Carzoo Video Reviews

Carzoo Video 1
Carzoo Video 2
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 09/22/2018

Your wedding needs a videographer!

Chris & Jenn were absolutely amazing! Our wedding video exceeded our expectations by far. We weren’t even considering a videographer until we saw their work from a friend’s wedding. After seeing their video, we knew we had to hire a videographer. We are so beyond grateful that we made that decision. Such a good quality video that we can keep forever! Not only are chris & jenn wonderful to work with professionally, but they’re also very personable and we feel like we’ve known them all of our lives! We definitely recommend Carzoo Video ♥️♥️♥️

• Katy

Katy · Married on 09/15/2018

If you are considering hiring Carzoo Video, DO IT!

I cannot recommend Carzoo Video enough! Christopher and Jen made themselves available for all questions I had ahead of our big day. They took the time to thoroughly explain the process, and I truly did not have to do a thing. They were fully prepared upon arrival and had a vision for exactly what they needed for the finished product. Our day went flawlessly, and the Carzoos jumped right in and embraced our crazy crew. Jen helped with things while we were getting ready as though she were a bridesmaid, and Christopher went so far as to tie my husband's before the ceremony! They blended right into the day and made sure everyone was where they needed to be through the ceremony and reception.

The highlight video was complete two weeks later and it brought me to tears! We picked up our video just a couple days later... I was blown away with how fast they were able to put it all together. The video is AMAZING and made us laugh, cry, and relive the whole day over. They were able to capture moments that otherwise would have been missed by my husband and I, and now we have them to cherish forever! The Carzoos were a dream to work with, and I am SO very thankful to have come across them during our wedding planning!

Tamara · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing job

Chris and Jen are INCREDIBLE!! They did such an amazing job on our wedding video! They truly go above and beyond to make sure that your video is everything you want it to be! They are very personal and easy to work with! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is getting married. I could not imagine them not being apart of our day! :)

Hope · Married on 06/23/2018

Absolutely amazing people! They not only do an amazing job but they really become part of the party and part of the family! I have nothing but great things to say about Chris and Jen they really went above and beyond for us and gave us an amazing video footage of our special day!

Kristen · Married on 06/16/2018

The Best!!!

These guys are the best! They help you with everything not just making a video! You become friends in the process! And the video is awesome! They catch more than any pictures could! You 100% need to book these guys!

Trinity · Married on 06/08/2018

There is no way I could say enough good things about these two! They are awesome all around and exactly the pair you want in charge of capturing all of your special moments on your big day! They stepped in for us and became more than videographers. They truly felt like family. The service and product that they put forth is worth every penny and it is something that we will be able to cherish for the rest of our lives. If you are looking for a videographer, definitely choose the Carzoos!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/05/2018

Jen and Chris went above and beyond to make our day perfect. They captured our entire day perfectly and helped with so much behind the scenes. They had the brilliant idea to film our love story and so many guests at our wedding said how much they enjoyed it. Throughout filming our love story and filming our big day they became close friends to us and we are so thankful for them! Definitely our favorite vendor from our wedding!

Maura · Married on 12/16/2017

Reliving our wedding day through Jen and Chris's lens was hands down the 2nd best experience (1st being the actual wedding day!). I don't know how, but they literally captured everything! My husband and I loved reliving the moments, but also seeing the moments were missed (you can't be everyone and see everything! :) ) Not only did they produce an incredible, high-quality product, they were also such a joy to work with that day. They were relaxed, yet professional and so much fun! I highly recommend their services.!

Sierra · Married on 11/11/2017

Very friendly people and the video was awesome!!

Devan · Married on 10/14/2017

You guys are incredible! Can’t thank you both enough for all that you did for us! Highly recommend, they truly care for their clients and it shows through their amazing work!

Carzoo Video 3
    Carzoo Video 4

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2017

Carzoo Video was amazing! I didn’t meet Chris and Jen until the day of my wedding, but I seriously felt like I had known them forever! They truly made my day great! And the end product was literally PERFECT! Definitely recommend them!

Justine · Married on 08/19/2017

They were the best vendors we hired! Weddings can be uptight with all the schedules and coordinating everyone but them being there just relieves stress and reminds everyone to have fun. Their presence on the wedding day to the final product....everything was amazing and above and beyond. Our guests had so much fun with them and the video truly captured the day. Choosing to have a videographer AND choosing them were two of the best decisions I made leading up to the wedding. After working with them you'll feel like you've known them forever!

