Carriage House Catering Reviews

Carriage House Catering 3
Carriage House Catering 4
Carriage House Catering 5

Patricia · Married on 07/03/2016

Carriage House Catering provides delicious food including cake for your wedding! We were thrilled with their service!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Carriage House Catering catered for our wedding at the Whitlock Inn, and we can't recommend them highly enough! We wanted to have brunch for dinner, and they pulled off exactly what we had in mind. They were very accommodating in making adjustments to the menu, and our guests raved about everything. Great experience!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Gena · Married on 05/21/2016

Carriage House Catering was an absolute joy to work with and we could not have been any happier with the yummy food.
    I'm super particular with food presentation and was a little nervous that it would not meet my high standards. I should have not even worried one minute because Jeff and his team had the food set up beautifully...I was so impressed I even had the photographer take pictures for me!
    My husband and I are currently eating the leftovers from the buffet and it's delicious!!
    Thank you so much Carriage House Catering...we will definitely be using your services moving forward!

Sent on 06/08/2016

C · Married on 05/14/2016

Carriage House Catering was remarkable!! Nicole was wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding! She was responsive and creative with our stations menu that wouldn't fit in our venue because we had too many guests. Her ideas worked out perfectly!!!

We rented linens and used glassware from Carriage House as well.

The food was delicious and plentiful. Compliments on the food were free flowing from our guests. Prices were extremely reasonable.

I highly recommend Carriage House Catering!!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Carriage House Catering's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and the wedding was so beautiful. Your guests' had so much fun and danced the night away!!

Lindsey · Married on 04/02/2016

Wow! Carriage House provided the most amazing food and cake for our wedding at the Whitlock Inn! Jeff was so flexible in letting us schedule a time for a tasting and was so helpful in planning our menu. The guests were very complimentary of the food and service. The wedding cake and grooms cake looked absolutely perfect and tasted delicious! We couldn't be more pleased with Carriage House catering!!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Shana · Married on 01/02/2016

Carriage House provided exceptional food and service for our daughter's wedding! We couldn't have asked for more! Food was absolutely delicious! Table presentation was beautiful! We worked with Nicole who was fabulous every step of the way. My daughter described her wedding and reception as "magical" and it truly was! Thank you Carriage House for making their celebration such a wonderful event!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Carriage House Catering's reply:

Aw, that is so sweet! Thank you for the review. It was a beautiful reception and I enjoyed working with you as well!!

Dana · Married on 09/12/2015

Used them for our wedding at Whitlock Inn. Delicious food!! I heard great things about the food from other people before I ever tried any of it. On our wedding night and after the wedding, we had many guests tell us how amazing the food was. The best part was the bride and groom to go bags! =)

Sent on 09/25/2015

Courtney · Married on 06/13/2015

Carriage House Catering catered both our rehearsal dinner and reception, both events were amazing. The food was fantastic and the staff was amazing. Jeff is quick with email responses and calls and is understanding with changes. The staff at both events were truly was amazing, they were attentive and made sure we were always taken care of. Highly recommend using CHC for your wedding or next event!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Jamieson · Married on 05/02/2015

I worked with Nicole with Carriage House Catering and she made the process so easy and the food was AMAZING! I'm vegan, but didn't want to force all the guests to eat a vegan spread she she had a plate made just for me and it was awesome. We went with one of their Southern Stations and got tons of compliments on the grits station, all the appetizers, and the BBQ.

Carriage house was so easy to work with, reasonably priced, and super reliable. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Alexis · Married on 04/11/2015

We used Carriage House Catering for our April 11th wedding. Working with Nicole and the team was fantastic. They are so flexible and make the whole experience easy and stress free. The food and presentation was wonderful, I received compliments all night about the food and how lovely everything looked. Many thanks Nicole!!!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Carriage House Catering's reply:

Alexis you were a joy to work with! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Best Wishes to you and Curtis!!

Abbey · Married on 01/03/2015

Jeff and his team at Carriage House Catering are simply the best around.

They are incredibly professional and self-sufficient. It was so nice to have a vendor that was so proactive, talented, and well-seasoned. We honestly did not worry about a thing when it came to the reception because Carriage House Catering can take care of everything! Even during the reception, the staff kept checking on my husband and I to make sure we had drinks and food. They even paid attention to photographers and would jump out of the way when a picture was being taken! They are so incredibly nice and well-trained.

I cannot say enough about this vender. If you are looking for an incredibly professional staff, self-sufficient organization with years of experience, and pleasant catering experience, then Carriage House Catering is the way to go!

Sent on 01/28/2015

Jennifer · Married on 12/13/2014

The food is awesome! Jeff is such a pleasure to work with as well.

Sent on 12/20/2014

Juliana · Married on 11/01/2014

Jeff and Laurie went above and beyond to cater to our needs on our wedding reception (Nov 1st, 2014). With me being Brazilian, and the groom American, we wanted to make sure we could include a little bit of both cultures, and Carriage House was very easy to work with and open to suggestions and all little crazy things I wanted to add.
    I thank you guys for an amazing experience! Everyone was saying how good everything tasted!

Sent on 12/02/2014
  • Tonya

Tonya · Married on 10/11/2014

I searched high and low for a caterer who could offer more than dry chicken and slightly cold green beans. I found it at Carriage House. The catering options were endless. When I met with Nicole and Jeff, they were willing to do anything needed to make our day perfect. I wanted unique dishes that might not be on a normal wedding menu. In addition to the wonderful things that were already on the menu, they were happy to help and created custom dishes to meet my requests. They prepared amazingly creative dishes that tasted better than I could have hoped. I was also blissfully happy with the price.

The day of the wedding was also fabulous. Carriage House even delivered lunch for our bridal party so we didn’t have to send someone out for food. The presentation was beautiful. The staff was polite and upbeat. The food was phenomenal. It was all I could hope for.

