Carrie Draghi Photography Reviews

Carrie Draghi Photography 4
Carrie Draghi Photography 5
Carrie Draghi Photography 6

Deanna · Married on 10/17/2015

Carrie and Dan are beyond amazing!!!!! Plain and simple, if you want beautiful memories combined with a fun artistic flair, they are the photographers for you!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about them. They made our wedding THAT much better ☺️

Sent on 12/13/2015

Carrie & Dan were the photographers at the very intimate wedding for my brother and sister in law. We sailed to an island with a total of 9 people including Carrie, Dan the bride and the groom and it felt like they were invited as friends. Their ability to be as carefree, professional, hilarious and extremely warm and talented blows me away. I have already recommended Carrie Draghi Photography and will recommend them again and again!

Sent on 12/14/2015

There aren't enough good things I can say about Carrie Draghi Photography. Not only are they professional, but fun! The quality of the photos are excellent, and truly tell the story of the entire day. When looking for a photographer we were worried about being constantly pulled away during the reception to take pictures - not the case here! We forgot both photographers were in the room taking pictures of the reception - which is a good thing! Overall great experience and would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Erin · Married on 07/03/2015

I am the owner of a traveling hair and makeup team. I worked with Carrie on a wedding this year and past years. She is always friendly, courteous and professional and quick to respond. I will and have referred her to clients.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Carrie and her team are AMAZING! They took careful considerations to our photo requests as well as kept us on a timeline in order to enjoy our day. My whole family commented on how amazing she and her team were, they made us feel incredibly comfortable and we also barely knew they were there for the important moments like the first kiss and first dance. The photos came out gorgeous and the canvas we ordered is the perfect addition to our home. Carrie is always kind and responds very quickly to emails and phone calls. Photography is an incredibly important part of the day and Carrie did an amazing job capturing it!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Love Carrie! ! She took amazing pictures and we had so much fun with her the day of the wedding! She made us all laugh when we were stressed and on edge! Truly an amazing person and photographer!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Meredith · Married on 10/04/2014

When looking for a wedding photographer (one of the first vendors we looked for), our two major criteria were amazing photos and a fun, professional personality that would put you at ease since you'll be spending a large part of the day with them. We found everything we were looking for with Carrie Draghi. She takes great photos and is fun to be around. She doesn't force you into poses that you don't find natural. She was positive and upbeat throughout the day. Her assistants were also professional and friendly. Since your wedding photos are the primary lasting visual artifacts of the day, we wanted to go with someone we could trust, and were very pleased to use Carrie.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Jess · Married on 08/16/2014

It is so very important to feel comfortable and get along with your wedding photographer. Carrie has a great personality and really knows how to bring out the best in the couple she is shooting. Carrie and her assistants were awesome, patient and super helpful. They showed up on time and stayed almost until the end of the wedding. The best part was that they were completely unobtrusive. They were like Nijas. We barely even knew they were there at the reception and the pictures came out beautifully! I would recommend Carrie Draghi to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Erica · Married on 08/01/2014

We worked with Dorian for our engagement session and wedding. Dorian is extremely talented and fun to work with. He is also a ninja. He was able to get some fantastic shots without anyone even noticing he was there! Even my mom commented that she "didn't remember the photographer rolling around in the grass" to get some great shots. Colleen at the studio was also really helpful and responsive - she was even replying to my emails while she was on vacation! We are absolutely thrilled with our photos and so happy we decided to work with Dorian & Carrie Draghi Photography!

Sent on 01/02/2015
  • User2708605 · event on 06/20/2014

Extremely professional yet very fun to work with! Carrie got every single photo we asked for and more. Not just that but kept my bridal party laughing the entire time. We were very pleased with how quickly the pictures were ready and the quality of them. Would recommend to anyone and will definitely use her company for future events.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Amy · Married on 06/06/2014

Carrie was wonderful to work with. She fit right in with our family.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Gloria · Married on 05/09/2014

Carrie provided beautiful photos of our wedding. Her artistic eye incorporated natural elements of the seashore into our photos which made them unique. Carrie took the time to learn about and photograph sentimental items. Viewing these photos after the wedding was a pleasant surprise! Carrie kept us on schedule for the first look photos prior to the wedding. She and her staff were unobtrusive yet able to get all of the shots we requested and more. Our guests commented on her professionalism and discrete shooting. I look forward to working with Carrie again for our puppy photo shoot and to finalize our album. Carrie has a pleasant, fun and supportive personality. She took time to get to know us as a couple which made us feel comfortable and relaxed during the photo session.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Carrie was great - everyone in our bridal party commented on how energetic and creative she was. Very calming - made the experience relaxing and non-stressful. Hard to get a hold of sometimes prior to wedding date - assistant did not get back to me right away, almost every time. Regardless it all worked out and am very excited to see how the photos came out

Sent on 02/21/2014

Mary · Married on 09/01/2013

I can't say enough good about Carrie and her second shooters (to be referred to here as Trouble 1 and Trouble 2 :-))!!!!!! They were amazing. Our photos came out absolutely perfect, she was present and constantly busy and did everything we asked. Most importantly, the time we spent with her taking photos were the only moments that Kyle and I were able to share intimately alone on that day. Everyone told us how we'd be busy and rushing and to take a moment to breath BUT that's easier said than done. Carrie gave us those moments and those are the ones that we really remember and cherish. I recommend her to anyone that wants a photographer that is going to take amazing photos (definitely check out her work!) while making sure that you laugh (not "portrait smiles but REAL, show your teeth, laugh out loud laughing) and will give you the moments together that you won't forget.

