Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate Reviews

Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate 5
Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate 6
Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate 7

Maribeth · Married on 11/03/2013

Wonderful wedding venue!!!! Was such a pleasure to work with everyone at the county club. Lindsey was AMAZING!!!! She really made the whole wedding planning a lot less stressful than it could of been. It was a beautiful venue, everyone was wonderful and all of our guests were amazed with our special day!!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate's reply:

Thank you for this review Maribeth! It was such a pleasure working with you and Dave through the wedding planning process. I still can't get over how cute and clever all of your fall themed decorations were... and your caricature artist was a big hit!

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2013

I don't even know where to start with my comments about CMRCC. My husband and I recently had our ceremony and reception here and had the most perfect wedding.

I planned my wedding while living out of town so my communication with Nicole was mostly via email, rather than in person. She was very timely in her responses and answered all the questions I had. Nicole worked with our schedule to fit us in for food tastings and final meetings when we were in town which worked great for us.

We had Nicole work as our "day of coordinator" and couldn't have been more happy with the service she provided us. She was responsive, helpful, and delightful to work with. She coordinated with our photographer, DJ, and officiant and ensured that our event stayed on time and flowed perfectly.

The catering staff at CMRCC is also top notch as well. Everyone loved the food and the service was fabulous.

This is a stunning venue and I would not hesitate to consider it if you are planning a wedding. The wedding packages are all inclusive (food, drinks, and wedding cake) which makes it very convenient to plan.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Sally · Married on 07/05/2013

We held our wedding and reception at CMRCC and could not be happier with the service and attention we received! I dreaded planning a wedding, as my husband and I live outside the country, but Nicole made everything easy. She responded promptly to all emails, and helped create a custom package to suit our needs. On the day of she took care of everything-- centerpieces, liaising with vendors, managing the timeline, etc.

The venue itself is gorgeous. The ceremony area has been recently remodeled and landscaped. While I originally intended on decorating the area, it was ultimately unnecessary, as the flowers and plants behind the gazebo were decoration enough. The golf course is also well maintained, especially the 11th hole, where we took first look photos by the waterfall.

All in all, the location, views, and service at CMRCC made it the perfect venue for our event.

Sent on 07/11/2013

We had the pleasure of having our wedding at the Carmel Mountain Ranch Country club and everything was beautiful.

They are very organized and the service is great.

Nicole the event planner is amazing and pays attention to all needs.

We had the perfect wedding night!

Sent on 06/14/2013
  • O

Oj · Married on 12/29/2012

Where do I begin....

My wife and I had the extreme pleasure of having our wedding reception at the Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club.

I was pretty nervous about choosing the right venue for this event, but needless to say, it was the best decision we made. I took one look at the place and knew this was the venue for us. It is classy, immaculate, open and intimate at the same time, bright, functional, and beautiful. The staff were courteous and 100 percent professional, no matter who we talked to from the golf pros to the maintenance crew to the event coordinators. Nicole Manalo, our coordinator, is truely an artist. We let her know what we wanted and our budget, and Nicole created a incredible reception down to the smallest detail. She has incredible ideas, advice, insight, and handles any change requests, orders, and coordination with aplomb. Everything Nicole and her staff did was handled with grace and a level of professionalism I have seen very few times in my life.

The food was amazing and they have some really great options (ask about their late night snack ideas). Be sure to check out the actual grounds as well. They take spectacular pictures. Save yourself some time and just book this place.

Sent on 03/18/2013
  • Oleh

Oleh · Married on 12/29/2012

Where do I begin....

