Carolina Cupcakery Reviews

112 | Chesapeake, VA

112 Reviews for Carolina Cupcakery

Carolina Cupcakery provided the cake and the cupcakes for my wedding and they were hands down the BEST cupcakes I have ever eaten - and I eat a fair amount of cupcakes! My husband and I chose three flavors for our wedding - Almond I Do, Real Strawberry and Chocolate Fix - after visiting their shop in Chesapeake the week before our wedding for a little cupcake tasting. Almond I Do is amazing! After tasting it we decided to go with it as our cake flavor as well as for 1/3 of the cupcakes. It was simple and just sweet enough without being overpowering. I'm still dreaming about those cupcakes! Working with Carolina Cupcakery was easy breezy and they delivered our cupcakes and cake two hours away without a hitch.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/07/2016

We used Carolina Cupcakery for our beach wedding and they were fantastic! We fell in love with the rumchatta cupcakes and they were a huge hit at the wedding! We also had the red velvet and black and white cupcakes which were also a huge hit. We may have ordered a few dozen too many, but they looked amazing decoration wise and everybody from our jobs appreciated the extras!
    They were amazing with the consultation and through out the whole process before the wedding. I loved working with them and would absolutely book them again for another event!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Laura · Married on 01/30/2016

We were working with Jenni right before she left, and she was so sweet and super helpful! Plus, who doesn't love to taste test delicious sweets?? We loved the final product and only wish we could eat more of the cupcakes! :)

Sent on 04/28/2016

Since our cake tasting I waited months to eat this cake on my wedding day. I was not let down at all. We took leftovers home and ate it until it gas gone. Prices were very reasonable as well. Everything was exactly how we wanted it.

Sent on 01/15/2016

Shyanne · Married on 10/13/2015

Everything turning out amazing and was exactly what we wanted. Price wise was exceptional as well. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/09/2015

Before we got engaged we would always go to the Carolina Cupcakery in Norfolk, VA while I was at ODU. When I found out that they did weddings too I was so excited! We chose to do the mini cupcakes for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. The cupcakes were seriously the best cupcakes I've ever had and they were so moist. The staff worked with me to make sure that I got exactly what I wanted and they always got back to me quickly. They even delivered the cupcakes which was a huge help. We highly recommend Carolina Cupcakery for any of your cake needs!!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Stephan · Married on 06/20/2015

Our wedding cupcakes and cake were outstanding and the team really flexed to our changing numbers and flavor choices!

Sent on 06/29/2015

beautiful, delicious, and affordable who could ask for more. Even switched icing formulas for us.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/15/2015

The girls at Carolina Cupcakery are amazing! From the start of planning to the delivery of the cake , they were so easy to work with! Our sandcastle anniversary cake turned out PERFECT and exactly what I wanted. The cupcakes were amazing! All the guests couldn't stop talking about the flavors! I also surprised my groom with a grooms cake which he loved! Thank you Jenni , you are so talented!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Jenni, our cake consultant at Carolina Cup Cakery in Norfolk was super. We've had lots of compliments on the cake table. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Heather · Married on 04/03/2015

All of the bakers and Jenni,the wedding consultant were amazing! They all went over the top to make my day and experience leading up to the day thr best day ever. I also want to thank them for all they did for my son,owen. They went out of the way to make him feel special.And i cant forget about the cupcakes...AMAZING!!! we had 6 flavors and all of them were absolutly delicious! (especially the chocolate chip cookie dough!) Thank you guys again,it was perfect!
    Sonya T

Sent on 04/09/2015
  • User5197206 · 2+ years ago

If you're looking to find a wedding cake vendor that can accommodate vegan/vegetarian guests, Carolina Cupcakery is it! So many flavors to choose from and our cake came out gorgeous and exactly how we wanted.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Nicole · Married on 01/24/2015

Carolina Cupcakery was the perfect solution to our wedding cake decisions! I wanted cupcakes more than a cake and they provided deliciously yet beautifully decorated cupcakes for my special day! Jenny, the event coordinator, was super easy to work with and was great at making sure I had exactly what I had envisioned! She personally set up my cupcakes on the day of and they looked even better than I had imagined! I would highly recommend their services to all my friends and family!

