Carrie Wildes Photography Reviews

Carrie Wildes Photography 5
Carrie Wildes Photography 6
Carrie Wildes Photography 7

Beth · Married on 08/18/2011

Carrie and her crew are so personable and professional. It was like having one of our family members take our pictures at our wedding. The work is exquisite and timely. There are options for every budget. She is so flexible and just an all around good person. She will be our photographer of choice for our future needs.

Sent on 09/20/2011

Brooke · Married on 06/11/2011

Sylense did our wedding. She was great!! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/28/2011

donna · Married on 06/05/2011

Carrie sees your vision for what you want your day to look like, and is open and understanding to your special needs. Carrie shot the reherrsel dinner, Sylense and Michael shot the day of. When the pictures arrived, it just confirmed that the perfect photography team was used.
    Highly recommend and will use in the future, Carrie Wildes photography!! :)

Sent on 07/21/2011

Katherine · Married on 04/16/2011

Carrie and her team are absolutely wonderful! Carrie is so easy to work with and was so excited about all of the details of our wedding (we did some unusual things). Our wedding was photographed by Sylense and Catalina, both of whom were wonderful as well. We got so many compliments on them after the wedding, because they were literally everywhere making sure that we had photos of everything that happened that day. The photos themselves are amazing, and we are so happy with them! I can't recommend them highly enough, they are worth every penny!

Sent on 08/05/2011

Danielle · Married on 11/05/2010

LOVE LOVE LOVE CARRIE!!!! She is truly talented and I can not tell you how many compliments we have gotten about our photos. She was worth every dime and now I will have these amazing pictures to always look back on. I highly reccomend her and promise you, you will not be disappointed! Just wonderful!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2010

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2010

Carrie was worth every dime. Out of all our vendors, she was most laid back and easy to work with, while being extremely personable as well as professional. I can not say enough about her personality- she is wonderful! She is also a rockstar- anytime I would tell people who our photographer was, I would get "oohs" and "ahhs", which I believe speaks highly of her work. Our engagement session and "sneaks" have been amazing. She was also super flexible, and she did our engagement session 7 months after booking her and only 2 months before our wedding! We also brought our dog which she worked so well with. She really got some beautiful shots, and since we are the most un-model like people, we couldn't pose if we tried, speaks volumes for her. We interviewed alot of photographers and I can't be happier we chose her. These pictures will be wonderful to look at for years to come.

Sent on 11/01/2010

Amber · Married on 10/02/2010

We have not received the pictures yet, but I am very pleased with all of the different shots that Linda was taking for us. I know that they are going to turn out fantastic! Linda Agosto is the one who shot our actual pictures and she was great! She was very sweet, flexible, quick, and creative. In a crunch she was also very helpful! I did not have the best wedding coordinators at my venue, so I was left in the room to dress myself with my hairstylist and Linda... Linda actually stepped up and started to help get me into my gown. :-) Very helpful and truly unforgettable, she will now hold a special place in my heart for being there on our special day and stepping in when the going gets rough! :-) The only shots that we missed out on were my sister and maid of honor helping me get dressed and posses of me standing in my dress, say in front of a window-style, but that was the venue and the coordinator's fault. I'm just soooo glad that Linda was there to help keep me calm and to take the best pictures ever! I can't wait to see them!
    With Love, Amber Logan-Carlson!! :-)

Sent on 10/14/2010

Kristin · Married on 08/21/2010

Carrie Wildes Photography has a unique sense of capturing the beauty and personality of the moment. Carrie recently shot our wedding traveling from Tampa to Wisconsin. She sought out interesting and fun locations for photos that turned out better than we could have ever imagined. Her passion for photography, fun-loving spirit, and professionalism make her the absolute best choice for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 09/08/2010

Kathy · Married on 07/18/2010

Carrie's pictures are imaginative and beautiful. The photos are actually more lovely than I thought they could be. She is also prompt and wonderful to work with.
    I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/04/2010

Susanne · Married on 05/29/2010

Carrie is outstanding! It actually comes down to more than just the photos. Our package came with an engagement session. Following that session, our photos were available online for our friends & family to look at & purchase. Those same photos were scrolling on a computer screen at our wedding. What fun for all of the guests to look at. About midway through the reception, some of our wedding photos were scrolling on the same computer screen! She had also printed out one special photo to pass out to the guests with the website printed on it so that they could access the photos when they were ready. She also gave me a sampler album that night to take on my honeymoon!! It was a pleasure to work with Carrie!

Sent on 07/02/2010
  • ~

Tina · Married on 05/01/2010

Carrie,
    You are the absolute best! We've seen the sneak peaks and can't wait for the rest! You go above and beyond and Sylense is great, too! As the Mother-of-the-Bride and fellow vendor, we will be referring you like crazy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Tina
    ~Festivities~

Sent on 05/24/2010

Amy · Married on 04/24/2010

Greg and I loved everything that we received in our package and then some. Our pictures were fabulous and gorgeous. Carrie takes the best photos, and I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for great memories for your wedding as well as any event. All of my guests just loved the LCD monitor that was set up fpor them to see our engagement photos at the beginning of the reception and then everyone crowded around to see some of the snap shots she had been taking throughout the ceremony and reception. The price was great and she has so many great ideas as well as artistic ability. We trusted her ability to capture everything, and she did that and more! Highly recommended!!!
    Thanks for everything Carrie!!!!!!

Love Amy and Greg Lawrence

Sent on 06/12/2010

Melissa · Married on 04/10/2010

Carrie was amazingly perfect and wonderful!! She honestly was my favorite vendor that I had chosen!! She is so sweet, laid back, fun, creative, and obviously her shots are impeccable!! I really couldn't say enough good things about her!! She has done some of the best work I've ever seen and her personality is perfect for any couple getting married! I would recommend her to absolutely anyone! She was really amazing!

