Carrier Photography Reviews

41 | Dunedin, FL

41 Reviews for Carrier Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Danielle · Married on 04/20/2012

Kimi is the most amazing photographer out there!!! There are no words that can ever say or describe the job she does!!! If you are looking for the unique in every situation she finds it!!!

Sent on 04/25/2012

Colleen · Married on 03/17/2012

It was great working with Kimi. Everything ran smoothly and low stress. Our pictures came out beautiful. Kimi is very artistic and fun. I enjoyed her creativity with the non traditional photos. I highly recommend her! I will definitely utilize her services in the future!! Thanks Kimi!!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Emily · Married on 02/25/2012

Kimi is amazing! She made me and all of my family comfortable and at ease while taking photos on my wedding day. The value for the service she provided is phenomenal. She is relaxed, fun loving, and at the same time, such a wonderful professional who gives great direction. I'm so glad she was a part of capturing our lifetime memories.

Sent on 08/29/2012

Ann · Married on 05/07/2011

Kimi was awesome! She was so awesome at my wedding I have since had her hired for different events with my company! She can do it all!

Sent on 12/05/2011

Michelle · Married on 04/23/2011

Amazing beautiful pictures, that made me cry and laugh all over again! It was a pleasure working with Kimi Carrier, she was very professional and made sure to capture every moment and every memory that will last a life time!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Meredith · Married on 03/25/2011

Kimi is a pleasure to work with! She is fun, energetic and has an incredible eye for photography. She went above and beyond to make us feel special on our wedding day and in the weeks leading up. Our engagement and wedding photos are absolutely amazing! I could not have asked for more perfect pictures :)

Sent on 06/03/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2010

We used Kimi Carrier as our wedding photographer and we couldn't be happier with our experience. We absolutely love our wedding pictures and cannot say enough wonderful things about Kimi. She is a true professional and was so easy to work with. She is extremely organized, has creative ideas, and was on time or early for every meeting. Our wedding ran late and she even stayed late to make sure that all of our classic wedding shots were captured. Since our wedding, Kimi has become our family photographer and has done several photos our son. We would never think of using another photographer. Her style is truly one of a kind and I am always impressed with her work.

Sent on 08/13/2011
  • jennw2219

Jennifer · Married on 04/10/2010

Kimi is amazing!! Our pictures (both engagement and wedding) turned out perfect!! We have so many great shots!! She is fun and loves what she does which makes the experience less stressful :)

Sent on 10/07/2010

Claire · Married on 11/04/2007

Kimi RULES! She captured every moment that mattered at our wedding. Absolutely beautiful photos - I could not have asked for better.

Sent on 02/04/2008

Meredith · Married on 11/05/2005

Kimi was amazing...she was professional, calming, creative and an absolute joy to be around! Our pictures turned out beautifully and we were pleased with everything she did...from our engagement pictures to our wedding album! I highly recommend Kimi!!!

Sent on 02/24/2007

I loved using Carrier Photography. She is a Professional Photographer with an artistic eye to capture the moments you would like to remember for a lifetime! I highly recommend using her services as a Wedding Photographer. Her creative skills are priceless to be there at the special moment that only happens once.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Katie · Married on 03/24/2013

Very professional, and an awesome photographer! She had lots of ideas and helped plan my pinterest ideas! She even organized all 60 members of my family during the reception for a group photo on the steps outside. Very fun and easy to work with. We got our photos on CD's with awesome pictures of us as labels so we'll always know what they are, and a case for all 3 with more pics of us printed on the hardcover. I love that I can leave it out as decoration rather than putting them in a box somewhere to lose.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Angie · Married on 12/28/2014

The pictures came out beautiful!! i would recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Heather · Married on 11/03/2007

Kimi did a FANTASTIC job with our wedding photos. Our pictures were beautiful and very unique. She really captured the magic and fun of that day. Her prices are very reasonable and Kimi really provides outstanding services. Go ahead and shop around, you'll come back to Kimi. :)

Sent on 03/02/2008

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/11/2007

Kimi is wonderful to work with. Even in the middle of the rain she was taking picture after picture. She was easy to deal with and was very unobtrusive, which is exactly what we were looking for. No forcing people together for fabricated photo shoots to add to her portfolio, she was candid and professional. I would recommend her to anyone in the area as she was recommended to me- with honors.

Sent on 01/29/2008

Kimi was a pleasure to work with she made the process very easy. From the moment we first spoke till the end of my wedding she was very professional and put my mind at ease with not only the photography but also the craziness of days leading up to my wedding and the day of the event. In addition I received my pictures ahead of schedule and loved all of them. I would recommend Kimi Carrier/ Carrier Photography and I plan to use her for future miles stones moving forward.

Sent on 12/09/2013