Carson's Premier Catering Reviews

126 | Scottdale, PA

126 Reviews for Carson's Premier Catering

Carson's couldn't have made it easier to have a wonderful stress free dinner. The food was top notch and so delicious and plenty of it! The staff was excellent, the management was so professional, and everyone could not do enough for us. It was perfect!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Breanne · Married on 10/06/2012

I was extremely pleased with Carson's Catering! The food was amazing and the staff was wonderful to work with! Everyone kept commenting on how great everything tasted and how nice the staff was. I recommend Carson's Catering to everyone!!

Sent on 09/16/2013

I can't say enough good things about Carson's. They made sure that my wedding day was everything I had hoped for. They were very professional, flexible and accomodating and went out of their way to provide great customer service to our guests. I received several wonderful compliments on the quality of the food! I highly recommend Carson's for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Kristine · Married on 09/01/2012

We had a Wedding at West Overton and everything was PERFECT!! Tim and Leah were great to work with and they made the day go perfect. They custom made a menu for us and worked with us in regards to us keeping it in our budget. We actually had the ceremony at West Overton and Tim (the owner) performed the ceremony. Great Experience!! Recommend Highly

Sent on 09/11/2012

I highly recommend Carson's Premier Catering to all future brides! The attentiveness of the entire staff honestly was a refreshing relief with the stress of planning our wedding! The office staff was so helpful, always prompt to respond to any questions I had, and even followed up with us following the wedding. The staff at our reception was extremely professional, and the food was wonderful. We received so many compliments about how great everything was from our guests and family. They also did a wonderful job with displaying our wedding cookies and decorating our reception venue. Thank You, Carson's!!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Carson's Catering staff were amazing throughout everything. They were so helpful when planning and assisted me in thinking the entire day through, not missing one detail. They are so accommodating throughout and day of I could not have asked for more helpful people, lighting candles and ensuring every guest was satisfied. The food was amazing! I have multiple guests that booked them for their wedding immediately following. All of this aside I still can't believe the price as well, I shopped around until I found Carson's that is...they were half the price of some of the others I was looking into and from the initial phone call double the customer service and patience of other caterers. I HIGHLY recommend Carson's!

Sent on 12/20/2012

Anonymous · Married on 07/20/2012

I recently had my ceremony and reception at the Barn at Ligonier and it was more than amazing. The whole evening was very memorable and Stephen and his crew were fantastic. Leading up to the wedding, Tim listened to all of my concerns and helped make me feel comfortable. Carson's is an awesome caterer and I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/11/2012

Danielle · Married on 07/07/2012

For my wedding Carson's was more than perfect! They did everything I asked and then some! My day was perfect because of them. The food was outstanding, to say the least! I don,t believe that there is a better caterer out there. Tim and his team are wonderful people, they are always concerned for your wants and needs.

Sent on 07/29/2012

Greg and Elinor · Married on 07/07/2012

It was a pleasure to deal with Carson's Catering from the first phone call to the day of the wedding. They were prompt about all communications and very accomodating! The food was wonderful - our guests loved it!!! I felt we received a great value for our money spent. The set up crew was fantastic! We had a small space and a lot of guests. I was afraid it would look crowded, but they made it beautiful! The wait staff at the reception did an outstanding job. They were pleasant and fun and very efficient. Carson's helped to make our day perfect!

Sent on 08/17/2012

Tatum · Married on 06/23/2012

Excellent food, excellent service, highly recommended for any catering needs! We were very pleased with everything from initial meeting to wedding day! Completely satisfied throughout! :). If you are looking for excellent service, quality, food, and friendliness of staff it is all right here! :)

Sent on 08/12/2012

We had our wedding at West Overton Barn. The food was phenomenal and the service was great. All the of guests raved about the food. Carson's is very flexible with decorating and the tearing down of your decorations so that made it easy for us all, especially having family from out of town. Also, they allowed us to have the barn all night, which is also wonderful. I absolutely loved the barn and the staff was very professional and helpful.

