Carried Away Gifts Reviews

3 | Sterling, VA

3 Reviews for Carried Away Gifts

Joyce · event on 06/03/2017

Patrice from Carried Away Gifts provided gift card arrangement for a bridal shower that I attended. It was beautiful and was a big hit with both the bride-to-be and all of her guests! I love Patrice's creativity and her gift are always so well received.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Carolyn · Married on 03/31/2012

Patrice makes AMAZING and unique gifts. I've had her created gifts for many newlyweds and have always been pleased. She goes above and beyond.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Carried Away Gifts's reply:

Thank you Carolyn. When you give me details about the couple, it gets those creative juices flowing. As always, it's my pleasure to customize your gifts for you!

Kari · Married on 08/23/2008

Patrice is wonderful. She has great ideas, and helped me with my thank you gifts for my family for my wedding. I also had to email her and ask for another basket that I had forgotten about and she was so flexible and said no problem at the last miniute. My baskets were unique, included lots of fun things, and everyone loved them! I would highly recommend Patrice!

Sent on 08/30/2008

Carried Away Gifts's reply:

Thank you Kari for your rave review :) I loved creating a custom gift for each family member, making each one personal. This made you look good...our goal! The icing on the cake on such a joyous occasion. Many well wishes as you both begin your life together.