Sent on 05/06/2010

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Melissa! Thanks so much for such great feedback. I truly appreciate it and you all were so easy to work with it wasn't really working:-) Thanks again!! Hope you are having a great week!!

Melissa · Married on 03/26/2010

I interviewed several photographers and decided to go with Carrie. She is such a pleasure to work with from start to finish. She did an amazing job with our engagement pictures and did a wonderful job on our wedding day. My family and friends can't stop talking about how beautiful and natural our pictures look. Thank you again Carrie, you made our perfect day even better!

Sent on 03/29/2010

Jessica · Married on 02/19/2010

Carrie Wildes photography is awesome... Its artistic, fun, and very laid back... Not to mention Carrie is all those things too... Had a blast doing engagement photos and the Wedding photos... cant wait to see the end result....

Sent on 03/12/2010

J · Married on 12/05/2009

Carrie is the best when it comes to photography! From our first communication to the last, she has been quick to respond, thorough with her answers, and a pleasure to work with. Her creativity is top-notch. She is definitely one-of-a-kind and I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/03/2010

Susan · Married on 10/30/2009

Our wedding photos are amazing. Carrie and her assistant managed to capture our day beautifully, and everytime I look at the images, it brings back such great memories! She's very professional, personable and very passionate about what she does. She also mixed all of the photography styles that I love, for a nice diverse range of images. Overall, very pleased with her services and would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 01/23/2010
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2009

My husband and I were extremely happy with Carrie Wildes Photography. After meeting with Carriea and reviewing her work it was clear that she has a passion for photography and she has the personality to work with people. We immediately felt like we had know Carrie for years upon doing our engagement pictures. She was flexible with location and time of the engagment shoots. On the wedding day she mangaged to capture all of the emotion of the occassion and even had pictures from the ceremony on a slideshow for the reception, talk about working hard. We felt like every penny we spent was well worth it, we couldn't not have been happier with her work! Thanks Carrie

Sent on 01/04/2010

Jill · Married on 04/11/2009

Carrie was an absolute pleasure to work with. Carrie took beautiful photos of all of the elements of our wedding day with creativity and artistic beauty. The photos really capture the emotions of the day. She interacted very well with everyone, including family, guests and other vendors. Not only is she a great, talented photographer, but she is also a true professional. She was always very responsive to my requests and kept the communication open. I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 06/05/2009

Melanie · Married on 03/14/2009

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER!!! I absolutely LOVE Carrie! She is so talented and so amazing, that I can't even give her enough praise. She made my whole experience so much better! I want to use her for everything. She surpassed my hopes for her and I was thrilled to see the pictures!! EVERYONE at my wedding was commenting on her and everyone is awaiting when the pictures are available for purchase. My husband and I are not the normal "wedding picture" couple. We are very artistic and like things that are "different", which made the photographer-hunting very difficult at first. It was love at first site (of her pictures of course). Everyone should use her!

Sent on 03/23/2009

Taylor · Married on 01/10/2009

Working with Carrie Wildes Photography was an abosolute pleasure. She worked with out specific wants and we ended up with beautiful,one of a kind, natual photographs. The price she gave us included the engagement photos and an 8 hour block of photo time on the wedding day. She was with me all the way from the hair salon in the morning, to the reception in the afternoon. Also, we had a special request for a slide show of baby pictures and such to be shown at the reception. She also did a great job with that. At the reception she had a slide show of pictures that she took at the ceremony. I would recomend her to any one of my friends, family, or co-workers!

Sent on 02/13/2009
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 11/28/2008

I am Stoked we found Carrie, I highly recommend her to anyone. She did a fantasic job at our wedding, and the pictures came out great. She is not only a great photographer she is an all around great person. Thank you for great memories of our wedding!

Sent on 03/24/2012

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the awesome comments!!!

Susan · Married on 11/16/2008

I am absolutely amazed at the beautiful work by Carrie Wildes. She and her assistant took pictures at every possible angle of every part of my daughter's wedding. She even had a flat screen tv for the guests to view as the pictures were taken as well as sample post cards of the engagement shots that were for the wedding guests to take home. She had small portion of the pictures on her website only days after the event. They were all beautiful. She is truly in the right career. I recommend her highly to everyone for any event. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/24/2008

Hi Sue,

Thank you so much for the great review!!
  • Corinne

Corinne · Married on 11/16/2008

Carrie Wildes is, in my opinion, the most talented wedding photographer in the Tampa Bay area. She got to know us and our style by having an engagement sitting beforehand. She is fun, creative, and knows how to interact with her "subjects" without being obtrusive or pushy. She gets the right photos, and is unbelievably artistic in how she takes her shots. If you are looking for a photojournalistic photographer, she's the "it" girl!

Sent on 12/25/2008

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Yay!! Thanks so much for the kind words Corinne!!

Katie · Married on 11/17/2007

My wedding was in the fall of 2007. My photographer Carrie Wildes had to move to Florida before our wedding date arrived. She was wonderful at keeping contact with us before, during, and after our wedding. She flew in to be here for our wedding. She was professional and organized with all aspects of the photography service. She captured every moment of our special day. You always dream at how your wedding pictures will turn out and when we recieved our pictures and photo album, they were even more beautiful then I could have asked for. It is so busy during the day and night that it seems that everything flies by but I have these wonderful pictures to remind me for the rest of my life. I continue to tell people about her even though she is miles away. She is excellent!!!

Sent on 07/22/2008