Carly Marie Events Reviews

28 | Summerfield, NC

28 Reviews for Carly Marie Events

• Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/11/2014

Working with Carly Marie Events was one of the best decisions I made while planning our wedding! I had a very particular vision, and Carly was excellent at guiding me through the process of making it happen. She truly thought of everything, and I felt so much better going into the Big Day knowing every last detail had been taken care of. I can't say enough about how attentive and organized she was. Carly is the best!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Abby · Married on 06/28/2014

Carly is the best! She made our wedding day stress free, beautiful, and exactly what we wanted! Her willingness to go above and beyond for our special day made our experience with her wonderful. I highly recommend hiring Carly to plan any special event!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Autumn Herring · Married on 10/11/1995

Absolutely Incredible!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Carly! She made our day absolutely wonderful and carefree. She truly handled the day seamlessly, I didn't have to worry about a single thing other than enjoying my wedding day. She took care of all of the logistics of letting everyone know where to be and when. Her organizational skills and expertise were evident from our initial visits. What sets her apart is her genuine concern for those she works with. She listened to our vision for the wedding and reception and made it a reality. Carly is so organized and on top of things, she thought of all of the little details I never would have thought about. I don’t know what we would have done without Carly, we still talk about how wonderful she was- six months later!

Sent on 05/13/2020