31 Reviews for Carrie Ann & Co., Inc.

Catering/Bar (7)
Private Room (1)
Private Events (1)
Reh. Dinner Specific (1)
31 Carrie Ann & Co., Inc. Reviews

My Husband & I were so happy with Carrie Anns for our wedding. The food was exactly what we asked for. I would recommend to anyone getting married or having any event. Awesome customer service & yummy food!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Carrie Ann & Denise have been lifelong family friends, so there was no question who would cater our wedding. Not only is the food excellent, but more importantly, the way they care for every one of their clients. They are honest, hard working, and will do all they can to make your day perfect. They think of every detail & will go out of their way to make sure everyone enjoys the event. I can not say enough good things! They are simply the best :)

Profile Picture Amanda , 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Carrie Ann & Co. did it again!! This is our 2nd daughter's wedding they catered for us. From start to finish, they are pros. They fed us all weekend...from catering the Bridesmaid luncheon, catering & hosting the rehearsal dinner at their location "The Mays House" to the grand finale, the wedding reception. Carrie Ann & Denise and their entire staff are the best. Highly recommend!!! The feedback from our guests on the food was all great!! And oh that wedding cake.....beautiful AND divine. Jo M. Monticello, FL.

Profile Picture Jo, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

Wonderful people and amazing service. So pleased that we met them. They were very flexible on menu selection and worked with us to set up a plan which worked for us. Their food and staff were superb. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture User7213805, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I highly recommend Carrie Ann and Co., Inc.! They catered my beach wedding November 5th and they did a fabulous job! They are so sweet and professional. Denise even sent me pictures right after of the beautiful table at our wedding, that I didn't get to take in and enjoy. I thought that was very thoughtful that she captured that for us! I also recommend their restaurant in Monticello, these ladies are hardworking and make killer food! ??????????

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Carrie Ann & Company was one of the best decisions I made when booking for my wedding. I wanted southern traditional cooking like that of my grandmothers and that is EXACTLY what they delivered. My wedding happened about 2 weeks after Hurricane Hermine came through and the ladies were able to still provide me with all answers to my many changes and questions without delay while working double shifts to feed the electrical workers. The food they delivered was absolutely to die for and our guests went back for seconds, and some even thirds. I truly recommend this company for any occasion. Their menu has everything under the sun and it is all cooked like the soul food you want it to be!

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

These lovely ladies are the best cooks in town! They dropped off the food on time! Everything was awesome! There are so friendly and nice and treat you like family!!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Carrie Ann and Co catered our son's wedding. The food was delicious and we had compliments about it throughout the night. Denise also worked with us on the bar and was very open, flexible, and fair. We would not hesitate to recommend them!

Profile Picture Janice, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Catering/Bar, Bartender(s), Buffet

Denise was our main point of contact. Overall she was excellent in responding to questions, posing good questions, and helping us work with a more floating buffet style of dinner for our wedding. She also supplied the cake topper and cupcakes as dessert.
The food was fantastic. Friends and family raved about the quality of everything from the salad to the baked chicken. The mashed potatoes were probably the biggest hit.
The timeliness of the help, including Denise, was impeccable. They were going around the venue (Monticello Opera House) to either offer appetizers during the cocktail hour, deliver and present the food, or take away plates. All were timely and friendly.
Overall I am glad I chose to work with Denise and Carrie Ann & Co. because vendors should be easy to work with. This company proved to be flexible and accommodating, with a GREAT presentation and DELICIOUS food.

