enough about what this lady did for me. I am very particular and when I saw all that she did I was absolutely blown away it was even better than I could have ever imagined our guest were taken aback by all the beautiful floral arrangements and the upside down chandelier pieces she created . I could go on and on but all I can say is that she exceed all of my expectations and then some!! So I spoke about her work now on to her I just love her she is so sweet and genuine and makes you feel cared for every step of the way ! Linda is absolutely 120% the best and I would recommend her to everyone !!!!!!!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Nicholette · Married on 03/02/2013

I am so glad I chose to use Casa Linda Florals for our wedding. Linda spent two hours with my mom and me discussing every detail, what I liked, what I wanted or didn't want, and made extremely helpful suggestions throughout the process. She is very knowledgeable about florals and is clearly a well-trained professional with loads of experience. We ended up with amazing and unique arrangements that fit our offbeat theme perfectly--certainly nothing I would have been able to get from the average high-volume "generic" florist. Best of all, her prices were well within our budget (which was not large). Beautiful, memorable work!