Caro's Party Center Reviews

13 Reviews for Caro's Party Center

• Alexis

Alexis Wyatt · Married on 05/24/2020

Very pleased

Super helpful when considering their venue and they were very informative when discussing what was included

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Judith

Judith Ann Knirnschild · Married on 01/04/2020

Excellent Service and Overall Experience

Excellent Service! Gina and the entire staff were super attentive and reassuring. This venue is perfect for an outdoor wedding with indoor reception. It is spacious and very well decorated. Our pictures turned out beautiful! We brought our own table runners and centerpieces and Gina was more than accommodating. At the end of the night they even helped us take down decorations we brought. The food was delicious and the margarita fountain was a hit. Thank you for such a perfect day!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Caro's Party Center's reply:

Thank you! It was a Beautiful Day and Evening! It was our pleasure! Best wishes to you and The Newlyweds!
  • Samantha

Samantha Troesch · Married on 08/17/2019

Everything we could have asked for!

Caro's was everything we could have asked for in a venue. The food was great, setting was beautiful, manager was helpful, responsive and kind, the staff was so friendly and all within our budget. Gina was a gem to work with, she always answered my questions quickly and went above and beyond to help me. Any staff that we encountered was also so nice, always saying hello and asking if we needed anything. We received so many compliments on the setting and the food! We highly recommend using Caro's.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Valerie · Married on 09/01/2018

Gina and her staff are wonderful and the venue is a most see

Gina and her staff were excellent and a lot of help to my husband and I. We had an outdoor wedding and reception. The food was very good and the venue is a most see. It’s tucked away off the road, very quiet and peaceful. I highly recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Linda · Married on 07/14/2018

Gina and Caro’s staff are honestly like the fairy godmother you never knew you had. EVERYTHING at our wedding was what we asked for and more!

We looked at several venues and on a whim, we decided to visit Caro’s Party Center and we instantly knew it was “The One.” Gina was a friendly face we couldn’t forget and then we ran into Renee, the bartender, who immediately asked us to try a drink for her. It was a beautiful and warm place. The venue and the Gazebo was absolutely gorgeous and the lake and open fields provide for so many different and beautiful photo opportunities. And we didn’t have to share the venue with anyone!

The food is absolutely amazing! This was the part I was most nervous about because both of our families have very picky eaters and high standards, especially my parents. But they loved everything, especially the prime rib!

The staff was VERY professional, and catered to any request we had with a smile on their face! Nothing was impossible! Not to mention the fact that we over-booked the recommended guests limit for the venue on our wedding, and Gina accommodated and made everything work perfectly! Gina is such an amazing coordinator. We had so many questions and needed so much help but she was ready and available!

If I could give better than a 5-star rating, I would. Caro’s Party Center really is a hidden gem and my husband and I will forget be grateful to Gina and the Caro’s staff for throwing the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Mary Ann · Married on 09/16/2017

Thanks to an awesome staff, great banquet planner, beautiful outdoor setting and an amazingly beautiful day, my daughter had the wedding of her dreams. Everything went according to plan, could not have been better. I cannot say enough goood things about this venue and it is also very reasonable! The setting lends Itself to a true party, multiple people told us it was the most fun they ever had at a wedding. Thank u soooooo much Gina and staff!!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Mary · Married on 05/27/2017

Caro's party center went above and beyond to make sure my daughter had a great shower! Very rustic inside! Wished the wedding was there

Sent on 06/17/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/15/2016

Wonderful and exactly what I wanted !!
    Go and see this place and talk with Gina!
    Amazing!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Sharon · Married on 09/24/2016

Gina was wonderful to work with. I was very pleased with everything.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Mike · Married on 07/23/2016

The location and setting is beautiful, and Gina was great to work with. She always got back to me within 24 hours, and worked easily with our special requests (certain beverage choices, last minute time change for dinner). During the event she kept in touch with us at every step, which made everything go smoothly. Staff were always positive and helpful. The food was better quality than we anticipated, several of our guests also commented this to us. Loved Caro's and recommend it!

Sent on 07/28/2016

michelle · Married on 10/03/2009

4.2

Very affordable for the ceremony, reception, open bar and catering. The food was good but just the same wedding menu as any other venue. Service was a bit lacking and the entire establishment needs updating, including the staff. This place has so much potential to be a hot wedding spot but the lack of interest on the owners part became my mission. I decorated every little bit of the hall to make it my own! It is set back in the woods and is very private and quiet, only one party is held there at a time which was more than most other party centers, we didn't have to compete with any other wedding.

Sent on 01/20/2010

Ashley · Married on 07/02/2016

3.0

We were so happy we choose Caro's party center. The place was so beautiful and they really worked with us when we were short on money. The staff was nice it was hard to get ahold of them on the phone I got ahold of the lady better through email. The food was good and how they decorate the place inside and out looked awesome.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/30/2015

Our wedding ceremony was held at Caro's in the beautiful lakeside outdoor gazebo. Even though it rained on our wedding day, we were still glad that we chose Caro's as our ceremony venue. The staff was accommodating to the ceremony starting late due to the weather and very understanding about extending the duration of time we were there. Very pleasant to work with. - Melissa G

Sent on 10/17/2015