Sent on 02/21/2014

Carrie Draghi Photography's reply:

Mary, your words made my day! Thank you.

Jamie · Married on 03/16/2013

Carrie is amazing! She is so down to earth and great to talk to, after talking to her on the phone and meeting her…I felt like I’ve known her for years. Her work is spectacular. She was great during our wedding. She met us at the hotel and had an assistant to help her so that made it easy to get photos of not only us girls, but the guys getting ready too! She got great shots at the beautiful hotel and then we met her at the venue. We did a first look and then pictures of us; family and the bridal party. We are live in AZ but are from CT so we wanted as much time with family and friends as possible. Carrie helped get all the shots we wanted before and FAST at the cocktail hour so it freed us up to socialize. She went above and beyond and did an amazing job! I was blown away by the photos; there were so many things she captured that were so special to me. One think I’ve never seen done before at a wedding is full group family shots with all family members on each side of the bride and groom. The last time we had a family photo done on either side of my family, I was probably 5! So ALL my family members are thrilled to have this up to date group family shot! I will always treasure our photos and HIGHLY recommend her!

Jamie

Sent on 05/09/2013

Jeff · Married on 11/02/2012

Carrie Draghi really did a great job with our wedding. She was more than just our photographer she really assembled our entire team of vendors with her recommendations; all of which McKenzie and I are so grateful for! Carrie has a perfect blend of professionalism as well as just making you feel like you have been friends for years. I as a groom can assure you that pictures are not my idea of a good time but the idea of having a stranger taking your pictures was even more of a concern. Carrie put all of those fears of mine aside and made us comfortable. We were so thrilled to get our engagement photos and guest book and cannot wait to get our wedding photos because we know they are going to be great!

Carrie thanks you so much for all the help at our wedding!

Much appreciated,

Jeff & McKenzie

Sent on 11/25/2012

Raeann · Married on 03/31/2012

The photos Carrie and her team take are breathtaking. She photographed our rehearsal dinner along with our wedding and did an amazing job. We couldn't be happier with using her for our wedding!

Sent on 04/12/2012

catherine · Married on 09/24/2011

Carrie Draghi made our Boston wedding memorable, comfortable and completely captured every aspect of the day perfectly. Her professionalism coupled with her down to earth and friendly demeanor makes her the perfect wedding photographer. Carrie meticulously yet unobtrusively makes sure that you get all the shots that you want. From day one, you feel like Carrie is family and you are comforted knowing that she will be there for you on the wedding day. Her photographs are wonderful, classy, modern and sophisticated. She is a class act and I easily recommend her to all future b&gs!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Taylor · Married on 08/12/2011

Carrie was fantastic. All of the pictures look beautiful and you didn't even realize she was there taking the shot. The only thing was that compared to other photographers it was more expensive, but I decided to splurge for the quality.

Sent on 10/22/2011
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/01/2011

Carrie and her team are amazing! Very professional and AMAZING pics. Her artistic vision is very creative. Her photos are gorgeous! She also sent me and my girls breakfast the day of the wedding! How thoughtful! I will NEVER use another photographer ever again.

Sent on 07/19/2011

Carrie Draghi Photography's reply:

Thank you Sara!!!! :)

Laura · Married on 03/19/2011

Carrie did a FABULOUS job photographing our wedding -we were fortunate enough to have a Full Moon on 3/19/2011 ("Supermoon") at our wedding, and Carrie came prepared with night lighting to get some unbelievable outdoor photos!! She is fun to work with and is a great source of referrals to other vendors, and ideas to make your wedding memorable.... I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/06/2011

Karen · Married on 10/23/2010

I wish I could give Carrie and her team more stars. When I went to meet with Carrie for a consultation, I ended up chatting with her for almost two hours. She is insanely easy to get along with and her work speaks for itself! We had a blast shooting our engagement session and she also did a boudoir session for me as a surprise for my groom! On the day of my wedding, it seemed like every time I thought "this would be a great picture", I turned around and there was Carrie. She didn't miss a beat the entire night! I look forward to working with her again when we have children!

Sent on 11/20/2010

Alison · Married on 09/26/2010

Carrie is a PHENOMENAL photographer! She was so laid back, cool, quick, imaginative, and creative and we absolutely LOVE our photographs. The candid shots Carrie got of our family and friends are so amazing! Many people commented on how she got all these wonderful shots, yet they didn't even notice that a camera was around. Carrie knows how to maneuver in any situation to make sure she gets the best angle and picture. We truly are so happy we had Carrie as our wedding photographer and we look forward to working with her in the future!!

Sent on 04/15/2011

Coral · Married on 07/22/2010

We LOVED working with Carrie! Her style is so unique. In addition, she is a very fun, laid-back person and very easy to work with. We got both our engagement and wedding pictures done by her. She really takes the time to get to know you as a person and then really get that personality to come out in the pictures.

Sent on 08/08/2010

Anne · Married on 06/22/2010

Carrie was an amazing photographer. It was so helpful to have someone who was able to be organized enough to make sure she got the traditional shots, but flexible enough to get everything else that I had wanted. She is also SO creative, we have some amazing shots of my dress prior to the ceremony and some GREAT shots of my husband and I in the rain during the reception (who said that rain was a bad thing?). I would love to use Carrie again next time I want photos!

Sent on 08/21/2010