The parking situation sort of got messed up- having cars parked in areas I did not initially think would be parking- however, it was not a huge deal.

Also a rather small detail about food was that I had many guests complain there was no coffee. This turned out not to be true of course, it was just hard to locate and no signs or announcements were really made.

I do feel that having family available to help set up things to your exact liking is very important. Carson's is not involved with the decorating- and our ceremony was very far away. We had to rely on friends to come down and place flowers where we wanted/light candles/ etc. It was not exactly how I wanted it, but a great night was still had by all.

Overall I would definitely recommend Carson's catering for your wedding. I had a wonderful night and tons of fun. Food is absolutely amazing. Tim is great to work with and made it easy.

Sent on 02/25/2013

Dana · Married on 06/16/2012

We utilized Carson's services for our rehearsal as well as our wedding reception. Tim was really easy to work with, and I never had any trouble contacting him. He assisted us with obtaining alcohol for the venue, and we also utilized his additional bar set up. All of our guests enjoyed the food, and his staff was excellent to work with.

Sent on 08/20/2012

Autumn · Married on 06/09/2012

Tim at Carson's Catering is so great to work with! And our guests all made comments all night on how amazing the food was! His staff was efficient, nice, and great to work with!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Michelle · Married on 10/29/2011

We could not have been happier with the quality of service that Carson's provided for our wedding. The staff was so kind and professional, the skirting and linens were beautiful, and most of all, the food was all absolutely delicious! I am originally from the area where Carson's is located but our wedding was about an hour and a half away from them. I was so pleased that they were willing to travel to cater our wedding. The owner Tim even drove to our venue the week before to meet with us and the wedding coordinator so that we could plan out our wedding day. We chose the 'white glove' package and were so pleased with the variety of choices we had for our hors d'oeuvres, salads, and entrees. The package was such a tremendous value for the amout and quality of food and services that we received. We would definitely recommend Carson's Catering to anyone plannning a wedding in the western Pennsylvania. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/08/2012

Janeen · Married on 10/01/2011

When we were originally planning our wedding, we visited 3 caterers who all had different approaches and pricing schedules. Carson's Catering was our third stop and a blessing for us. Their all-inclusive no-fuss approach gave us everything we wanted with lots of support, choices when we needed them, guidance when we didn't know what to pick, and patience when we had questions. This caterer brings so much experience to the table, along with a wide selection of excellent food options, that they almost make wedding planning fun. I will use Tim Carson and his crew for all of my events - they handle absolutely everything and make sure that even the small details are covered.

Sent on 10/04/2011
  • ~*Mrs. WFL*~

Jamie · Married on 09/24/2011

Carson's Catering was OUTSTANDING to work with! They were flexible, easy going and dependable! They set up our venue with such ease and in such a timely fashion that I had no problems having my centerpieces put together because they were all set up and ready to go in plenty of time!!!! The day of the wedding, they were there and ready to go in plenty of time and they were on top of it all! All of our guests were so amazed by the food! There were nothing but WONDERFUL compliments about our catering choice! I would hire Carson's catering again in a heartbeat! Not to mention, we will be going to their restaurant to eat because their food is so amazing! Thank you Carson's for making our wedding day so special and memorable!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Christine · Married on 07/30/2011

We had Carson's do our wedding reception on July 30th of this year. It was very hot and humid that day and the staff worked so hard and went above and beyond to make sure everyone was taken care of in a timely manner. It was amazing! The food was awewome and the staff was so nice and accommodating. I can't say enough how nice and professional Tim Carson is to work with. He suggested a lady to do our cake and cookies and that was also amazing! We are still getting compliments on the food, cake and cookies. If you want your reception to exceed your expectations, call Carson's.. they're the best!!! Sincerely, Christine & Mike Schock

Sent on 09/10/2011

Sabrina · Married on 06/25/2011

Carson's catered our June 2011 wedding. They did a fabulous job! We can't say enough. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Everything went smoothly. We got many compliments on the food and presentation from family and friends. Tim was very easy to work with and he went above and beyond to make sure everything went well. I highly would recommend using Carson's Premiere Catering!

