Carolina DJ Professionals Reviews

Carolina DJ Professionals 5
  • Colin

Colin A · Married on 08/03/2019

Cdjp was amazing

CDJP was incredible! I knew from the start they were going to be superb - DJ Will had our intro meeting and absolutely came prepared. He was thorough, fun, engaging, and helped us get organized. He helped the day of the wedding flow and even powered through some torrential rain! We gave him a few must-play, don't-play suggestions but really left it up to him to get our guests dancing and I never, NEVER saw the dance floor empty. That's all we could have wanted, but DJ Will and CDJP went above and beyond. Would 100% recommend.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing in every way!

Quinn and Carolina DJ professionals were amazing and so helpful our entire wedding planning process! From phone calls to emails to just check in, they are organized and the best in the business. I will definitely use them again in the future for other events!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Hi Elizabeth & Colby!

DJ Quinn had a blast celebrating with you and your family! We are grateful to hear you enjoyed working us. It makes our day…to know you had a great day…on one of life's most special days!

Kimberly Levy · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing & Fun

I can't thank Carolina DJ Professionals enough on how AMAZING they were at my wedding. Everything flowed properly and all the music sounded amazing and the energy of the people who came to work the wedding was so upbeat and positive, I loved it! Quinn, was so very helpful from the very start, recommending songs and making the meetings fun and not strict business. I am for sure using this company again whenever I need a DJ. They are AMAZING!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing vendor to work with!!!

DJ Patrick Ryder was so awesome to work with and made a daunting task (timeline, music selection, etc) so stress free and relaxed. He was so responsive (as well as the office team) and they were always following up with us and thought of all details. Our reception was an absolute blast, Patrick was so fun and professional and everything ran so smoothly. The photo booth was a highlight for all guests and it was awesome to be able to go through the same vendor! Would highly recommend DJ Patrick Ryder and Carolina DJ Professionals for any event.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Hi Monica & Erik!

DJ Patrick had a blast celebrating with you and your family! We are grateful to hear you enjoyed working with us. It makes our day o know you had a great day on one of life's most special days!

Christina Hyatt · Married on 06/29/2019

Above and Beyond Professional

It would be an absolute understatement to say that Carolina DJ Professionals are an amazing team and company. From the very beginning, Quinn made certain to take very good care of my needs. Trying to plan a 50th Anniversary Celebration from 400 miles away is not an easy feat, especially when being done on behalf of my husband and his brothers and with all sights unseen. Quinn knew that I was frazzled and asked Will to reach out to me right away (even though we were about a month out) so that I could express our desires and pick his brain for ideas.

As we got closer to the event date and before I got a chance to reach back out to Will, he was already getting in touch with me. Both times we spoke on the phone, Will was super patient, asked all the right questions, and made certain we had covered all bases in preparation for the big day.

On the day of the event, Will was amazing and went above and beyond. For example, while setting up, I ended up with no help due to extenuating circumstances. Will could sense that I was stretched thin. He could have acted oblivious to it all, but instead offered to help with some minor things which helped immensely. And of course, an event never goes completely as scheduled and Will adjusted every bit of the way. He was honestly, a major contributor, and his professionalism and assistance ensured the night was a great success. I could not have done it without him. Huge thanks to Carolina DJ Professionals, where professional stands for so much more.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Hi Christina!

We honestly can not thank you enough your this incredible review! It is moments when we receive messages like these, that we remember how unique our job is and how AWESOME it is too! Helping bring people together to celebrate a special moment and hearing that what you envisioned came to life, makes our day!

Your words mean more than you know and we are so appreciative! This allows us to continue to grow and keep sharing in wonderful moments with great people!

Thank you again! DJ Will told me to say thank you as well and that he had a blast!

Best,

Celeste · Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience!

I made a great choice in selecting Carolina DJ Professionals for my wedding. They were super friendly and fun to work with! Our DJ, Cameron, was always responsive, flexible, and professional when working with us. Honestly, I don't think my guests would have had as much fun had I not chosen Carolina DJ Professionals!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Hi Celeste!

Thank you for the kind words and the great review! I know DJ Cameron was happy to help you celebrate and even happier to know you enjoyed working with him!

