78 Reviews for Caroline LaRocca Event Design

Non-Floral (2)
Samples (1)
Single Flowers (1)
74 Caroline LaRocca Event Design Reviews

Perfect. Absolutely perfect. We had one webinar with Caroline and knew she was the one. We used her for planning and decor; it was everything we could ask for. If you want someone that will plan and design your wedding, you want Caroline.

Profile Picture JJ , 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Hiring Caroline and her crew was the best decision we made while planning our daughter's wedding. Caroline was responsive, pleasant and easy to work with throughout the process. She guided us from the beginning to the end and by the time the date arrived, the pressure was off. We knew that whatever might arise--Caroline would handle it. And she and her assistants did just that. A persistent rain forced us to move inside from the planned outdoor venue, but she assured the bride that the new setting would be lovely and that the planned flowers would easily work inside. Her calming presence and assurance made a big difference and helped us to avoid frazzled nerves as the time for the ceremony grew near. As it turned out, the service could not have been more beautiful. In the days since, I have been told numerous times that "it was the best wedding I have ever attended." The flowers, the table settings, the perfectly executed timeline of events...we could not have asked for a better experience. If I could give six stars instead of five, I would!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wow! I could not be happier with CLED. Caroline and her team were extremely professional, helpful, and truly made my wedding day perfect. After getting engaged and starting a new, demanding job within a week, planning a wedding in 8 months seemed impossible. Caroline did an amazing job taking the stress off of my plate and really brought things together for the big day. The flowers, decor, everything worked out beautifully even after some rain made us move the ceremony the day of. Thank you so much for making my day so special. Anybody who chooses Caroline should feel comfortable that their big day will come together beautifully. :)

Profile Picture Cait, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Caroline and her team exceeded all of our expectations and beyond. We moved our wedding date up nearly one year from our original date, and she worked with us under a tight timeline to make our wedding dreams come true. When we changed our entire wedding reception and ceremony location at our site visit, caroline did not skip a beat in acquiring the right vendors to adjust to our new venue. Our family and friends have stated several times that our wedding ceremony and reception decor belonged in a magazine - no one could believe our floral was real or that they were a part that of such a spectacular wedding . The team worked with all our other vendors flawlessly on our wedding day, and the day-of-coordination was precise to the timeline and allowed the wedding party to enjoy every minute of the evening! Most importantly, caroline and the team remembered to put my husband and I as their top priority, allowing us time to see our reception reveal before anyone else and donating our beautiful flowers to the local Roanoke children's hospital per request. We cannot thank this team enough for exceeding our expectations and beyond for full service wedding coordination, decor, floral, and day-of services, especially for the out - of - town bride and groom . We highly recommend using Caroline LaRocca Events

Profile Picture jill, 8/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

All of the flowers for my wedding were absolutely stunning including all of the bridal party bouquets!

Profile Picture Courtney , 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Caroline was the absolute best to work with. I don’t know much about florals, and quite honestly didn’t see the importance in them. But once I saw out venue with all the centerpieces she had created, I was blown away. Caroline has a great eye and really listened to everything we said when it came to the theme we had going for our wedding. Could not be more thankful for her and the amazing job she did for our wedding!!

Profile Picture Kate, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Caroline was a pleasure to work with! We could not be more pleased with her final product. From the beautiful floral in the church to our bouquets and fireplace mantel we were so happy. She is easy to work with, responsive and made the little details simple. We really enjoyed working with CLED and would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/14/18, 1 Review

caroline
i have forwarded this to lindsay also, but it was a joy working with you and the flowers were gorgeous! wedding went well and you were so creative and accommodating. everyone who asked who did the flowers agreed you are the best! obviously would highly recommend you! i hope you took pictures.
all the best to you and thank you so much!
karen

Profile Picture karen, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Caroline and her CLED Team are phenomenal!!! They made all of our wedding dreams come true! From the bouquets filled with rhinestones to the magical reception decorations that had ourselves and our guests in complete awe, her talents are above anyone and anything I have ever seen! She brought to life our vision and sprinkled her magic over every detail!! There is no question about it, CLED is the way to go!!! We love her and her amazing team!!

Photos
Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Caroline delivered exactly what I wanted!! I'm so happy to have used CLED for our wedding!!