If you want suggestions, the chicken satay is possibly the juiciest piece of chicken I’ve ever had. The fig and goat cheese puffs are so good, your eyes just might roll back in your head, and last, but certainly not least...the French Macarons....to die for!

Also, if you are a same sex couple, don’t hesitate to call Carriage House. We don’t always get treated well when trying to make wedding plans, but that is not the case with here. Everyone was amazing and supportive!

Whatever your wedding needs are, the staff at Carriage House can meet them!

Thanks so much Nicole and Jeff for making our reception perfect!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Lacey · Married on 10/11/2014

Our wedding was two weeks ago, and we're just returning from our honeymoon, and people are still talking about the dinner that was served at our reception! Jeff and Laurie at Carriage House Catering were wonderfully accommodating. The food was amazing - from fried mac and cheese puff appetizers to an elegant dinner of beef tenderloin and quail. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Christa · Married on 09/19/2014

Everyone from Carriage House was such a joy to work with for the planning and day of our wedding! Nicole really went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect - I honestly felt like she was treating me as if it was her best friend's wedding. They went out of their way to customize our menu, work with our budget, and even ordered special linens for us to use. They were extremely helpful during the walk through of our venue as well (Vinewood) and helped to make that stressful process much easier.

Would highly, highly recommend to work with them.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Camden · Married on 09/13/2014

Hands down, Jeff and his team at Carriage House Catering, helped make my wedding day one unforgettable event! Top notch service combined with unbelievably tasty food is what his team promises and delivers. I like to think of myself as a chef in training so having great food at our wedding was important. I reached out to Jeff to schedule a tasting after reading a few reviews and I was very impressed on how quickly he responded and set up a meeting. I explained my vision and Jeff immediately started designing a customized menu, which ended up being exactly what we were looking for. We are STILL getting compliments from friends and family how delicious the food was. As a bride, you always hear you don't have time to eat, well stand corrected. Jeff and his team truly catered to my husband and I. As soon as the intros were over Jeff personally carried a tray of food for us to eat (even including a bottle of hot sauce - he knew us so well!). The shrimp and grits and mac and cheese are to DIE for. Then, on top of the personally served meal Carriage House packed to go boxes with all the delicious eats that we ate the next few days.
    A few other highlights that I would not have expected from other caterers:
    1. I threw Jeff a curve ball and asked him to cook Arby's curly fries and mozzarella sticks late night since I work for the company. Kudos to CHC for going above and beyond.
    2. Chair rental - having a pop up wedding venue I really appreciated renting all of my chairs and extra tables through CHC. I really trusted Jeff and his team and not having one more vendor to worry about definitely made it easier on me. Also, I needed the chairs moved from the ceremony to the reception within an hour and without guests seeing. They did this seamlessly!
    3. We loved everything about CHC food and service and will definitely use them for future events. Overall, I can truly say CHC helped make my dream wedding come to reality!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Maureen · Married on 07/26/2014

I was extremely pleased with everything related to our experience in working with Jeff. He was always professional and answered questions/emails immediately. He offered suggestions, graciously made changes, clarified plans and expectations and made himself available for a walk-thru and conference calls whenever requested. The food quality and presentation was all that we had hoped for. I would highly recommend Carriage House Catering.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Allen · Married on 07/19/2014

Highly recommend. Seamless execution from beginning to end. Made our night very special and we never worries about a thing all night.

Sent on 08/07/2014

HOLLY · Married on 07/12/2014

We hired carriage catering from the internet. I am a photographer so i have seen many food set ups at events and different kinds of food you could have so as a bride i was very selective in what i wanted. We had an evening wedding and i wanted high in classy food. We had a steak and potatoes and crab cakes and much more. Everyone ate so much at the wedding and i had so many people through out the night that commented to me about the food and how tasty it was. All of the food was very fresh made and had a wonderful taste. We hired the catering company and their bartender and their waiters. All of their services they provide are wonderful and if we ever need anything else i will most defiantly be calling them. Everyone was so professional and down to earth people. 2 thumbs up for this company!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Amy · Married on 06/21/2014

I really enjoyed working with Jeff at Carriage House Catering. The service and food was affordable and guests were constantly commenting on how great it tasted! Jeff was very flexible in accommodating dishes that I was interested in and set up a nice little taste test for my family and I long before the event which was perfect for an out of town bride. The service the night of was really great, they'd made plates for my groom and I that were ready to go when we got there and they even packed a to go bag to stick in our getaway car so we'd have snacks later that night! Thanks Jeff and staff for all of your hard work!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Caroline · Married on 06/14/2014

Jeff and his team did an incredible job with the whole event! The food was delicious, warm, and styled nicely on the tables. They helped with the planning and layout as well as the flow of the evening. The servers and bartenders were very attentive. Wonderful job!!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Nina · Married on 05/02/2014

The Carriage House is amazing!!! I highly recommend them for any occasion!! The staff was wonderful; they made our event so enjoyable!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Amy · Married on 04/27/2014

Jeff was professional and flexible. His staff was polite and the food was absolutely delicious. I would recommend Carriagehouse catering to anyone who has a big event!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Sharon · Married on 04/26/2014

Wow!! Jeff and his crew were absolutely amazing!! The food was delicious and I got so many compliments on its quality. We had a southern theme which included carved NY strip, chicken bites, fried green tomatoes, grilled veggies, grits bar including shrimp and grits. We also had passed appetizers macaroni and cheese balls, BBQ bites, and fruit and cheese. Everything was wonderful!!! This was an outdoor wedding without access to a real kitchen, but you would have never known. The food was fresh and hot. I would recommend them to anyone for anything, anytime.

Sent on 04/28/2014