Profile Picture Samuel, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

We could not have been more pleased with Carrie Ann & Co! One of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process was to go with this passionate group from Monticello. Denise is our main contact and during the past year she was full of creative ideas, solutions, recommendations and was always comforting if we had any minor roadblock. We did our dinner tasting at the May's House and let me tell you, if you live in Tallahassee take half the day off and go out there and meet these people, enjoy a FABULOUS meal and learn about this group. You'll be happy! We had them contracted for a BBQ meal for our rehearsal in Tallahassee Friday night and again for our reception Saturday (at the same location) and both evenings everyone raved about the food and I can tell you the service and attention to detail is flawless with this group. You can spend a LOT of money with caterers in Tallahassee and most will waste your time and drag you around. Carrie Ann and Co is about creating a family to help you on an important weekend. Denise organized all of our rentals for linens and such and was so helpful in creating those numbers. Linens were delivered to us Friday morning while we were decorating the venue to help on time. Saturday afternoon for the wedding they finished prep early and offered to set up the china differently than originally discussed and it was a BEAUTIFUL change in plans. I've spent hours and hours talking to Denise via e-mail and phone calls and it was all worth it. I promise you won't be disappointed with this group, we know we weren't one bit! Looking forward to coming to the May's House for an anniversary meal for sure.

Profile Picture Shelly, 4/2/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bartender(s), Southern, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Cake, Catering/Bar, Clean Up, Event Rental, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Indoor

Denise and Carrie Ann did a great job for my daughter's wedding. Everyone loved the food. They were easy to work with and gave me a fair price. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again for any catering need.

Profile Picture Debra, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We wanted something a little different for our daughter's wedding reception (yummy chicken & waffles & other breakfast goodies) & Carrie Ann & Co. were more than happy to work with us. And they were able to do everything that we were wanting within our budget! Not only that, but they were incredibly nice to work with (especially Denise)......And the food was fabulous! Still getting positive comments about the yummy food a month later! I highly recommend Carrie Ann & Co. for any event you might be having. (Also our reception was out at Bradley's & they were great to work with them as well, as they've done catering at most all of the venues in Tallahassee & the surrounding area.)

Profile Picture Matissa, 12/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I used Carrie Ann & Co for the rehearsal dinner at my sons wedding. From initial contact to meeting with Carrie Ann and Denise, taste testing, to rehearsal dinner - they were the BEST. The service was exceptional - more than expected and the food was EXCELLENT. All of our guests were raving over everything they made - from salad to desserts. You will not be disappointed and I would recommend them for any occasion during your wedding. Thank you Carrie Ann and Denise for a delicious dinner and being part of a wonderful wedding weekend.

Profile Picture Carol, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

As an event planner myself, there are several important qualities I look for in vendors and venues. How accommodating will they be? What level of customer service can their team provide? How are their communication skills, do they respond efficiently? Carrie Ann & Co had it all! Timely email communication, The absolute BEST customer service, and very accommodating to any specific needs. The entire team was professional at every turn. We also had a lot of out of town guest they raved over the food, I still had guests coming up to me at the wedding still raving about the night before. I could not have done it without Carrie Ann & Co. To put it simply.... choosing a venue for any of the wedding festivities is just as important as picking the font for your monogram....its important!! Choose Carrie Ann and Co and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Nicole , 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Catering/Bar, Clean Up, Event Rental, Set Up, Bartender(s), Exclusive Venue Use, Southern, Indoor, Custom, Private Events, Reh. Dinner Specific

I had a wonderful experience recently co-hosting a bridal brunch at the Mays House. Both Carrie Ann and Denise were a pleasure to work with and made it a stress free event. The Mays House has old time charm with its wooden floors and antique décor. The food was delicious and provided the perfect variety as well as delicious desserts. The service during the brunch was very efficient and friendly providing a very comfortable atmosphere. The Mays House provides a great location with easy access and great parking. I would recommend Carrie Ann & Co. to anyone looking for a great location and caterer for a very reasonable cost.