Sent on 05/30/2013

Thy · Married on 09/01/2012

LOVED GETTING MARRIED HERE. absolutely stunning. Everyone in our wedding party and family LOVED this venue. We squeezed in 200 people easily into their reception hall. Nicole, our coordinator from CMRCC, was AMAZING. She didn't say no to any of our requests and was a PERFECT coordinator day of as well. She helped us with our planning every step of the way, and we wouldn't have wanted ANYONE else to help us on our big day. It has taken us a bit of time to review the CMRCC, because we couldn't put into words how much we LOVED this place. Everyone there was amazing down to the bartenders and servers. The venue itself is beautiful!!!! I wouldn't have gotten married anywhere else. I always thought I'd be married at the beach, but when I saw this place, I HAD to get married here and have my reception in their spacious hall. I LOVEEE LOVE LOVE the vaulted ceilings, it makes the room feel so big and spacious, and the windows all around were awesome. When I go to weddings, I usually feel a bit closed in by different halls- the walls with little windows and low ceilings.. not at CMRCC! This place provides SO MANY options for a beautiful and well thought out wedding. Even if you had no decorations, this place is beautiful all on its own. My family actually wants to go back to just throw a family reunion. :) Seriously, this places is absolutely amazing.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! It was a fun year spent with you guys planning for this wedding. Thy you did an amazing job with all your DIY decor. I had a blast at your wedding it didn't even feel like work!

Justin · Married on 07/07/2012

Best location, best service and best on site coordinator (Nicole). Also, the food was awesome. We can't wait to celebrate our future anniversaries here.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! It was so much fun working with you and Alicia. I loved seeing your visions come to life for your wedding.

Amelianne · Married on 03/30/2012

Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club was the best venue we could find. It was the perfect place for our wedding we. They were so accommodating and really went above and beyond to meet our needs. We wanted to do more of heavy hors d'oeuvres and cocktail style setting and that's exactly what it was. Sarah was great she really took all the stress away from making an decisions and I didn't notice if anything went wrong. It was the perfect place for our wedding, and there are amazing picture spots like a waterfall, the most beautiful tree and an awesome tunnel.

Sent on 04/11/2012

Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate's reply:

Thanks for the great review! You and your mom were both wonderful to work with. I will have to say that your wedding was quite eventful! You're going to have to play your ceremony video at parties and family gatherings. =)

Rachel · Married on 03/25/2012

The Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club is a beautiful location for your ceremony and/or reception. One of the reasons I loved it was that they have a very nice Plan B! If you need to move your ceremony inside for any reason such as rain, or in my case wind, the inside of the building is beautiful. All of the employees are very professional, courteous, and do their best to help you with whatever you need. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/28/2012

Sue · Married on 04/23/2011

The venue is beautiful. My daughter and new son-in-law had an outdoor wedding and the reception was held in the large banquet room in the Club. The event planner we worked with, Mark Kim, was extremely accommodating in all the pre-wedding plans and during the wedding ceremony and reception that immediately followed. He coordinated and handled everything up to and including the wedding day. His attention to detail allowed me to enjoy spending time with the wedding guests and to be able to truly experience seeing the joy my daughter and son-in-law were sharing on their special day. The wedding was even more beautiful than I had prayed for, thanks in large part to the staff of the Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club.

Sent on 05/11/2011

Kelly · Married on 04/23/2011

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club in April 2011. The venue is absolutely beautiful! It is exactly what we had picutred for the location of our dream wedding. The grounds are so beautifully manicured and the club house where the reception was located is stunning. There are so many windows looking out over the golf course that you almost feel as if you are still outside. The setup of the reception room was fabulous and the staff worked with us to set things up that would be fit our party. The food for the reception was delicious! Mark Kim, our Event Coordinator, was such a pleasure to work with. He really worked hard to make the day exactly what we wanted it to be. He gave us some great suggestions and ideas that gave us special touches to the ceremony and reception. He made the wedding day go so smoothly - we were so blessed to work with him and are so thankful he helped make the day so perfect! This is the perfect venue for the perfect wedding!

Sent on 05/19/2011

Erin · Married on 04/01/2011

Fantastic! Awsome venue, great price :)
    Everyone was sooo helpful and made sure that everything turned out just the way I had imagined. Cassie McCoy helped us every step of the way, always made time for our questions or last minute details. She saved the day :)

Thanks Cassie...

Sent on 04/05/2011

Anna · Married on 03/25/2011

My daughter celebrated her 18th birthday party at the Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club on March 25th, 2011 and we had the pleasure of having Mark Kim as our Event Coordinator. 5-star service, very accommodating and flexible to our needs. I had a lot of last minute requests and changes and no questions asked, Mark would just do it. The venue was beautiful and food was delicious (kudos to Chef Elmer). I am so glad that I found this place for my daughter's birthday party. Thank you so much Mark and Elmer. Job perfectly done!!

