Caroline LaRocca Event Design Reviews

Caroline LaRocca Event Design 5
Caroline LaRocca Event Design 6
Caroline LaRocca Event Design 7

Colleen · Married on 08/16/2014

Caroline and her team essentially saved our wedding. We had originally intended to decorate ourselves, but about 7 days before the big day we realized that was a horrible idea! We contacted Caroline on the Sunday before our wedding and she called us back the same afternoon.

They showed up right on time the day of and were so professional and helpful not just with their own decorations, but with other decorations that our family was doing. They also showed up bright and early the next morning to take down the lights and collect the chairs without us needing to worry about it. It was all so professional and worry-free.

The Barn looked magical! We got so many compliments – we can’t thank Caroline’s team enough!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Caroline is the ultimate professional combing efficiency with a personal touch. Her service was invaluable to the success of the event from suggesting vendors to troubleshooting, to day of coordination. And she does exquisite flowers too!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Rhonda · Married on 06/28/2014

Caroline and her team did an awesome job of making our daughters wedding dreams come true. We were overwhelmed with decorating our chosen venue. Caroline shared our vision and made everything so much easier when planning a wedding at a venue 3 hours from our home. Caroline transformed the Marina pavilion and grounds into a wedding wonderland. We provided her with pictures and she recreated or created something even better for us. Caroline and her team transformed a park pavilion into a formal ball room. If she can do that I can only imagine what she can do with other venues.
    Caroline was easily accessible to us and always returned texts, emails and phone calls promptly. She is energetic, has great ideas and is fun to work with. We are very thankful to have had Caroline and her team as our event planner, decorator and wedding coordinator.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

Thank you Rhonda!! We will miss you so much! Stay in touch even if you don't have any more weddings to plan. We love you!

Madison · Married on 06/21/2014

I can't say enough wonderful things about Caroline and her amazing team! They are all extremely talented and made my dream wedding come true! The Patrick Henry is the perfect wedding venue providing a sophisticated and elegant setting.

Sent on 07/12/2014

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

You were a dream to work with! Best of luck with everything you have on the horizon!!!!
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 05/10/2014

Caroline and Kristopher are absolutely top-notch, both professionally, and personally. I can’t say enough kind words about them and all they did to make our wedding weekend perfect. They have both been a joy to work with and I wish them MUCH continued success in the future!

I will absolutely recommend Caroline LaRocca Event Design to anyone searching for superior event planning services.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

We love you Ally!!!!! Thank you!

Sally · Married on 12/07/2013

Caroline and her staff were brilliant! I can't imagine having made it through the wedding process without them. She was full of wonderful ideas, responsive to mine, and executed them all flawlessly. And the day of the wedding, I was completely confident that everything was taken care of and I was able to relax and enjoy myself. Caroline's countless contacts and years of experience helped make our wedding so memorable. I can't tell you how many of our guests commented that our wedding was the best they had ever attended. What a compliment! I also have to thank her for her flexibility as I changed my date 3 times. Not only was she the master of details, but she was FUN. Our meetings were always full of laughter to diffuse the stress. After the wedding was over, not only had I gained a wonderful husband, but I had also made a new friend. Thank you Caroline!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

It was the most amazing pleasure to design your wedding, Sally and Lars!!! Thank you!!!!
  • User3690364 · event on 11/02/2013

Have an idea what you want before first meeting so you can decide on a budget. Do your homework on what things cost for flowers,labor,etc..this way you will see the benefits of having someone to help you with the event. We actually saved money in the long run!

Sent on 11/20/2013

brenda · Married on 10/19/2013

Caroline did a wonderful job for my daughters wedding. She was very helpful and listened to what we wanted. All of the flowers were just beautiful! We were very extremely happy with her service. I would highly recommend Caroline LaRocca Event Design.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review!! We LOVED doing your flowers!!

John · event on 09/24/2013

Always a pleasure to work with. Experienced team with vision that delivers!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Elaine · Married on 09/21/2013

Loved the flowers and the effort Caroline's team put into our wedding. All the guest raved over the flowers and center pieces for the reception. I will be passing her name on to other friends I know who are getting married!!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Elaine!

Heather · Married on 07/13/2013

Caroline LaRocca Event Design helped give me the wedding of my dreams! I met with Caroline several times during the planning process and she was very professional during our meetings and also very prompt with returning my phone calls and emails. I shared photos and ideas with her of how I envisioned our wedding and she created a more than amazing atmosphere for our big day. I highly recommend using her and her team for your wedding. She truly took the weight of wedding planning off of my shoulders and helped to make it a fun and enjoyable process as it should be!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

We'll never forget you Heather!!!! Love you!!!

