Carrie Wildes Photography Reviews

Carrie Wildes Photography 5
Carrie Wildes Photography 6
Carrie Wildes Photography 7

Susan · Married on 01/31/2016

I'm still blown away with my pictures. I'm so glad I picked Carrie and her team to do our pictures. Not only did they do an amazing job I feel we gained a friend. She has always been patient and helped us share our special day. I had people from out of state comment on how beautiful our pictures came out. You wont go wrong with Carrie.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Susan for sharing your experience we absolutely loved everything and had so much fun!!!! xoxoxo
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/13/2015

I cannot say enough amazing things about Carries Wildes Photography. We had Carrie Wildes as our lead photographer for our engagement photos as well as our wedding day. Our wedding took place at the Vinoy in St. Petersburg. We had a Hindu ceremony followed by a traditional American ceremony. Carrie and her team captured the entire day beautifully. We have only seen sneak peeks so far but they are amazing!!! We knew from the moment we met with Carrie that we wanted her to be the one to capture our special day. She made us feel very comfortable from the very first meeting and engagement shoot. Not only is she very professional and easy to work with but she is also just a very kind genuine person. Choosing Carrie Wildes photography is the best decision a bride can make! Our wedding photos look like they belong in a magazine.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

I could not rate Carrie Wildes Photography any higher! She and her company are amazing. As soon as we met with Carrie we knew her company was who we wanted to work with. She made us at easy and comfortable. They were genuinely nice people. We had Kandice as our photographer. We are both a little camera shy but she did our engagement pictures and made us comfortable. We couldn't believe how great we looked in them! She captured our personality and made us look the best we possibly could. Kandice and Haley photographer our wedding and they were remarkable! Every single guest commented on how professional, on top of it, and NICE they were! They made the day perfect. They gently coaxed us into positions that were nature and fun. We haven't even got all of our wedding pictures back but the ones we did get as a glimpse made me cry! They were gorgeous and thoughtful. If you want a kind and thoughtful team who captures YOU but the best YOU this is your choice!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for the amazing and kind words Jennifer!! Your wedding was a total dream and so beautiful!!! You and Mitch are why we are so blessed to do what we do!!! xoxoxo

Dale · Married on 05/01/2015

We were extremely pleased with finding Carrie from the first meeting through the engagment photo session to the wedding itself. Linda Agosto and her assistant were professional at all times and were not "in face" of the bride and groom but discreet in the photos that were taken. We have not seen the pictures from the wedding yet - it was only on May 1, 2015, but we are confident they will be as lovely as the engagement session.

Sent on 05/05/2015

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review!!! We so appreciate it and loved working with you all:-) Can't wait for you to see all the photos!!

Lindsay · Married on 04/25/2015

Every cent paid was worth it for this photographer's services. I haven't even received my book yet but the preview photos are amazing and the day of the wedding was amazing working with Candice from Carrie Wildes Photography. Candice was extremely confident and had a great personality. I never once doubted her ideas and just know I will have great memories to look back on once we receive our final wedding book. She was time efficient and knew what to do when and where. I am overjoyed with Carrie Wildes and her team. Great work!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Thank you Lindsay!!! It was a joy to work with you all to capture such beautiful memories, we are so honored and appreciate the kind words!!

Elise · Married on 04/25/2015

Carrie is truly amazing! She was recommended to us by some friends and we would recommend her to anyone! We immediately fell in love with her when we met her. She is extremely talented (the photos and albums in her studio are amazing and speak by themselves) and Carrie has such a great personality that you cannot not love her!
    Carrie has the cutest studio ever and we left, we knew she was THE photographer! It is so important to know that you feel good with your photographer because she spends the entire day with you and captures the most beautiful day of your life!
    We had so much fun at our engagement session and on our wedding day. It can be so intimidating to be in front of cameras but Carrie made it so easy and fun! We just saw sneak peeks of our wedding and the photos are absolutely amazing. Carrie played with the light, the decors, the colors...you can definitely tell she has an artistic eye. We already got so many compliments on the photos she posted on her blog. We cannot wait to see them all!
    Thank you Carrie for capturing this wonderful moment in our lives! To many more!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Thank you Elise for the amazing and wonderful compliments! It was truly a joy and so much fun to work with you all!!!! xoxoxo

Absolutely stunning photographs! Carrie set up a tv with engagement photos playing during cocktail hour and shots of the ceremony during the reception. Our guests absolutely loved it! Carrie is extremely professional and incorporated my ideas into a lot of shots. She is extremely talented! Everyone should use her!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Samantha · Married on 02/21/2015

