Carolina Chamber Players Reviews

Carolina Chamber Players 1
Carolina Chamber Players 2
Carolina Chamber Players 3

Christopher · Married on 09/02/2018

It was an absolute delight to have the Carolina Chamber Players tonplay for my daughters wedding cocktail hour. Their musical choices were perfect in every way

Regina · Married on 08/11/2018

I had Emily Chatham play the violin at my wedding ceremony and she was fantastic! Her music is absolutely beautiful. She will respond to you very quickly and is extremely professional. Also, to top it all off she is so kind. She a great bang for your buck and I highly recommend her.

Katie · Married on 07/21/2018

Absolutely amazing! I would recommend to all brides!

Kathryn · Married on 06/09/2018

Wonderful experience every step of the way - Emily was professional, responsive and kind. She made planning much easier for a music geek such as myself, even though I was planning from across the country in California and requesting custom songs. The Carolina Chamber Players were absolutely lovely at the ceremony and I kept getting compliments for their contemporary covers at the cocktail hour! Couldn't ask for a better experience.

Anna · Married on 05/05/2018

I strongly recommend the Carolina Chamber Players for wedding music!! We hired them for our ceremony and reception for our May 2018 Duke Mansion wedding. They have a delightful repertoire and (my favorite part) are SO easy to communicate with and quick to respond. Emily helped us choose music for specific parts of the ceremony and was extremely helpful in the music planning process. I recommend without hesitation!

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

I’m not just checking 5 stars to make this easier for me. We were moved by the love of music that inspires the Caroline Chamber Players. Their vast knowledge of different kinds of music, plus their willingness to guide us less learned, was invaluable. They even inconvenienced themselves to accommodate our wedding hour. The ceremony would have been incomplete without their input and performance, and we are truly grateful.

Nancy · Married on 04/21/2018

We had Emily and her quartet play for my daughter's church wedding. Emily was very responsive and communicative. The music was beautiful and added an extra layer of classiness to the wedding. I would do it again and certainly use this group!--Nancy H

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2018

Absolutely wonderful to work with and incredible talent. They were professional and added the perfect amount of class to our wedding reception champagne hour.

Steven · Married on 12/10/2017

We booked The Carolina Chamber Players for our yearly Weihnachtsfeier (Christmas Party) at Carmel Country Club this past December and they did a terrific job. Emily Chatham was an incredibly helpful contact person and the group demonstrated a lot of flexibility, as we had to change plans several times leading up to the night of the event itself. The group provided a mixture of background music and German and American Christmas Carols that the guests were able to sing a long to. The Carolina Chamber Players played for two hours and considering the duration, they were a lot cheaper then some of the other groups that we contacted. I fully recommend the group for any formal or semi-formal events where a string quartett would be a welcome addition to the festivities.

Steven Potter
    Alemannia German Society of Charlotte

Carolina Chamber Players 6

Gracey · Married on 11/11/2017

Beautiful, professional musicians. And so very easy to work with. We look forward to an opportunity to hire them again!

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2017

Absolutely beautiful music, and such a pleasure to work with. Extremely easy and always available to connect with if needed. Thank you !!

kaye · Married on 09/30/2017

Excellent performance and great experience working with them. Would recommend them easily.

Antonina · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I are still talking about how great our experience was with the CCP, two months after our wedding (and we will likely not forget any time soon!). The quality of music they provided us with was absolutely fantastic, as was the professionalism and flexibility of the group. From start to finish, and even after the wedding, Emily was quick to respond to all our inquiries and needs. She and the ensemble were very accommodating and such a pleasure to work with. Majority of the pieces we chose were part of the listed repertoire, and a couple of pieces weren’t. The ensemble graciously agreed to play those two pieces, and we are eternally grateful. One of the pieces involved Emily tracking down and executing a Polish hymn I was hoping to include to honor my family; this totally took my family by surprise and they loved hearing such a beautiful rendition! The music the CCP provided was a gift to all those around us, and elevated the ceremony. I would highly recommend the CCP to anyone in search of a string ensemble for their wedding/event - you will, no doubt, be in the best of hands!

Susan · Married on 09/02/2017

The Carolina Chamber Players added so much to the magic and beauty of my daughter's wedding. Not only did they offer a large selection of lovely music, they were also willing to let us customize our choices. They played for 2 hours...a 30 minute prelude, through the ceremony, and then for the cocktail hour. Emily was so pleasant and very professional throughout the entire process. She was quick to respond to any question I had or change I made. I can certainly see why our venue lists them as a "Preferred Vendor." I highly recommend them!

Kathryn · Married on 08/12/2017

The Carolina Chamber Players added priceless beauty to my daughter's wedding. Their performance brought musical grace to this most special day. We were so privileged to have them play enhancing in such an especially joyous way our wedding service. Emily responded with promptness, professionalism, and flexibility to all my inquires. Such a joy to have these fine musicians enhance this most fabulous wedding day for us. Their music delighted me. How wonderful to have them with us.

Stacy · Married on 07/22/2017

We absolutely loved their services. They were a huge part of making our day magical. From the beginning of working together they were open and willing to try new songs as well as offering us a wide selection of songs that were in their catalog. Our guest thoroughly enjoyed the ceremony and the chamber players created the perfect environment for our big day. Thank you!

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2017

Emily was super easy to work with...very responsive and so nice! I would highly reccomend!!! Our guests loved our ceremony music!!

Sara · Married on 06/09/2017

I used Carolina Chamber Players for both my Ceremony and my Reception music and couldn't be happier! They were a recommendation from my photographer. Emily was always so quick to respond to my emails and accommodating. They worked great with my wedding planner and everything went smoothly day of. I got many compliments from my guests about the music! Very happy we chose them!

LANI · Married on 05/27/2017

The music was spectacular. My daughter's wedding was perfect and i can not express her joy. Every note!

Meredith · Married on 05/20/2017

What an extraordinary experience to hear such beautiful music at my wedding! Emily and team are over the top! I highly recommend Carolina Chambers for your wedding or next event. They play classical, jazz, contemporary and everything in between. I am so blessed to have found them!

Stephen · Married on 05/13/2017

Emily was very prompt with her responses before our wedding and the music was absolutely beautiful. Could not have asked for anything else. Highly recommend.

• Y

Yossi · Married on 04/29/2017

Could not be happier with our experience with Emily. We opted for her playing the violin solo at a large Temple and she filled the space beautifully. Emily very responsive with all our requests (including playing music she previously did not play) and prompt to answer, always. IN shorts she was one of the best vendors we contracted for my daughter's wedding. YS

• I

india · Married on 04/22/2017

Emily is awesome!! Her group was so professional. She has played for 2 of my daughters' weddings and I would not do another one without her!

valerie · Married on 04/08/2017

These ladies were a joy to work with, and phenomenal musicians. They played for 30 min prior to ceremony so I told everyone to get there early to hear them. Many of my friends said they were moved to tears by the music. The ladies looked lovely, and I could not recommend them more highly.