Monica · Married on 06/22/2013

Caroline made it possible for me to enjoy my perfect day because I could rely on her to make my vision a reality! Her taste is impeccable. She balances beauty and budget like a master. She was like a sister, friend, mom, wedding planner - all rolled into one. Thank you Caroline!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

Love you to the end Monica!! Your wedding was stunning as you are!

Jane · Married on 05/25/2013

Caroline was absolutely wonderful to work with in both planning and designing my wedding and coordinating the weekend of my big day! She worked with my mom and I to create our perfect vision for the flowers and decor over several months and then completely amazed us with the final product! We are now almost 6 months out and I am still getting complements about the flowers, many of which include praise like "it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been too!"
    Because of our experience with Caroline for my wedding, my brother and new wife chose Caroline as their florist for their wedding this past weekend. She delivered again with absolutely stunning floral arrangements that enhanced the very personal and custom wedding that he and his wife had designed.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

We LOVE designing your familys' weddings! Thank you for the amazing review!

Kim · event on 06/15/2012

Caroline LaRocca Event Design transformed a local coffee shop into an elegant venue for my company's book release party. Caroline worked some magic that night!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Kimberly · Married on 05/05/2012

I was not one of those girls that dreamed of my perfect wedding and rehearsed it with my barbies. I came across Caroline's website and fell in love with her work and colors. I did tell her one thing, that I did not want to be involved as much because of my work and school schedule. She checked in with me from time to time to keep me in the loop and to get my opinion on something. When the time came for my wedding, it was the most elegant and dazzling wedding. I could not have asked for a better wedding planner and florist! Thank You Caroline!!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

Kim you were a stunning bride and we are proud to have you as our "face" of CLED. We'll always remember you and your sweet mom!!!

Melecia · Married on 04/16/2011

Caroline and her team were amazing! Their creativity and vision blew me away and made my wedding stand out. Planning a wedding is stressful but I never once stressed out about any element Caroline was handling. I trusted her completely and she delivered a fabulous event!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

Melecia you started the pink/gunmetal trend! Thank you so much for this great review!

Kayleigh · Married on 06/03/2017

Caroline and her team are amazing and made our wedding day absolutely perfect. Everything was beautiful and I highly recommend Caroline LaRocca Event Design.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Nora · Married on 05/29/2016

The Flowers were STUNNING, and beautifully portrayed.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Kristin · Married on 05/21/2016

We were so fortunate to have gotten Caroline as our day-of coordinator and our florist! She was so easy to work with and has an amazing eye for design. While I knew I wanted to do our ceremony in my home church, I was worried that it would be difficult to get the elegant look I was going for…I was so wrong! Caroline did amazing things with our wooden cross centerpiece and it was absolutely breathtaking! She was willing to work with us to re-purpose our ceremony flowers to be used at our reception, which saved us money! Also, her coordination made things go so smoothly. After our rehearsal, our pastor, who had done countless weddings before, commented that it was the smoothest a rehearsal has ever gone!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

I'm so glad we delivered the elegant look you were going for!! What a great review!! I LOVED the way the cross turned out:)

Briley · Married on 07/14/2018

Caroline is a joy to work with! She is so flexible and has such creative ideas, and her flowers arrangements are extraordinary. Our wedding went perfectly with Caroline's coordination skills and event expertise.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Jackie · Married on 02/24/2018

Having never been part of wedding planning, I have to admit I didn't understand the need for a wedding planner but I tell everyone that hiring Caroline was one of the best decisions we made. You can't conceive the details and order that go into the day until it arrives. Caroline handled everything and allowed me, as mother of the bride, and my daughters, to enjoy the day. Without her we would have spent the day fielding questions from everyone that we couldn't answer. My only recommendation is on initial communication. When I first emailed I felt like she wasn't interested because I didn't hear back right away but as soon as we engaged and started texting, that all went away.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/02/2017

Caroline LaRocca & her team did a beautiful job excecuting my vision for my wedding day. The day of I had no worries and everything was a smooth flow. I recommend her and her team for any decor, floral and day of services.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/14/2017

Caroline is amazing. She pulled off my dream wedding without a hitch. I highly recommend Caroline LaRocca Event Design for all of your planning needs.

Sent on 10/16/2017

H · Married on 05/20/2017

Everything was seamless! Very smart decision to have a Wedding planner. I can't imagine the chaos if we had not had Caroline.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Amy · Married on 09/10/2016

Caroline was wonderful! She helped us create a romantic, intimate setting to our wedding venue by strategically draping and uplighting the room, and she did so at the last minute when we needed her. Thank you, Caroline, for making our wedding perfect in every way!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Caroline LaRocca Event Design's reply:

Our pleasure!!! So glad we could create such a beautiful ambience in the ballroom at VT!