34 Reviews for Carpe Diem Weddings and Events ( Natalie (Postlewait) Johnson)

User Photos
Non-Religious (2)
Full Planning (1)
Cultural (1)
34 Carpe Diem Weddings and Events ( Natalie (Postlewait) Johnson) Reviews

Natalie was awesome she made our day so special and everything was so organized and smooth.. we got so many complements on how smooth the evening was couldn’t have asked for any better .. thank you so much

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rachel, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Religious

Natalie was amazing!! She did everything I asked, was quick to respond to questions. She made the wedding day such a breeze! I was able to enjoy every minute! She s amazing!

Profile Picture Krystina , 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I couldn't ask for a better wedding coordinator for my daughter's big day. Natalie was beyond amazing and handled everything so we could enjoy the day!! She provided us with other vendors that were great. Natalie is definitely the best wedding coordinator to have for your big day...she even packed up the car throughout the night! ❤️

Photo for Carpe Diem Weddings and Events ( Natalie (Postlewait) Johnson) Review - The bridal suite
Photo for Carpe Diem Weddings and Events ( Natalie (Postlewait) Johnson) Review - The s'mores pit
Photo for Carpe Diem Weddings and Events ( Natalie (Postlewait) Johnson) Review
Photo for Carpe Diem Weddings and Events ( Natalie (Postlewait) Johnson) Review - The saloon
Photo
Profile Picture Marlene, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalie went above beyond all of my expectations, she truly is amazing! It was wonderful to have a stress free relaxing wedding day, Thank you Natalie!!!

Profile Picture michelle, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding coordinator than Natalie!! From beginning to finish she was helpful, kind, professional and amazing to work with. She really knows what she is doing and truly cares about how your big day turns out. She recommended the caterer, cake place, and sign vendor we used! Plus the flowers! (thanks Jacque) she answered every question I had and continually helped with anything I needed. The day of was so stress free for me it was wonderful. She took care of everything and stayed on top of everything happening. I could go on and on about her services but if you are debating about a coordinator she is well worth it!!

Profile Picture Anne, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalie coordinated my wedding day and it was a dream come true! She made everything effortless. Everything went so smooth and exactly how we wanted. She knew exactly what to do in times when I didn't, or didn't have the time to worry about it. She did whatever should could to make sure you didn't have anything to worry about! She was great at offering advice and giving ideas! She made it easy to trust her and know that everything was going to work out! She had so much to offer and would be a great addition to anyone's special day! I would highly recommend her :)

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Mindy and Natalie took away all worries before the wedding because they thought of everything and had everyone lined up. At the wedding day Mindy was just tremendous. Very professional and attentive to every detail, need and timeframe. I was completely at ease during the celebrations because I knew I could rely on her. Her presence was like a good fairy. so happy we chose her/ them as wedding planer.

Profile Picture Thea, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning

Natalie was AMAZING! She handled all coordination with our other vendors as soon as we gave her their info. She was extremely helpful and relieved all our stress that came with wedding planning on top of our busy schedules. Our only regret was that we didn't hire her sooner in the process to help take some of the work off our hands.

Natalie took care of everything on our wedding day and made sure to have everything set up the way we had planned with her, and was the point of contact for all our vendors as well so we were able to just focus on getting ourselves and our wedding party ready. Throughout the evening, she continued to monitor and take care of things and coordinated cleaning up with her team, all while making sure we had wine in our hands! We ran into an issue with our DJ and Natalie was the first to take notice that something was wrong and she resolved it without much effort on our part.

Natalie is very friendly and personable, she is organized and quick to respond when we reached out to her during the planning process. We cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Tuan & Rachael, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalie was such a blessing to us on our wedding. I didn't realize how much help I would need and I'm so happy I hired her. She knew the venue very well which made things even easier. She performed tasks that I wasn't even expecting her to assist with. She also did a great job tackling new family traditions that she has never coordinated before and dealing with a large family. Everything went smoothly! I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cultural, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Natalie was awesome!! She made my day run so smoothly, I didn't have to do a thing! Because of her my day was perfect! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Lindsay , 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I used Natalie for my daughter's wedding. She's one of the best wedding planners you'll ever find. She took care of all the details, she thought of things that I would've overlooked. Natalie was very flexible and reassuring. She went above and beyond.

Profile Picture Rashell, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalie was amazing to work with! She really listened to what I was wanting and made our dreams come true. She was always one step ahead and knew what questions to ask before I thought of them! She was so easy to work with and very accommodating. Natalie was great to communicate with and kept in touch every step of the way and helped me reach out the vendors that I was having a tough time with. I 100% recommend her and (not that i'm planning to) wouldn't hesitate to use her in the future!

