Carolina Portrait Designs Reviews

47 | Concord, NC

47 Reviews for Carolina Portrait Designs

Bethany · Married on 10/21/2017

We are so happy that we chose Taylor to shoot our wedding. She was absolutely amazing to work with. Prior to the event, she took her time to understand what our expectations were and the specific moments we wanted her to capture.

Taylor was very professional throughout the whole process and the photographs completely blew us away! Because of Taylor, we have incredible photos to last us a lifetime. We highly recommend Taylor and Carolina Portrait Designs for any moment you wish to capture.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2017

We worked with Michael from Carolina Portrait Designs for our wedding and he did an amazing job! I was extremely impressed by how organized he was in getting the photos taken after the Ceremony. We sent him a list of everyone's name ahead of time and he just went right through every shot on the list in a very timely manner! I got some wonderful, professional photos of my wedding day that I absolutely love and will be forever grateful for. Michael communicates well throughout the entire process and he's super easy to get along with. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2017

Garrett was so much fun to work with. He helped us customize a package that worked for our personalities and he was such a fun part of our rehearsal and wedding. I can't wait to see what magic he worked with our photos. Thanks Garrett!!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Molly · Married on 09/25/2016

I couldn't be happier with the quality of our engagement photos, my bridals, the full coverage of our entire wedding day and the film of it all! Garrett and his team exude professionalism and the proof is in the pudding. Thank you Garrett for helping us preserve such special memories!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Garrett is a phenomenal photographer. I basically picked my wedding date around him and it was 100% worth it. As soon as my bridesmaids met him they told me he was completely worth the money. Very personable and super talented. 100% worth the investment!

Sent on 09/21/2016

TAYLOR-RAE · Married on 06/04/2016

Garrett is a phenomenal photographer, and I am grateful to have worked with him over the past year on behalf of my fashion and lifestyle blog, www.stylesouffle.com. His talent is unparalleled, and I highly recommend you consider when choosing a photographer to capture your special day!

Best,
    Taylor-Rae
    @stylesouffle

Sent on 02/14/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

Michael Childers was marvelous. My husband and I met with many photographers before deciding on Michael. Many of the photographers out there learned how to use a camera and call themselves a professional photographer. Michael went to school to do this, has many years of experience and his portfolio was stunningly elegant and artistic. He met with us a couple of times leading up to our special day and even brought things to our attention that we didn't think of. The day of our wedding he was there to capture every moment without being "in the way". He is very professional and friendly. I am super shy at taking pictures. I always feel like I have a goofy smile but he helped me feel so beautiful and comfortable. After the wedding when we received our pictures back, I was struck with emotions of happiness. Seeing the pictures and his artistic abilities astonished us. I am so happy that he was able to help us on our special day. Every time I look through the pictures, it makes me tear up with happiness and that is exactly why we were so picky. Michael followed through on all of his promises! I would HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding! Absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Jiaoyue · Married on 01/03/2016

OKAY! Garrett and I came up with this customized package so I could have what we wanted. That was very nice of him. On the day, very professionally showed up on time with one of his partners, Taylor. All of us non-stopped taking photos for the whole day. It was a pity that my parents and some bridesmaids had language barrier with Garrett, which made all of them acted kinda shy and awkward. Most photos were great, great shot, great views, great tones, just a few photos of me and my husband had weird facial expression lol. Post wedding services were great, just had some technical issues when uploading our photos to the gallery. Our storybook is coming I assume. Everything was great. If we need another shooting, we'd get him again.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Emily · Married on 11/07/2015

Garrett has been absolutely amazing. He was there for the whole day of the wedding - and captured the entire day beautifully and above our expectations!! He is incredibly personable and easy going - which makes the wedding day a breeze! Garrett has so much experience getting the "money shot". We had some STUNNING shots of my husband and I from the day of the wedding. He was so responsive to all our questions as well - and really helped us make decisions for the day of the wedding!! I know for some things I had no idea what to do - like where to do some cool pre-wedding shots before we got to the venue, he made the call for keeping the ceremony outdoors (it was raining off and on all week!!!) and he made sure we got some beautiful shots before the sun went down (the weekend after daylight savings). We are so happy with Carolina Portraits - you will NOT regret booking Garrett!!

Also - if you are at Alexander Homestead for your venue - Garrett is the "preferred" vendor and has a wonderful relationship with the venue!!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Ana · Married on 11/06/2015

Garrett was absolutely fantastic! He was so professional and worked with us on selecting the exact package that we wanted. He always answered any and every question that I had in a timely manner, and made me feel quite at ease. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture such a special moment in our lives.

Sent on 02/01/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2015

I was dreading the search for a wedding photographer just because you hear so many bad stories. I got online anyway and started my search but it didn't take me long to find Carolina Portrait Designs. What drew me in was the fact that Garrett and his partner both love golf. HUGE PLUS since my husband and I love golf and wanted to get married on a course. There's also no denying the fact that golfers are always friendly! So I filled out a form online and immediately got a response from Garrett Price. We set up a time to talk and probably talked for like 45 minutes! He is amazing and friendly and totally got it! He was even willing to travel to the mountains. No questions after that! He was our one! We also met and played golf before the wedding so we could get to know each other. Most people hate taking so many pictures, especially my fiance, but Garrett managed to make it so fun and creative that we just wanted to keep taking more. We did run out of light eventually! Our pictures were amazing! I will be calling him for any event we might have in the future. We didn't have to wait long to get them either and with the package we bought we have full access. Garrett will always be a part of making our special day fantastic! And we are looking forward to meeting up and playing some golf again. Look no further for a photographer for any type of event!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Marc and Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

