28 Reviews for Carzoo Video

Add'l Hours (1)
One Event/Day (1)
DVD (1)
27 Carzoo Video Reviews

You guys are incredible! Can’t thank you both enough for all that you did for us! Highly recommend, they truly care for their clients and it shows through their amazing work!

Profile Picture Devan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Carzoo Video was amazing! I didn’t meet Chris and Jen until the day of my wedding, but I seriously felt like I had known them forever! They truly made my day great! And the end product was literally PERFECT! Definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Traditional

They were the best vendors we hired! Weddings can be uptight with all the schedules and coordinating everyone but them being there just relieves stress and reminds everyone to have fun. Their presence on the wedding day to the final product....everything was amazing and above and beyond. Our guests had so much fun with them and the video truly captured the day. Choosing to have a videographer AND choosing them were two of the best decisions I made leading up to the wedding. After working with them you'll feel like you've known them forever!

Profile Picture Justine , 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

GREAT VENDOR! The best out of all the vendors we had. You will not be disappointed if you hire them. They end up feeling like your family. Love Chris and Jenn

Profile Picture Wendy, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If I could, I would give them more stars! Christopher and Jen were perfect! A wonderful couple to work with! Not only did they do an amazing job filming our wedding and creating a beautiful video for us, they are wonderful people to work with in general! Very flexible and respectful, understanding of my needs as a bride and funny! We had a blast with them!! Highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Lora, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

The Carzoos were a joy to work with and their videos were top quality! On the wedding day they did a terrific job of remaining in the background, but were still able to capture all of the action. Our guests told us that they were very discreet when gathering people for interviews. We debated whether or not to have a video made of our wedding, but we are so glad that we did because we missed so much the day of the wedding. We highly recommend Jenn and Chris to anyone looking for videographers! Thank you guys for all of your hard work. The videos are beautiful!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I highly recommend Carzoo Video. They are extremely professional and they truly understand how important your video needs are to you. Carzoo Video covered a two day family event for us and turned the finished, edited piece around well in advance of our desired deadline. I relied on other positive on-line reviews when I initially found them and I'm more than confident to give them this positive review after working with them on our video production.

Profile Picture Rich, 3/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris and Jen did a fantastic job! They captured every detail and moment of our special day. Not only did they give us a great keepsake to remember our wedding day, but they were also great guests to have at our wedding! You will not regret working with them :)

Profile Picture Abigail, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Christopher and Jen made my daughters Wedding Day so special and full of memories. They captured so many special things that went on that day that we would of missed. They treated us like we were family and at the same time they were so professional they definitely went above and beyond. I would highly recommend them to be your videographer they really care about there work and they know what they are doing.

Profile Picture Kim, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wonderful couple and perfect video!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

First of all, you DO need a videographer in addition to a photographer; the videographers catch the actions that are not captured by still photos and the sounds and audio make it that much better. The videos that the Carzoos created caught the excitement of the day. When we first met with them, my main criteria was to make certain that they did not get in the way or make the day artificial. From the samples they showed us, everything appeared natural so they passed the first test. I had them do two weddings for us, and they added to the experience and were never in the way or slowed us down. Chris and Jen felt like family members celebrating with us and not vendors just doing a job. Here is my best example: we had a horse and carriage for our daughter's wedding. The photographer was snapping away from different angles but Jen was videoing the entire interaction. As our daughter was petting the horse, to our surprise, the horse took a bite out of her bouquet. Only the video caught that unexpected snacking by the horse as well as the hilarious look of surprise on my daughter's face - absolutely priceless. Without the video, it would be a 'remember when' or 'here is a photo right before the horse chomped on the bouquet,' but with the video we can relieve that wonderful moment for years to come. P.S. Thank you Pearl, I hope the bouquet was tasty.

Profile Picture User7238409, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I will definitely tell other couples!!!!! Great job Carzoo family!