• Kayla

Kayla Schlein · Married on 06/08/2019

So Professional and So Awesome

Carolina DJ Professionals was top notch from the very beginning. They were a preferred vendor by our venue, The Arbors Events, and we also spoke with them at The Carolina Bridal Expo (after we had already booked with them). My husband and I had about a year between when we booked with them and the actual wedding day. Both the owner Troy and our DJ Chris kept in contact throughout the entire year. They were one of my few vendors that actually reached out to me. I was not the one chasing them down with questions! Chris even reached out on holidays and checked in just to see how the wedding planning was going. The day of the wedding, Chris arrived with more than enough time to setup and ask how things were going, he even setup a rain plan station since rain was possible that day. Everything that night flowed perfectly, including the mics working properly, all songs we had selected and everyone's names were pronounced perfectly. I have been to other weddings and heard horror stories of missed introductions and the wrong songs! This was not the case. My husband and I did not have to worry about a thing. We also had a small wedding of 90 people, including older family members, and to our surprise, almost everyone there went out and danced! Can't say enough about their professionalism and awesomeness.

Carolina DJ Professionals 6
    Carolina DJ Professionals 7
    Carolina DJ Professionals 8
    Carolina DJ Professionals 9
    Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Mitchell · Married on 06/07/2019

Awesome DJ give him 1 Million stars!

I started looking to hire a DJ for my daughter's graduation party. After searching several websites and doing my research, I chose Carolina DJ Professionals. So HAPPY and THANKFUL I did!!! They contacted me immediately and answered all my questions. I booked several months in advance and DJ Jeff Smith sent me emails and called to get more details about the party over the course of those several months. He wanted to make sure everything was perfect for the party! He asked what attire he should wear and made sure he dressed appropriately. He requested a list of songs/music months in advance that we wanted him to play. DJ Jeff was GREAT!!! He was very professional, interacted with the crowd, cracked some jokes and tried to get those golden oldies to get up and dance! He was definitely the best DJ I have seen! He even got Grandma Irene up dancing. She couldn't stand just tapping her foot anymore, she got up and her groove on, LOL! After the party, everyone told me DJ Jeff Smith did awesome! Everyone thought he was family or a friend because of how well he interacted with everyone. My daughter said to me, thank you mom for making this happen and hugged me.
    Thank you Carolina DJ Professionals and Jeff Smith for making my daughter's grad party a success! If I need DJ services again, I definitely will know who to call.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Hello Melissa!

Thank you for your kind words! I love that you said you give DJ Jeff 1 Million Stars! That is incredible!

We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with DJ Jeff and the Services we provided! Your words mean the world to us and we appreciate the review, so we can continue to help other clients celebrate as well!

We hope to see you again!

Best,
    ~ Carolina DJ Professionals

Lauren Kelly · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing experience!!!!

Carolina DJ Professionals were so great to work with. They were beyond organized, provided countless song suggestions and a pre-planned timeline suggestion. They made everything so easy and fun. Our DJ, Donnie, was so awesome and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Scollins · Married on 06/01/2019

Great choice!

Carolina DJ Professionals was such a great choice for our day! We had Myrick on our team and he was absolutely amazing! Myrick was incredibly attentive and always checked in with us to see if we needed anything. My husband and I can be picky with music, and have been to a lot of weddings where the music just didn't fit the crowd which is such a shame! Myrick quickly picked up on the vibe of our friends and family and was able to play the perfect songs! Thank you so much Myrick and Carolina DJ Pros for giving our friends and family such an amazing party!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Lindsay · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Quality and Service

We worked with Jeff and were very pleased with how well CDJP helped us achieve a beautiful and fun wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Hi Lindsay!

DJ Jeff had a blast celebrating with you and your family! We are grateful to hear you enjoyed working us. It makes our day…to know you had a great day…on one of life's most special days!

Emily Privette · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Day

Donnie kept the party moving but was flexible enough to change what we needed. We really liked that we got to meet with him in person a couple of times before the ceremony.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Hi Emily!

Thank you for the kind words and the great review! I know DJ Donnie was happy to help you celebrate and even happier to know you enjoyed working with him!

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2019

Great Experience

Chris and Courtney were great for our wedding. We loved having Courtney sing during our cocktail hour and Chris DJ for our ceremony and reception. They worked tirelessly with us to make sure that everything we wanted was fulfilled. Chris was great at reading the guests and kept the party going the whole time! I could not have asked for a more attentive company!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Hi Nicole & Adam!

That makes our day! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed working with Chris and Courtney Lynn. I know they both enjoyed planning with you and helping the day come to life as well!

We so appreciate your kind words and wish you the absolute best on your new journey!

