Carolina Traditions Reviews

55 Reviews for Carolina Traditions

55 Carolina Traditions Reviews
  • 2018

Karastan · Married on 04/28/2018

Wonderful company! Jordan did a great job helping me find a dress and being prepared! So glad I got my dress from Carolina traditions!!

• Ellen

Ellen · Married on 09/04/2017

Jordan and the team at Carolina Traditions were incredibly helpful and accommodating during the search for my bridal gown and bridesmaid dresses! The ordering process was quick and easy!

Kelly · Married on 08/05/2017

This was the first place we went to shop for dresses and we should have skipped all the others - the experience and quality here is by far the best in Spartanburg. I found my dream dress at budget, they were able to get it in plenty of time to have the alterations done (you get a discount going to STAAR) and steamed it before the big day. I would recommend to anyone to shop here, it's the best experience!

• Billie Jo

Billie Jo · Married on 05/20/2017

I purchased my wedding dress from Carolina Traditions in May 2016. Every staff member was extremely polite and helpful. The prices were affordable and the quality of gowns was excellent. The store does not offer alteration services but will suggest an alterations shop where you can receive a discount for being a Carolina Traditions bride.

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

My girls ordered their bridesmaid dresses from Carolina Traditions and we had a wonderful experience! They offered the best deal on the dresses (8 total) compared to anyone else in Greenville or Spartanburg. The dresses were ordered in a timely manner and we received them on time! Also, the girls at the shop were so sweet and helpful.

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2016

Carolina traditions was amazing! Koren helped me find the perfect dress as well as bridesmaid dresses. They have a great selection!

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2016

Carolina Traditions was only the second bridal shop I went to, but I found my dream dress there! We were lucky enough to have the owner help me find my dress and she couldn't have been more helpful. She only showed me dresses in my budget, was bery receptive to the style I was looking for, while still making suggestions for dresses I might not have picked out myself. The women at the other shop were pushy and slightly rude and didn't really listen to what type of dress I was looking for. However, at carolina traditions, I was accommodated perfectly, given one on one attention, and never felt pressured to buy a dress. What was even better was that I found an AMAZING Pronovias dress that was on sale because they wouldn't be selling that dress at their store anymore. I got a $2,000 dress for only $500!! However, many of the dresses were reasonably priced and I found several options under my $750 budget. I would recommend Carolina Traditions to any bride!

I would HIGHLY recommend Carolina Traditions! I am recently married but purchased my wedding dress and veil last spring from them. It's a cozy boutique with many options in a range of price points. The best thing about Carolina Traditions is the service, very impressed! It was prom season so inevitably all the dress shops were going to be super busy. While we visited on a Saturday, we went early to avoid the big crowds. The ladies working were sooo nice and accommodating. They were quick to help pull dresses based on your preferences, were patient, gave great advice, and overall a huge help in making the wedding dress shopping experience easy and fun!

Vanessa · Married on 03/11/2016

I loved Carolina Traditions. The Owner Jordan was super nice and helpful. I got my dress, shoes, head piece and my second dress through her. They contacted me when my dress was going to be discontinued so that I could purchase it on time. When my dresses and accessories came in they contacted me right away. I highly recommend them to any bride who wants there experience in finding a dress to be special and less stressful

Evie · Married on 08/15/2015

After visiting several bridal stores, my mom and I finally found my dress at Carolina Traditions. Carolina Traditions had the dress I had been looking for in just my size. The sample was in great condition and I was able to buy it off the rack and walk right out the door with it. The girls that worked with us were so helpful and encouraging. The garment bags are also really cute. Overall, I had a great experience and can't wait to wear my dress on August 15th!

Kim · Married on 06/06/2015

I am getting my wedding gown from here. I was on short notice to order my dress. They worked with me on my deposit letting me pay a portion then the other portion so we could get it ordered. The owner is so nice and all the staff they were great to work with to help me try on dresses and knew a lot and gave great opinions on what was best for my body. I had such a good experience that I went back and bought a 2nd dress on sale for the reception! they have wonderful prices for the high end gowns they have.

• Sasha

Sasha · Married on 03/14/2015

I ordered my wedding dress for my wedding from Carolina Traditions. They staff were all wonderful! They found the perfect dress for me. After ordering my dress, I received a personalized email from the lady that helped me (I believe her name was Peggy) thanking me for ordering with them and telling me if I need anything she would be happy to help. My dress was perfect for my wedding!

