Carolina Story Film Co Reviews

17 | Greensboro, NC

17 Reviews for Carolina Story Film Co

Karen · Married on 06/24/2018

Jaired and his team were absolutely amazing. From the moment that we spoke on the phone, I could tell that we would be in good hands for our videographer. He was kind, flexible, and caring. I watched Jaired's films over and over again before choosing him, and I just loved the quality of everything. We got our wedding video back and it was absolutely perfect. I've watched it so many times, and every time I manage to cry. He captured the essence of our love story and who we are as a couple so beautifully and perfectly. All of our friends and family who have seen the video have told me that it's beautiful and that it looks like it's a trailer to a romantic movie! I'm so in love with it and it's one of the best investments we made for our wedding day. I'm so glad that we have the video and audio footage to forever cherish such a perfect moment in our lives. I'm grateful I found Carolina Story Film Company. If you're on the fence, don't think twice about it. You will NOT regret this. This is by far one of the best decisions we made! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Christine · Married on 05/12/2018

Captured the spirit of us!

Jaired and his team were a DREAM to work with! I was searching HIGH and LOW to find a videography team that was within our budget but also had beautiful work. A lot of the videographers I talked to didn't want to add on any extra bells and whistles to their packages and it was a bit disheartening. Then after searching on all of the lists from the knot to wedding wire, I came across Carolina Story Film Company!

Jaired made me so comfortable while planning my North Carolina wedding when I was all the way in Chicago. He made the whole process easy and always answered any question I had when I would email him.

Day of the wedding, oh my gosh. If you've seen our video you can tell that I was just crying my eyes out the whole time. Honestly, I barely noticed that they were at the wedding! They didn't question when I wanted to run up into the mountains for some portraits and our families and friends raved about how nice they were all night long!

When we got our wedding video I could not stop watching it! I think I've seen it more then a dozen times and everyone that I've shared it with has laughed, cried, and said how it was beautifully made.

Thank you guys SO SO much for coming along on our wedding day. Conor and I were thrilled to have you guys there and are still so excited with all the footage you gave to us when you were finished.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

Perfect venue!

We couldn't be happier with our experience working with Jaired and his team!! He was always quick to respond to any question, listened carefully to what we wanted, designed the exact package that we were looking for, and was just so fun and easy to work with throughout the whole process. And most importantly -- he DELIVERED! We had our 3-minute trailer in my inbox two weeks after our wedding, and it totally exceeded my expectations (which weren't low, having seen his other work). They are incredibly talented filmmakers and I'm so, so happy we hired them.

Sent on 05/31/2018
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 12/03/2017

Wow, where to begin. Jaired and his team are amazing! Not only are they insanely talented, but they are so kind and fun to work with. We are obsessed with our video and cannot stop watching it! I've watched literally hundreds of wedding videographers/videos and none of them compare to Jaired and Carolina Story Film Company. Jaired has such a eye for capturing the right moments and raw emotion of the day. His editing skills are unmatched--I was amazed when I saw how he handpicked each moment in the video to perfectly match the words being spoken. We had a story-telling session before the wedding and Jaired took our vision and made it into a video far better than I could have envisioned.
    If you are debating getting a video, DO IT. We originally weren't going to get a video because they seem like something extra. But now that we have the video, it means the world to us, and I would say that, with photos, it was the best investment we made for the whole wedding. A video captures more than even the best photographer can. You get to relive moments in the day, exactly as they happened and see all of the movement. Watching our video immediately transports us back to our wedding day, emotions and all. It's also great because there are moments of the day that we missed or may not have been aware of and now we get to experience them and feel like we are there. Everyone who questioned if a videographer was worth the investment immediately agreed that they were worth so much more as soon as we received our video. I cannot advocate enough for getting a wedding video and for Carolina Story Film Company!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Dana · Married on 11/11/2017

We weren't going to hire a videographer at first, but I am SO glad we did! From the initial consult, up until the very end of receiving our videos, Jaired and his team displayed exceptional professionalism, responsiveness, and AWESOMENESS! They were amazing to work with and felt more like friends instead of "paparazzi". Not to mention our wedding video came out GORGEOUS and we cry every time we watch it. We are SO glad we found these guys. It was worth every penny to have such a beautiful memory of our special day that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Sydney · Married on 10/07/2017

HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend using Carolina Story Film Co. I am so in love with my wedding video! I've watched it a million times and cried the first time I watched it. Jaired was phenomenal. I could get in touch with him any time I needed him via email or text, which was super helpful for me during the wedding planning process! Jesse was the one who actually filmed my wedding day and he was GREAT. So energetic and funny. He definitely made me feel comfortable! I am so so thankful that I used Carolina Story Film Co. because they went above and beyond for me and I now have the most perfect video to help me remember my big day!

Sent on 11/17/2017

A · Married on 09/30/2017

Jaired and his team are absolutely amazing. They went above and beyond for our wedding. My photographer cancelled Monday of wedding week and Jaired and his team stepped up to be my photographer and videographer. Their work was prenominal and perfectly captured our day. On top of being amazing at what they do, they are extremely fast at responding to all your emails, which is almost unheard of in the wedding industry. Don’t think; just book Carolina Story Film for your wedding. You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

As we began to plan our wedding, we didn't feel the need for a videographer. I even watched a few local wedding videos, and wasn't convinced. When I saw Carolina Story Film Company's video from one of my friend's weddings, I found myself crying at work! I knew I wanted them to be there on our wedding day. Our wedding was in southwestern Virginia, so I was unsure if they'd even make the trip, but without any hesitation, they did!