Sent on 02/26/2015

Liz · Married on 11/01/2014

Carolina Cupcakery provided a lovely vegan cake in addition to yummy regular cupcakes for my daughter's wedding. It was important for my daughter to have cake she could actually eat, and the vegan cake was delicious! The cupcakes were thoroughly enjoyed by the guests, as well. Thank you to the Carolina Cupcakery for helping to make my daughter's day so special!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Victoria · Married on 10/31/2014

Everyone was fantastic to work with and the cake tasted great! Honestly, this was the only part of my wedding I didn't worry about at all.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Hope · Married on 10/31/2014

My husband actually set up the cake tasting and handled the cake, but only after I had given him the name to this fantastic bakery! The staff is amazing, very friendly. The cupcakes were amazing! I simply can not say enough great things about this place!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/25/2014

I fell in love with the Lady Godiva cupcake at a bridal show. It was so good, I booked a consultation immediately! The tasting was an easy and enjoyable process (once I narrowed down a few choices from their list of over 200 flavors!) and the consultants were easy to work with. My friends offered to pick up the cupcakes and cupcake stand, so I didn't use their delivery and set-up service. The cupcakes were ready on time and they all looked beautiful! The cupcake stand I rented was perfect for the event and it all turned out amazingly. We received lots of compliments on the cupcakes and we couldn't be happier with the overall experience, from consultation to finished product! I would highly recommend Carolina Cupcakery to anyone looking for an alternative to the traditional wedding cake. Having cupcakes made it so easy for our guests to choose their favorite flavor(s) and self-serve as the night went on!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Keziah · Married on 09/28/2014

I can't say enough about Carolina Cupcakery. It took us a looong time to find a baker that we trusted and thought would deliver the best results. Carolina Cupcakery exceeded all of our expectations. They were able to make our lace pattern for our cake with an ombre effect for no extra charge. They charge by serving not by design. And the cake was delicious!!! Absolutely loved our cake!!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Heather · Married on 09/20/2014

Jenni was very friendly, easy to communicate with, and willing to make sure we loved our cake and how it was decorated. She was very knowledgeable. We gave her creative freedom to decorate our wedding cake and she did a great job! The cake also tasted amazing!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Kristin · Married on 09/20/2014

Carolina Cupcakery made our wedding cake and it was great! It was exactly what we wanted and everyone loved it. They were contracted through my coordinator so I didn't have direct contact with them but they were able to take the photos and ideas that I had and make exactly what we were wanting. Also, the cake was delicious!!!
    We were very happy with our cake and would definitely recommend The Carolina Cupcakery!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Pamela · Married on 09/13/2014

Carolina Cupcake was wonderful to work with. They answered all my questions in a timely. Katie make my tasting personal by having cupcakes making that worked with my allergies. I was so worried I would not be able to have a wedding cake because of food allergies but with Carolina Cupcake Allergen Free kitchen I did have to worry. Everything at the wedding was perfect, very one complimenting on how good the cupcake were. No one know that they were gluten free, soy free, and vegan.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/30/2014

The cake was amazing and you recommend it to anyone getting married.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Liz · Married on 08/02/2014

We ordered mini cupcakes and a 6-inch cake for our wedding. People raved about the cupcakes, and they did a great job decorating our mini cake. Even made it gluten free! We uped our order just a few weeks out and it was no problem.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Aleasha · Married on 08/02/2014

Loved working with you and your company. Very helpful, well organized and really friendly! Can't say enough how much I appreciated doing business with y'all!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Aleasha · Married on 08/02/2014

Loved them! Great and easy to work with and the desserts we delicious!! Would highly recommend The Carolina Cupcakery!

Sent on 10/16/2014