We had Carrie and her team for our wedding in February at Innisbrook Golf Resort. We have been so impressed with Carrie since our first phone call almost a year before the wedding. Throughout the entire planning process, Carrie continuously followed up with us and stayed in touch even though we booked her so far in advance. I was even more impressed with how easy and fun she was the day of the wedding. She made me feel so incredibly comfortable and never once did she make me feel overwhelmed. I honestly thought and still think of her as a friend because how much she fit in with everyone and all the chaos at the wedding not just professionally but personally too. She really took the time to understand and respect what we wanted and what she thought would be perfect for us. I knew her work was amazing but when I thought she had impressed me enough already, I then was speechless and overwhelmed with happiness with how perfect all of our wedding pictures turned out. We will forever be thankful for Carrie and her team for capturing a wedding day for us!!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Adam · Married on 09/14/2014

We had an unexpected speed bump with Carrie Wildes Photography prior to our engagement pictures but they made the transition seamless. They had the photographer that we chose unexpectedly quit and change career paths. Carrie advised us she trusts her other lead photographer was just as good. We went with Linda from this point on. Carrie definitely can pick great photographers. Linda was great during our engagement session. The wedding, however, she went beyond expectations. She captured some great photos and we cannot wait to see all the pictures. We have received our sneak peaks and we are so glad we had Linda take the lead on this one. Her other photographers were Kandice and Candice. They were great as well. One was an assistant and the other one was in training but they captured some great photos and loved their different perspectives they had. I would go with choosing Carrie Wildes photography a million times over. Definitely work the money and Carrie will also throw out some other great ideas for you. These photographers are so creative!

Sent on 09/29/2014
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/30/2014

What a complete pleasure to work with Carrie, Linda and Hayley for our big day, and what beautiful photographs hey have taken for us to enjoy for years to come!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2014

Michael and I LOVED our photographers from Carrie Wildes Photography! We are not particularly comfortable or used to having pictures taken, and they did an amazing job of providing suggestions for certain photographs. Our photographers were Kandice and Linda. Their work was absolutely AMAZING, and they were both so incredibly friendly. We could not have asked for better people to work with us on our special day.

Sent on 09/05/2014

David · Married on 08/09/2014

Carrie Wildes Photography was amazing!! Pure and simple. Our photographer was Sylense and Linda and they could not have been more perfect. We had the challenge of planning this wedding from New York but through technology we were able to meet and see everything that was going to happen. We got to meet Carrie and her entire team and would recommend them for any type of affair. Sylense was in constant contact with us and dealt with our needs and accomplished all our dreams for this wedding. They knew when to take us outside to achieve the perfect picture and just a pure pleasure to work with. Purely Perfection

Sent on 08/12/2014

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

David & Nicole!! Thank you thank you!!!! Everything was gorgeous, fun, and truly amazing. We loved every minute of it and you guys are why we love what we do. Thank you for the kind words!!

Mary · Married on 06/14/2014

Sylense was our main photographer, along with a second shooter, and they were both so easy to work with. Carrie was also great to work with during the planning process. I absolutely love our wedding pictures! All the photos were amazing (even with the rain). Sylense was very creative on where to take photos indoors when we encountered an unexpected storm (we were planning on taking most of the photos outside). With the craziness of the storm, we forgot to take the myself with groomsmen or groom with the bridesmaids. I was a little disappointed but we still had a lot of other great photos.

We are so happy with our decision to book Carrie Wildes Photography. Just take a look at the work on the website and blog, and you will see that Carrie and her team take great pride in their work!

Sent on 07/29/2014
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 06/07/2014

Carrie Wildes Photography is a first-class company! They were so friendly and attentive starting at when I first contacted them and throughout our wedding experience. Their contract process was extremely easy to complete and after we signed, they sent us a thank you note in the mail! They truly are high class!

Linda and Haley were amazing on our wedding day! Linda is so sweet and relaxed which made it easy to work with her. She fit right into our group when the girls were getting ready and captured so many candid moments. It was like I had known her for years. My husband told me that Haley was great with the guys getting ready too, adjusting to make sure they got all the pictures taken on our list.

After seeing the sneak peek, we are so excited to see the full album! The photographs turned out beautifully! Linda balanced sticking with the plan and some creative freedom to get the best shots. She really created a sense of ease while working with her. It was really fun!