Sent on 01/28/2012

Jeanne · Married on 05/28/2011

Carson's provided everything for my daughter's special day, from the food; which everyone raved about, to the cake, cookies, and decorations. I was extremely pleased with everything they did. The staff was very eager to respond to all of the needs of the guests. Their all inclusive package made it easy for us to consentrate on our guests instead of concerning ourselves with petty things. Thank you very much for all that was done. I highly recommend their services for a peaceful wedding for the bride's family. Contact Tim Carson for all your reception needs and you won't be sorry...

Sent on 06/01/2011

Courtney · Married on 12/31/2010

We used Carson's Catering for our New Years Eve wedding and I highly recommend them. Food was awesome, our guests loved the stations, the pasta station was our favorite. The staff is even better than the food, they were on top of everything and made our day amazing. They were a joy to plan a wedding with, no complaints here!!

Sent on 01/28/2011

Dawn · Married on 11/13/2010

Carson's Premier catering provided a wonderful service to us. We have been goin to their Sunday brunches for quite some time and Tim Carson himself told us about the venue that we ended up deciding on. Tim Carson also told us about a wonderful person to get our wedding cake from and the price was beyond reasonable. We also rented our linens from Carson's which saved us another vendor to deal with. As expected, our food was amazing and the wait staff was beyond amazing. If you live in the area, I couldn't suggest a better place to deal with.

Sent on 05/14/2011

danielle · Married on 08/14/2010

I am so happy that we chose Carson's Catering for our wedding this past August (2010). Carson's staff was invaluable when planning our wedding they were personable, down to earth, and reliable! Carson’s handled both the catering for our wedding and renting our reception venue. They made the planning process easy and enjoyable. From the very beginning they were ready to help and resourceful. Julie and Tim were very professional and answered any questions I had promptly. They also kept me up to date with any necessary details and gave helpful advice when I asked.

On our wedding day the venue was beautiful, the food was superior (we had so many compliments from our guests), and the service was wonderful. They took care of everything in such a professional manner and were very attentive to our needs!

I highly recommend Carson's Catering for a truly exceptional experience. It is obvious that that Carson's cares about their customers and the quality of their work! They helped make our wedding day perfect! :)

Sent on 12/13/2010

Lauren · Married on 06/19/2010

I could not have been happier with the service that Carson's provided at my wedding. From the very first moment that we started looking aruond at catering companies, Carson's stood out. They provided excellent communication through the planning process, and I always was surprised at how quickly someone would respond to any of my inquiries.

During the reception, the staff's conduct was extremely professional, and the food was delicious. All of my guests commented on how much they enjoyed the meal. If I had to do it all over again, I would certainly choose Carson's once again without a doubt!

I highly suggest that anyone planning a wedding or big event give them a call and see all that they have to offer!

Sent on 12/11/2010

Kim · Married on 06/05/2010

Carson's Catering is AMAZING! From the start, we got friendly and professional help in answering all of our questions. Then the tasting we were invited to was delicious! Finally, the food for our wedding was wonderful and our guests were very pleased! Furthermore, the staff at our wedding were all very professional and went above and beyond typical catering responsibilities (lit all of our candle centerpieces and at the end cleared all of the tables and stacked mirror plates/centerpieces neatly for us). They kept in communication with me regarding everything which was really awesome! My sister is contacting them to do the catering for her wedding next year! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND CARSON'S CATERING :) You won't be disappointed! Thanks Tim & Carson's staff!!! Kim & Glenn

Sent on 09/25/2010

samantha · Married on 04/24/2010

I had Carson's cater my wedding in April 2010, and I recommend them to everyone! The food was amazing and heard nothing but good compliments on it. The staff made sure we had everything we needed and were very prompt with getting us something. I also got chair covers and sashes with them and they looked wonderful! They ironed every one of them in the hall before placing them onto the chairs! I'm very pleased with the decision of going with Carson's to make our wedding day extra special!

Sent on 12/16/2010