Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant Reviews

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 3
Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 4
Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 5

Michele · Getting married on 06/17/2024

Carol did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. She welcomed our modifications of the ceremony script to personalize it, and was able to deliver it smoothly. She made us all feel at ease and went with the flow, even when things were slightly off course (like when the rings fell off our dog's ring bearer pillow!) We are grateful for her services and for her contribution to a beautiful, memorable day!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Jenni Coble · Married on 12/10/2019

Sweetest officiant will make your day perfect!

Carol was wonderful, professional, and went above and beyond to make our day special and unique. She was the perfect officiant for our wedding, and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you to you and your families for a wonderful afternoon! It was beautiful and I enjoyed the ceremony, especially the ending .

Mit Pat · Married on 08/31/2019

Simple but meaningful

My elopement was last minute and Carol was very flexible. I was so grateful to have found her services and she helped out every second she could! Communication was fast and I never felt like she didn't care! She allowed me to be creative with my ceremony layout and gave me ideas on what I could do. Very helpful and respectful of what I wanted. Never felt judged and knew she was a great person to share in my special day! I hope to not get married again, but if I do then I would call her up again!

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 6
    Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 7
    Sent on 09/03/2019

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much!!! It was a beautiful morning and I’m happy you chose me to share it with you. And you introduced me to a great new spot that is already on my list!!

Jdonald · Married on 08/27/2019

Ashley & CHris's Wedding

Carol did a fantastic job. I would recommend her to anyone. She was so professional, funny and engaged to guests. Carol showed up early to get everyone ready to go. Again I would recommend her.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for including me in your family's special day! I had a great time with you all and enjoyed making the day special.

Jessica · Married on 08/23/2019

Such a Memorable Experience!

Carol was an absolute dream to work with and made our wedding day so memorable. From the beginning, Carol was very available and provided a ton of information to help customize our wedding ceremony and was available for lots of back and forth as needed. We had a Skype Meeting with Carol about a month prior to the wedding to run through the ceremony and make sure we could fill out any gaps. For the rehearsal, Carol put everyone right at ease and was extremely helpful! Day of, she calmed all of our nerves and made the ceremony so memorable and fun! We have heard from countless people how much they loved our ceremony! Thank you Carol for making our day so special!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful, fun weekend. I really enjoyed working with you all and incorporating all of your special elements. Everyone was a lot so happy and happy for you both.

Heather Smith · Married on 08/18/2019

A refreshing and personal ceremony!

We're so happy we found Carol to officiate our wedding! All of our guests had beautiful things to say about Carol and how sweet and refreshing the ceremony was. By the way she was able to tell our story, everyone thought she had known us for a long time. Carol was very helpful in guiding us through the ceremony planning and reminded us that there was no need to do things a certain way. The day of, Carol was terrific at checking in with us and making us feel calm. She's able to confidently hold the space, while also bringing in humor and lightness. In addition to holding a beautiful ceremony, she is very professional and prompt, which are qualities that were very important to us when looking for an officiant.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

I had a great time with you and your party. Your story was so much fun to tell and your guests enjoyed it. Thanks for including me!
  • Kristen

Kristen Cooper · Married on 08/09/2019

Perfect officiant

I would recommend Carol to anyone. I was able to book her close to last minute and everything was still perfect. She has the experience and loves what she does. I am very thankful I was able to book her. She also has great verbiage and examples but also only wants what the bride and groom want. She's easy and rally sets the tone for your ceremony, I'd book her over and over again! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for a wonderful day with an awesome group. I had a fun time with you all! The venue was stunning and so were you all.
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Officiant

Carol was the best, always on time. Didn't get discouraged when we weren't on time. She made everything so easy.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for including me in your special day!!!! It was so much fun and a beautiful setting. Your family and friends are warm!!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/21/2019

excellent! Great time ! - bride

She was amazing ! Fun ! Easy to work with ! Even pick up a wine decanter for us last minute for our ceremony ! Thank you so much !

Sent on 06/24/2019

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you. I had a lot of fun with your group. So lively and full of energy! Great day, beautiful setting and lovely people.

Alyssa · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing!!!

Carol made our ceremony so special for us. It was everything we could have wanted and more!! She is queen of flexibility and made it all run so smoothly. Thank you Carol!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

We had great weather and a great ceremony. What a lovely group of people. So glad to be there! Thanks for including me.
  • Denise

Denise Larned · Married on 06/09/2019

Fun loving and professional

Carol is a fun loving natured person who was very responsive to any questions. She provided sample wedding vows...and made our special day one to remember...she was very patient after our rehearsal dinner while trying to get guests outside for rehearsal..I would highly recommend Carol to anyone

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 8
    Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 9
    Sent on 06/15/2019

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for a wonderful weekend! You have a fun family and I enjoyed meeting everyone and celebrating your day with you all.
  • Shanon

Shanon Meads · Married on 06/05/2019

Lake Tahoe Elopement

We had Carol officiate our wedding and we couldn’t be happier with our experience with her. She was great to work with as we prepared our personalized service and was very quick to communicate with us. We had a small service on the rocks of Lake Tahoe which required all of us to hike down to the water. We actually didn’t have a spot picked out beforehand, so we had to decide on the location just moments before the service. Carol was a true advocate for us, as she encouraged us to find the place that felt “just right” for our ceremony…even though this required a good deal more hiking. We are from Florida and had only spoken to Carol on the phone and communicated through email, but when we met her we both felt immediately comfortable. We are so grateful that she was part of our special day, and we couldn’t be more confident in recommending her to be a part of yours.