The whole experience with Carrie Wildes Photography was outstanding. I would highly recommend them to any bride and groom! Thanks Carrie, Linda, and Haley!

Sent on 06/21/2014

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Keri for the compliments and great review!! We so appreciate it and loved capturing your amazing day!!

shanel · Married on 04/13/2014

PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!!!!!!!!!#1

I could not have wished for a better photographer.
    She made me feel like the most SPECIAL person in the world on my Wedding day. She was there on time and ready to work. I seen some of the pictures and OMG the are amazing. Sylense stayed until the end and took a group picture. Carrie was there to answer all my question.Carrie Wildes Photography made my wedding day smooth and stress free. Thank You So Much. I will definitely use them for any and every special occasion.

Sent on 05/01/2014

Allison · Married on 04/12/2014

My husband and I recently did our destination wedding in Clearwater Beach. We found out about Carrie Wildes photography based on a preferred vendor list from our venue. However, it was in our conference call with Carrie that we decided we definitely wanted to use Carrie Wildes Photography as our wedding day photographer. Carrie took time to answer all of our questions via the phone that day, and was always available by phone or email to answer any additional questions we had. When my fiance and I went to Florida a few months prior to our wedding, Sylense met with us and explained how the photography works on our wedding day, showed us some photographs of weddings done at our venue so we could get some ideas of what we liked, as well as patiently waited while I went though many fabrics to choose my wedding album. On our wedding day, Sylense was our lead photographer, and Linda also was there photographing as well. Both Sylense and Linda were a pleasure to work with!! They both have a way about them that helps to make people feel comfortable and at ease, and they were unobtrusive around our guests as well so they didn't feel bombarded by pictures. Sylense also helped to keep us on track to be sure we got all our key moments (cake cutting, sunset pictures, etc.) done before our photography ended that evening. Sylense and Linda are both true professionals and I can't say enough good things about them! If you chose to use Carrie Wildes Photography for your wedding pictures, you won't regret it!! Carrie and her photography team are fantastic!!! Our sneak peak pictures are beautiful, and my husband and I (as well as our family and friends) are excited to see the rest of our pictures and wedding album soon too!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Thank you Allison and Gus!!!! We are so appreciative of your awesome complements and loved working with you guys!!!!

Andrea · Married on 04/05/2014

Where do I begin?!?!? Carrie Wildes Photography team was a pure joy to work with from the very start!!! I honestly can’t say enough about Carrie and her team. We happened upon Carrie’s team at a local bridal show at the Davis Island Garden Club, it was fate I’m certain, and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made choosing them to shoot our wedding, right next to marrying my hubby! Our photos came out gorgeous, honestly, beyond words…simply breathtaking.

My mother and I met with Carrie at their office in Lutz—everything was so professional, yet extremely comfortable. The team makes you feel so welcome and you can feel how excited and passionate they all are about what they do. After our first meeting with Carrie we received a little ‘thank you’ note and a sweet little Starbucks gift card. This may not seem like much, but to me it was just the icing on the cake. I’m all about the little things, they were fabulous every step of the way and kept in touch with us along our journey towards the big day. Any changes, wishes or requests were taken with stride and ease which made me feel all the more comfortable and confident in my choice.

Flash forward to our big day, after combing through all the details, Sylense and Linda were our photographers. They were absolutely marvelous, remarkable, extraordinary….words cannot begin to describe!!! They were both so easy to work with, friendly and made everyone feel so comfortable throughout the whole process. I want live the day all over again because of how magnificent everything was….especially our superb photography team. WE LOVE YOU!!!!

If you are getting married…truthfully…there is no other choice…Carrie and her team are the absolute best. Thank you for capturing our fairy tale.

Brian & Andrea Wilcome xoxoxoxo

Sent on 04/16/2014

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

WOW! THANK YOU for the amazing and kind words Andrea!! This is exactly what we work so hard for to make our couples experience amazing. We absolutely loved every minute of working with you all, it so beautiful and awesome!! xoxoxox

Stephanie · Married on 03/29/2014

Carrie Wildes and her team have been incredible to work with! Carrie's attention to detail and flexibility with coordinating, answering questions, educating us on a world we weren't familiar with (wedding photos!) has been so wonderful. From the beginning my husband and I knew this company was special and we wanted them to be the ones to capture our special day! While we did not have Carrie as our photographer we were so fortunate to work with Sylense and Kandice who did such a great job with our wedding day photos and making everyone (including us) feel comfortable and natural while being photographed all day! The sneak peak photos we have received so far are simply breathtaking and we can't wait to see the rest. We have already had several people ask us for their contact info for their upcoming events! Thank you so much to the Carrie Wildes Photography team!!

