Carolina H+MU Reviews

Carolina H+MU 7
  • Annette

Annette Stevenson · Married on 04/19/2019

Incredible work!!

We had a bridal party of 10 ladies needing to get their hair and makeup done. Carolina and her team member’s attention to detail and skill went above and beyond my wildest dreams! And the job they did for the bride was absolutely stunning! Thank you guys so much for making us all feel like princesses on Jess’ special day!

Carolina H+MU 8
    Carolina H+MU 9
  • Tracy

Tracy S · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing! So talented at her job! Fun personality.

I was a part of a bridal party of 10 plus the bride. We all loved our hair!!! Loved it! In fact it was my favorite style I had ever had. I felt like a princess all day. She had done two loose braids on the sides of my head that lead into a fish tale that stayed to the left side. It was so beautiful!!! We had flower crowns as well and she made sure to work around them. The final finish was amazing.

• Sabrina

Sabrina Pernyeszi · Married on 04/19/2019

Best experience ever!

I got my hair and makeup done for my best friends wedding and it turned out great! They not only made me look stunning but made the time fun and enjoyable! I would defiantly recommend them for another wedding or event. Thank you girls❤️

Carolina H+MU 10
    Carolina H+MU 11
  • Jessica

Jessica Waitz · Married on 04/19/2019

Seriously the best!!

Carolina is incredible! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding along with my bridesmaids. I got so many compliments and felt so beautiful! Carolina is kind and takes time to really listen to you and what you want. I did a trial with her prior to me wedding day and felt so excited the day of my wedding knowing she was going to do an amazing job! Can not recommend her enough! ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Carolina H+MU 12
    Carolina H+MU 13

Alexis · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing job by marlene & jazz

Marlene and Jazz are not only the sweetest people but they are SO talented. I had several girls in my wedding party and friends/family get their hair/makeup done. Each one looked gorgeous. I cannot recommend these two girls enough. They were flexible and really listened to you. They also worked with my flower crown when it came with a little too many leaves on it! And my Aunt who is mentally handicapped got her hair done by Jazz who was so understanding and made her feel so special. My aunt kept saying she looks like a model and was smiling the entire time, it made the whole room tear up! Thank you for making me and my party feel beautiful.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Carolina H+MU 14

Taryn Rosas · Married on 04/06/2019

Makeup and Hair Goddess

I had the most amazing experience with Carolina!! I am not one to wear a lot of makeup so my wedding day makeup made me nervous. We did a trial to find out what worked for me and she was so flexible. Day of, she made me feel absolutely beautiful!! My makeup felt natural and enhanced my features. I chose a braided updo for my hairstyle and I was blown away with how perfect it looked. Throughout the night my H/MU stayed perfectly and I received so many compliments. I cannot recommend Carolina enough!! Not only did she glam me up, she helped with wedding day nerves. She's an amazing artist and just a great person to have there for your big day! Absolutely book her!!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Carolina H+MU 15
    Carolina H+MU 16

Kati · Married on 03/09/2019

The most beautiful I've ever looked!

Caro is amazing at hair and makeup. I had high expectations, from other make up artists/hairstylists, and she blew them all out of the water. I will be returning to her for all my hair and makeup needs. She is definitely the best and I would reccomend her to anyone who wants to look the most beautiful they've ever looked.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Paulina C. · Married on 02/09/2019

Carolina H+mu

They are amazing!!!! Loved my makeup and hair i wanted a cute braid and carolina is the best at it. She made me feel so beautiful and her and estefania speak spanish (my mother loved that).
    100% recommended!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Samantha Ypma · Married on 01/06/2019

Mommy’s makeover

Carolina was AMAZING!! I’ve never felt so beautiful in my entire life🤗 definitely getting my makeup done from her again for any special occasion or event !

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Carolina H+MU 17
    Carolina H+MU 18

Ange Viscount · Married on 01/01/2019

Ange Viscount - Makeup by Carolina

I have gotten my makeup done many many times before and there has always been one or a few things that I like to change myself after the makeup artist is done. With that being said, there was not one thing I would have changed after having my makeup done my Carolina. I was so impressed and absolutely loved her work! I trusted her to do something I would love and it was even better then imagined! My hair was exactly what I asked for and she got everything done with in the time limit I gave her. On a separate note, she was kind, very personable and made me feel beautiful about myself from start to finish. I truly can’t wait for my next event so I can have her do my makeup and hair again!

