54 Reviews for Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison

Customized Vows (1)
Licensed (1)
Agnostic (1)
54 Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison Reviews

Carolyn was perfect for our wedding! She's sweet, genuine, and very thorough . We booked the Super Liasion package and we were incredibly happy with her every step of the way! She makes sure all the bases are covered and it was great relief to have her run the show behind the scenes. Our wedding day was perfect and Carolyn is the one I thank for that.

Profile Picture Shanice, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Carolyn was wonderful to work with! We knew that we wanted a short and sweet ceremony, but didn't know exactly what we wanted to say or the order that we wanted to say them. Carolyn provided us with many choices from which we could assemble a ceremony that was unique for us. our ceremony turned out exactly the way we hoped! We can't recommend Carolyn enough.

Profile Picture Will, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Carolyn Burke officiated our wedding on 10/7/17. She was very organized and made sure all the details were ironed out before our big day. Any questions I had she answered. She was also easy to get in touch with, especially the morning of when it was clear Mother Nature was not going to cooperate with our outdoor ceremony. We very much appreciated the attentiveness and thoughtfulness she gave us. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carolyn was very helpful and easy to work with. I was so happy she was there for the little details that I didn't have to worry about! I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Meredith, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carolyn was such a wonderful coordinator and officiant! She was very helpful during the planning process, and I loved all the ceremony wording she had for us to choose from. That really sped things up. Carolyn made sure our rehearsal and wedding day went smoothly. I am very happy we hired her, and I would recommend her to anyone! The Jewel Box can be a bit tricky since you can only reserve a small time slot, so having an expert by your side is the way to go.

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We hired Carolyn as our officiant and ceremony day-of coordinator. From day one, Carolyn had us completely on track. Her updates throughout the planning period and thoughtful questions ensured we had a beautiful ceremony and smooth schedule. I cannot more highly recommend Carolyn - in fact, our only regret of the entire day was not hiring Carolyn to help with the reception!

Profile Picture User4349116, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Carolyn was very helpful in terms of providing everything we needed in a document that laid out every single step and process. Extremely helpful when you aren't sure where to even start! She made the process so much more streamlined and with great organization. We re very grateful for her service and for helping us get married!

Profile Picture Eva, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Thank you so much for everything you did to make our day go perfect and planned at the ceremony. It was a pleasure to work with you and I will refer you to family and friends!

Profile Picture Laura, 2/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carolyn was very easy to work with! And was very responsive! I appreciated her help and advise during the planning and coordination of our ceremony. Highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Laura, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carolyn was a wonderful officiant for our wedding. She was very responsive and provided a great structure for our ceremony, but also allowed us the flexibility to add special touches that were important to us. She arrived on time and made everyone in the wedding party feel very comfortable with her warm personality. We highly recommend Carolyn!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carolyn was our officiant for our small wedding at Busch Stadium. She was amazing! Prior to the ceremony she responded to every question very quickly and was extremely easygoing. The day of she knew the "process" at our venue and everything went smoothly. The ceremony was seamless. She is a true professional and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kelsie, 9/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We did a short and sweet ceremony and Carolyn was a good officiant. She was very nice and made everything a breeze.

Profile Picture User4641875, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

As a fellow Officiant, I tend to have high expectations. Carolyn exceeded all of our expectations! She was prompt, well organized, willing to work with our special requests, and very friendly. Our wedding day was perfect!

Profile Picture Eva & Faye, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carolyn made the big day easy , she was pleasant and prompt .I would recommend her to anyone looking to tie the knot with little or no time to do so.

Profile Picture calvin, 9/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carolyn was great! We had a last minute change due to river flooding and Carolyn was able to accommodate us on less then a weeks notice! She gave a great service and was so fun and up beat!

Profile Picture User4464008, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We originally hired Carolyn to help us find a venue. After we met with her, we knew we wanted her to officiate our wedding and provide Day of Coordination for us as well.

I could not have made a better choice! Carolyn is funny, energetic and she is so full of information and contacts in the industry. Anything you need - she can get it!

She kept me on track through out the planning process and the day of - I didn't have to worry about a thing. This is coming from someone who has big problems letting go of control - so you know that I had to have total confidence in Carolyn and her assistant.

Everything was perfect and I don't think it could have been that smooth without her.

Bottom line- if you are considering an Officiant or a Coordinator, you should be calling Carolyn ASAP.

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Carol was terrific. She truly appreciated how special OUR day was and took her time making our wedding day memorable.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 9/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a hard time finding an officiant for our wedding who was affordable, will do a non-religious ceremony, and someone we meshed with. Luckily, in the nick of time, we found Carolyn! Her services are very reasonably priced, she is flexible and willing to do a non-religious ceremony, professional, and knowledgeable. We immediately felt like we were in good hands and decided to book.

We emailed and called before the event, planning specifically what the ceremony would entail. She was helpful in making suggestions, but also flexible in doing what we desired. She is very organized and lets you know what to expect.

The day of, she arrived on time and did a few paperwork pieces as planned. She started the ceremony promptly and did everything perfectly! I was, to my surprise, crying practically the whole ceremony and she was very calming as she looked at me, breathed deeply, winked, and helped keep me grounded. She had my vows and held them as I read them. She was fantastic and we were very happy with our ceremony thanks to her! We would recommend Carolyn for your wedding!

Profile Picture Christy, 6/28/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Carolyn was very helpful, helping you to remember small details that can get lost in the shuffle. Provided great hints along the way and made sure our "show" ran smoothly at the rehearsal, ceremony and reception for a very affordable price. We had an outdoor wedding in a public venue and could not have pulled it off without Carolyn. If you are a DIY bride looking for help and organization on the day of and moments leading up Carolyn could be a great fit. Some if the best money we spent on our day!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We wanted to thank you for helping us talk through our choices and giving us such helpful tips and advice. We appreciate hearing from an industry expert like you that we can trust them and that they’ll do an excellent job. You have been so helpful and have definitely given us lots of peace of mind about our
choice. I think the consultation really helped us think about what we both wanted, what was important to us, and what we could reasonably afford. I know Chris was worried that we might “miss something” and not even hear about a venue that might have been perfect. But since we have spoken with you and gone over all your materials, I think we’re confident that we have looked at all of our options and received enough information to make a good choice. ~Lauren and Chris

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Carolyn is a very professional and kind woman. She was flexible and accommodating for our needs. She was open to provided hear-to-heart feedback and support during the family drama that we endured and helped me feel special. Carolyn has a challenging career and was able to work well with all our vendors and diverse family members with different opinions by bringing us all together. I would definitely recommend Carolyn to others.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/8/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Carolyn helped my fiancée and I find a ceremony venue and a reception venue on a budget, with MANY options to choose from! Great value!

Profile Picture David, 12/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Greg and I want to send our thanks to you, Carolyn, for such a great job officiating our wedding on October 13. You were FANTASTIC!! We really appreciate your part in our special day. We could not have picked a more beautiful day, weather and ceremony. You really have a gift for speaking, bringing people together, presenting an awesome positive tone and keeping the flow.
Thanks so much!
Monica and Greg Wagner

Profile Picture Monica, 10/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Carolyn was fabulous! She helped to make my wedding stress free and everything went perfectly. She was very attentive, responsive to all my questions, and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a weeding coordinator.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Caroyln is extremely professional, kind and considerate and overall a great addition to our wedding! She was helpful and supportive throughout the entire process and helped calm any stress regarding our big day. We highly recommend Carolyn :)

Profile Picture Sara, 9/5/13, 2 Reviews