Carolina Wedding Co. - Rev Shirley Anne Reviews

75 | Nags Head, NC

75 Reviews for Carolina Wedding Co. - Rev Shirley Anne

Melissa · Married on 08/01/2012

Rev Shirley is so captivating, and made the ceremony so special, personal and it could not have been any more perfect. We absolutely adore and love her! The flowers were simply stunning, and to say that we were more than blown away is an understatement!
    We strongly reccomend her!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Gava · Married on 07/27/2012

Rev Shirley Anne was a great person and so glad that our lives crossed. She provided us with examples of vows that we could use to make our day special. She had a great sense of humor which made us feel relaxed and the butterflies quickly disappear. During the ceremony Rev Shirley Anne made us feel like we were the only two people on earth!! She was attentive to our story and shared it with us during the wedding ceremony. The whole experience was great and we were so lucky that our wedding planner Mary Haggerty referred us to the Rev Shirley Anne.

Heather · Married on 06/12/2012

My now husband and I have been together over 13 years; we waited over 10 years for our special day. I couldn’t have asked for anything more, Rev Shirley Anne was absolutely amazing. She was very welcoming and accommodating – open for anything.
    This was also our first family trip which made the event even more special. Rev Shirley Anne provided a service that was not only touching but included the kids as well. When we look at the pictures of the kids saying their vows; it brings tears to our eyes.
    I normally don’t take the time to give reviews, but I couldn’t help myself. I am very pleased with my day and Rev Shirley Anne and know you will be as well.
    Thank you for making my day perfect.

Mr. & Mrs. Berarducci & Family…

Sent on 08/30/2012

Our wedding ceremony was beautiful, there was not a dry eye in the place! Rev Shirley was able to give us exactly what we wanted. Thank you for making our wedding such a special day.

Melissa · Married on 06/06/2012

Rev. Shirley Anne was amazing during our ceremony! She was very kind in answering any questions we had and flexible enough to present the ceremony exactly how we wanted it. Her professionalism and kindheartedness was appreciated and recognized by.everyone!

Holly · Married on 06/05/2012

When we eloped in the outer banks we had not idea what we were getting. Rev. Shirley was refered to us by our wedding planner. Our wedding was truely a moment we will never remember. Rev Shirley did an amazing job and we couldnt have asked for a better person to conduct our wedding. Thank you Rev. Shirley.
    Holly and Zach

Sent on 09/01/2012

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2012

Thank you very much for conducting our intimate ceremony on May 31. We truly enjoyed the entire experience, and I truly enjoyed not coordinating it! You did a fantastic job, and I will recommend you to ANYONE I meet. Our flowers were wonderful and our cake was DIVINE. Our photographer was great! You did a perfect job, even though I gave you very little direction! I was more than pleasantly surprised. At our “after party”, many of the guests mentioned how wonderful of a job you did. Everyone was impressed by your work that day, especially me and my new husband! Again, thank you very much.

Sent on 06/07/2012
  • Laurie

Laurie · Married on 05/27/2012

Our " Celebration of Love" could not have been any better. Rev. Shirley Anne was wonderful ,her words were beautiful the flowers she did were perfect. She guided us through all of the steps and made us feel at ease on our Big Day. I would recommend Rev. Shirley Anne to anymore thinking about getting married on The Outer Banks.

Sent on 08/26/2012

Michelle · Married on 05/24/2012

Rev Shirley Ann was wonderful. She was responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. She went through a rehearsal even for our small intimate wedding. She even went so far to coordinate with the colors or our wedding to what she wore that day. As another reviewer posted she looked wonderful in our pictures. I planned our wedding remotely so to have the confidence in Rev Shirley to take care of all our details was such a relief! Thanks again!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Rebecca · Married on 05/18/2012

Was thrilled with how smooth everything went. Didn't stress or second guess Shirley. You can trust her to deliver.

Alison · Married on 05/05/2012

We couldn't say enough about Shirley Anne! My only regret is that I didn't know she was also an event planner. She would have made a fabulous event planner! But, what she did do for us was a fun rehearsal and a touching ceremony with a lovely poem she added to give it a little something extra. She even went and bought a very pretty yellow jacket just beacuse it went with our colors so well. Bonus- she photographs beautifully! :) We couldn't have been happier with our choice.

Sent on 05/07/2012

Danielle · Married on 05/03/2012

She was great, she even stayed for the reception and hung out for a while.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Shannon · Married on 02/25/2012

Rev Shirley Anne provided a beautiful ceremony and made our day very special. She was incredibly enthusiastic and sincere. My husband and I wanted an intimate service on the beach and she was able to accommodate us on short notice. I would recommend Rev Shirley Anne to anyone having their wedding in the Outer Banks!