Sent on 03/28/2011

Siri · Married on 09/25/2010

My husband and I got married on September 25,2010 here at Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club and it was everything we wanted and so much more. Everyone that work's there are so very nice and very helpful in whatever we needed. Cassie which helped us with pretty much everything that went on during our wedding was so helpful and wonderful at her job. We couldn't have been more happy with our choice for our Wedding and we couldn't have been more happy with the staff. If anyone is trying to find that perfect place to get married and have a great dinner & party we highly recomend this place its AMAZING.

Sent on 10/06/2010

sarah · Married on 06/19/2010

Great venue to get married. The reception and ceremony site is beautiful and we had great photo opportunities to take pictures around the clubhouse. We had great compliments from our guests throughout the night and after the wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2010

Amanda · Married on 05/01/2010

Getting married here was absolutely the best decision we made! Sarah, the event coordinator, is an absolute doll to work with. My husband and I paid for our own wedding, and therefore, were on a tight budget. She helped us cut costs in all sorts of places, and the wedding was STILL more wonderful than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 07/02/2010

Anne · Married on 04/23/2010

We could not have been happier with Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club! The day was just what my daughter and her groom had hoped it would be. The weather was lovely and the ceremony was outdoors although what had appealled to my daughter was the back up plan in case of incliment weather. The staff and the food was great! Working with Sarah Lee was a pleasure. She was very professional and flexible as we put this wedding together between San Diego and Fort Collins, Colorado. There are numerous sites for photo opts and our photographer took advantage of them. The photos captured the day! We have had numerous compliments about the wedding from our guests. They loved the site, the ease of getting there and parking, the wait staff and the food. I would recommend this site in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/02/2010

Aiza · Married on 08/16/2009

This place is so amazing! The view is breath taking and there is so much places to take nice pictures. All the staff were friendly and very professional. The catering manager was very helpful and always made sure things were done the way the couple wanted it. if you love this place book it right away because they get booked fast!

Sent on 09/23/2009

Bass · Married on 08/09/2009

The Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club was an absolutely terrific place to have both our wedding and ceremony. They were very flexible and were extremely eager to please both my wife and I. I cannot remember anything (within reason) that we asked for that was not provided. One of the great benefits of the CMRC is that as part of the wedding package, we also got to ride around the golf course to scenic locations for photographs. This was a wonderful benefit.

What truly separates the CMRC is the wedding coordinator Sarah Lee. Having met with different venues prior to booking with CMRC, we had encountered many different types of coordinators. Sarah was literally a dream come true. She is extremely pleasant, organized, and willing to please. Never did either my wife or I feel uncomfortable asking her for anything or making any changes to our event. Sarah was so terrific that we had guests give us the feedback that "your wedding coordinator was so incredible. I wish I could have had her for my wedding".

I would definitely recommend having a wedding at the Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club.

Sent on 09/23/2009

Katelyn · Married on 07/23/2009

Carmel Mountain Country Club was the perfect venue for our reception. Communication between the vendor and us was exceptional. Everyone was so helpful from the planning stages to the actual event. Sarah made sure the evening went as planned and that every step of the event was on cue.

Sent on 08/05/2009

morgan · Married on 05/15/2009

Everything was wonderful!

Sent on 05/18/2009

Amy · Married on 04/25/2009

We could not be more happy with Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club! They were always available to answer questions, and very responsive (even with my multiple emails and calls a day for different questions!) The site is GORGEOUS, the food was GREAT, the staff was WONDERFUL... it was our dream wedding come true :)

Sent on 07/07/2009

Dong · Married on 04/12/2009

The vender is great!!!

Sent on 05/18/2009
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I got married at Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club in June 2017. We had a wonderful experience working with Nicole (who was also our day-of-coordinator). From the tour to the food tastings to the rehearsal, everything was great. Nicole was quick to respond and handled an error like a champ. Our wedding day could not have been more magical. The venue is like a fairy tale. Gorgeous gazebo in a greenery area and then a reception inside a beautiful window filled room with large gold chandeliers. Our guests are still telling us how amazing our venue was and we could not have been happier. Nice staff, delicious food, gorgeous (and affordable!) venue... what more could you want??

Sent on 08/05/2017

Carmel Mountain Ranch Estate's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. We are extremely happy to hear everything went wonderfully for you and your special day from the time you took a tour with us all the way to your wedding day!