Carlyn Phillips Make-Up Artistry Reviews

8 Reviews for Carlyn Phillips Make-Up Artistry

• Kate

Kate · Married on 06/11/2018

Amazing Carlyn!

Carlyn was fantastic! She responded quickly and met every need! I felt like a princess on my wedding day! Highly recommend her! I would also like to add that I am grateful to have a beautiful black woman do my makeup! As a biracial bride, I didn’t see a lot of makeup artist who understood my skin tone. Having someone who could work with me as well as my Mother was invaluable! Thank you Carlyn!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • O

Omanice · Married on 12/19/2015

Carlyn was an awesome makeup artist. She came in early and was very professional. She made my wedding day amazing by transforming me into a beautiful bride. I really appreciate what she did to make my day so special.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Sun · Married on 03/18/2012

Carlyn Phillips ROCKS!

She is a VERY talented make-up artist and hairstylist. I was VERY pleased with the results of my wedding day hair & makeup!!! Carlyn did a FABULOUS job with the look that I wanted! I got sooooo many compliments, and the pictures looked fantastic!!!

She is very professional, funny, and personable. Such a DOLL to work with!!! I highly recommend Carlyn Phillips for any brides to be!!!

Thanks sooo much for a job well-done!
    Bride - Sun Cheng 03/19/2012

Sent on 03/19/2012

Jennifer · Married on 06/13/2010

Carlyn and her assistant was great. My hair along with my bridesmaids hair was very elegant and all of our make up looked spectaclar. The costs were very affordable compared to others on location. I would reccomend her to everyone.

Sent on 06/17/2010

Edina · Married on 09/20/2009

Carlyn did a wonderful job with my bridesmaids and myself. Everyone loved their make-up and we received alot of compliments. We looked natural and not made up. I was very pleased with Carlyn's work. Will definitely recommend her to someone else and use her again.

Sent on 09/24/2009
  • DERLY

DERLY · Married on 08/01/2009

I used Make-Up Artistry By Carlyn for my wedding and I must say from the moment I got in touch with her, I was pleased. Carlyn is not only very talented, she is also very professional. She did such a beautiful job the day of my wedding that I am still hearing compliments about how great our make-up looked. I would definitely recommend and use her services again.

Sent on 09/02/2009

Diane · Married on 08/30/2008

Carlyn was exceptional. She was flexible enough to meet my needs with a short amount of lead time. She was very professional, on time and did an outstanding job. I would highly recommend her to other clients.

Sent on 01/29/2009

Barbara · Married on 09/19/2009

4.2

Carlyn did a great job with my very hard to manage hair. I changed the style after the trail and only 5 days before the wedding but she still did a great job and was very helpful and answered all my questions!

Sent on 10/07/2009