Cheers,

Taylor · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing company

Carolina DJ professionals was outstanding to work with. DJ Herb made our wedding so much fun and kept all guests dancing the entire night!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent communication and quality/affordability

We were so thrilled with all of the correspondences with this company and especially with our DJ, Karenski. He was SO responsive to emails AND texts and scheduled regular phone calls with us! He didn't put too much pressure on us to pick our "special" songs, and offered a lot of advice on cocktail hour/dinner music when we needed some direction! He emailed us samples of all of our special songs to make sure they were the right versions and was very receptive to feedback and changes we had for any songs! He also was EXCELLENT at reading the room and especially my signals during some of our special dances! Our first dance has this one quiet part where it sounds like it's over, and enough of our guests started clapping that I figured we'd just close it off then, so all I had to do was look at Karenski and he immediately transitioned into our next special dance! He was so attentive to my and my husband's requests throughout the night and prioritized songs we wanted to hear! He was also so graceful at declining guest requests that were on our "do not play" list or wouldn't fit well with the rest of our song choices. He also helped to coordinate smooth transitions from ceremony space to cocktail hour and then into dinner, as well as opening up the dance floor! He provided SO MUCH equipment...we were so impressed with his two setups (and last minute change of setup due to the rain!) and plenty of mics (both lapel and handheld) for our officiant and readers. We danced the night away with all of our closest friends which is exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Hi Rachel!

Thank you for the kind words and the great review! I know DJ Karenski was happy to help you celebrate and even happier to know you enjoyed working with him!

Ben Merritt · Married on 05/04/2019

Made it worth everything!

Chris was awesome! He met with us multiple different occasions to help US pint the picture for the atmosphere we wanted! On our wedding day he exceeded our expectations and we had a BLAST! He was perfect!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Hi Ben!

Thank you for the kind words and the great review! I know DJ Chris was happy to help you celebrate and even happier to know you enjoyed working with him!

Adam Wells · Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome Experience

DJ Quinn did an awesome job. She was professional, responsive in communication, and approachable. She also most importantly had our guests dancing all night!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Mackenzie Woltz · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing DJ!!!

We were beyond pleased with our experience with Carolina DJ Professionals. DJ Jeff provides exceptional service by having flexibility, leading the reception, and ensuring that our day went as smoothly as possible. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ service!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Hi Mackenzie!

DJ Jeff had a blast celebrating with you and your family! We are grateful to hear you enjoyed working with us. It makes our day to know you had a great day on one of life's most special days!

Christa · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing!!!

Absolutely amazing experience..Karenski was perfect!!!!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Hi Christa!

DJ Karenski had a blast celebrating with you and your family! We are grateful to hear that you enjoyed working us and it makes our day to know that you had a great day on one of your most special days!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful experience!!

Couldn't have been happier with Carolina DJ Professionals. Very easy to work with, organized, super communicative. Received tons of compliments from guests on how great the music was throughout the reception. Would recommend Chris and the crew to all couples getting married in the area.

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea W. · Married on 04/06/2019

Patrick is Amazing!

My husband and I had such an amazing experience with Carolina DJ Professionals! Patrick made our night so much fun and was so easy to work with. He gave great suggestions and tailored music from the prelude to the send off to what we loved and wanted and a couple. I got so many compliments from family and friends. Patrick had everyone dancing nonstop!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Ruocco · Married on 04/05/2019

So much fun!

Carolina DJ Professionals rocks! DJ George kept the party going all night long at our wedding. We are so thankful for his attention to detail during the planning process. We wanted a different vibe for our wedding music and he knew exactly how to make it happen. We are also so happy we added the photobooth to our package as the photos are incredible quality and our guests had a lot of fun. We love Carolina DJ Professionals!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Morgan · Married on 03/30/2019

Carolina DJ Professionals & DJ Myrick

Working with Carolina DJ Professionals was one of the best decisions we made! For our wedding, we looked for vendors that came highly recommended and they did not disappoint! Every conversation, email, and meeting was easy to schedule, thorough, and fun! DJ Myrick was amazing to work with too - he truly understood what we wanted for our wedding and made it happen! Our guests enjoyed the music, his guidance throughout the evening, and had a blast! The great thing about DJ Myrick is that he was right where we needed him and at the exact right time, but never in your face or pushy! We cannot say enough great things about this team and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Jennifer Warnock · Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome DJ & Photobooth!!

Chris McKinney was our DJ through Carolina DJ Professionals for our wedding. Chris and the whole team were awesome to work with! We had several meetings and communicate plenty leading up to the big day, which went down perfectly. We also rented a photo booth through CDJP. It was A HUGE hit with our guests - would highly recommend adding it on!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Sommer Sholtes · Married on 02/23/2019

The best ever!

Carolina DJ professionals is simply the best! They have the best DJs, and the best part is your assigned Dj works with you throughout the entire planning process versus just stepping in a few weeks before your event! You can't go wrong with Carolina Dj Professionals!

Sent on 02/06/2019