Sent on 04/09/2014
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 03/08/2014

Working with Carrie Wildes Photography for our wedding photo’s was amazing! Carrie was very helpful to work with from the beginning! She is super nice and was a pleasure to have as our photographer! The day of the wedding went so smooth and we took lot’s of pictures on the beach at sunset which is what we were looking for ☺ We haven’t even seen all of our photo’s yet and I am extremely pleased with the sneak peeks already! I cannot even wait until we get to see the rest of them! My guests have given tons of compliments about the sneak peek pictures already. I highly recommend Carrie Wildes Photography!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Thank you Bailey!!!! Everything was amazing and we loved working with you all!! Thanks again for the amazing review!!

Rachael · Married on 01/18/2014

Carrie and her team were wonderful and the pictures were breathtaking. Sylense was our onsite lead photographer and she was wonderful to work with. Our wedding was very cold by Florida terms; only a high of 55 in January, but Sylense stuck it out-even with extremely cold fingers to ensure we were satisfied. We did all of our planning via email and a conference call because we had a destination wedding-even doing business long distance was very easy and it was well worth getting a photographer who was used to shooting that location.

Sent on 02/21/2014

Autumn · Married on 11/16/2013

We will be forever grateful to Carrie for how wonderful she has been for our engagement and wedding photography! Carrie and Rachel made pictures on the day of the wedding fun! They were creative, organized and did an awesome job of capturing the personalities of our awesome wedding party. The preview of pictures during our reception was great! We and our guests loved seeing pictures of the day. We cannot wait to see all of the wedding pictures and have no doubt Carrie captured all of the special, fun moments of our perfect day. Anyone looking for an incredibly talented, creative, fun, easy-to-work-with photographer should meet with Carrie Wildes Photography! Thank you Carrie!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Autumn!!! We absolutely loved working with you all and you had the most awesome details!!!!!! Thank you guys for being so amazing and wonderful to work with!

Cortney · Married on 11/09/2013

BEAUTIFUL WORK!!

Carrie Wildes is such a talented photographer. I used her for my Engagement Photos and for our Wedding as well. She does the most beautiful work ever. I loved working with her, she is fun and kind.

I got married in Orlando and she was more than willing to make the trip there to capture our special day. Carrie and her team were so nice the whole day of the wedding, once the ceremony and reception got started we hardly knew they were there, they blended in with all of the guest and were not in the way of everything that was going on.
    She also traveled to Orlando to do our engagement session. She takes her time and sits down with you to review all of the photo she takes, which I love.
    I would recommend her to anyone, and will def be using her again in the future for other photos.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Thank you Cortney for such kind words, we had so much fun and got to capture so many beautiful moments! xoxox

Mariah · Married on 10/26/2013

There is no better photography company to go with when you are thinking about your big day. Or any big day for that matter. Carrie was one of the most professional people we worked with throughout the entire wedding and her team was great on our wedding day. We never felt uncomfortable with them and they were so nice. We had so many great moments captured and to be able to look back on all of the wonderful pictures, there is no price that I could put on the value of what Carrie and her team did for our wedding and helping us keep such special memories.

Sent on 02/24/2014

Heather · Married on 10/19/2013

I knew I wanted Carrie Wildes for my wedding photographer the first time I had contact with her. She is extremely professional, thorough and personable. The pictures she took were stunning and her expert knowledge of lighting at The Florida Aquarium ensured I would have memories captured for a lifetime. I could not have imagined anyone else sharing the most wonderful day of my life with me, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so wonderful and talented!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Heather!!! It was so amazing to be a part of and get to know all your friends and family! xoxox
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/28/2013

Carrie Wildes Photography and team are FANTASTIC! Carrie is so personable, funny and truly listens to bride's wants and needs. Carrie knows how to capture the moments that give you goosebumps as you relive the memories. From modern looks to traditional and creative shots, Carrie paints a story with the photos making Brides feel like queens. Carrie captured our wedding at the Vinoy almost two weeks ago, and all I want to do is find another reason to use her again! You will love her - and we were so lucky we got to use her! Thanks again! Brooke & Debbie

Sent on 10/09/2013

Carrie Wildes Photography's reply:

Thank you Brooke and Debbie for the amazing and kind words. It was truly an honor and amazing experience to work with you all and capture your wedding story. I hope to work with you all again!!!!! xoxoxox