Profile Picture User5563051, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely, without a doubt the best caterer in the area! Friendly service, fantastic and delectable food, efficient, keeps events on time, and always with a smile! I have personally had the pleasure of working with CACo on many, many events and I can say that they are professional in every moment and are a joy to work with! They are also extraordinary cooks and have many varied plates for you to choose from! You will always be satisfied with their catering. I recommend highly without hesitation for any event : )

Profile Picture User5520256, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Rental, Exclusive Venue Use, Private Room

Carrie Ann & Co. did an amazing job on my wedding food!
It was absolutely delicious, the service was amazing and everyone had a very warm welcoming personality.
The presentation of all of the food was beautiful!
I had a fall wedding and they made every last detail I asked for and more!
Overall I would not have changed a single thing! They were PERFECT!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/3/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Catering/Bar, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, American, Southern, Exclusive Venue Use, Custom, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Carrie Ann & Co. did the rehearsal dinner for my son's wedding at my Mom's home. They did an awesome job as usual. The food was superb. We had beef tenderloin (which was cooked to perfection & there was none left!), Mays chicken (which is a specialty of Carrie Ann's), a wild-rice/white rice medley, a green vegetable medley & salad. We had around 100 people to feed & then the rain came. It never slowed that crew down. Carrie Ann & her crew were so good at doing their job that it was like it wasn't a job... they were just part of the party! They are all very professional and wonderful cooks & servers. The Carrie Ann & Co crew want your function to be the best....even if problems arise they just go with the flow & take care of everything. And our rehearsal dinner was off the charts! The majority of the people at the rehearsal dinner were from out to town & they raved about the quality of the food & service!! I recommend them big time... but if you want to use them you better reserve way in advance because they get booked up early!!

Profile Picture Marsha, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Catering/Bar, Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Server(s), American, Southern, Custom

Carrie Ann and Denise are the best and their historical Mays House in Monticello is just the place for any special occasion. Most recently I hosted a double Baby Shower, and once before a bridal shower. Why fuss with hosting at your home when Carrie Ann and Denise have so much to offer…. Stress free, great location, beautiful antique touches tableware, linens and the FOOOODDDD is amazing. Oh can’t forget the food presentation is the cherry on top! Very reasonable prices, flexibility and sincere caring made each event special and care-free. I am a numbers person and I couldn’t have hosted at my house for the price and ease Carrie Ann and Denise make it…. So enjoy the southern ride to Monticello and have your next special day and gathering of friends at the Mays House. You won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Catering/Bar, Clean Up, Event Rental, Set Up, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), American, Bartender(s), Exclusive Venue Use, Custom

Carrie Ann & Company provided us with awesome customized catering service at the Mays House. They are easy to work with and they have many different delicious affordable options to choose from.

Profile Picture Paige, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had an incredible bridal shower at the May's House. Denise and Carrie Ann are so easy to work with, they really take the stress off. The food is always great and the setting is big enough for a crowd yet intimate.

Profile Picture Brenda, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Catering/Bar, Clean Up, Event Rental, Set Up, Buffet, American, Bartender(s), Exclusive Venue Use, Custom

Since a 10.0 rating is not available, will have to go with 5.0. Carrie Ann & Company is a one stop shop. They catered my daughter's rehearsal dinner and wedding reception, provided the wedding cake, and served beer and wine at off-site venues. The entire experience could not have been better. These ladies take all the worry out of your event and the food is beyond incredible. We continue to have guests comment on how good the food was 2 years later. The staff is all very professional, easy to work with and beyond accommodating. I have also attended a private event on several occasions at the Mays House with the same experience. Wonderful atmosphere here.

Profile Picture Linda, 12/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

Amazing food from Carrie Ann & Co! Very professional, arrived on time and performed duities exactly as promised. Food was phenominal, we are still getting calls about what was served and where it came from. Would recomend them to any bride-to-be! You will not be dissapointed!

Profile Picture Erin, 3/5/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was amazing!!!! I got so many compliments on it. They were also very reasonably priced compared to a lot of the competitors. They bend over backwards to be helpful and try to create what you want. I can't say enough good things!

Profile Picture Lacey , 10/2/10, 3 Reviews