Sent on 03/01/2012

Tasha · Married on 10/18/2011

Rev. Shirley did an amazing job while making our wedding extremely memorable. We had our wedding on the beach and all of our guests could hear the ceremony over the sounds around us, she guided us through the rehearsal with her own thoughts and ideas, and her personality was outgoing and friendly to everyone in attendance. Rev. Shirley was helpful on planning ideas with very quick responses. In addition she is a very pretty lady so she will be a great addition to any wedding picture! :)

Sent on 11/13/2011

Emily · Married on 10/08/2011

Reverend Shriley Anne of Carolina Wedding Company was great! We met her at the Expo and she was able to squeeze us into her busy schedule! She is the sweetest lady and her laid back but professional style fit perfectly in our wedding. She guided us through the entire thing with such ease that I doubt any of our guest knew we didn’t have a clue what was going on! Reverend Shirley was taking us through it step by step as it was happening. We customized the ceremony by piecing together bits from multiple ceremony examples on her site and even found all three readings for our moms there. I definitely recommend Reverend Shirley for your event!

Sent on 04/02/2012

Emily · Married on 10/01/2011

We loved working with Shirley Anne. She was absolutely fabulous to work with and she was added a great touch to our wedding.

Sent on 11/08/2011

candi · Married on 09/16/2011

Loved her..............loved having a package deal and not having to worry about all different vendors

Sent on 11/15/2011

Samantha · Married on 09/15/2011

Rev. Shirley Anne was great! My husband and I planned our wedding long distance and she made it so easy! We met with her the day before and went over everything. She was so comforting and made me feel like everything would run smoothly and it DID!! She was fun and energtic and spoke loud enough and clear enough for everyone to hear her over the ocean waves. Thanks so much Rev. Shirley Anne you really added to the specialness of our day!

Melissa · Married on 08/13/2011

Our wedding was a bigger success than we could have imagined. Rev. Shirley surpassed our expectations and made our day perfect! We will certainly be back for a renewal ceremony!

Tammy · Married on 07/16/2011

Rev. Shirley was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was always available to meet with us when we made the trip down there. We could not have been happier with everything that she did. We would definitely recommend her to other couples looking to have a wonderful wedding.

Sent on 12/13/2011
  • O

Chrisie · Married on 06/11/2011

Rev. Shirley did a great job officiating our ceremony. She was very personable with us throughout the planning process and even stayed for a little while after the ceremony to meet and mingle with our friends and family. She was open to any of our suggestions, and offered some of her own. We especially enjoyed her Lighthouse reading and hand ceremony. My husband I were grateful to have Rev. Shirley as such an integral part of our day.

Sent on 01/07/2012

Tara · Married on 06/08/2011

I was very pleased with Rev. Shirley, very sweet lady and the ceremony was wonderful. We enjoyed the sand ceremony and promises to our children. I recommend her to anyone. Thank you Shirley!

Sent on 12/09/2011

Dana · Married on 05/21/2011

Rev. Shirley Anne was the perfect addition to our wedding. She gave us the freedom to create our own ceremony and had plenty of ideas for us to draw from - be it traditional or non-traditional. She was extremely professional and sweet. She brought such a lovely energy to our ceremony. Her calming presence and cheery disposition made the process that much more enjoyable. I would highly recommend Rev. Shirley to anyone.

Sent on 11/14/2011

Nicole · Married on 11/26/2010

We decided about 2 weeks prior to coming from Maryland to Nags Head over Thanksgiving to get married. Surprisingly there were alot of details but the most important was the marriage license & officiant. I spend hours on the computer & phone until I spoke to Rev. Shirley Anne. I knew from the brief conversation she was the right person to blend our family & be a permanent part of our day. She was extremely helpful with providing me vendors in the area & working within our budget. We spoke several times before our big day. She arrived early just to review our long & involved vows & ceremony. She added some touching, insightful, & loving words of her own that was special. She was so sincere, caring, & funny. I'm so glad that she even with the Thanksgiving holiday just the day prior she took time to be with us & unite my family in a small ceremony on the dune in front of our kids & immediate family. I look forward to having her renew our vows in a few more years from now.

Sent on 11/21/2011

Courtney · Married on 09/13/2010

Rev. Shirley made our special day care free by taking care of everything! She provided great communication and provided all our needs. The photographs were absolutely amazing and we have received so many compliments on the ceremony! AMAZING!