Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant Reviews

134 | Sparks, NV

134 Reviews for Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant

Michele · Getting married on 06/17/2024

Carol did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. She welcomed our modifications of the ceremony script to personalize it, and was able to deliver it smoothly. She made us all feel at ease and went with the flow, even when things were slightly off course (like when the rings fell off our dog's ring bearer pillow!) We are grateful for her services and for her contribution to a beautiful, memorable day!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day!

Leslie T. · Getting married on 05/12/2022

Made our day even better

Great ceremony. Carol was friendly and tolerant of our crazy household. We have small children so she made it fun and inclusive for them.

Sent on 01/02/2021

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Nothing crazy about it!! Just another beautiful day with great people. The kids and dogs were awesome and I’m glad we did the sand ceremony. Happiness to you all.
  • Kristin

Kristin H. · Getting married on 03/07/2022

Professional and Stress Free

Carol got us out of a bind. Our previous officiant had canceled 2 weeks before our wedding. I contacted Carol and not only was she able to officiate our wedding but she also recommended the most beautiful spot to get married. She was so professional and easy going. Her communication was great. Thank you for making our day so wonderful

Sent on 07/30/2020

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for being such a fun bunch of people! I loved getting together with all of you. Fun time and beautiful day. Much love all around.

Aman B. · Getting married on 05/03/2021

Excellent experience

Carol was amazing through the whole process and tailored the ceremony exactly how we wanted it. Even with some last minute changes, she made it a great experience!

Sent on 03/09/2021

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for sharing the pictures! I had such a great time with you and your family on the tarmac at the airport.
  • Julia

Julia K. · Married on 01/08/2021

A perfect "elopement" wedding

We changed our plans due to COVID and Carol helped us find a wonderful outdoor location for our party of four. It was everything we wanted.

Sent on 08/17/2020

Rosa · Married on 11/22/2020

Ceremony services

Your cervices were outstanding even though it was a short notice, thank you fir being flexible with payment too

Sent on 11/23/2020

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. It was nice meeting you and I learned a lot from our discussion about your job.

Josilyn A. · Married on 10/31/2020

Officiant for elopement ceremony

Carol was very responsive with all my inquiries and even recommended photographers (which we actually chose from the list she gave!) She will meet at your desired location too. Our ceremony was quick and to the point and that’s how we wanted it. We’re so happy that Carol was our Officiant for the ceremony. It was perfect.

Sent on 11/03/2020

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

It was a beautiful fall day! We lucked out with the weather. It was my honor to marry you and you both were so beautiful.
  • Tracy

Tracy J. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing and Friendly!

We searched for officiants and came across Carols profile. She seemed to be a perfect fit for our ceremony and we are SO happy with her services! She went above and beyond our expectations. She customizes everything to exactly what you want, is very responsive, quick and super friendly!! We had last minute changes due to Covid and she was able to accommodate our changes with no problem. She made us feel at ease and made our ceremony fun! We are very happy to have found her and highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

The pictures say it all! We had a fun ceremony. Lots of love and laughter! Wish I could have stayed for the party with you.

Kayli C. · Married on 10/09/2020

Perfect Officiant! Highly recommend!

Carol is absolutely fantastic. She is responsive and on-the-ball, and understands that every couple and ceremony is unique. She gives you everything so that you can customize your ceremony just the way you want it to be. Ours was a very casual and small backyard wedding, and she made it effortless. We highly recommend Carol, and are so grateful to her for performing our ceremony just right.

Sent on 09/11/2020

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you both for being so fantastic to work with. It was a pleasure to make it legal! Congrats to you and your new pup!

Adie C. · Married on 09/21/2020

A very special woman for a very special event.

If you are looking for someone to officiate your wedding, look no further. Carol was absolutely amazing. She is easily reachable, and for someone who had to correspond almost completely by email, I was impressed by her prompt and thorough replies. Planning aside, on the actual day of the ceremony she arrived early and even took a few moments to build a rapport with myself, my new husband, and our family. She delivered a beautiful ceremony that was tailored to our likings, and was unfazed by the multiple interruptions from our very excited extended family we had Skyped in. She even stayed for a few moments after to take a few pictures for us and have a glass of sparkling cider to celebrate. I cannot sing enough praises for this woman who added a special touch to our already magical evening. Thank you so much Carol!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for such a lovely evening with you and your family. I still can’t believe how beautiful everything was from you to the decorations to the setting. Peace and love was in abundance.

Jennifer P. · Married on 09/19/2020

Look no further!

Making the decision to have a ceremony during a national pendemic caused us to face many unique challenges. Carol however made the process very smooth and was extremely flexible. She was easily available to bounce ideas off of, and it was obvious she was genuinely interested in getting to know my husband and I. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much. I had a great time working with you both to make your day special. And I loved working with your family as well! I'm so happy that with all the changes, the ceremony was a success! Many happy years ahead are wished to you both.

Belinda C. · Married on 08/16/2020

Perfect day!

