Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison Reviews

54 Reviews for Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

54 Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison Reviews

Shanice · Married on 03/24/2018

Carolyn was perfect for our wedding! She's sweet, genuine, and very thorough . We booked the Super Liasion package and we were incredibly happy with her every step of the way! She makes sure all the bases are covered and it was great relief to have her run the show behind the scenes. Our wedding day was perfect and Carolyn is the one I thank for that.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

Your wedding ceremony at WOW Furnishings and Event Center was rustic and elegant. The ribbon wand exit at the end was my favorite part. I was honored to be your wedding officiant and ceremony coordinator. ~Carolyn Burke
  • W

Will · Married on 10/22/2017

Carolyn was wonderful to work with! We knew that we wanted a short and sweet ceremony, but didn't know exactly what we wanted to say or the order that we wanted to say them. Carolyn provided us with many choices from which we could assemble a ceremony that was unique for us. our ceremony turned out exactly the way we hoped! We can't recommend Carolyn enough.

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison 1

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

It was my pleasure to be part of your same-sex union. Both of you have a great sense of humor. Playing trivia, having the ceremony at a micro brewery, and the wedding cake of a Star Trek Starship will be one to remember. Many Blessings!!

Jamie · Married on 10/07/2017

Carolyn Burke officiated our wedding on 10/7/17. She was very organized and made sure all the details were ironed out before our big day. Any questions I had she answered. She was also easy to get in touch with, especially the morning of when it was clear Mother Nature was not going to cooperate with our outdoor ceremony. We very much appreciated the attentiveness and thoughtfulness she gave us. Thank you!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

I wish the weather did cooperate as the ceremony site at Lafayette Park is so beautiful with the lake, swans, tall old trees etc. You were so patient as we hoped the rain would clear up. The Plan B in the pavilion was so sweet with the wedding party, parents and grandparents inside while guests showed their support with umbrellas. As I like to say, "The show must go on". ~Carolyn Burke Wedding Officiant

Meredith · Married on 07/23/2016

Carolyn was very helpful and easy to work with. I was so happy she was there for the little details that I didn't have to worry about! I would highly recommend her.

Sandra · Married on 06/25/2016

Carolyn was such a wonderful coordinator and officiant! She was very helpful during the planning process, and I loved all the ceremony wording she had for us to choose from. That really sped things up. Carolyn made sure our rehearsal and wedding day went smoothly. I am very happy we hired her, and I would recommend her to anyone! The Jewel Box can be a bit tricky since you can only reserve a small time slot, so having an expert by your side is the way to go.

Sent on 07/01/2016

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review. The Jewel Box in Forest Park does have it's stresses in ceremony set-up, chair placement, music and sound, and processional quirks. We went over each detail and the knowledge you received in my experience puts the stress on ME and not you. Many Blessings in your marriage! ~Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison

We hired Carolyn as our officiant and ceremony day-of coordinator. From day one, Carolyn had us completely on track. Her updates throughout the planning period and thoughtful questions ensured we had a beautiful ceremony and smooth schedule. I cannot more highly recommend Carolyn - in fact, our only regret of the entire day was not hiring Carolyn to help with the reception!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

The wedding was at Lafayette Square Park House. Great care was made in chair set up, decor, greeting guests, and performing the short, sweet and simple ceremony. Your wedding was in collaboration with Sqwires for the reception. Along with a florist and music - we made a great team! ~Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison

Eva · Married on 03/12/2016

Carolyn was very helpful in terms of providing everything we needed in a document that laid out every single step and process. Extremely helpful when you aren't sure where to even start! She made the process so much more streamlined and with great organization. We re very grateful for her service and for helping us get married!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

You had the sweetest wedding ceremony in your backyard in Benton Park among family and friends. A little chilly, but you both have warm hearts. Many Blessings! ~Carolyn Burke Wedding Officiant

Laura · Married on 02/21/2016

Thank you so much for everything you did to make our day go perfect and planned at the ceremony. It was a pleasure to work with you and I will refer you to family and friends!