Jaired and Jessie were so friendly, so professional, and just clearly passionate about what they do. They truly tell your story and know what to look and listen for the day of. I'm so in love with our video, and each time I watch it, I'm taken back to my wedding day and all the emotions that go along with it. Thank you Carolina Story Film Company!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Allison · Married on 11/12/2016

Jaired and Jesse captured our wedding day beautifully! They made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, made us laugh, were open to all our ideas, and had a great artistic vision. Jaired was very kind and accommodating to a few minor edits I had to the highlight film. He wanted it to be everything we dreamed of! It was so cool to relive all the little moments and things I missed by watching the raw footage. I highly recommend 1. having a video of your big day and 2. working with Carolina Story Film Company!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Abbie · Married on 10/15/2016

Jaired was so easy to work with! He kept all of his promises, was on time for meetings and most importantly he created a phenomenal wedding video for us!!! The prices are well below other video companies, but the quality was just as good! I was very impressed and would definitely recommend using this company for your wedding videographer.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Lindsey · Married on 09/24/2016

Finding Jaired a year ago was divine "googling". We found countless videographers in North Carolina and Virginia, all with great work, but many missing the purpose and true emotion behind the wedding being captured. As our conversations grew creatively and with a purpose, I knew we had found the perfect teammate, and someone we humbly call a friend. He worked with us on payments and never complained about my "inspiration" videos and visions for the video. Bringing Jaired into our wedding weekend was something I was most looking forward to. I knew pictures would capture the day beautifully, but being able to relive every moment was something we could never get back - it became priceless to me. While we hired Jaired specifically to video our day, the photographs he captured in conjunction with his video were absolutely amazing and I would encourage bringing him on to do both. I was absolutely blown away by his ease and comforting persona. The day of the wedding, Jaired arrived early and again, with a plan and a vision. He executed each part of the day perfectly and without hesitation. He balanced two locations and chose an excellent partner to support him during the day. The cameras disappeared throughout the day, allowing us and our guests to act naturally without distraction. He worked wonderfully with our photographer and from what I noticed, they worked in tandem to achieve successful shots. All of this speaks to the person that Jaired is, he is professional, he is punctual and he is purposeful. He seeks the story and the emotion behind your special day and highlights that in his work. We were blown away by the highlight film we received. Jaired compiled two separate events perfectly and wove together special toasts and moments effortlessly. Our short film led us to purchasing a full documentary of the weekend. The skills of this team capture every aspect of a great wedding teammate and we are eternally thankful to have Jaired a part of this.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Courtney · Married on 07/01/2016

I worked closely with Jaired on two separate occasions, and his videos were always perfection! His attention to detail was impeccable. He also brought so much creativity and passion to each project, while still making sure I got exactly what I was looking for! I would recommend Carolina Story Film Co. to any couples who are looking for professionalism, amazing work that captures your unique story, a great value, and all-around wonderful people to work with. I can't recommend them highly enough, great experiences with great people!

Katie · Married on 06/04/2016

From the time I began planning my future wedding, one of the most important things to me was to preserve the memories of that day with photography and videography. Jaired did an AMAZING job on our wedding video, and even threw in some photos along the way! Not only did he capture every last detail, but he went above and beyond to get beautiful shots of the venue and all of our favorite moments (he even used a drone to capture the beautiful scenery!!) The professionalism he brought to our wedding was unmatched, but his friendliness and the laughter him and his video partner brought to the wedding party was just what we needed to eliminate much of the stress that comes along with weddings. Jaired created an awesome trailer for us, unlike one I had ever seen before. The only "downside" of the trailer was that it made the wait for the full video so much harder! :) From watching the video and reading Jaired's kind words about us and our day, my husband and I could clearly tell that he made it a high priority to tell our story just right, and to make us feel great in the process! Any of the small things that inevitably go wrong at weddings (i.e. panicking because I thought I lost the rings, the crazy heat, uncontrollable hunger...) were forgotten as soon as I watched the video, as all that Jaired aimed to capture was the love that surrounded us and the joy that we shared that day. I cannot wait to watch the raw footage of the full ceremony, speeches, etc. that they threw into our package! I would recommend Carolina Story Film Co. to ANYONE who wants high quality videography to preserve the highlights of your special day.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Leanna · Married on 05/14/2016

Carolina Story Film Co. did a beyond satisfactory job filming and editing footage of our wedding. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a beautiful memory captured to keep forever. They went beyond our expectations and we are incredibly thankful to have had them with us on our special day.

Katie · Married on 04/16/2016

Carolina Story Film Co did a FANTASTIC job filming our wedding day. Jaired is extremely responsive to emails, easy to book, and fun to work with. Not to mention we LOVE our finished product. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Great to work with! I really enjoyed the positive vibe and great coordination.

Sam · Married on 04/26/2014

Carolina Story Film is an amazing company and if you want a company that is great and easy to work with they are the ones for you! They were very willing to work with me and my bridal party. I had two men at my wedding so the morning of they were able to catch me and my ladies and all the groomsmen. They captured moments that I will be able to look back on years from now! The video they put together is absolutely stunning. You also can't beat their prices! I would recommend them to anyone getting married.

Sent on 07/22/2016