Profile Picture sarah, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Honestly, I was very slow to coming around to our "needing" a wedding planner -- waiting was big mistake! SO worth the value (would have paid twice as much!) I cannot express how much stress Natalie relieved for my family on the BIG day! Hire her and don't look back!

Profile Picture Chad, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From our first meeting, until our wedding day, Natalie made it happen. We honestly could not have done it without her. Her endless support, ideas, and resources, made our day absolutely enjoyable and stress free. I have been apart of weddings who went without a coordinator and it was a much different experience. If you are looking for a stress free wedding planning experience, a beautiful day, someone to keep you on budget, who has the resources, and to set up and clean up for you, then this is the girl for you. We enjoyed the constant communication with Natalie during our engagement and am so thankful for all that she did for us to make our day perfect. It truly was a dream come true.

Profile Picture Erin, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would recommend Natalie without hesitation. She was a day planner for my daughter's wedding and she did everything she said she would and more. She was easy to work with, understands wedding inside and out, very organized and she was unflappable. Natalie made us feel as if she had a vested interest outside of her job. I would not of been able to enjoy the wedding if not for her. It was some of the best money we spent.

Profile Picture Julie, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalie was worth every penny and more. Not only does she have fantastic taste, and a good eye for what her bride wants, but she's easy to get a hold of and went above and beyond to make may day flawless.

Profile Picture Adrianne, 1/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalie went above and beyond our expectations. It was like working with a friend. She took stress off our shoulders, doing research, recommendations, and organizing the multiple vendors. We never felt forgotten or behind schedule as she was on top of everything (including things we didn't even think of). The day of the wedding went smooth as far as we knew because she watched everything. One of our vendors forgot part of our order, which was caught and corrected because of her. Thank you Natalie. HIRE HER!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 12/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Natalie was so great to work with! She asked about things and made sure details were covered that we haven't even thought about. She was in constant communication with us. She completely transformed my wedding venue into a dream! She is so creative and hard working! She did so much from decorating and setting up both our ceremony venue and reception venue, to running the timeline with my other vendors ,she cut the cake, kept the drinks replenished , made sure I was always hydrated and comfortable , made sure all my VIPs were taken good care of, she even helped buss tables. I do not think she sat down all day- this girl is seriously hard working! I am so happy we had the chance to work with her, she made our day just perfect and we will be forever great ful!!

Profile Picture Danel, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalie was the BEST! Our day was so perfect and everything ran incredibly smooth. She was on top of staying in touch with my vendors before the wedding day as well as the day of so I didn't have to think about it. And the monthly check ins were so helpful! We definitely could not have done it all without her!

Profile Picture Holly, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalie with Carpe Diem Weddings was a dream to work with and the best money we spent! She was in constant contact with us and gave us wonderful tips and advise - saving us money. The week of the wedding she ran last minute errands for us, and then the day of picked up our cupcakes, saving us money again. On the day of the wedding she had everything set up exactly the way i had visioned. We had to worry about nothing! We are so happy we went with Natalie!

Profile Picture User7343036, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalie's services were invaluable to the planning and execution of my daughters wedding at Postlewait's. She has first hand knowledge of the venue and certainly made my daughters day run smoothly. She was friendly, flexible, easy to work with a very thorough in the details. As the mother of the bride I can certainly say that I could not have done it without her services. If you are considering a wedding at Postlewaits you would be foolish to not hire Natalie!!!!

Profile Picture Marcia, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Just the best! Food delicious, customized the menu for our guests, very professional. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Grace, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Natalie was a dream to work with. She asked questions about details I hadn't thought of, she responded to my millions of emails quickly, and she helped me make decisions to make my wedding day run smoothly. I would recommend her. Especially if you are getting married at Postlewait's, she knows the ins and outs like the back of her hand.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

Natalie did a beautiful job. It was so helpful having an extra eye on things. She kept the entire day running smoothly. I even got to eat and enjoy the day. She had things to borrow and helped make the day come to life. So lucky to work with her.

Profile Picture User5452185, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Natalie was amazing from start to finish! She was always very quick to respond and would frequently check in on her own. She was very thorough and always able to answer every single question. I was at ease knowing that she was there to make sure everything went smoothly and was executed the way we planned. Very affordable for all that she does, too! Thank you :)

Profile Picture Emily, 8/7/16, 1 Review