Laura · Married on 02/20/2016

Carolyn was very easy to work with! And was very responsive! I appreciated her help and advise during the planning and coordination of our ceremony. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

I enjoyed working with you at NEO on Locust. You hired me for the Ceremony Coordination Package. Your ceremony was on the first floor and the reception on the fourth floor. You were smart to hire a Coordinator to assist you in the rehearsal, and cue the wedding party down the aisle along with the music. The catering company on the fourth floor continued to make your wedding STRESS FREE.

Kristen · Married on 11/01/2015

Carolyn was a wonderful officiant for our wedding. She was very responsive and provided a great structure for our ceremony, but also allowed us the flexibility to add special touches that were important to us. She arrived on time and made everyone in the wedding party feel very comfortable with her warm personality. We highly recommend Carolyn!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

Kristen+Brent, your ceremony at Lafayette Square Park was special. You had a Rose Celebration with your mothers, and had some fine readings. Keeping it sweet with your 13 guests. Many Blessings in your marriage.

Kelsie · Married on 09/13/2015

Carolyn was our officiant for our small wedding at Busch Stadium. She was amazing! Prior to the ceremony she responded to every question very quickly and was extremely easygoing. The day of she knew the "process" at our venue and everything went smoothly. The ceremony was seamless. She is a true professional and I highly recommend her!

We did a short and sweet ceremony and Carolyn was a good officiant. She was very nice and made everything a breeze.

Eva & Faye · Married on 11/15/2014

As a fellow Officiant, I tend to have high expectations. Carolyn exceeded all of our expectations! She was prompt, well organized, willing to work with our special requests, and very friendly. Our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

Your ceremony had some unique touches. Working together made that happen. Although it was cold, our hearts were warm inside the Willoughby Farm Barn. Many blessings in your marriage.

calvin · Married on 09/25/2014

Carolyn made the big day easy , she was pleasant and prompt .I would recommend her to anyone looking to tie the knot with little or no time to do so.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

Thanks for the great review Calvin. You booked my services 16 days before your elopement at Walker Park in Kirkwood. You provided the two witnesses and I provided a short, but meaningful ceremony - just as you requested. Many Blessings in your marriage to Jessica. ~Carolyn Burke

Carolyn was great! We had a last minute change due to river flooding and Carolyn was able to accommodate us on less then a weeks notice! She gave a great service and was so fun and up beat!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

You both have nerves of STEEL to have the wedding moved from the Gateway Riverboat to another site in less than two weeks. I loved your nautical theme - my favorite. Many Blessings. ~Carolyn Burke Wedding Officiant
  • AlmostMrsMoffitt

Leslie · Married on 09/06/2014

We originally hired Carolyn to help us find a venue. After we met with her, we knew we wanted her to officiate our wedding and provide Day of Coordination for us as well.

I could not have made a better choice! Carolyn is funny, energetic and she is so full of information and contacts in the industry. Anything you need - she can get it!

She kept me on track through out the planning process and the day of - I didn't have to worry about a thing. This is coming from someone who has big problems letting go of control - so you know that I had to have total confidence in Carolyn and her assistant.

Everything was perfect and I don't think it could have been that smooth without her.

Bottom line- if you are considering an Officiant or a Coordinator, you should be calling Carolyn ASAP.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

Leslie - you are one of the few to use all THREE of my services. Finding your venue for the reception at the Omni Majestic Hotel was a good match for you. Deciding to hire me as your Officiant and Coordinator was smart as the ceremony venue (Mo Botanical Garden) did not have someone there to coordinate. Your smiles throughout the day was the fuel to keep me on my toes and ready to please. ~Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison

Kathleen · Married on 09/02/2014

Carol was terrific. She truly appreciated how special OUR day was and took her time making our wedding day memorable.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

Kathleen - Thank you for your nice review. You picked a special date to get married which gives each anniversary special meaning. Many Blessings in your marriage to Heath. ~Carolyn Burke Wedding Officiant

Christy · Married on 06/28/2014

We had a hard time finding an officiant for our wedding who was affordable, will do a non-religious ceremony, and someone we meshed with. Luckily, in the nick of time, we found Carolyn! Her services are very reasonably priced, she is flexible and willing to do a non-religious ceremony, professional, and knowledgeable. We immediately felt like we were in good hands and decided to book.