Wonderful, warm ceremony and exactly what we wanted. Thank you so much Carol!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Ericka P. · Married on 08/02/2020

Ceremony 8/2020

She was very helpful she showed up early and she talked with us to make us not feel not nervous she was awesome thank you 😊

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • Jake

Jake · Married on 07/18/2020

Carol Saved The Day

We had a last minute wedding to pull off and after getting our license taken care of, realized we'd missed a step in the process for legalizing our love. Luckily, Carol stepped in as the clock counted-down and made magic happen. She was quick to respond, lovely to work with, and professional through and through, coming out the day of to ensure we got what we needed. She's a terrific wedding officiant who truly made the day memorable for us!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm glad I was able to be there. I wish you much happiness in your life together.

Alejandra Q. · Married on 07/08/2020

Best day ever

I greatly appreciate Carol for making our best day even better. She not only checked up on the both of us but also made sure everyone knew their roles and did it with such a great and positive attitude! She is really great! 100000000 out of 10! Thank you Carol!!

Sent on 08/15/2020
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 07/03/2020

Highly Recommend Carol!

Carol was supposed to marry us in front of all of our friends and family, but life had different plans! She performed an elopement ceremony for us on our date at our venue in front of just our parents. It was wonderful! She was so accommodating and always responded to messages in a timely manner. I definitely recommend Carol for your Lake Tahoe wedding.

Sent on 07/05/2020

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for a wonderful afternoon with your family. It wasn't your dream wedding but I'm so glad we were able to have such a beautiful day. Thank you for including me.
  • Robin

Robin G. · Married on 06/06/2020

Excellent professional for our wedding

Carol was fun, friendly and professional. Very down to earth and flexible. Highly recommend Carol for your event!

Sent on 06/07/2020

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

I enjoyed making your day special and I love your story!! It's days like yours that make my job so wonderful.
  • CanIJustSayOneThing

Canijustsayonething P. · Married on 05/29/2020

wonderful experience!

My fiance and i had to cancel our wedding in May due to Covid-19. We initially were going to just postpone until next year but even that seems to be up in the air. We decided in June to elope to Lake Tahoe. I went through a few different officiants but once we spoke with Carol we knew it was going to be a great fit! She was extremely professional and personable. We love Lake Tahoe and visit often but were unsure what locations would be best for us. Carol knew of several spots and we decided on Emerald Bay. She sent us the wedding verbiage for us to construct our own ceremony and when the day finally came it went perfectly. I really appreciate Carol being so flexible and knowledgeable. If any couple is considering eloping in the Tahoe general area, I would highly recommend you working with Carol!

Sent on 08/05/2020

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much. I really enjoyed working with you and meeting you all. Such a beautiful evening and it turned out so lovely. Your dance almost made me cry!! Best to you all.

Ryan · Married on 04/06/2020

She was so helpful to us!! Can’t wait to actually get married by her!

We haven’t even met Carol yet, or been married, but in our consultation, she was super awesome and extremely helpful. My fiancé and I immediately felt comfortable with pleasant attitude. We can’t wait for her to marry us this spring! Thanks Carol! Can’t wait to meet you!
    Ps. Her price is great too!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you!!!! We are going to have a beautiful, fun day. I can't wait to meet you both. Shine or snow, a wedding at Tahoe is spectacular.

Lauren S. · Married on 03/10/2020

Great Officiant!

Carol did an awesome job for us. She was professional, responsive, and very reasonably priced, especially given her experience and expertise. She checked in with both my husband and I before the ceremony to make sure we were doing OK, ensured the ceremony went smoothly, and gave us lots of options for how to format the ceremony so we could find something that fit us. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for such a lovely evening. You and your families were fun and funny! Great group. I wish you many happy years!

Lauren S. · Married on 03/10/2020

Wonderful Job

Carol did a wonderful job - she was kind, professional, responsive and flexible. We are so grateful we chose her for our wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2020

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for including me in your special day. It was beautiful, warm and sunny and it wasn't just the weather!

Dale L. · Married on 01/01/2020

Mr and Mrs Law

Carol was the BEST! Brief meeting a few days before the wedding, on time for wedding, and professional in appearance and attitude. Many thanks!❤

Sent on 01/07/2020

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for including me in your special day. It was great to meet you and your family and friends.

Jenni C. · Married on 12/10/2019

Sweetest officiant will make your day perfect!

Carol was wonderful, professional, and went above and beyond to make our day special and unique. She was the perfect officiant for our wedding, and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you to you and your families for a wonderful afternoon! It was beautiful and I enjoyed the ceremony, especially the ending .

Mit P. · Married on 08/31/2019

Simple but meaningful

My elopement was last minute and Carol was very flexible. I was so grateful to have found her services and she helped out every second she could! Communication was fast and I never felt like she didn't care! She allowed me to be creative with my ceremony layout and gave me ideas on what I could do. Very helpful and respectful of what I wanted. Never felt judged and knew she was a great person to share in my special day! I hope to not get married again, but if I do then I would call her up again!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much!!! It was a beautiful morning and I’m happy you chose me to share it with you. And you introduced me to a great new spot that is already on my list!!

Jdonald · Married on 08/27/2019

Ashley & CHris's Wedding

Carol did a fantastic job. I would recommend her to anyone. She was so professional, funny and engaged to guests. Carol showed up early to get everyone ready to go. Again I would recommend her.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for including me in your family's special day! I had a great time with you all and enjoyed making the day special.