58 Reviews for Caron Cosmetics

Hair Extensions (1)
Updos/Styling (1)
Fake Lashes (1)
47 Caron Cosmetics Reviews

We loved Caron Cosmetics from the first call through the wedding day!! My daughters and I had hair and makeup trials and loved our looks. So the morning of the wedding everyone was totally relaxed and getting ready went so smoothly. They are the utmost professional, if you are getting married I would call now and book your date.

Profile Picture Brenda, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My name is Kaitlin and I got married on October 8th 2017. Christine did my makeup as well as my bridal party. Christine is so amazing at what she does. She did the best job with everyones makeup and giving them the results they wanted. The make up lasted though the hot humid day without any touch ups. Her work was truly breathtaking and everyone is still talking about how beautiful everyone looked. Chrsitne was so professional and made sure I was comfortable being that your wedding day can be a little stressful. I highly recommend her to any bride and can promise you that you will love your make up and never want to take it off! Thank you Christine and thank you for making me feel like the most beautiful bride!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Caron Cosmetics did an AMAZING job on my wedding day. The entire bridal party could not stop raving about the hair and makeup services they provided. Everyone looked stunning, and their hair and makeup lasted ALL night, even after all the drinking and dancing! Christine and Annabelle paid attention to everyone’s individual requests, and made sure everyone was pleased with their services before leaving for the day. Leading up to my event, they were in constant communication with me and answered every question that came up. I’m so thankful that I was referred to Christine, and I’m thankful for all that she and Annabelle did to make my special day so amazing.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 9/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough how Christine, Annabel and the team were amazing! My hair and makeup looked beautiful on my wedding day and all my girls and my mom looked beautiful. Christine is super flexible and professional and listened to my needs. Her team is great! All the girls were so sweet and did a beautiful job. Annabel made my hair looked gorgeous. I felt like a princess. I have long, thick hair and can be a lot to work with and she made it just perfect. I highly recommend using Caron cosmetics for your wedding or any event you need hair and makeup done.

Profile Picture Julie, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine is amazing! Her talent and love for what she does shows with every brush stroke! She is knowledgeable, prompt and true master of art of beauty. My entire bridal party was blown away with not only how their make up looked at the start of the day but more importantly throughout the entire night. I highly recommend Caron Cosmetics!

Profile Picture Elena, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine was a perfect choice for me from the time I first reached out to her. She responded right away. We did a trial (which didn't need much trying bc she nailed it). On my wedding day she was prompt. She got me and all of my 7 others done on a timely manner. But aside from being timely she was amazing!! Our makeup was flawless!
I'm not a huge makeup person and she made me look so natural and beautiful. If looking for a makeup girl (and even hair as she works along side her amazing mother) don't think twice!! Easiest and best decision I made throughout my wedding!!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

These two women were the best.. I tried another place before them and disliked them. Thank you ladies for fitting me and my girls in I wish I found you sooner.... it was a perfect day along with my makeup and hair looking perfect the whole night.... again I am so thankful.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine did my makeup for my engagement photo shoot, my bridal shower AND my wedding! I couldn't have asked for a more professional and talented person. She listened to my feedback and changed things that I wanted without any hesitation. She always wanted to make sure I was happy and felt beautiful. She suggested great ideas and was a perfectionist with her work. My mom and my bridesmaids also loved the way their makeup came out. I highly recommend Christine for any occasion!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine was amazing! She made myself and all my bridesmaids look flawless and nailed the look we each were going for. I would recommend her for any event you want to look your absolute best for!

Profile Picture User7333956, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine and her team was amazing!!! I loved Christine the second we met for my makeup trail. She knew just what I wanted! I loved how my makeup stayed amazing throughout the whole night! Christine was caring and understanding and you can tell she definitely loves what she does. When doing my make up on my wedding day, Christine tried these pair of lashes that she thought would have been good, but she did not like the quality of them, so she switched them out for a different pair that was fuller and stronger! She truly wanted what was best for me. In all my pictures you can see how amazing my makeup was!! It was everything I wanted!! Christine even helped me and my girls clean and pack up our things since we all got ready at a hotel the morning of our wedding. She helped pack up all my personal belongings to make sure everything was in a safe place while we were gone. Christine truly made me feel like a beautiful princess!! Thank you for all your hard work!! Love you! BEST WEDDING EVER 9/2/16

Profile Picture Tanya, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My bridal party and I used Caron Cosmetics for my wedding and they were amazing! They did exactly what each girl wanted done, including the moms -- and everyone was thrilled! The hair & the makeup were simply perfect and everyone was receiving compliments all day. I am so happy we chose them for the big day - even my mom said that she hopes we have a reason to use them again in the future -- and she was the most nervous about having it done after a bad experience with someone else who was used for my sister's wedding a few years ago - I think she was the happiest of everyone! :) It certainly was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Thanks for making us look beautiful and natural. You listened and gave us exactly what we wanted. Your makeup was beautiful. Looking forward to using your services again soon!