Garrett and his team were more than a pleasure to work with! They were incredibly accommodating and professional while making our engagement / wedding shoots fun and relaxing. I highly recommend using Carolina Portraits Designs! We just reviewed our photos and they couldn't have come out any better!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2015

Garrett and his team were amazing, I could not have asked for a better photographer then him and his team! They made sure my day was photographed as if I was going to be in a magazine, I LOVE every picture I got from the wedding and I HATE taking pictures. Garrett made my husband and I feel completely comfortable and made us laugh constantly! I would use Carolina Portrait Designs again for any photography needs I will have in the future because the quality of work they do is above and beyond!!!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/29/2015

How do i even start with Garrett? There truly are no words to describe the amazing photographer that he is. From his hilarious personality to how comfortable he made me feel in front of the camera, I could have not been more pleased with my wedding photographer. He responded to my every last question, remark, statement, and worry. He even calmed me down when i was stressing about the weather! His day-of service is impeccable and if you are a looking for someone to capture your wedding, look no further. I still cry happy tears looking at my wedding photos and have him to thank for making my dreams become a reality.

thank you sincerely, Garrett.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Haley · Married on 08/29/2015

We worked with Michael Childers from Carolina Portrait Designs for our Engagement Pictures, Bridal Portraits and Wedding. We have nothing but amazing things to say about Michael and his team! They were such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process, were fun, and always made us feel so comfortable. Everyone in our wedding party loved them and we have had several people ask us who took our photos because of how wonderful they are. I would HIGHLY recommend Carolina Portrait Designs and MIchael to anyone...you would be so lucky to have them! <3

Sent on 10/09/2015

Bonnie · Married on 07/04/2015

Garrett was awesome! Our pictures are stunning, and he made me feel beautiful in front of a camera all day. He went out of his way to fix the wedding day curve balls. Fir example, he had umbrellas during an unexpected rain shower. He was professional, and I can't even get over how pretty our pictures are. Thank you!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Rebecca · Married on 07/04/2015

My experience with Michael of Carolina portrait designs was AMAZING! From our first meeting with him until the last, he was funny and able to keep us relaxed for great pictures! Our wedding day was perfect and now we have the best pictures to remember our perfect day! He shot out engagement pictures, a bridal session and of course, our wedding! All of the pictures came out better than I could have ever imagined! The poses he had us do were great and everyone couldn't stop saying how wonderful the pictures came out! Not only were the pictures amazing, but the way they are delivered was quite impressive! They came on a flash drive in a beautiful wooden box. The quality of everything (flash drive, pictures, experience, etc.) was unbelievable! I just can't thank Michael enough for capturing every detail of our special day!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Michael Childers was absolutely amazing for our engagement and wedding day pictures! Everyone continues to rave about all of our pictures, and he was so professional during all of our time with him! We can't rave ENOUGH about how incredible Carolina Portrait Designs is, and we recommend them highly to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Lee Ellen · Married on 06/20/2015

My husband and I are so happy we choose Carolina Portrait Designs to capture our wedding day! We hit it off with Garrett during our engagement sessions. He made us feel comfortable and relaxed. He took the time to get to know us, learn about our families and common interest. On our wedding day, Garrett and Michael were both very professional and prompt. They helped ease our minds, made us laugh and took pictures at the same time. Both, are extremely talented and professional! Now that our wedding day has past, my husband and I feel that Garrett was a friend taking our pictures not just a "photographer". Garrett, is truly a wonderful photographer and an even better person! We have wonderful pictures from our wedding day and a new friend! We HIGHLY recommend Carolina Portrait Designs!!

Sent on 08/02/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/06/2015

I simply cannot express how happy my husband and I were with the pictures from our wedding! Garrett and his second shooter, Michelle, exceeded all of our expectations and we could not have been more pleased with the quality of the photos. Garrett did a spectacular job and was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. He is extremely professional and incredibly talented. Garrett also did a fantastic job on our our engagements photos, such that people are still talking about the photos over 6 months later! To top everything off, Garrett is one of the coolest, most laid back and well dressed photographers I have ever met!

Garrett is an amazing photographer who deserves all of the great reviews and more – I absolutely highly recommend him for your wedding! Garrett is worth every single penny - I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/28/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/06/2015

Sent on 07/28/2015

I absolutely love Garrett and Michael! They were so easygoing and laid back that it put me at ease the moment they started taking pictures. Garrett is absolutely hysterical and loves what he does and it shows in his work. I love our wedding pictures and they turned out exactly as I had imagined. I really liked that Garrett and Michael communicate throughout the process to make sure there were no accidental viewings of the bride. Many guests even mentioned how impressed they were with them. Carolina Portrait Design was my favorite vendor to work with and I would definitely recommend them for any photography you might need.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Erin · Married on 05/09/2015

I recently got married and had the pleasure of working with Michael Childers and Carolina Portrait Designs. Michael was outstanding and far exceeded our expectations! He went above and beyond, and the pictures turned out amazing! I would hire them again and again, and now looking at the pictures, I'm certain we hired the right team to capture such a special day. Michael took the time to get to know us before the wedding, and it's apparent that he loves what he does because it shows through his work. Friends who were in our bridal party have inquired about working with Carolina Portrait Designs because they had such a great time with Michael and the pictures are absolutely stunning. I HIGHLY recommend Carolina Portrait Designs. Can't say enough great things about my experience!!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Carolina Portrait Designs is fabulous! They strive for the perfect shot and do amazing things with lighting! I couldn't have picked a better Wedding Photographer.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Meg · Married on 04/01/2015

Garrett did my daughters head shot for her acting portfolio, She was hesitate in doing her photo shoot but Garrett put her at ease and she had a great time! We got to view the pictures and he valued our opinions and went with the flow! I can't wait to see the final picture! Thanks for making this a great experience for my daughter!

Sent on 04/02/2015