Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs Reviews

Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs 5
Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs 6
Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs 7

Devon · Married on 10/05/2019

My Vision Became Reality!

Carrie did a fantastic job turning a vision I had for my wedding into reality. I showed her a few pictures, and she asked me a few questions. After our meeting, I was put at ease knowing my wedding was in good hands with her. Thank you!

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs 13
    Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs 14

Kelly Williams · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful arrangements

Carrie is a wonderful person to work with! My mom and I met with Carrie and showed her our photos and described the vibe we wanted. She was able to take our words and turn them into a stunning display on rectangular, round and hightop tables! I would certainly go back for any event!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Kyley

Kyley Mickle · Married on 08/24/2019

Carrie is Amazing and So Sweet!

You will not be disappointed if you go with Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs. My husband and I planned our Pittsburgh wedding from Washington State and Carrie was amazing to work with. Very responsive to emails and phone calls. We had hydrangeas, blue delphiniums, baby's breath, and white roses for our different arrangements. We got so many comments from our guests about the floral arrangements and they were literally perfect! I would recommend Carrie 11/10! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs 15

Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Kyley! It can be hard to plan a wedding form out of state, I'm so glad I could make the process a bit easier for you. Congrats again!
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 07/06/2019

Gorgeous Flowers

Carrie was absolutely fantastic from the planning stages to the execution. I live across the country so I was only able to send pictures of what I was thinking and she made all of our arrangements even more beautiful than I could ever imagine. Carrie was quick to respond to all communication and was so easy to work with throughout the entire process. Our centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous and everyone raved about how lovely they were. Our bouquets and boutonnieres were also phenomenal and helped make our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs's reply:

Thanks Cara, planning a wedding from far away can be hard, I'm glad I was able to help. All the best!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/01/2019

Flowers were perfect!

Carrie is so nice to work with! She took a look at my ideas and turned them into a reality! She set the flowers up beautifully all over the venue. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs 16
    Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs 17

Carolyn · Married on 04/28/2019

Love my flowers!

Carrie is such a wonderful person to work with. She was flexible with my changes and provided such beautiful flowers for my wedding day. I ordered bridal party flowers along with centerpieces and flowers to wrap our ceremony arch.

Everything turned out just gorgeous! I was taking so many pictures of the flowers on my day to remember them :)

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs 18
    Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs 19

Katelyn · Married on 04/27/2019

Carrie Powell/One Happy Flower Shop

We found Carrie through a recommendation from our venue, and I am SO glad that we did! She was so friendly and helpful during our consultation, and responsive to any questions I had throughout the planning process. Most importantly, the flowers were absolutely beautiful! Truly better than I could have ever imagined. Carrie provided all of the florals for our wedding, including the ceremony decor, and she worked with our venue to make sure that everything was set up perfectly so that we didn’t have to worry about a thing on our big day. I definitely recommend Carrie and One Happy Flower Shop!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Renee · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing and so easy to work with!

Carrie was super flexible and very organized. She asked questions about the days event I didn’t even think of! She was prompt with all of my emails and questions. My flowers were gorgeous! They were a bit different than I anticipated but I was still so happy with how they looked!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs's reply:

Thanks Renee - I know it's hard to envision exactly what the flowers will look like based on your inspiration pictures, but I'm glad you liked them! Wishing you all the best!

Catherine · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing florist!!!

I can’t say good enough things about Carrie! She brought my vision to light and the flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Catherine - I loved making such colorful arrangements for you! I'm so happy you liked them.

Kate · Married on 10/06/2018

Flowers are one of my favorite parts of weddings, so I was devastated when several local florists quoted me outrageous minimums to even consider booking our wedding. Cue Carrie Anne! From the second I met her I knew she'd be wonderful to work with. She was flexible and really tried to understand my vision for my wedding day while working with my budget. She even managed to incorporate some pricier flowers that I mentioned loving. All of Carrie Anne's work exceeded my expectations and didn't leave me in debt over a floral bill. If you have a dream but not a bottomless wallet then Carrie Anne is your girl.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Tatiana · Married on 09/29/2018

Carrie is amazing! She did such a great job with the floral arrangements for our wedding. It was more than i was expecting! Loved the flowers! Thank you so much for making this day even better!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Brett

Brett Carly · Married on 09/15/2018

Gorgeous Arrangments

Carrie was fantastic to work with - professional, responsive, flexible about my color/flower crisis... and the bouquets and arrangements were absolutely stunning! The alter piece was so beautiful, and she was able to create exactly the look I wanted from my floral arrangements. She also did my centerpieces, and they looked absolutely amazing. I was thinking about DIY-ing them, but I'm so glad I had Carrie do them. I received so many compliments on the flowers!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Brett - it was a pleasure getting to working with you on your wedding. Cheers to your happily ever after! - Carrie

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/02/2018

So beautiful! Fresh flowers that lasted weeks after my wedding.

