Casa Lantana Reviews

Casa Lantana 5
Casa Lantana 6
Casa Lantana 7

Rodney & Monica · Married on 05/27/2012

Organized, professional, friendly, knowledgeable and all of the inclusive services you could imagine. Giselle took my vision for our wedding and branched it out. Our wedding day was truly memorable. Giselle and Casa Lantana is certainly one of Tampa Bay’s best kept secret.

Sent on 12/28/2012

Lindsay · Married on 03/24/2012

‘We really enjoyed working with you and felt you had heard Lindsay and Spencer. I thought the flowers were amazing!! They were everything we had hoped for. The venue looked beautiful, was clean and tidy. The vendors seemed to have a full understanding of what to do and where to go. All our guests were amazed by the venue and asked how we found it. They loved it, the atmosphere, the food, music. The photographers have produced some beautiful pictures. Again, and again, we loved you and the work you did for us!! We loved Lois and her flowers!! We were very happy with the outcome. We will recommend Casa Lantana without a doubt!! Many, many thanks for a beautiful memory.’

Sent on 12/20/2012

We would recommend Casa Lantana. The wedding turned out beautiful, the service was excellent. We felt we made a life long friend. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/27/2012

Kara · Married on 03/02/2012

I cannot begin to express my gratitude to Giselle at Casa Lantana. Her incredible customer service and committment to each and every detail make working with her an absolute delight! I had the most wonderful experience in dealing with this site and would highly recommend it to anyone hosting an event. Thank you!

Sent on 04/05/2012
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/30/2002

I recently held my daughter’s surprise birthday English Tea at Casa Lantana. Proprietor Giselle goes out of her way to make your event exactly as you want it to be. She is professional, friendly, and warm; but most of all, she is extremely accommodating and gives wonderful advice! The event was a huge success and everything went off spectacularly. I, my daughter, and our guests were very pleased. We felt pampered, yet elegant.

Casa Lantana is roomy and large. It has fireplaces, a media room, a game room with bar and pool table, and a screened in lanai with a pool to name just a few of the offerings.

The venue is closed to the public, and located on private property. Giselle works through appointment only and it was reassuring knowing the grounds and Giselle was all ours for the afternoon. There was no worry that people would suddenly appear and interrupt our party.

I first learned of Casa Lantana when I was a guest at a 25 year surprise anniversary celebration held there. I was so impressed with the “feel” of the service and the venue that I immediately spoke with Giselle about having my own event there. I can’t wait to use Giselle and Casa Lantana again. Maybe my daughter will be getting married soon…

Sent on 04/04/2011

Can't say enough about Casa Lantana. Our daughters wedding was 3-12-16 and we loved everything about it! Giselle has a way of making you feel like everything will be ok... Comforting! The flowers were perfect ! Great evening of food and music and great staff. Giselle is the best!!! We would highly recommend Casa Lantana.

Sent on 03/20/2016

Alexandra · Married on 04/02/2017

Giselle was an absolute pleasure to work with. The venue is lovely and looked even better than I expected for the day of the wedding.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Great location and event planning services.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Melanie · Married on 10/18/2014

Casa Lantana made my "dream wedding" come true!
    Everything from the hundreds of meetings and sit downs to make me feel comfortable, to the land itself... We could not be happier with the outcome of our wedding.
    We was able to have our happily ever after thanks to CasaLantana=)
    Beautiful Setting, Amazing people, Even more amazing Memories!
    Thank you Giselle and Casa Lantana!

Sent on 01/09/2015

3.5

We have mixed opinions. Giselle, the venue coordinator, is very flexible on allowing you to bring your own vendors and work around your schedule. She is also responsive and always replies to your e-mails. Overall, she is good at doing what she does. The venue is beautiful and it has a lot to offer, in providing a good inside/outside atmosphere, comfortable bridal and groom suites, and various options for your reception and ceremony.

However, she is not flexible at all with duration of your event, which was pretty frustrating for us. The venue, which we felt was already over priced, charges an additional $1,000+ per hour, which does not include any of the services (food, drinks, etc.) Actually, having the bartender stick around would be ¼ of the price of the venue, so you wonder what you’re paying so much for in the venue extension. For someone who wants to have a longer celebration with friends and family on your big day, this venue may not be the best for you, as she is pretty adamant about sticking to your “5 hour” rule.

Though, overall, I would say that we had a beautiful night at a beautiful venue and Giselle goes out of her way to accommodate and assist, aside from being very inflexible with times you can use the venue. We do feel that it is overpriced, as when you break down what you are paying for a lot of it just goes to the venue and you’re not entirely sure what you’re paying for, but it is a good option to have the all inclusive package when you don’t want to sweat about communicating with vendors, etc. The venue was clean, well maintained, and had everything you need for a celebration. At night the venue is truly beautiful, with the lighting and the old oak trees.

That said, we do NOT recommend the DJ that she has in her all inclusive package. Unfortunately, we were less than pleased with the DJ, as we found that he generally didn’t listen to what we asked him to play during throughout the night. While he did play all of the

Sent on 01/12/2015

Kelley · Married on 07/31/2010

3.5

The overall services provided were amazing! The venue is gorgeous and offered options for guests of all ages. Giselle did everything she could to make sure I was happy and always had comforting advice whenever I felt stressed. Basically I could not have asked for a more perfect venue for my special day :)

Sent on 08/03/2010