Profile Picture Caley, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I'm a little sorry to say that I approached Caroline with a difficult problem. I not only had a small budget, a vague idea of what my wedding would look like... but I also I needed a wedding planned from 3,000+ miles away. The wedding would be in Roanoke, VA USA while I lived in Vancouver, BC Canada. She assured me that this would not be a problem and continued to surprised me with how quickly and thoroughly she would respond to my text and emails. If I dished out too many questions at one time or asked something that would need a more flushed out answer, she'd schedule a phone call or skype/zoom call to ensure that we were both on the same page with whatever concerned me.
Unlike most brides, I didn't know what I wanted for my decor so I was (and still am) amazed at how she took all my random pinterest photos, vague ideas, and occasional definitive choices and turned them into.... a cohesive and beautiful decor idea that reflected my husband and I perfectly. I swear to god, this woman knows her flowers. Trust her with them. Cancel your other florist and use Caroline instead. You won't regret it. She's always thinking on her toes and has contingency plans ready if something were to change. Even a week before the wedding when I needed to make a couple changes with our decor, she went out of her way to find me new sources and prices for me to choose from without hesitation. She communicated with and managed the vendors directly so I wouldn't need to worry about them but also kept me within the loop.
She's incredibly professional and always made me feel like I was a priority with her. She never guided me in a direction that didn't suit us and our vision for our wedding. If she felt something wouldn't work well with the rest of the decor, she'd inform me of her concern and we'd find a solution together. I can honestly say I never really turned into a bridezilla because I always had her to lean on in this whole wedding planning process.

Photo for Caroline LaRocca Event Design Review - Outdoor dancing because the weather was fantastic!
Photo for Caroline LaRocca Event Design Review - Everything we wanted and so much more.
Photo for Caroline LaRocca Event Design Review - We wanted stargazer lilies (our flower) somewhere on our day
Profile Picture Sheryl, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

my wedding looked like a fairytale, I couldn't have been happier ever step of the way.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Her team did the flowers for my wedding and they were SO gorgeous! I got so many compliments on them! I would definitely recommend her (:

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I've used Caroline twice now to get flowers for a very special lady who lives in Roanoke . Both times, I was VERY well taken care of. I like their selection, their prices, and their great customer service.

Ferrari Florist IS my florist for Roanoke :)

Profile Picture Heather, 2/17/17, 0 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Caroline and her team are absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond planning our dream wedding. We came into the planning process unsure of exactly what we wanted. However, through appropriate questions and conversation, she was able to take all our thoughts and create our dream wedding. She kept us on a time schedule to be sure we had everything done in a timely manner and suggested amazing vendors to choose from. She truly made our wedding planning experience less stressful and fun! We had a wedding that exceeded our dreams which would not have been possible without her. She made my husband and I feel truly special on our wedding day and we highly recommend her services not only for weddings but other event planning as well.

Profile Picture Morgan, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Our experience with Caroline was splendid! We had to make several adjustments with the # of people who were attending our wedding, and Carloline was more than accommodating with helping with additional chairs, boutonnieres, center pieces, etc.. She wowed us along with our guests with the flowers and draping -- it turned out so beautiful! We definitely reccomend Caroline LaRocca Event Design!

Profile Picture Joseph, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

The CLED staff will make your wedding exactly the way your want it and it will be the most pleasant experience ever. This is a reason this group has been voted the number 1 wedding and event planners several years in a row!! They are First Class!!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Caroline and her team are fantastic and they definitely went above and beyond to make sure that our special day was better than we every imagined. Her team is very courtesy and respectful of the couple's wishes and gives excellent suggestions. My husband and I feel as if we are a part of the CLED family and very confident in referring friends, family and co-workers to Caroline. Thank you all for making our day so special! xoxoxo

Profile Picture Jon , 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Caroline was very helpful, professional and fun to work with. We could email her with our questions and she responded right away. She handled everything for our daughter's rehearsal and the wedding day. All I had to do was enjoy the time with her and the bridesmaids.
The centerpieces and the bouquets were amazing. The greenery over the rod iron arch way was exactly what the couple wanted.

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Flowers are often viewed as “extra” items for weddings, but if done correctly they become the theme of the wedding. Caroline has that special touch that makes her arrangements the literal “centerpiece” of wedding décor. I was very specific on colors for my wedding and I love how Caroline mixed shades of white and crème and purple and lilac with just the right amount of greenery to make everything pop. So many guests commented that they loved the flowers. We loved them so much we divided them and took them home and are still enjoying them a week later. I would highly recommend Caroline for anyone’s wedding!

Profile Picture KRYSTAL, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Caroline was so amazing. She completely calmed me down from day one and turned our wedding into a dream come true!

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Caroline and her team offers absolute top-notch service and design! Starting my wedding planning, I wanted just a simple design and didn't intend to spend much money on florals. But after deciding to hire Caroline, I knew I had made the right decision. I wasn't very particular on the design, which made it so Caroline could use her FABULOUS creative design to make a BREATH-TAKING display! To say our wedding was beautiful would be an understatement- we are so happy we made the decision to hire CLED!

Profile Picture Kimmie, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Caroline and her company transformed out home into a dream wedding venue. Throughout the planning Caroline kept track of all contracts and deadlines so all I had to focus on was enjoying being engaged. She was easy to communicate with and made our ceremony flow like clockwork. Everything was truly magical.

Profile Picture Crissi, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Caroline is excellent to work with and created the most gorgeous flowers for our event! She was on time and dependable, worked with me to create my vision and ensured the other vendors stayed on track with that as well. I could not have asked for a more beautiful floral creation for our wedding. Would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Blair, 4/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements