Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Michele Getting married on 06/17/2024
    Carol did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. She welcomed our modifications of the ceremony script to personalize it, and was able to deliver it smoothly. She made us all feel at ease and went with the flow, even when things were slightly off course (like when the rings fell off our dog's ring bearer pillow!) We are grateful for her services and for her contribution to a beautiful, memorable day!

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day!
    Leslie T. Married on 05/12/2022

Made our day even better

Great ceremony. Carol was friendly and tolerant of our crazy household. We have small children so she made it fun and inclusive for them.

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Nothing crazy about it!! Just another beautiful day with great people. The kids and dogs were awesome and I’m glad we did the sand ceremony. Happiness to you all.
  • Kristin
    Kristin H. Married on 03/07/2022

Professional and Stress Free

Carol got us out of a bind. Our previous officiant had canceled 2 weeks before our wedding. I contacted Carol and not only was she able to officiate our wedding but she also recommended the most beautiful spot to get married. She was so professional and easy going. Her communication was great. Thank you for making our day so wonderful

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for being such a fun bunch of people! I loved getting together with all of you. Fun time and beautiful day. Much love all around.
    Ashlene S. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing and beautiful service

Carol is an amazing officiant! She made the whole process very seamless and flawless. Carol was very fast in responding to my inquiry and she also answered all of my questions in detail. She is very knowledgeable and helped me when it came to the location of the ceremony which turned out to be beautiful. Her process is thoughtful and captured all of the important aspects between myself and the groom.

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

What a wonderful day we all had up at the Lake! The Lake was clear and calm and the skies were blue. I'm happy that you had family there and on video and your dog too!
    Devyn Married on 07/26/2021

excelent she did the best job

everything was perfect.
    Everything was very beautiful on our wedding day, Carol was there on time, the ceremony was very beautiful, thanks for the license we got it very quickly.

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for such a lovely evening. Everyone was happy and accommodating. Your vows were perfect and you two are so in love. Thank you for including me.
  • Nick
    Nick C. Married on 07/21/2021

Excellent Ceremony Officiant

Carol was excellent, personable and professional with her device.

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much! I had a wonderful time at your ceremony. Such a great group of people. The venue was lovely as always.
    Anne N. Married on 07/16/2021

Carol is fabulous!

Carol was fabulous! When Carol officiated our wedding, she made the wedding fun, engaged with the wedding guests, and had people crying and laughing, which made our wedding day special! Throughout our wedding planning process, Carol was attentive to our needs and always available when we needed to talk with her. We would highly recommend Carol!

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

I had so much fun working with you both! You and your families and friends were a joy. It really turned out well. Thank you so much for including me.
    Teresa D. Married on 06/12/2021

amazing officiant

She really wants to make sure you get everything you want. She really cares and so professional. Will recommend again and again

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much!! I had a lot of fun with you both and your family. So happy it turned out so great. I wish you the best.
    Morgan V. Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing experience

Carol was our officiant for our beautiful wedding and she was so kind and felt like she was apart of our family. I would recommend her to anyone that wants her to bring a special touch to their day.
    Morgan V. Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing experience

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

The colors, the dress changes, the smiles, and so much more.... you were a great couple to work with. Thanks so much for sharing your day with me.
    Miah L. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing ceremony

Carol did an amazing job, she was very professional. Couldn’t have asked for the ceremony to go better.

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

You were both so lovely! Thank you so much for including me on your special day! I wish you many happy years together.
  • Emilie
    Emilie G. Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing Officiant

Carol was great in all aspects!! We are so happy she was our officiant.

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for including me in your big day. We had a great time! What a fun group of people and you both looked stunning.
  • Richelle
    Richelle Married on 05/22/2021

So flexible and responsive!

We loved having carol officiate our wedding. She brought so much personality to our ceremony. She was so patient and kind during our changes we are so glad she stuck it through with us. Thank you Carol! We feel very fortunate to have had you!

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Aww!! Thank you! You and your family are so cute! It was a beautiful day and I’m glad you included me.
    Andrea G. Married on 05/18/2021

A Wonderful Experience!

Carol was absolutely fantastic! She responded to my requests almost immediately and went out of her way to make herself available on my schedule. She was friendly and outgoing with an excellent sense of humor and an eagerness to help me out. She preformed our little ceremony exactly as we wanted with no fuss and made sure that we understood the next steps we needed to take. Wonderful!

