39 Reviews for Carters Creative Catering

No Pork (1)
Vegan (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
37 Carters Creative Catering Reviews

Carters Creative Catering is AH-MAZING.

We loved all of the food that we trialed and LOVED the fun option of having a heavy appetizer only menu at our reception. Holly and her team worked with us to create the perfect menu options for us.

We loved her so much that when my company needed a caterer for their work parties, I unflinchingly recommended Carters. So I have tried their food at 4 events now (two company parties, our rehearsal dinner, and our reception) and have yet to find anyone come close to matching their price and quality. Our guests (both at work and wedding) loved their food and couldn't stop raving about how delicious it was.

I cannot recommend them enough and I'd encourage anyone to book now before they raise their rates because I think they're under priced for the value you get.

Profile Picture Anne, 6/24/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Gluten Free

The food was amazing at the tasting and then at the wedding. Everyone loved the food and the cake. We had a lego themed wedding so we wanted to figure out a way to incorporate that with our cake and what Holly and her team came up with was awesome! Everything was so yummy, a lot of people wanted what was left over so quite a few family members went home with extras lol. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture cassie, 10/23/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Champagne Toast, Buffet, Cake, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Gluten Free, American

Carter’s was phenomenal! They were incredibly professional and responsive and the food was amazing.my guests were raving about how great the food was. I couldn’t be happier!

Profile Picture Brittney, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Italian, Clean Up, Delivery, Gluten Free

Carters Creative Catering was incredibly flexible, helpful and delicious! They worked with us to craft the perfect dessert reception. We received a ton of complements on the food and the servers day of were so helpful!

Profile Picture Hope, 6/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had a brunch wedding reception for 50 guests, all of whom had rave reviews of the food. The pepper-maple bacon was amazing.

The service and staff was timely, kind, helpful, and overall fantastic. We will use Carter's for any and all major events.

Profile Picture Hayley, 6/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Carter's creative catering is a professional catering company with a home based feel. The main chefs are an adorable couple who made a business out of doing the one thing they love to do most with each other and that's cooking! They made the best brisket that I and a ton of my wedding guests had ever had! We had brisket and chicken for our two main course options along with a plated salad, mashed potatoes and veggies. There was plenty of food and my guests are STILL talking about how delicious that brisket was at our wedding! Holly Carter was super attentive and professional and she was quick to reply to my many emails and many questions. After dinner the catering staff boxed up all of the food and even had a to-go box prepared for my husband and I in our room the night of our wedding. Holly not only did a fantastic job on the catering aspect but she also went above and beyond and offered to assemble and put the finishing touches on my three tier wedding cake which she did a fantastic job. Carter's catering not only can provide the meal but Holly is a pastry chef as well and does wedding cakes and desserts. It's a one stop shop at an affordable price! I would recommend Carter's Creative Catering to anyone and everyone who is in need of a wedding caterer!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian, American, Clean Up, Delivery, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast

Carters was amazing! Everything was so good and we had so many compliments! I'm so glad we went wit Carters for our wedding!

Profile Picture Randi , 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I did a destination wedding in Colorado last month. Carters went beyond my expectations with my wedding. Holly welcomed us into her home for a tasting and she won us over with the comfort food. They were fast to respond any tie I needed help with anything. Holly was also able to order my china, chairs, and items needed and arranged for the items to be picked up and delivered to the reception. That was outstanding for me and took off so much stress for me truly. Holly also told me that anything I needed help setting up to leave in a box with directions for them to help with. When we arrived the day of the reception, I was so impressed. They treated Dylan and I so special and were so welcoming. Everything was set up perfect and exactly the way that I wanted it. They had food ready to go and ready to serve. The staff walked around constantly asking how the food was or if they could take anything off the table. The food not to mention was amazing The price we paid included so much Food It was amazing. We got so many compliments on the food from our guests. One really cool thing Carters did was they stayed and helped clean and pack up everything we brought to the wedding. They really helped clean up which I was so Thankful for. I am so impressed with the services that were provided. One very last detail was since I got married out of state Holly offered to bring back my cake stand to the cake lady for me and that just blew me away. It was so thoughtful and I was so happy.

Profile Picture Tareena , 9/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We loved our experience with Holly and her team. The pricing was very affordable and she can do just about any kind of food. We had a fajita bar with a salsa bar for the cocktail hour. It was perfect. Holly made sure that everything went according to plan. She even helped to make my plate so that I wouldn't get anything on my dress! Great food, great price, great service. We loved Carters Creative Catering!

Profile Picture User5248220, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Plated, Stations, Mexican, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery

We used Carter's Creative Catering for our cake and cupcakes. Holly was so friendly and wonderful to work with. We are from out of town so Holly worked well with setting up meetings and tastings convenient for us. We explained our budget and our wishes for the cake and cupcakes and Holly exceeded our expectations. The price was amazing and the final product was exactly what I explained I wanted. Holly set up the cake and cupcakes at the venue and it was absolutely beautiful. Our guests enjoyed the variety of flavors we had to offer and said everything tasted amazing! My husband and I agreed! We highly recommend this vendor!