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs 20

Courtney · Married on 05/28/2018

I don't have enough kind words to say about Carrie! From the moment I met her, I knew I wanted her as our wedding florist. Carrie was a breeze to work with - organized, understanding, thoughtful. Carrie's flowers are BEAUTIFUL - I received so many compliments the day of our wedding. I expressed my vision of how I wanted my floral décor to look - Carrie took my vision and turned it into reality. If you're looking for quality, go with
    Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs 21
    Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs 22
    Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs 23
    Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs 24

Roma · Married on 05/19/2018

Carrie did a great job with our wedding! She was easy to communicate with and flexible with meeting times, which was helpful because we were planning the wedding from out of town. Her work was great and everyone loved the flower arrangements! She delivered everything on time and everything was accounted for. She also took the time to research how to make flower garlands for our wedding, which held up amazingly. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs 29
    Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs 30
    Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs 31

Angela · Married on 09/30/2017

Carrie was a pleasure to work with and very accommodating! We loved our flowers!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/15/2017

I would highly recommend Carrie Ann Powell as your florist! I first met her at a bridal show in Pittsburgh, and I immediately connected with her. She is very warm, friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I felt that she truly understood my vision and worked hard to make it happen! I was blown away by the beautiful flowers that she provided for my wedding day, and I could not have been happier with her work. One of my bridesmaids also decided to use Carrie as her florist for her upcoming wedding because she was so impressed with my experience when working with Carrie. If you choose Carrie as your florist, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Caitie · Married on 07/14/2017

Carrie was great! She was soo easy to work with and she made beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. She made the process so easy and she delivered them with no issue. I loved them and I highly recommend Carrie for your flowers. She was very reasonable with pricing as well!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Andrea · Married on 05/28/2017

Carrie was awesome! The flowers were absolutely stunning and even better than I had hoped for! I had a smaller wedding and she was able to work within my budget. I gave her a specific color palette and a list of flowers that I liked (and didn't like) with some pictures of inspiration bouquets. She made a few other flower suggestions and asked great questions, like do I like greenery, etc. She made suggestions to stay cost effective without compromising beauty. Carrie met with me in person to review the order and stayed very flexible when I had changes to the number of corsages/bouts as well as my reception tables - we went from traditional round tables to one long table for all of our wedding guests to sit at together. The reception flowers were breathtaking and my aunt said it looked like a fairytale! Carrie coordinated drop off with both the church and reception as we had discussed and it was seamless. The flowers lasted a long time as well! We used some of the centerpieces for a family picnic the next day and when we came back from the honeymoon a week later there were still many flowers going strong. I made up a few vases to have around the house and take to work which lasted another week! Carrie is very professional while still being very nice and easy to work with. All emails and phone calls were returned promptly and she covered all of the bases to make sure I had everything that I could possibly need even down to a towel to dry off my bouquet stems before I walked down the aisle. She also asked if I needed other things like cake flowers, ceremony decorations, etc. without being pushy. You can tell she just wants to make sure she can help to make everything exactly as you envision it. I truly believe that Carrie went above and beyond and highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Christine · Married on 05/13/2017

Carrie made my wedding absolutely gorgeous! She delivered on everything I asked for and exceeded my expectations. From the bouquets to the archway to the centerpieces, I loved her floral designs, PLUS she is affordable and was very accommodating for our pre-wedding planning meetings. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Megan · Married on 04/29/2017

We met Carrie Ann at a bridal show and contacted her for a meeting. She was very organized with a questionnaire sheet and really got an idea of what we were looking for in our floral designs. After the meeting, she sent us more photos and a detailed document reviewing what we had discussed. Any changes we had throughout the wedding planning process were promptly made. She had great ideas and suggestions for us. Everyone complimented us on our reception centerpieces! All the flowers were beautiful and coordinated with our color scheme perfectly.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Allison · Married on 01/14/2017

Carrie was such a pleasure to work with! She knew exactly what I wanted for my winter wedding and they turned out amazing! I highly recommend working with her for any special event! She is very personal and flexible with planning!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Carrie Anne Powell Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Allison, it was great working with you!

Ashley · Married on 12/03/2016

When I walked into my wedding venue on Saturday, the flowers took my breath away!! I couldn't of been happier with what carrie did! I showed her maybe a handful of pictures and told her to bascially do whatever she thinks was best and she sure did. I would recommend her to everyone !

Sent on 07/11/2017

Rebecca · Married on 11/05/2016

I could not have been more pleased with Carrie!! Our wedding flowers where absolutely beautiful!! I am not a big flower person so I don't know a whole lot but I showed her photos of things I liked and she NAILED it! She is super understanding too as I changed a few things along the way! Even the way she packaged the flowers for deleievey was so impressive! The bouquets where in water and sturdy mason jars! Not one witly flower! My mom even made the comment that she had never seen such beautiful flowers! I would defiantly recommend her!

Sent on 11/12/2016
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 10/15/2016

The floral arrangements that were made for our wedding were beautiful, elegant and outstanding. When we had our meeting to decide the centerpieces for our wedding, Carrie was very tentative. She listened to what we wanted and also was able to give up tips on designs. The week of the wedding I recieved a pleasant email stating that I could have all the centerpieces (flowers and vases/lanterns) that she made. I was able to give them away to our guests and family. Thanks for making our wedding beautiful. We really loved the centerpieces.

Sent on 10/19/2016