Taminicka · Married on 11/08/2014

The staff is very friendly. My measurement were almost perfect. Being plus size it was hard to find a pink dress in my size. So I found it at Carolina Traditions and the staff ordered it. It came back with months to spare. I had plenty of time to get alterations.

• Sherrie

Sherrie · Married on 10/04/2014

The girls at Carolina Traditions were amazing! By far the best bridal shop experience I had while searching for my dress and my bridesmaid's.

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2014

The staff at Carolina Traditions is wonderful! They are so friendly and ready to help you! I had 3 appointments here before I finally ordered my dress, and each time they were very kind and pleasant. I also really appreciate the fact that they hold your dress for you at no charge until you are ready to pick it up for your wedding!

Kelsey · Married on 08/23/2014

Best selection, best prices, and most importantly, the BEST staff! I live out of town and have referred all of my friends to Carolina Traditions because I had such an amazing experience. I was treated like a princess while finding my dress and I looked like one on my wedding day. A huge thanks to Jordan and Carolina Traditions for helping me (and my bridesmaids) look fabulous from head to toe!

Excellent customer service & friendly staff

• User3331966 · 2+ years ago

My dress was beautiful. I was on a budget and Carolina traditions had the best prices for amazing, new gowns!!

• Avia

Avia · Married on 05/18/2013

Jordyn (the owner) was so helpful in my dress selection. I ordered my gown and she even knocked $100 off MSRP. She provided two free dress steaming (Bridal Portraits & Wedding). Her staff was very helpful in showing my sistes how properly corset the gown. The alterations department (although not owned by Carolina Traditions) was awesome. Miss Lorraine made my gown fit like a glove. It was so convenient having the alteration shop on site.

Courtney · Married on 04/13/2013

I wanted a dress that was the new spring line of a designers and not due to ship until well after my wedding date. Jordan called the vendor to see if they possibly had one in stock. They did! I was not prepared to pay for it then. I called first thing the next morning to pay for the dress. I was scared it wouldnt be in anymore. Jordan called me back once her vendor was in and confirmed the dress was on the way. They are very knowledgeable about makes of dresses and how they will fit your body. Courteous and personable. I'm glad I chose carolina traditions.

Lyn · Married on 12/29/2012

Jordan and her staff were wonderful in helping my daughter find her wedding dress! The store is beautiful w/large private dressing rooms and it is a delight to shop there! Jordan gave us great customer service in a relaxed, pressure free environment from beginning to end! My daughter chose her bridesmaids dresses from Carolina Traditions as well and Jordan made sure all the girls had the right measurements to order the correct sizes, even those that lived out of town. I also bought my dress there and was so pleased. They took great care of us and I highly recommend Carolina Traditions!

Alison · Married on 07/07/2012

Jordan, the owner of Carolina Traditions, is nothing short of fantastic. If you live in the Upstate you absolutely must visit her store. She is accomodating to every Bride's wishes...and will work tirelessly to help you find your perfect wedding dress!

Also, she has an amazing assortment of bridesmaid and "mother" dresses.

The staff at Carolina Traditions are helpful and patient...they will work to make this experience simple and exciting.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2012

I am forever grateful to Casey and the team at Carolina Traditions for helping me put together my "outfit" for my wedding day. From the dress to the accessories to the shoes, they made the process simple and helped me carry out my vision for the day- all the while keeping it affordable. They were absolutely wonderful to work with, and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. I could not have been more pleased with how it all turned out, and I definitely could not have done it without Casey!

Rebecca · Married on 11/05/2011

I did not get my dress from them, tho I did look there. I got my dress from someone else & even tho I did that they were able to help me with the crinoline & also have the seamstress they use, from A Better Fit, to take my dress in & do the alterations.
    Always they were courteous & helpful. I went to David's Bridal for help & they were mean, neglectful & acted as tho I didn't matter cuz I was in jeans & a t-shirt.
    Carolina Traditions were always helpful & kind, they made sure to see if I needed help putting the dress on & how to wear the crinoline. If you need a prom dress, wedding dress, or any type of dress they will gladly help you & if you need any type of alterations done, A Better Fit is the place to go.

Ginger · Married on 10/23/2011

Jordan and her staff are amazing. They are there for you from day 1 till the end. Very professional. If you need a wedding gown, prom dress or tux go see them. They are great.