Profile Picture Anny, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was thrilled with Christine and Annabelle. They did amazing work and my bridesmaids updos and make-up were beautiful. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup, however my hair did fall out before we even finished pictures (I had my hair down and curled and the curls fell out) It was a very hot day and my hair is naturally straight, but I would have thought it would have stayed at least through the ceremony. Other than that we were thrilled and would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture User7185830, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I found Caron Cosmetics through a friend and I'm really glad I did. The ladies from Caron Cosmetics did my hair and make up on my wedding day (for a very reasonable price!) and I couldn't have been happier with the results.
Christine (the make up artist) is very talented, has a wonderful eye for color, respectfully listens to your requests and is very professional and kind. She used amazing make up products; I felt like I wasn't wearing any, but it looked great all night long. I had to purchase the same products afterwards for my daily use because I was so happy with it!
Annabelle (the hair stylist) is also very talented, professional and nice. She has a great hand for hair, and she worked very gently and patiently and did exactly what I asked for.
My hair and make up looked gorgeous; I received so many compliments that day. I would definitely hire Caron Cosmetics again for my next event and I would highly recommend to everyone- they are worth every penny!

Profile Picture Kristina, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine was absolutely amazing. She did my sister-in-law's makeup for her wedding last year ( I was a bridesmaid and had her do my makeup too ), and she did such an amazing job on all of us that I knew I wanted her to do my makeup for my wedding this july. She is extremely professional. Christine will listen to your requests for makeup and provide exactly what you wanted. She even was willing to travel off of long island for my wedding. She was willing to start early in the morning to accommodate all the girls getting their makeup done (13 total) . She assured me we would be ready for our start time and she even finished early! If you are looking for amazing makeup application for a special occasion or for whatever reason, you should definitely call Christine. I promise, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture stephanie, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would recommend Caron Cosmetics endlessly! Christine & Annabel did such a wonderful job on my hair & make up, along with my bridal party. Everyone was so happy with their look, and we were very all comfortable. Christine has a very calming persona and made the big day-of so stress free! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Carissa, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

I looked and felt like a movie star! I have never worn fake lashes, Christine put them in beautifully, and they lasted all night! The best part was she made me look natural, not fake! I got many compliments throughout the night, and the preliminary pictures are gorgeous! The girls in the bridal party and my daughter the Bride, looked phenomenal! Christine was calm, courteous, and professional!

Profile Picture Heather , 12/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine was AMAZING!! Not only has she turned me on to Glo Thereputics and Glo Minerals (which I am now completely obsessed with) but she was fabulous to have around the morning of my wedding. She arrived early, was professional, did an absolutely amazing job on all of my bridal party, my mom and myself and did it all with a completely calm presence! Christine helped to keep nerves down for everyone in the room! By the end of the night my makeup still looked flawless. I was worried that kisses hello and sweating on the dance floor would wear my makeup down, but it didn't! The best part was my makeup wasn't caked on, and I still looked like myself--just a dressed up version :)

Thanks Chrisitine!!

Profile Picture Heather, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I couldn't have been happier with Christine and Caron Cosmetics. They are a recommended vendor at the venue where I was married and I absolutely know why! From the moment I met Christine at my hair and make up trial I knew I was going to be happy with her services. She is sweet, helpful, responsive, honest and easygoing. Any time I contacted her with concerns she responded right away through email or texts and reassured me that everything would be fine! Christine was very flexible while helping me organize 15 girls to have their hair and make up done for my wedding day. All of my friends and family were happy with their hair and make up the day of the wedding, especially me! I felt beautiful and my hair/make up looked perfect! Christine made the process so easy and fun for the day of my wedding. I have recommended Caron Cosmetics to friends and I will continue to do so! Thank you Christine and everyone as Caron Cosmetics!!! xo

Profile Picture Jill, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine was amazing. She made sure I looked perfect! My makeup lasted the entire day.

Profile Picture Brigette, 11/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine did my makeup for my wedding. She was wonderful and gave me exactly what I was looking for. She also did makeup for 6 bridesmaids and 2 moms. We were under a time crunch because an issue with my venue but she was able to get us all done with time to spare.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Literally could not be happier with the AMAZING job Christine did on my make up for my wedding day. It was exactly what I wanted and done so tastefully and with such grace and elegance. Not to mention she is one of the sweetest people I have had ever had the pleasure to work with. I wish I could give her 100 stars instead of 5! Love love loved her!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine was very nice and professional! I loved the makeup she used on me and my bridesmaids.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine was such an amazing part of my wedding experience! Aside from her excellent makeup skills, she was willing and ready to be at my parents' house as early as my day wedding required- 530 am! She is friendly, personable, talented and hard working- we had so much fun getting ready with her! One of my bridesmaids has already decided to ask her to do her own wedding next year!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My makeup was amazing and lasted all night long! I have no complaints and would recommend christine to anyone!!!!!

Profile Picture Jeanine, 9/12/15, 1 Review