55 Reviews for Carolina Traditions

Mother of Bride (1)
Mother of Groom (1)
Flower Girls (1)
55 Carolina Traditions Reviews

Wonderful company! Jordan did a great job helping me find a dress and being prepared! So glad I got my dress from Carolina traditions!!

Profile Picture Karastan, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I LOVED everything about Carolina Traditions! From the moment I walked in the door everyone was SO nice and knowledgeable. We made an appointment during the week and the consultants gave us their undivided attention! My budget was $1500 and they were very accommodating and mindful of that for me. I found my dream dress and I can NOT wait to walk down the aisle feeling like a queen! Thank you Carolina Traditions!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/21/17, 0 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

We were looking for a wedding dress. We had a bad experience at Dimitras, (our sales associate pulled a dress that was way over our budget. She knew what our budget was so that was a dirty trick! When my daughter tried it on she looked stunning, we both thought "THIS IS THE DRESS" until we found out the price. Every dress after would be compared to "THAT" dress). Thankfully we stopped at CAROLINA TRADITIONS. The sales associate was great! My daughter tried a few dresses that were still being compared and then we found one that was what I thought was going to be over our budget but when we talked it over with the associate and found out that the dress can be ordered in different lengths for that designer which would save us on alterations we realized that we could do it. My daughter was a little nervous saying yes to this dress because she was afraid it was going to be to expensive but it all worked out and now we can't wait to see this dress on her! Thank you CT! :)

Profile Picture Eve, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Jordan and the team at Carolina Traditions were incredibly helpful and accommodating during the search for my bridal gown and bridesmaid dresses! The ordering process was quick and easy!

Profile Picture Ellen, 9/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns

This was the first place we went to shop for dresses and we should have skipped all the others - the experience and quality here is by far the best in Spartanburg. I found my dream dress at budget, they were able to get it in plenty of time to have the alterations done (you get a discount going to STAAR) and steamed it before the big day. I would recommend to anyone to shop here, it's the best experience!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/5/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased my wedding dress from Carolina Traditions in May 2016. Every staff member was extremely polite and helpful. The prices were affordable and the quality of gowns was excellent. The store does not offer alteration services but will suggest an alterations shop where you can receive a discount for being a Carolina Traditions bride.

Profile Picture Billie Jo, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom

My girls ordered their bridesmaid dresses from Carolina Traditions and we had a wonderful experience! They offered the best deal on the dresses (8 total) compared to anyone else in Greenville or Spartanburg. The dresses were ordered in a timely manner and we received them on time! Also, the girls at the shop were so sweet and helpful.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/20/17, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns

I purchased my gown from Carolina Traditions and I absolutely loved it! My first impression of Calorina Traditions wasn't great, I walked in when my appointment time was and the lady said she was eating lunch so she told me to look around and try on anything. Which is fine, but I had just come from 2 other shops that's showed me where gowns I wanted were, helped grab some gowns they thought I would like, and helped me get into them. Overall though it was a good experience and I fell in love with my Mori Lee gown!!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

our wedding wouldnt have been the same without you guys!!

Profile Picture User7946383, 1+ year ago, 0 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I looked at about 6 places before I finally found my dream dress at Carolina Traditions. I went all the way to Columbia at one point, and to be completely honest with you, Carolina Traditions had the most beautiful dresses and a more friendly price. They were so professional and helpful and treated me like any bride-to-be would want to be treated. They kept me up to date with which bridesmaids had paid or not paid and made sure I knew so everyone would have their dress on time. The only negative thing I can think of is that my dress as well as all the bridesmaids dresses was too big. I know that you would rather them be too big than too small, but I think most of us could have passed with a size smaller. Either way, I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a gorgeous gown!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Carolina traditions was amazing! Koren helped me find the perfect dress as well as bridesmaid dresses. They have a great selection!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/25/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids

Carolina Traditions was only the second bridal shop I went to, but I found my dream dress there! We were lucky enough to have the owner help me find my dress and she couldn't have been more helpful. She only showed me dresses in my budget, was bery receptive to the style I was looking for, while still making suggestions for dresses I might not have picked out myself. The women at the other shop were pushy and slightly rude and didn't really listen to what type of dress I was looking for. However, at carolina traditions, I was accommodated perfectly, given one on one attention, and never felt pressured to buy a dress. What was even better was that I found an AMAZING Pronovias dress that was on sale because they wouldn't be selling that dress at their store anymore. I got a $2,000 dress for only $500!! However, many of the dresses were reasonably priced and I found several options under my $750 budget. I would recommend Carolina Traditions to any bride!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I would HIGHLY recommend Carolina Traditions! I am recently married but purchased my wedding dress and veil last spring from them. It's a cozy boutique with many options in a range of price points. The best thing about Carolina Traditions is the service, very impressed! It was prom season so inevitably all the dress shops were going to be super busy. While we visited on a Saturday, we went early to avoid the big crowds. The ladies working were sooo nice and accommodating. They were quick to help pull dresses based on your preferences, were patient, gave great advice, and overall a huge help in making the wedding dress shopping experience easy and fun!

Profile Picture User6710388, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Preservation, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils

I loved Carolina Traditions. The Owner Jordan was super nice and helpful. I got my dress, shoes, head piece and my second dress through her. They contacted me when my dress was going to be discontinued so that I could purchase it on time. When my dresses and accessories came in they contacted me right away. I highly recommend them to any bride who wants there experience in finding a dress to be special and less stressful

Profile Picture Vanessa, 3/11/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Shoes, Preservation
4.2

The staff at Carolina Traditions was so excited and filled with energy. They did everything they possibly could to make trying on dresses as comfortable as possible.

The only negative I have about this vendor is that the interior design is a little dated and doesn't portray the best ambiance for a wedding day, but the dresses are beautiful and the staff is wonderful, so that outweighs that any day!

Profile Picture User4969139, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids

After visiting several bridal stores, my mom and I finally found my dress at Carolina Traditions. Carolina Traditions had the dress I had been looking for in just my size. The sample was in great condition and I was able to buy it off the rack and walk right out the door with it. The girls that worked with us were so helpful and encouraging. The garment bags are also really cute. Overall, I had a great experience and can't wait to wear my dress on August 15th!

Profile Picture Evie, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I am getting my wedding gown from here. I was on short notice to order my dress. They worked with me on my deposit letting me pay a portion then the other portion so we could get it ordered. The owner is so nice and all the staff they were great to work with to help me try on dresses and knew a lot and gave great opinions on what was best for my body. I had such a good experience that I went back and bought a 2nd dress on sale for the reception! they have wonderful prices for the high end gowns they have.

Profile Picture User3594515, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered my wedding dress for my wedding from Carolina Traditions. They staff were all wonderful! They found the perfect dress for me. After ordering my dress, I received a personalized email from the lady that helped me (I believe her name was Peggy) thanking me for ordering with them and telling me if I need anything she would be happy to help. My dress was perfect for my wedding!

Profile Picture Sasha, 3/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff is very friendly. My measurement were almost perfect. Being plus size it was hard to find a pink dress in my size. So I found it at Carolina Traditions and the staff ordered it. It came back with months to spare. I had plenty of time to get alterations.

Profile Picture Taminicka, 11/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The girls at Carolina Traditions were amazing! By far the best bridal shop experience I had while searching for my dress and my bridesmaid's.

Profile Picture Sherrie, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff at Carolina Traditions is wonderful! They are so friendly and ready to help you! I had 3 appointments here before I finally ordered my dress, and each time they were very kind and pleasant. I also really appreciate the fact that they hold your dress for you at no charge until you are ready to pick it up for your wedding!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Best selection, best prices, and most importantly, the BEST staff! I live out of town and have referred all of my friends to Carolina Traditions because I had such an amazing experience. I was treated like a princess while finding my dress and I looked like one on my wedding day. A huge thanks to Jordan and Carolina Traditions for helping me (and my bridesmaids) look fabulous from head to toe!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/23/14, 1 Review
4.7

By the time I came to Carolina Traditions i was convinced I would never find what I wanted in a dress. Jordan was extremely helpful and listened to what I was looking for. We picked out several dresses and mine ended up being the second one I tried on! It was the first time I had enjoyed dress shopping! My dress even came in a month earlier than expected

Profile Picture Megan, 6/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent customer service & friendly staff

Profile Picture User3816069, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My dress was beautiful. I was on a budget and Carolina traditions had the best prices for amazing, new gowns!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/15/13, 5 Reviews