Casa Lantana Reviews

Casa Lantana 5
Casa Lantana 6
Casa Lantana 7

Sebrina · Married on 12/02/2017

Our wedding took place on December 2, 2017. We had an amazing experience! From beginning to end Giselle and Dani provided world class service and experience. They met with us on three separate occasions and had numerous phone calls and emails that left us sure that our big day would be a success. Casa Lantana offers a package deal that allows you to work with a dedicated florist, DJ and your choice of one or two catering companies (we chose Affordable Catering). All of these vendors were terrific and Dani and Giselle were so connected with us and with them that it made the whole experience stress free. Photography is outside the package but once we chose our photography team Dani was able to contact them and get them out to see Casa Lantana well before our big day.

The night before the wedding we got stuck in traffic on our way to the rehearsal and Dani was kind enough to stay late to walk us through everything anyway. The day of the wedding, Dani was an amazing coordinator. She made sure everyone was exactly where they needed to be at the the right time. Casa Lantana also provides excellent on-site locations for both the bride and groom to get ready the day of the wedding and since the venue is yours for the entire day you can get there as early as you need.

The venue itself looked absolutely amazing! We opted to get the tent and we were impressed with the lights and the backdrop. We were stunned by the way the sunset over the trees during the ceremony. All of our guests were impressed and they could not stop commenting on the uniqueness of the venue and how warm and wonderful a reception they received.

We would highly recommend Casa Lantana to anyone and we cannot recommend Dani and Giselle enough. Thanks for making our wedding so special and for making us feel like part of the Casa Lantana family!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Casa Lantana 8
    Casa Lantana 9
    Casa Lantana 10

Tracy · Married on 11/16/2017

Casa Lantana has the most wonderful staff and owner. I couldn't have picked a better place tp be married. Giselle, the owner and coordinator, was there for me every step of the way helping with anu questions and helping me navigate coordinating vendors and what to look for! Her recommendations were so well received and I have gotten so many compliments on our wedding. If you can dream it, she can do it!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Keith · Married on 11/16/2017

Giselle is such a wonderful women. She made our experience amazing and was there for everything we needed. She was on top of our vendors and made sure EVERYONE was where they needed to be when they needed to be there. The venue is gorgeous and well taken care of. In some videos from guests phones we actually saw Giselle fluffing the wedding dress without getting in ANY photos and being a wonderful wedding ninja to make sure everything looked great. Thanks Giselle!

The Eggleston's

Sent on 12/12/2017

Shari · Married on 11/12/2017

Casa Lantana is the most amazing wedding venue! Perfect in every way! The venue is a beautiful outdoor setting right in front of a gorgeous villa style house that is lit up at night! Not only is it affordable but you also have a wedding coordinator that helps you with all the details. Dani was my coordinator and she was absolutely amazing in every way. She was always available to answer question and figure out all the details, not to mention she is very good at keeping me calm when the stress would hit. Everything about this place is perfect the venue, the price, but most of all the people Dani, Giselle, & Lois did everything possible to make my wedding perfect and it was. it really was!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Marybeth · Married on 11/11/2017

Casa Lantana was beautiful in every way! All our wedding guests are still saying so, as well. Giselle was extremely helpful throughout the whole wedding process. She provided us a list of vendors who were ALL so amazing. She always responded so quickly to emails. She set up a few consolation appointments with us to help us stay on track and make sure everything was flowing just right. She was always so calm, organized, prepared, and had a solution for everything. I am so thrilled we chose casa lantana!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Rob · Married on 11/09/2017

Casa Lantana is a beautiful venue!! The property makes you feel like you are in the country even though you are right in the middle of Brandon. The way the venue is lit at night is beautiful. Our guests were very impressed with the entire event!
    Giselle was awesome! Very responsive to my "million" questions even right up until a day before the wedding. She handled a few last minute changes without blinking an eye.

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Casa Lantana 11

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

My now husband and I got married at Casa Lantana just last Saturday. He will joke that we picked the venue because during our original meeting, Isaac, the resident ham of a cat sat in our laps during our meeting with Giselle, the owner. He may have been right. But it was so much more than that. The house and grounds are beautiful and Giselle and her team are truly a wonderful group of people. We worked with Dani as our coordinator and boy was she on top of things! On top of being incredibly organized and keeping us on track, she also is very attentive to your preferences and is an incredibly personable, friendly coordinator. I find myself sad that it's over for the simple fact that I enjoyed our communications over the past year. But as they mention, once you get married at Casa Lantana, you're part of the family. And you believe it. Wonderful, wonderful venue, staff, and execution.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Jose · Married on 10/14/2017

Everyone is super professional. The most imppressive part of the experience was all the detail follow up. We even received a call the day after our wedding to thank us for letting her be part of the experience. We Love Gisselle.