Profile Picture Karlina, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Carter's was amazing!! Great food and incredible service. Holly was a joy to work with and was very accommodating to our many requests. We were so excited to find them when they quoted us a price that was a THIRD of the previous vendors we had been in contact with, and the food was absolutely delicious! Thanks Holly!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Champagne Toast, Italian, Buffet, Server(s), Tastings

We had a brunch reception and everyone was excited because we kept talking up their amazing green chili we had during our tasting. Carter's did not disappoint! Everything was wonderful! We got so many compliments on the food and the staff, too! Plus they boxed up the leftovers for us to take home- sooo good on the morning after our wedding! :) Eric and Holly are such a great team and they were so nice to work with throughout the entire process. Both came over to congratulate us and asked if we needed anything during the reception which I thought was really sweet! We are so glad we went with Carter's Creative Catering!

Profile Picture Brittni, 10/18/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres
4.2

It took my husband and I forever to find someone who didn't seem stuffy about the proper foods to serve, but also seemed reliant enough for our wedding.
They give you a free tasting before you ever book, which is wonderful. They also have a wide assortment of options for your wedding meals.
The only complaints I might have are these... our appetizers at the wedding didn't taste like what we were served at the tasting.... and that although we told them that their would be two vegetarian meals, they were forgotten to be made (however the chef did come out and apologize to at least one of the guests because of that.
Even with those two blunders, I would definitely recommend to my friends.

Profile Picture User4534878, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Buffet, Cake, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American

Holly was great to work with and very friendly. Affordable price for the great quality of food

Profile Picture User3722930, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Eric and Holly are awesome. The food was so good we could not stop eatting. Perfect for our vow renewal. Thanks

Profile Picture Mike, 5/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Eric & Holly were one of the preferred vendors (on a long list) for our venue. We are so glad that we chose them!
They were reasonably priced and we LOVED their food! It was far better than some of the higher priced caterers that we had done tastings with. Our guests raved about their food and their staff took such good care of us.
They were so good to work with and we would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/27/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Carters Creative Catering was wonderful from the tasting to the wedding day. We created a custom dinner menu and when I wasn't sure what sides would work well with dinner Holly had great suggestions on what we could do. The food was delicious (we got lots of compliments on the food) and everyone one involved was very professional!

Profile Picture Aimee, 3/27/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Holly was always quick to respond and lovely to work with! They accommated my every need. The food was delicious and beyond expectations. My family loved everything from the appetizers to the buffet. They were also my caterer for the cake, which was beautiful and tasted just as great! I couldn't have been more pleased!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Carter's did our catering and made our cupcakes (and a small cutting cake). We got so many compliments on everything, especially the mac and cheese bar and the Boston creme pie cupcakes. We would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/5/14, 3 Reviews
4.3

Carters made our wedding delicious. They were very flexible with the menu choices, so we were able to pick all the foods we wanted and have them served how we wanted. The value was by far the best for any catering choice on our venue's (Della Terra Mountain Chateau in Estes Park, CO) preferred catering list. For the same cost as other choices, we had lots of appetizers, good potion sizes, and wedding cake. The only negative thing I can say is that I had be to patient when waiting to hear a response from a call or email when discussing the contract or final counts before the event. But on the day of everything when smoothly.

Profile Picture Terra, 8/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I would like to say that this was the best choice we made for our Son's wedding next to the location. Carters Creative Catering made it so easy for us and took all the stress away before and during the wedding. The food was delicious and we got to take home the leftovers. I wish we would have had sliders left over, but they were so good, not one was left to take home. They were big too, not little tiny sliders!
The tasting they did before the wedding was even amazing. I thought we would taste two or so items and they made everything I had picked. Plus the Bride could not make it, so they sent us home with her plate.
It was a wonderful experience and we would use them again!

Profile Picture Monique, 7/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was so good and the waitstaff went above and beyond what they needed to do.

Profile Picture Kaitlyne, 6/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Carters Creative Catering catered our wedding on 06/08/2014 at the Della Terra Mountain Chateau in Estes Park, CO. Our DJ recommended these guys to us and man we were very happy. Holly was so helpful helping me choose the food items so that we stayed in budget. When we went for our tasting we were able to bring my parents and we had the best time at their home. And this was no ordinary tasting there were no bit sized finger foods. oh no Eric made us the whole meal and Holly made full cupcakes for us to try. When we left we all felt like we just got done with Thanksgiving dinner. The day of our wedding Holly and her staff came on time, prepared and dressed for the occasion. I didn't have to do a darn thing! Us and our guests were so happy with how they did everything. The food came our great once again. and OMG our cake and cupcakes were the hit of the party. Holly did such an amazing job on our Skull cake and skull cupcakes. I can't wait to see what she does for us for our one year anniversary. For you bride to be out there give Holly a call, you will be very happy.

Profile Picture Brenda & Jeremy, 6/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Carters Creative Catering did such a great job at our wedding. Their staff was professional and did an amazing job at serving our guests at both cocktail hour and during the reception. They were able to create our unique menu with no questions and were so easy to work with. Holly also made our cake and it was beautiful and delicious! Our guests still comment on how great the cake tasted!

Profile Picture Taryn, 5/2/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

Holly did an excellent job on our cake - and it was DELICIOUS!!! She is a great value & does excellent work!

Profile Picture User3760932, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews