5 Reviews for Carmen's Atelier

Bride (1)
Alterations (1)
Bridal Gowns (1)

Carmen did a great job on alterations. I had a very hectic December so coordinating a pick up time was a little tricky. I am very happy with the work she did, especially reinforcing the buttons so I could make it through the ceremony without a wardrobe malfunction! I was a little concerned when I called to pick up the dress a few weeks after I brought it in because she was super responsive to my initial inquiry and then it seemed like maybe she had forgotten a little bit about it. But it was also the holiday season & I was in bride panic mode. In the end, it all worked out.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/31/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Bride

Carmen is amazing! I was looking for someone to alter my two wedding dresses in the Conroe area I did not want to waste all that time driving into Houston where the stores I purchased my dresses recommended. Carmen was so skilled I had one dress that had a feather bodice that was a full ball gown and 2nd was a lace mermaid, she made both dresses fit as if they were made on my body! She is so sweet and makes you comfortable with the entire process. Oh and you can't beat her pricing!

Profile Picture Ann Marie, 5/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a hand-me-down wedding gown that needed a little TLC before the big day. Carmen had expert suggestions for alterations that I could afford that would really help flatter me. Her work looked great and helped me feel comfortable during my wedding.

Profile Picture User3224175, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Carmen is amazing!! She altered my wedding gown and also my mom's mother of the bride dress. Her work is wonderful!!!! My dress fit perfectly! She worked with me while I was trying to loose weight to make sure that everything fit just as it should, and it did! Her work is so professional and perfect. My mom's dress required more alterations than mine and it looked perfect when she got done with it! She does amazing work!!!! My mom and I both already have other dresses lined up to take to her to alter. She is so much fun to work with and personable. I have found my alteration specialist in Carmen!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/22/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Carmen is so wonderful! She knew exactly what I wanted in my dress alteration even before I did. If something wasn't exactly the way I wanted it, she fixed it without a complaint. Not only that, but she was fast! I honestly never felt worried about my dress when it was in her hands. She is a truly sweet person who could make me smile even when I was stressed out over wedding details. I have already given her card to an engaged friend.

View Vendor Response