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Casa Lantana 12

Casa Lantana's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jose! Your day with us was nothing short of spectacular and we feel so honored you chose us to be a part of such a special moment.

Donna · Married on 10/07/2017

The most beautiful place to get married. We were able to make the experience iunique to us. Family and friends lived the staff and the atmosphere. A must see for all brides to be

Sent on 10/16/2017

Alicia · Married on 10/07/2017

We loved Casa Lantana!!! It was a unique, beautiful venue and with Giselle's help we were able to enjoy the wedding planning process! I can not express enough how beautiful the location was and how much we loved getting married there!!!!! :)

Sent on 10/16/2017

Miller · Married on 10/07/2017

We loved Casa Lantana!!! It was a unique, beautiful venue and with Giselle's help we were able to enjoy the wedding planning process! I cannot express enough how beautiful the location was and how much we loved getting married there!!!!! :)

The most beautiful place to get married. We were able to make the experience unique to us. Family and friends loved the staff and the atmosphere. A must see for all brides to be

Sent on 10/30/2017

Casa Lantana's reply:

Aww shucks, you're making us blush! We can't say thank you enough for allowing us to be a part of your wedding. From planning to executing, we had so much fun bringing every detail to life. We appreciate your kind words and we wish you the very best!

Jean · Married on 10/01/2017

This was the most beautiful venue for my daughters weddding in January 2018. I live out of sate and was concerned about getting the right vendors and arranging the many details that go into planning a wedding. Giselle the proprietor of Casa Lantana creates the most perfect setting for a wedding. The grounds are breathtaking. Her suggested vendor list was so appreciated and they delivered the most outstanding service under her guidance. The flowers by Lois were beyond my expectations. Giselle attention to details and her assistance with planning, budgeting, and executing are remarkable. Her professional and warm personality made it such a memorable experience. My sincere thanks Giselle !!
    Jean

Sent on 02/06/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/29/2017

We were married April 29, 2017 at Casa Lantana. It is TRULY a hidden gem in Brandon... as soon as you pull into the driveway, you feel a million miles away from the busy area of town it's in. It is by far the most affordable venue we researched, and the quality is OUTSTANDING. The proprietor, Giselle, is like having your own personal wedding planner, consultant-for-everything, and hostess all in one.

Giselle is phenomenal - from the second we met her, she made us feel at home, listened to, and cared about. We trusted her immediately and knew that Casa Lantana was the perfect venue for us on our first visit.

Giselle made EVERYTHING easy - I was never the little girl who planned her wedding growing up, so I had no clue what I was doing, but she explained every step and gave advice without ever making us feel like we were being "sold" to. She is sincere and completely available for her brides. She responded to emails so quickly and never once made us feel like we were bothering her or inconveniencing her.

As amazing as Giselle is, it's no wonder Casa Lantana is as charming and welcoming as it is. The grounds are gorgeous. We were married under the huge oak tree, but I just as easily could have been married in front of the barn or in the woods and I know it would have been just as stunning. It was hard to choose, but there is something about that oak tree in pictures that is just eye catching. We took pictures just about everywhere, but forgot to get any on the long driveway while it was all lit up, which I'm still sad about, but we were so spoiled for choice - there are so many great opportunities for gorgeous pictures, both outside and in.

The bridal and groom suites are SO comfy and relaxing. We were able to arrive as early as necessary the day of.

We could not have asked for a better experience with Casa Lantana and Giselle.

Sent on 06/11/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/25/2017

I can't express how truly amazing my Big Day was at Casa Lanatana. Giselle is a dream to work with and all her vendors were professional. It was such a smooth process to plan my wedding at Casa Lantana even from the other side of the state. The venue itself is immaculate. I got countless compliments the day of on how beautiful the location was. I recommend Casa Lantana to anyone looking for an outdoor wedding venue with classic beauty and elegance.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Jenna · Married on 03/11/2017

Casa Lantana is the most gorgeous venue and Giselle, the in-house wedding coordinator, is amazing. My husband and I wanted to do our reception in the woods and have everything lit up with string lights, Giselle had never done this before but she jumped at the opportunity and made our reception so perfect. She is beyond accommodating and all of her vendors are professional and go above and beyond to make your wedding day perfect. I honestly wish we could relive our wedding over again because everything was just magical. The ceremony ran smoothly and Giselle was there for all of the transitions to make sure everyone was in place and ready to go. I would recommend that anyone have their wedding here, the venue is beautiful and very versatile and I'm thoroughly convinced that Giselle is magic. I'm so happy we chose this as our wedding venue!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Katherine · Married on 03/11/2017

This is the greatest place for outdoor weddings, Giselle is awesome and takes care of everything. We had my daughters wedding under the big oak tree and the reception in the woods it was a magical night.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Chelsea · Married on 03/04/2017

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful! Giselle was so organized and made everything happen exactly how we wanted it!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Caitlin · Married on 12/10/2016

This is truly a dream wedding venue! Giselle, the owner and wedding planner, does everything to ensure each couple's dreams are met! She is sweet and professional in a way that made us feel like we were always being taken care of. She arranges all the vendors and manages all the details to make your wedding gorgeous and free from drama for the couple. This is a premier outdoor venue in Tampa!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Tyler · Married on 11/05/2016

Giselle is absolutely amazing and made everything as simple and easy as possible. Her property and her home have been made into the perfect outdoor rustic accommodation. If you are looking for the rustic feel and the outdoor wedding in the Tampa area or even Central Florida there is no place better. Giselle will handle every single item perfectly as far as picking or suggesting vendors all the way down to table settings and placement of your ceremony.

