101 Reviews for Carolina Cupcakery

Cake Pops (1)
Lactose Free (1)
Local (1)
Organic (1)

Carolina Cupcakery rocks! They let my vision take flight! We had a great tasting, felt as if the staff wanted to help and make our cake perfect rather than just pump out another cake. The cupcakes we tasted were delicious, the icing was delectable and sweet, and the cake itself was moist and full of flavor. We emailed back and forth numerous times about design and it was perfect! I have no idea how the cake got to the reception but when I saw it, I was stunned. Simple, white and personalized just the way I wanted. 100% awesome, and we can't wait to have our top tier for our anniversary!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/28/18, 10 Reviews

will definitely recommend Carolina Cupcakery to my friends and family

Profile Picture Naomi, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Everyone we dealt with at Carolina Cupcakery was fantastic. The cake and cupcakes were beautiful and delicious. Dani was great and did everything she promised and made the process seamless. I will use them again and highly recommend. Thanks for all you guys did.

Profile Picture David, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

It was great to work with Carolina Cupcakery, not only because Dani and her team transformed our idea in a beautiful sealife-topic cake, but because everything was delicious and tasteful!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Silvia, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Everything was so beautiful and delicious! I couldn't have asked for more! It was also really awesome to rent the cake/cupcake stands from them directly - however, I didn't realize that I needed to return them (I thought they came back to pick them up), so that was my bad! Sorry! Dani is awesome!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Stands

Loved everyone at Carolina Cupcakery! We booked last minute in a pinch and they were awesome at putting together a delicious assortment of cupcakes and cake pops that we set up on a cake stand with a 6in. round top cake they made as well. Everyone was very friendly and helpful and I would definitely recommend Carolina Cupcakery to anyone!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes

The cupcakes we received were absolutely delicious. Our guests were raving about them. Delivered to the Outer Banks the day of the wedding. They were very responsive when I had questions.

Profile Picture Lauren , 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Carolina cupcakery took a vision and made it come to life. We are so thrilled they did our wedding cake and it couldn’t have turned out better! Not only did it look amazing it tasted great and the team was wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Malinda, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding cake and cupcakes were amazing. Everyone loved the banana pudding cakes and said that they would look into the cupcakery for their next event. Service was very professional and flexible with what we wanted for our wedding.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were amazing! The cupcakes were beautiful and delicious! Dani helped us and she was so friendly and helpful! The service was great. We were very happy with the cupcakes and presentation.

Profile Picture Mayrenes , 7/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Carolina Cupcakery was very professional, inexpensive and my wedding cake was beautiful. They nailed the cake I wanted perfectly helping to make my wedding day perfect!!

Profile Picture Ramona, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Nut Free, Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Carolina Cupcakery did an AMAZING job on our wedding cake!!! It turned out more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. It was definitely one of the most talked about items at our wedding. Most importantly, it tasted as great as it looked!!!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Thanks so much Carolina Cupcakery for the beautiful cake that was exactly what we ordered! We wanted a very simple wedding cake, and Carolina Cupcakery still made us feel as important as other customers that I’m sure had much larger orders than ours! They even delivered it for FREE! The cake was absolutely delicious, I can’t wait to order it again on our anniversary!

Profile Picture Melinda, 5/25/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

Carolina Cupcakery bakes some amazing cupcakes and they were so great to work with! They helped us through the entire process and we were able to sample a few flavors before even deciding whether to go with their services or not! I loved that there were so many options to choose from (including some boozy ones) and we were able to choose up to 10 flavors. Our only mistake was not ordering more Reese's Cup Remix cupcakes as those disappeared within a few minutes!! We rented a rustic cupcake stand from them and they included a few short stands to make sure they could all fit. It was so cute and matched perfectly with our theme. I am so happy with how they all turned out! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Tanya, 5/20/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

I seriously have no complaints. They have the best ratio of icing to cupcake. Waaay better than Twisted Sisters. Very inventive flavors and if you wanted a flavor they didn't have, they would have made it just for you. This staff will 100% work with whatever you need.

Profile Picture Amanda , 3/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Organic, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cupcakes

We loved our wedding cake! It tasted delicious and it was gorgeous. Everyone was so happy with it. They even went on the day of my wedding and got flowers for the cake that I had forgotten. Such a relief! I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Chelsey, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Carolina Cupcakery provided the cake and the cupcakes for my wedding and they were hands down the BEST cupcakes I have ever eaten - and I eat a fair amount of cupcakes! My husband and I chose three flavors for our wedding - Almond I Do, Real Strawberry and Chocolate Fix - after visiting their shop in Chesapeake the week before our wedding for a little cupcake tasting. Almond I Do is amazing! After tasting it we decided to go with it as our cake flavor as well as for 1/3 of the cupcakes. It was simple and just sweet enough without being overpowering. I'm still dreaming about those cupcakes! Working with Carolina Cupcakery was easy breezy and they delivered our cupcakes and cake two hours away without a hitch.

Profile Picture User6750860, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We used Carolina Cupcakery for our beach wedding and they were fantastic! We fell in love with the rumchatta cupcakes and they were a huge hit at the wedding! We also had the red velvet and black and white cupcakes which were also a huge hit. We may have ordered a few dozen too many, but they looked amazing decoration wise and everybody from our jobs appreciated the extras!
They were amazing with the consultation and through out the whole process before the wedding. I loved working with them and would absolutely book them again for another event!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/7/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Cakes, Cupcakes

Since our cake tasting I waited months to eat this cake on my wedding day. I was not let down at all. We took leftovers home and ate it until it gas gone. Prices were very reasonable as well. Everything was exactly how we wanted it.

Profile Picture User6210935, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Cakes

Everything turning out amazing and was exactly what we wanted. Price wise was exceptional as well. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Shyanne, 10/13/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Before we got engaged we would always go to the Carolina Cupcakery in Norfolk, VA while I was at ODU. When I found out that they did weddings too I was so excited! We chose to do the mini cupcakes for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. The cupcakes were seriously the best cupcakes I've ever had and they were so moist. The staff worked with me to make sure that I got exactly what I wanted and they always got back to me quickly. They even delivered the cupcakes which was a huge help. We highly recommend Carolina Cupcakery for any of your cake needs!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/9/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery

Our wedding cupcakes and cake were outstanding and the team really flexed to our changing numbers and flavor choices!

Profile Picture Stephan, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

beautiful, delicious, and affordable who could ask for more. Even switched icing formulas for us.

Profile Picture User4765327, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The girls at Carolina Cupcakery are amazing! From the start of planning to the delivery of the cake , they were so easy to work with! Our sandcastle anniversary cake turned out PERFECT and exactly what I wanted. The cupcakes were amazing! All the guests couldn't stop talking about the flavors! I also surprised my groom with a grooms cake which he loved! Thank you Jenni , you are so talented!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/15/15, 5 Reviews