Carver Flowers Reviews

9 | Carver, MN

9 Reviews for Carver Flowers

Kate · Married on 07/25/2015

Annette was great to work with. She stayed within our budget and was willing to work with us on any changes that would need to be made had she not. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Would definitely recommend Carver Flower any flower needs.

Lisa · Married on 07/20/2014

Carver Flowers was one of the easiest and best choices I made for my July Wedding. I met with Annette, shared my color choices and budget. She made great flower recommendations for my style and I put my faith in her completely and she was spot on with her creations. Her personal style and customer service was greatly appreciated. I started going to her for my wedding and keep going back for special occasion for corsages, arrangements and her great selection of gifts and specialty items in her shop!

Megan · Married on 09/27/2013

Being someone who knows very little about planning a wedding and even less about flowers, I can honestly say that Annette came to the rescue. She gave me many images to choose from of different types of flowers as well as color combinations. I was also pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to do this whole process long distance since my fiancé at the time and I were living in Denver and having our wedding in the Twin Cities. I was completely blown away when I saw all of her creations the day of our wedding! I am so very thankful that Carver Flowers helped take away much stress on what can be a very stressful day and would recommend Annette in a heartbeat!

Jennifer · Married on 08/02/2013

It's no surprise to me that Annette at Carver Flowers has phenomenal ratings. I was referred to her by a close friend who also got her flowers for her wedding from there and am so glad I made the decision to go with her. She was fun to work with, made the daunting process of picking flowers much easier and exceeded my expectations, all for a great price!

Rachelle · Married on 05/12/2012

We were very impressed with the service. We were on a tight budget and Annette was very accommodating. She made us a beautiful ensemble. Our whole party looked amazing with the flowers made by Carver Flowers. We strongly recommend Carver Flowers.

Tami · Married on 10/03/2014

I went into the wedding planning process having ZERO clue on what flowers I wanted, only that I didn't want to spend an astronomical amount on them. I was referred to Annette at Carver Flowers by a mutual friend and she was nothing short of AMAZING! We had our initial meeting and Annette was very attentive to what I was envisioning. She gave me a lot of options to choose from with a variety of flowers that would not break the bank. I changed my mind about 10 different times and Annette rolled with the punches effortlessly. She is so easy to work with, flexible, creative and just a wonderful woman. I had a rough idea of what my bouquet would be like; and when I got it on the day of- it absolutely blew me away! It was even more beautiful than I anticipated it to be. Everyone commented on it and absolutely loved it! If you are looking for someone to take care of your wedding flowers, that will listen to what you want, and work with your budget, and create the most beautiful flower arrangements; I would absolutely recommend Annette! You will not Be disappointed.

Roxsie · Married on 05/31/2014

I went to Annette with a budget and a color scheme in mind and only about 2 weeks notice before my wedding. I trusted her to put together something that I would love and that's exactly what she did. She truly knows her customer's needs and her product and just wonderful to work with!! Thank you.

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2018

What I loved about working with Annette was that she stayed within our budget and as soon as I told her our colors and a few of my favorite blooms she immediately had a vision for the flowers that was similar to the inspiration photo I liked and I trusted her immediately. All throughout the process of our wedding planning she was very responsive to our needs, adding a boutineer her or changing a corsage there. On the morning of the wedding our flowers were delivered on time and were absolutely stunning. They were just so beautiful. She went above and beyond, stuck to her word, and was so creative. I loved that she was local to our area, flexible, and communicative with us the whole way. Would highly recommend!

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2012

Annette is very professional, and had tons of great ideas for gorgeous flowers to fit my budget. She was able to show me many different examples, both from her work and from books, and was willing to adjust anything to my specifications. She was honest about what would be available during my wedding season and did everything she could to get the types of flowers I had hoped for. All of the arrangements turned out beautifully and lasted for days.