Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

3 Reviews for Carvel

Groom's Cake (1)
3 Carvel Reviews

Love Carvel! Our groom cake was a carvel cake and my husband and I ate the whole thing by ourselves.

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/17/15, 15 Reviews
Services Used: Groom's Cake
4.7

After being bored at the traditional wedding cake tastings, we explored the option of getting an ice cream wedding cake. We were thrilled to find Jan at Carvel who does ice cream cakes, not far away from our wedding venue.

Jan was easy to work with and had the qualities I appreciated – she was straightforward and executed well on the cake. Jan did a beautiful job designing our wedding cake and working within our price range. She was very helpful in figuring out the logistics of an ice cream cake. Our guests loved the ice cream cake – it was the perfect dessert for an early August wedding.

Few recommendations if you choose to go with an ice cream wedding cake – be sure to check with your venue first if they are able to fit the size of your wedding cake in their freezer, and if they can hold the wedding cake in their freezer 2-3 days in advance of your wedding. This is especially important in non-traditional wedding venues where freezer space may be limited.

Profile Picture Sheena, 8/2/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jan and her team at the Mullica Hill Cavel did an amazing job with our wedding cake. She really went out of her way to make the cake exactly what we wanted. Carvel was my husband's one wedding request and I'm really glad we were about to find the carvel in Mullica Hill. Everyone at the wedding loved the wedding cake! It was a huge hit!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/11/11, 6 Reviews