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 10
    Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 11
    Sent on 06/23/2019

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

The hike was worth it!! That view is incredible and memorable. I’m glad you are happy with the site you picked. Thank you!
  • Marissa

Marissa Angel · Married on 05/20/2019

Mountain Top Elopement

Carol was amazing! She was professional, and personable, working with me to plan our wedding ceremony. We eloped, and came to Nevada from out of town. Carol provided all the information we would need in advance to pick up our marriage license. She was open to our plans to hike up a mountain, even when it turned into a bit more of a hike then planned! She performed a beautiful ceremony and we couldn't be happier with our beautiful day!

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 12
    Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 13
    Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 14
    Sent on 06/05/2019

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for a wonderful day and for introducing me to someone (your photographer) who is a member of a close family friend! I had a great day and have been showing the pictures to everyone. Happy memories for us all!

Patty Maddox-Overly · Married on 05/11/2019

Professional

She really is an amazing officiant, she calmed us down from being very nervous, her calm voice and dedication is to be admired. Thank you Carol.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you! You were all so wonderful and welcoming. I'm so glad you included me on your special day.

Amanda Ochs · Married on 05/11/2019

Best decision!

We asked Carol to be our officiant when ours was unable and she was so fast to respond spent time on the phone with me to explain the process and made me feel completely at ease and excited about having her marry us! Carol lived up to all expectations and we couldn’t have asked for a better wedding. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for including me in your day. You and your family and friends were so much fun and the weather was beautiful!
  • Kori

Kori · Married on 04/28/2019

Made our perfect day even more perfect

Carol is amazing!!! She customized our entire ceremony to everything we wanted. We had several rough drafts sent over until everything was set in stone. She is the sweetest human who loves what she does. She made the process so simple. She walked us through the process of getting our marriage license and then filed all the paperwork for us so we could enjoy our honeymoon. She came to our rehearsal and put up with my crazy group. I cannot stress enough how perfect Carol is! Thank you!!!

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant 15
    Sent on 05/05/2019

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Your group was not crazy but wonderful and I loved every minute of it! Thank you for including me in your special day.

Dhyana Fogland · Married on 04/10/2019

The Fogland Wedding

My new husband and I live in Colorado State and had a destination wedding in Nevada. While we were planning our ceremony and vows, we talked on the phone with Carol and she was very accommodating to our needs. We had a lovely ceremony location at a beautiful park in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Carol was very punctual and helped us begin our ceremony with ease. It was great getting to know her and I love all the choices she had for different ceremony dialogs. She helped to make our day as special as we planned. Thank you Carol for all your help and kind words. We really appreciate it.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

I can't say enough about the beautiful weather and day. You two are so beautiful together!! I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the day and include me in it.

Melissa Veil · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent!! Would definitely hire again

Carol was very easy to work with and responsive with communications. She really does customize your service to whatever you like. Our ceremony was small, informal and held in our backyard. We included our dogs in the ceremony, one that is only 3 months old. She was very patient with the puppy and my screaming 18 month nephew running around. I especially appreciate her making my husband feel better, because he was very nervous prior to the ceremony. She really took over by directing the guests and the ceremony. Even laughing at our little mishaps. She is very professional and I highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for a fun wedding. Your group was great and I love, love, love dogs in weddings. And kids. It was really a beautiful day.

John Sotelo · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing to work with

Such a joy . Would always recommend her.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

I had so much fun. The evening was wonderful and your friends and family warm. I wish you both so many years of happiness together!

Goldie · Married on 11/03/2018

Personable, amazing experience

She was absolutely amazing! She was personable, easy to contact and got back to us quickly. We definitely made the right choice!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for a fun event. Great group and we had awesome weather! I can't wait to see the pictures. I wish you the best.

Krista · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Carol was absolutely wonderful as our wedding officiant. From the very beginning of the process she was kind, responsive, and helpful. She lets the process be completely individualized. Everyone complimented on how unique and personal our ceremony was and that was thanks to Carol. She is all about making the couples ideas and dreams come to life while also being very affordable. If you’re looking for a ceremony that’s made just for you and your SO, look no further. Carol is amazing.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/04/2018

Carol was a great officiant. She met with me beforehand to customize the ceremony. She was responsive to my questions and comments throughout the days leading up to the wedding. The ceremony was everything we had hoped for. She made us feel calm and relaxed as she coached us before the ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for including me in your special day at the Lake! It was beautiful and fun and I wish you all the best.

audrey · Married on 09/10/2018

Carol was amazing! We traveled down from Oregon and didn’t really have an idea of what we wanted for our ceremony and Carol prepared the sweetest and perfect ceremony for our day. It couldn’t have been more perfect,exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Carol Criddle Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you. We had a lot of fun!

John · Married on 09/09/2018

Our original officiant had to change her plans due to life and Carol was extremely accommodating . She worked with me over the phone and was speedy on getting everything done. She was available for any questions and made the big day great.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/09/2018

Carol was wonderful! On time, very patient, and so nice!

Sent on 09/21/2018