Carolina DJ Professionals Reviews

Carolina DJ Professionals 3
Carolina DJ Professionals 4
Carolina DJ Professionals 5

Kelsey · Married on 01/13/2018

Troy and his team are the best decision we made wedding planning. Myrick, our DJ, as well as Troy, the owner, were in communication throughout the full wedding planning process. They checked in to see if there was any questions we had, helped make a schedule for the day of, and made us feel like royalty! Troy was the nicest person to communicate with throughout my wedding planning process. He genuinely wanted our day to be amazing. Myrick was amazing day off - played great crowd pleasing music, and took requests! We also had a photo booth, which was a huge hit! Not to mention we now have a cute scrapbook of all of these photos! Seriously, I can not recommend this company enough. They are highly rated for a reason, and deserve all of your business. You cannot be disappointed with this amazing company.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Carly W · Married on 12/16/2017

Fantastic DJ

We had the pleasure of having Quinn with Carolina DJ professionals work our party. Their set-up and service were seamless and the music kept our guests on their feet all night. We highly recommend them and look forward to working with them again

Sent on 10/15/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/09/2017

Carolina DJs worked my brother’s wedding and they were so great that I had to have them for my wedding! I work for a hotel and I actually met Quinn at a function she was working there and when she said that she worked for Carolina DJ, I thought it was fate! She was amazing! She was great throughout the planning process, extremely accessible and responsive and night of she totally got our crowd! She played the music we were looking for and added some songs in based off the crowd and the mood of the dance floor. She helped create an awesome atmosphere for our wedding and was truly supportive of whatever direction we wanted to go in! She was truly great to work with and would recommend her along with Carolina DJs for any event!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

I cannot say more positive words about Troy the owner and our DJ Myrick!! They were so amazing and helped make our day so special!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Monica · event on: 10/27/2017

Carolina DJs are SO great and easy to work with. I use them as an Event Director for my family and adult events throughout the year and they have been great! They are always so flexible with dates and details and always come through when we need them. They always tailor each event to what we want and deliver with music, etc. that goes with the theme and age group of the audience! We plan on working with them again in 2018 for our in house events!

Liz · Married on 10/21/2017

They were awesome! Helped customize our wedding to make it perfect.

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • F

Fallon · Married on 10/14/2017

Carolina DJ Professionals did an AMAZING job at our wedding. They are extremely accommodating, even when you ask them to set up in four different areas. Throughout the entire wedding planning process they were always there to answer questions and to provide suggestions. There was never a moment when the dance floor was empty due to their great selection in music. They truly made our wedding unforgettable and we will forever be grateful.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Myrick was awesome. He was organized and on top of things! He kept our reception organized and even improvised when we had a blunder with the caterer. Myrick and the people at Carolina DJ Professionals helped makev our wedding perfect!

Nick · Married on 10/07/2017

Carolina DJ Professionals are just that, professional. Our DJ (Myrick) took the time to get to know us prior to the wedding and that added touch made our day that much more special. I would recommend their services to anyone!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Kerry · Married on 09/30/2017

Carolina DJ professionals was so fantastic to work with. They were prompt in the responses and requests and help guide us when we started to feel overwhelmed. When we told our planner they were our DJ she was so happy because she loved working with their team. They are professional, knowledgeable, and fun!
    George was our DJ and the music was great! Everyone was on the dance floor during the reception and the ceremony and cocktail music flowed beautifully!
    I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Carolina DJ Professionals's reply:

Wow! Thank you SO MUCH Kerry and Sean! I know George loved worked with you! We're honored to have been part of your day!

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

Prompt and there for us every step of the way! Once the day came, George had all of our guest, (young, old, shy, outgoing) on the floor!!!!! Can’t say enough about Carolina DJ Professionals!!!

Brittany · Married on 09/23/2017

DJ Carolina Professionals did an amazing job providing not only the music for our ceremony and reception but they also provided a fantastic photo booth with props. Our guests enjoyed themselves at our wedding because of DJ Carolina Professionals. We would highly recommend them for your DJ or photo booth needs!

-Brittany & Taylor Colson

Sent on 10/27/2017

I recommend Carolina DJ professionals because they are so easy to work with. Troy was very helpful from the beginning and made sure everything was great throughout the process. Aaron was our DJ and he played all of the songs we liked and made our wedding fun and enjoyable for everyone. We meet with him two times to put together a timeline and to choose songs for our wedding. Aaron made our wedding memorable. Our guests said they had a blast at our wedding and I can't thank Carolina DJ professionals enough for making it happen. Thank you Troy and Aaron!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Paul · Married on 09/16/2017

I can't say enough about how awesome Chris was for our wedding. He was fully involved from the start with music selection, etc. and even came out to meet Jessica and I so that we could hammer out some details face to face and get to know each other. The day of went as smoothly as it possibly could and Chris was a major factor in this with his MC 'ing and coordination of the timeline. He played anything we wanted him to and our guests were on the dance floor all night. Thank you Carolina DJ Professionals for making our wedding reception great!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Carolina DJ Professionals's reply:

Thank you so much Paul & Jessica! That makes our day to hear!
  • W

Webber · Married on 09/16/2017

We could not have asked for a better DJ! From our first meeting with Troy (which he suggested our favorite brewery in CLT) we knew he would be perfect to help us celebrate our big day. Every question we had Troy had an answer for and with the resources he has it made selecting our entire wedding playlist very easy! His personality and the work done on our wedding day made working with Troy a great experience and would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Jordan · Married on 09/09/2017

Carolina DJ Professionals was phenomenal. Our wedding day was made perfect due to a perfect DJ and music choice's. We met with our personal DJ Herb 3-4 times before our wedding to sort out all our request. Herb was very professional and while meeting with him, he only worried about us and guaranteed us a perfect night. Well we were not let down, it was amazing and Herb killed it. Our entire reception was jam packed with music and dancing never skipping a beat. I would totally recommend Carolina DJ Professionals for any couple who is looking for a DJ. Meet with this company and you will know why they get the ratings they deserve. Thank you Carolina DJ Professionals for an amazing Wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Carolina DJ Professionals's reply:

Thank you so much Jordan & Julianna! I know Herb loved working with you all! We're honored to have been part of your day and wish you many blessings!

Julianna · Married on 09/09/2017

Carolina DJ Professionals kept things running as smooth as can be and they kept the party going until the last possible second! We could not have been more thankful for such an outstanding DJ and company to provide non-stop entertainment from arrival of guests to the send off!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for your next party or gathering!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Carson · Married on 09/09/2017

Myrick from Carolina DJ Professionals was awesome. He was super easy to work with and gave us the flexibility we needed in a DJ. I would highly recommend Myrick!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/26/2017

I am beyond happy with DJ George White. He was perfect!!! We had so much fun and he was able to do stuff on the fly that we had not planned on he was more than welcome to just do what we ask.
    I want to thank him for what he did. He made our day the best day ever

Sent on 09/05/2017

Kristen · Married on 08/19/2017

Troy and Myrick were amazing to work with throughout our wedding planning process. Troy was super helpful behind the scenes with email communications to keep us in the loop with what was needed from us in the process. Myrick was very helpful and kind. He met with us as often as we needed and made us feel super comfortable. He was instrumental in pulling all of our music tastes together. He made our wedding day super fun and stress-free! We enjoyed working with Carolina DJ professionals and would recommend them for all your DJ needs!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Allison · Married on 08/12/2017

Carolina DJ Professionals did the photo booth for our wedding and everyone loved it! Everyone had so much fun with the photo booth and the props, and it was so fun for my husband and I to have the photo album to look at afterwards. They were also great to work with.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Carolina DJ Professionals's reply:

Thank you so much Allison for those kind words. We are honored!

Katrina · Married on 08/12/2017

Troy and Patrick were so great to work with. From the initial planning stages through the final emails and phone calls in the days leading up to the wedding, I was confident in what Carolina DJ Professionals was going to deliver for our special day. We had a surprise "hora loca" for our guests, and Patrick was so eager to make that as successful as possible for us. We really appreciated their quick responses and constant and thorough communication. The photobooth was a hit, too!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Kara · Married on 07/08/2017

DJ Patrick Ryder with Carolina DJ was awesome! He was the DJ for my sister's wedding, and as soon as our wedding planning began my family knew we had to have DJ Patrick back! Patrick was really great, easy, and fun to work with! He set up an initial phone call and meeting face to face to get an idea of what we wanted for our wedding, song selections, flow of the ceremony, timeline, and special dances/toasts, etc. He is so willing and flexible to accommodate anything you want....he truly wants you to enjoy your day and to be happy with the services provided. He also set up a final phone call before our wedding to be sure he had everything correct and knew exactly what we wanted. Our family and friends were on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG!! Carolina DJ is definitely worth every penny, and you get a great value for your money knowing that your DJ services for your wedding will be amazing and exactly what you want. If you are on the fence, definitely go with Carolina DJ, they want you to have the perfect day and they make it happen!! DJ Patrick Ryder is awesome!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Carolina DJ Professionals's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you for such kind words Kara! We are truly humbled and honored! DJ Patrick and I have loved working with you and your family!

Cady · Married on 07/07/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!! Troy was SO amazing! He met with us several times prior to my wedding to discuss details and to make sure I was comfortable with how the day would run. Troy did our ceremony music and reception music and it was all perfect!! Carolina DJ also did our photobooth, which was a HUGE HIT! I am so thankful that we found Troy and Carolina DJ professionals, they without a doubt made my big day what it was....perfect!!! If you need a DJ in the area, look no further and book Carolina DJ professionals!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Carolina DJ Professionals's reply:

This puts a huge smile on my face! Thanks Cady & Robert! So honored to have helped you celebrate! Go Sox, Pats, Celtics & Bruins!

Linda · Married on 07/07/2017

We pretty much knew from the first phone call that Troy would be our daughter's DJ! He is so nice and easy going, and it didn't hurt that he's from New England too! Of course she loved him when we all met....who doesn't love Troy!?! He's awesome! Our whole crowd loved him! He is so responsive to any concerns and questions, the day came and none of us were worried about a thing. He had addressed every single detail in a few meetings and didn't miss a beat! You can really see how much he enjoys his job and that makes everyone enjoy their time better. He goes over every possible thing that could happen and his plan on how to deal with that....he doesn't really need his backup plans...he's perfect! You will not be sorry if you hire Carolina DJ!

Sent on 07/18/2017