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to marry you! Such a great couple and I wish we had more time to chat. You have a bright future ahead of you. My best to you all!
    Aman B. Married on 05/03/2021

Excellent experience

Carol was amazing through the whole process and tailored the ceremony exactly how we wanted it. Even with some last minute changes, she made it a great experience!

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for sharing the pictures! I had such a great time with you and your family on the tarmac at the airport.
  • Julia
    Julia K. Married on 01/08/2021

A perfect "elopement" wedding

We changed our plans due to COVID and Carol helped us find a wonderful outdoor location for our party of four. It was everything we wanted.
    Rosa Married on 11/22/2020

Ceremony services

Your cervices were outstanding even though it was a short notice, thank you fir being flexible with payment too

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. It was nice meeting you and I learned a lot from our discussion about your job.
    Josilyn A. Married on 10/31/2020

Officiant for elopement ceremony

Carol was very responsive with all my inquiries and even recommended photographers (which we actually chose from the list she gave!) She will meet at your desired location too. Our ceremony was quick and to the point and that’s how we wanted it. We’re so happy that Carol was our Officiant for the ceremony. It was perfect.

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

It was a beautiful fall day! We lucked out with the weather. It was my honor to marry you and you both were so beautiful.
  • Tracy
    Tracy J. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing and Friendly!

We searched for officiants and came across Carols profile. She seemed to be a perfect fit for our ceremony and we are SO happy with her services! She went above and beyond our expectations. She customizes everything to exactly what you want, is very responsive, quick and super friendly!! We had last minute changes due to Covid and she was able to accommodate our changes with no problem. She made us feel at ease and made our ceremony fun! We are very happy to have found her and highly recommend her services.

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

The pictures say it all! We had a fun ceremony. Lots of love and laughter! Wish I could have stayed for the party with you.
    Kayli C. Married on 10/09/2020

Perfect Officiant! Highly recommend!

Carol is absolutely fantastic. She is responsive and on-the-ball, and understands that every couple and ceremony is unique. She gives you everything so that you can customize your ceremony just the way you want it to be. Ours was a very casual and small backyard wedding, and she made it effortless. We highly recommend Carol, and are so grateful to her for performing our ceremony just right.

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you both for being so fantastic to work with. It was a pleasure to make it legal! Congrats to you and your new pup!
    Angelina D. Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely Perfect!

Our wedding in October was absolutely perfect, thanks to Carol. She calmed both of our nerves before the ceremony and included personal stories that made the ceremony uniquely ours. Thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!!

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a really beautiful day and I enjoyed meeting you and your families. I hope you are doing well and wish you a wonderful life together.
    Adie C. Married on 09/21/2020

A very special woman for a very special event.

If you are looking for someone to officiate your wedding, look no further. Carol was absolutely amazing. She is easily reachable, and for someone who had to correspond almost completely by email, I was impressed by her prompt and thorough replies. Planning aside, on the actual day of the ceremony she arrived early and even took a few moments to build a rapport with myself, my new husband, and our family. She delivered a beautiful ceremony that was tailored to our likings, and was unfazed by the multiple interruptions from our very excited extended family we had Skyped in. She even stayed for a few moments after to take a few pictures for us and have a glass of sparkling cider to celebrate. I cannot sing enough praises for this woman who added a special touch to our already magical evening. Thank you so much Carol!

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for such a lovely evening with you and your family. I still can’t believe how beautiful everything was from you to the decorations to the setting. Peace and love was in abundance.
    Jennifer P. Married on 09/19/2020

Look no further!

Making the decision to have a ceremony during a national pendemic caused us to face many unique challenges. Carol however made the process very smooth and was extremely flexible. She was easily available to bounce ideas off of, and it was obvious she was genuinely interested in getting to know my husband and I. I highly recommend her services!

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much. I had a great time working with you both to make your day special. And I loved working with your family as well! I'm so happy that with all the changes, the ceremony was a success! Many happy years ahead are wished to you both.
    Belinda C. Married on 08/16/2020

Perfect day!

Wonderful, warm ceremony and exactly what we wanted. Thank you so much Carol!
    Ericka P. Married on 08/02/2020

Ceremony 8/2020

She was very helpful she showed up early and she talked with us to make us not feel not nervous she was awesome thank you 😊