Profile Picture Lavell, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I are very pleased with the quality of our wedding DVD, especially at such a reasonable price. We would definitely recommend the Carzoo’s!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I don't have enough time or words to explain how amazing Chris and Jen Carzoo are at wedding videography! They truly captured our entire wedding day exactly how we wanted to remember it. When my husband and I first started thinking of videographers, we thought about how weird it would be to have two strangers follow us around on our wedding day. Looking back, I couldn't have imagined not having the two of them there with us. Not only are they incredibly talented at what they do, but they made the entire day more fun and memorable with their humor, passion and care. They helped to make sure that our wedding day was perfect any way they could. If your a bride or groom considering Chris and Jen Carzoo to be your videographers for your wedding day, stop considering it and book them! They both worked so hard and quick to create our awesome highlight video and the video of everything else documented that beautiful day. Booking the Carzoo's as our videographers was hands down the one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. We love them both!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Traditional, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

They did a wonderful job with the video and were a great addition to our special day!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I were so lucky to have such great people do our wedding video. It was perfect!!! They did such an amazing job, couldn't be happier!!

Profile Picture Emily , 9/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Blu-Ray

Carzoo is a two person team; ran by husband and wife. This couple is honest and dependable. The quality of the service is remarkable. They did my wedding and we communicate from long distance. The communication was awesome; they were flexible when meeting and most importantly easy to work with. Their personality is welcoming and full of excitement.

Profile Picture Mr and Mrs, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jen and Christopher are THE BEST videographers out there! With them, I felt more like family than clients. They bring you into their home, show you the different options you have, and may even feed you! When they pick up their cameras, you can see the pure love they have for filming. But even more than that, you can see that they actually care about the wedding day, know how special it is, and want to make it the best video they've shot to date. During our pre-wedding pictures, Jen was willing to climb on rocks, kneel, and use the video camera to her advantage just to get the best footage possible to document our big day.
During our ceremony, the footage is amazing. They made sure to capture every moment. Starting with walking the family in, through the bridesmaids walking up, the vows, the kiss, and walking back down the aisle. The footage in this section is everything that I ever could've dreamed of.
During the reception, they made sure to capture all of my guests, as well as my husband and I, dancing our booty's off! During the whole day (but especially during the reception), they caught the amazing moments, as well as the funny ones! I happened to fall during the reception (not hard- I was fine!). Christopher made sure that my tiny slip made the blooper reel along with other hilarious moments during the day!
They also conducted interviews with family and friends that I requested and Jen did a fantastic job at getting each interview. She made my family and friends feel like her family and friends. More than one person interviewed said the "interview" was more like talking to a really good friend.
Overall, our wedding video is better than I could've ever imagined thanks to Jen and Christopher. They are now truly part of our family forever.

Profile Picture Holly, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Chris and Jen are awesome! They took the time to get to know both of us and invited us over their house for dinner to discuss plans for our video. They were a huge help on the wedding day and were a pleasure to do business with.

Profile Picture Troy, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris and Jen were amazing to work with. They treated us not just as clients, but as friends. They were extremely professional and flexible. I cannot say enough good things about their work. They captured every important moment of our special day and the video is spectacular. I look forward to watching our wedding video year after year. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jennifer and Christopher were great! They are so responsive to the needs of the bride and groom and they are so fun and easy to work with! I recommend them to anyone in need of a videographer!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5263954, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Christopher and Jen were very professional. They captured each magical moment of our special day and provided a finished project that was beyond anything we could imagine. They became our friends at the end of the day- I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We love watching our video every anniversary! Thank you for creating such a special memory for us!

Profile Picture Clarissa, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The Carzoo's are absolutely amazing and our wedding video is perfect!! We cannot say enough good things about them and our video. We decided to get a videographer at the last minute and it was definitely the best decision we made. We are so thankful for the Carzoo's as they captured all of our precious moments!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very easy and fun to work and very professional. Very pleased with the end result of our video.

Profile Picture Richard, 6/2/12, 1 Review