Ours was about 120 people and the comments from all our friends and family were that it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever been to. If you are familiar with the area as I am you will hear Brandon and think "what's available in Brandon?" Then you arrive and her enormous and beautiful property is very private and behind a great fence so you might as well be way out in the country but you are less than 10 minutes from 75 and the crosstown so your out of town guests can stay wherever they want in the area and access Casa quickly.

We decided to stay in the "honeymoon" suite the night of the wedding and it was very convenient. I would suggest any couples do the same thing and I would highly recommend Giselle and Casa Lantana to anyone getting married. It was an amazing wedding and it would not have been as great without Giselle. I had 9 guys in my wedding and we had a very comfortable grooms suite with a pool table and a nice theater with a very large tv and it made the day of very comfortable for us while we waited.

Sent on 11/11/2016

Shandra · Married on 10/16/2016

If you are looking for the perfect stress-free fairytale wedding, Giselle is your gal. My husband and I literally had the most picture perfect wedding because of Giselle's impeccable recommendations, venue, and expertise. I had the best day of my life. It was gorgeous! Her partnered florist Lois is the sweetest lady too, and made the most amazing decor. They became some lovely friends and I am so happy that I picked Casa Lantana. It was the perfect setting and reflection to my husband and I relationship. It was vintage, sexy, and timeless. Giselle is the most organized women I have met and she will take all the stress out of the planning process. I can't wait to go back to her and all of my vendors and give them thank you cards and big hugs! My husband loved the private mens quarters (bar/indoor theater), she really thinks everything through and makes it a great time for the men, instead of just focusing on the bride (which I loved). If I could give her 10 stars if I could.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Casa Lantana is an beautiful venue and Giselle the wedding coordinator did an amazing job! I loved everything and Giselle made it a stress free wedding! Would reccomend to all friends and family!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Beverly · Married on 10/08/2016

The experience was amazing! Everyone was very nice and helpful. Giselle was always on top of things, organized and checking in with venders and relaying messages to bride and groom. Would respond to emails with questions and listen to ideas we had for various props and decorations.
    Just a delight with no worries on the family. She covered everything.
    Would highly recommend the venders she recommends because they all work very hard to make that special day AMAZING!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Cecile · Married on 05/06/2016

Everything that was provided thru Casa Lantana was simply AMAZING! Giselle makes you fee like you are the most important person and gives you her undivided attention. The house and grounds are immaculate and perfect. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Becki · Married on 04/30/2016

Casa Lantana was the first venue that I viewed for my wedding/reception and after meeting with Giselle, I cancelled the remaining appointments that I had with other venues. I knew right away this was the place I wanted to have my wedding and that Giselle was the right Wedding Planner for me and my now husband! From start to finish, my experience was nothing short of amazing! There really aren't words that I can say to show my appreciation, my "WOW" and my overall happiness. Her vendors that work closely with the Brides throughout the planning are awesome! The services and professionalism that was shown to me completely impressed me! Anyone that views this site and has a chance to sit and talk with Giselle will not only fall in love, but will know right away this is the one to work with and the place to amaze your guests. My wedding was a Gatsby/20's theme and from the florist Lois, to the DJ Vic and the caterer Puff n Stuff, my guests felt like they were at a party held by a fancy 20's family! I am still getting compliments of how my wedding was like being in the movies! I also am very glad to have not only met Giselle, but that I have a gained a very good friend for life as well! Casa Lantana really blows other wedding venues out the water! Im still on a high from the start to finish of the entire wedding planning thanks to Giselle and her Team! If its not Casa Lantana, it not a Wedding!

Sent on 05/06/2016
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 04/01/2016

Whenever we first viewed Casa Lantana we knew it was the perfect venue for our wedding. it is so elegant and provides so much comfort & relaxation. Giselle, the proprietor and wedding planner is very detailed and will not let you overlook any important part of the planning process and your big day. She is very professional and personal. I used most of her vendors that were included in our package. Everything and everyone worked so well together. I did not have to worry about anything on our wedding day and that was such a relief. The property is so beautiful especially for an evening wedding under the stars and all the lights. We highly recommend this venue and all of its services.

Sent on 04/06/2016