Carolina H+MU 19
    Carolina H+MU 20
    Carolina H+MU 21
    Carolina H+MU 22

Haley · Married on 12/31/2018

Incredible, talented, best service

This was an incredible experience. By far the BEST makeup artist and hair stylist I have ever worked with. I’m very particular and I was in love with the outcome. I would definitely recommend Carolina for your wedding or any special event! She’s amazing!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Katelyn · Married on 12/30/2018

Flawless hair and makeup

When I first came across Carolina's page I fell in love with her work. I knew I wanted her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding, and was pleasantly surprised when she also fit within my budget. Carolina ended up doing my hair and makeup, my two bridesmaid's, and my mother's. She had good intuition about what would look good, but also listened to what we wanted. All of us were very happy. We even had other vendors comment that our makeup was flawless!

Carolina was also was so pleasant to work with. The day of my wedding I was very stressed as I had a morning wedding and a very tight timeline to be ready that early. Carolina made sure to stay on time and calm me down.

I would recommend Carolina to everyone who is looking for wonderful hair and makeup for their wedding day.

Sent on 02/27/2019
    Carolina H+MU 23

Katherine · Married on 11/10/2018

WOW Look no further!

I feared no one would be able to make me feel so beautiful and create what I envisioned what I wanted because I’m blind so I can’t show pictures showing exactly what I’m looking for but Carolina did more than what I envisioned!
    She was so much fun, personable, sweet and made Sure I was a radiant bride! All my bride maids loved her, and all my guests were loving my hair and makeup! My mom couldn’t get over how beautiful her makeup came out! Not only did she just help with my hair and makeup, but she help with my dress, made sure I had breakfast, was friendly with all the girls and was helping the girls who did their own makeup/hair with ideas to make their look prettier! I truly recommend this amazing talented girl! You truly will be a stunning bride with her help!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Elyanna Kenyon · Married on 10/06/2018

She brought my vision to life!

Carolina was amazing and a true professional in hair and makeup! I loved her style and that she made sure everything fit the vision I was looking for! Easy to work with and highly recommend to any bride or bridal party!

• Kristyn

Kristyn Miller · Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing Experience with a Talented Makeup Artist

Carolina far exceeded my expectations on my special day. I’m so glad I chose her do do my hair and makeup. I had a small elopement in Sedona and didn’t have any ideas on the direction I wanted my makeup or hair to go. I am not someone who wears makeup daily or puts anything on but mascara and foundation when I do. She was very helpful and gave me direction - telling me what options I had as far as my “look”. I totally put it in her hands to do what she thought would look best with my dress and the Sedona scenery. She did an amazing job and my makeup turned out perfect. She kept a natural look and talked me into a lipstick I wouldn’t normally wear - which looked amazing. She also provided direction with my hair and we went with a loose waive which went well with my flower crown. I looked and felt great. My makeup and hair was flawless in my photos. Not only is she amazing at what she does but she is so friendly, helpful and really cares about how her client’s look once she is finished. I would choose her over and over again.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Carolina H+MU 24
    Carolina H+MU 25
    Carolina H+MU 26
    Carolina H+MU 27

Noelle · Married on 07/23/2018

Carolina listened to all of my concerns because I’m not used to wearing much makeup. She took that in consideration and checked in with me throughout the application of the makeup to see how I was liking it. She made my blue eyes pop so much and brought out my features so nicely! She did such a great job for my bridal trial and I cannot wait for her to do my makeup for my big day!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Ken Bojorquez · Married on 06/26/2018

Phenomenal

My experience with Carolina was amazing. I couldn’t have been happier with my results. I like natural makeup but also wanted enough to really stand out and look a little more glammed than usual. She acceded my expectations and listened to my requests. Carolina was profesional with an amazing personality. I would recommend her any day- worth every single penny.

Angelica · Married on 05/28/2018

Carolina is an amazing make up artist and hair stylist. I’ve been working with her for years, she is my personal mua for all my Discovery Channel show recordings and public appearances. Her amazing people skills and accountability speak for her. I not only do not worry about how would I look because sh has it managed, but I also don’t have to worry about being on time because she always is. Stop searching, she is your girl!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Carolina H+MU 35
    Carolina H+MU 36
    Carolina H+MU 37

Misty · Married on 03/26/2017

This girl DELIVERED.... my experience working with Carolina was top notch! She was not only an absolute pleasure to work with, she is just so talented. I had a vision of what I wanted the makeup to look like, and she nailed it. The makeup looked so natural looking and it lasted the entire day. I feel she is great at enhancing features without overdoing anything! Beyond that she is so sweet and laid back - all around a great makeup artist to have for ANY occasion!

Don't think twice about it ! Book her she is amazing and you'll be so happy with results.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Abby · Married on 04/28/2018

3.0

My makeup for prom was awesome! Carolina is so sweet and approachable, I loved having her do my makeup. She definitely knows what she's doing, and always asks questions to make sure you like what she's done.

Sent on 06/01/2018