• W

Wendy · Married on 08/19/2017

GREAT VENDOR! The best out of all the vendors we had. You will not be disappointed if you hire them. They end up feeling like your family. Love Chris and Jenn

Lora · Married on 06/24/2017

If I could, I would give them more stars! Christopher and Jen were perfect! A wonderful couple to work with! Not only did they do an amazing job filming our wedding and creating a beautiful video for us, they are wonderful people to work with in general! Very flexible and respectful, understanding of my needs as a bride and funny! We had a blast with them!! Highly recommend them!!

Jasmine · Married on 05/13/2017

The Carzoos were a joy to work with and their videos were top quality! On the wedding day they did a terrific job of remaining in the background, but were still able to capture all of the action. Our guests told us that they were very discreet when gathering people for interviews. We debated whether or not to have a video made of our wedding, but we are so glad that we did because we missed so much the day of the wedding. We highly recommend Jenn and Chris to anyone looking for videographers! Thank you guys for all of your hard work. The videos are beautiful!

Rich · Married on 03/07/2017

I highly recommend Carzoo Video. They are extremely professional and they truly understand how important your video needs are to you. Carzoo Video covered a two day family event for us and turned the finished, edited piece around well in advance of our desired deadline. I relied on other positive on-line reviews when I initially found them and I'm more than confident to give them this positive review after working with them on our video production.

Abigail · Married on 10/15/2016

Chris and Jen did a fantastic job! They captured every detail and moment of our special day. Not only did they give us a great keepsake to remember our wedding day, but they were also great guests to have at our wedding! You will not regret working with them :)

Kim · Married on 08/13/2016

Christopher and Jen made my daughters Wedding Day so special and full of memories. They captured so many special things that went on that day that we would of missed. They treated us like we were family and at the same time they were so professional they definitely went above and beyond. I would highly recommend them to be your videographer they really care about there work and they know what they are doing.

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2016

Wonderful couple and perfect video!

Tim · Married on 07/02/2016

First of all, you DO need a videographer in addition to a photographer; the videographers catch the actions that are not captured by still photos and the sounds and audio make it that much better. The videos that the Carzoos created caught the excitement of the day. When we first met with them, my main criteria was to make certain that they did not get in the way or make the day artificial. From the samples they showed us, everything appeared natural so they passed the first test. I had them do two weddings for us, and they added to the experience and were never in the way or slowed us down. Chris and Jen felt like family members celebrating with us and not vendors just doing a job. Here is my best example: we had a horse and carriage for our daughter's wedding. The photographer was snapping away from different angles but Jen was videoing the entire interaction. As our daughter was petting the horse, to our surprise, the horse took a bite out of her bouquet. Only the video caught that unexpected snacking by the horse as well as the hilarious look of surprise on my daughter's face - absolutely priceless. Without the video, it would be a 'remember when' or 'here is a photo right before the horse chomped on the bouquet,' but with the video we can relieve that wonderful moment for years to come. P.S. Thank you Pearl, I hope the bouquet was tasty.

Lavell · Married on 05/28/2016

I will definitely tell other couples!!!!! Great job Carzoo family!

Laura · Married on 05/28/2016

My husband and I are very pleased with the quality of our wedding DVD, especially at such a reasonable price. We would definitely recommend the Carzoo’s!

Rachel · Married on 04/23/2016

I don't have enough time or words to explain how amazing Chris and Jen Carzoo are at wedding videography! They truly captured our entire wedding day exactly how we wanted to remember it. When my husband and I first started thinking of videographers, we thought about how weird it would be to have two strangers follow us around on our wedding day. Looking back, I couldn't have imagined not having the two of them there with us. Not only are they incredibly talented at what they do, but they made the entire day more fun and memorable with their humor, passion and care. They helped to make sure that our wedding day was perfect any way they could. If your a bride or groom considering Chris and Jen Carzoo to be your videographers for your wedding day, stop considering it and book them! They both worked so hard and quick to create our awesome highlight video and the video of everything else documented that beautiful day. Booking the Carzoo's as our videographers was hands down the one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. We love them both!

Brittany · Married on 12/05/2015

They did a wonderful job with the video and were a great addition to our special day!

Emily · Married on 09/19/2015

My husband and I were so lucky to have such great people do our wedding video. It was perfect!!! They did such an amazing job, couldn't be happier!!