We emailed and called before the event, planning specifically what the ceremony would entail. She was helpful in making suggestions, but also flexible in doing what we desired. She is very organized and lets you know what to expect.

The day of, she arrived on time and did a few paperwork pieces as planned. She started the ceremony promptly and did everything perfectly! I was, to my surprise, crying practically the whole ceremony and she was very calming as she looked at me, breathed deeply, winked, and helped keep me grounded. She had my vows and held them as I read them. She was fantastic and we were very happy with our ceremony thanks to her! We would recommend Carolyn for your wedding!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review Christy. You had the cool idea to add a Wine Box to the ceremony as a way to symbolize your marriage. You had a young teenager playing violin which I thought was precious. Many blessings to you both.

David · Married on 12/09/2013

Carolyn helped my fiancée and I find a ceremony venue and a reception venue on a budget, with MANY options to choose from! Great value!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

Hey David! You and Valerie were looking for a non-religious ceremony site and a reception site that allows outside catering. My Resource Guide makes it easy to investigate ideas as I make the initial phone call to check on availability and pricing. You were flexible with your wedding date which can help in the process.

Monica · Married on 10/13/2013

Greg and I want to send our thanks to you, Carolyn, for such a great job officiating our wedding on October 13. You were FANTASTIC!! We really appreciate your part in our special day. We could not have picked a more beautiful day, weather and ceremony. You really have a gift for speaking, bringing people together, presenting an awesome positive tone and keeping the flow.
    Thanks so much!
    Monica and Greg Wagner

Sent on 10/30/2013

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

What a fun wedding ceremony. We had a long processional to the site where you exchanged your vows. Bee Tree Park is a wonderful venue to have a short, sweet and simple wedding. Many Blessings! ~Carolyn Burke Wedding Officiant

Michelle · Married on 09/14/2013

Carolyn was fabulous! She helped to make my wedding stress free and everything went perfectly. She was very attentive, responsive to all my questions, and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a weeding coordinator.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

I enjoyed working with you coordinating your Catholic ceremony and working with your day-of wedding vendors at NEO on Locust. Everyone did their role well and made my job much easier.

Sara · Married on 09/05/2013

Caroyln is extremely professional, kind and considerate and overall a great addition to our wedding! She was helpful and supportive throughout the entire process and helped calm any stress regarding our big day. We highly recommend Carolyn :)

Sent on 09/11/2013

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. You were easy to work with and the intimate wedding at Tower Grove Park was simply elegant. Many Blessings in your marriage. ~Carolyn Burke - Wedding Officiant

My fiance and I had planned a quiet wedding ceremony in St Louis for close friends and family. We were recommended Carolyn by a fellow officiant, not to mention numerous other good online reviews and her website.
    We contacted Carolyn and she was very prompt to respond and answer our questions. Once we had agreed upon a date she sent us the details of how she generally conducts her ceremonies. This included the option to select from some of her vows or to make our own, as well as determining the venue and a suitable rehearsal time to be done via telephone. She also offered to do this in person prior to the date, had we so wished.
    We met Carolyn for our wedding and she was very polite and friendly, she went through the paper work first, so that the excitement of the wedding wouldn't be lost afterwards, this was a great idea! She conducted our ceremony with great life and enthusiasm, which everyone enjoyed. It was meaningful, yet simple and brief, exactly what we had hoped for!
    We both would recommend Carolyn for anyone looking for a celebrant who respects everyone's beliefs and do not want to be bogged down with religious ceremony. It was great to have an open wedding in a beautiful park with close friends, than a cold courthouse in front of a judge, which was the other option!

Thank you Carolyn for making our day special!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Many blessings in your marriage. Carolyn Burke - Wedding Officiant

Carolyn was great! She was prompt, professional, and kind. We would recommend her to anyone!

Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2013

We had a beautiful simple ceremony it really represented just who we are

Sent on 06/10/2013

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

Thank you for the nice review Jennifer. I love working at The Conservatory in Saint Charles. Many Blessings to both of you.