Carlson wildwood florist Reviews

6 Reviews for Carlson wildwood florist

• Tina

Tina Louise · Married on 09/21/2019

Happy Bride

I just wanted to say thank you, you did amazing job with my flowers! You did exactly what I wanted plus more! My bridesmaids loved theirs and I did. So many guest complimenting how beautiful they are. You made my wedding extra special’ I Highly recommend Carlson Wildwood Florist for weddings, they truly take pride in their work!
    Happy Bride

Sent on 10/07/2019

Erica · Married on 09/02/2017

We worked primarily with Kim during the consultation and planning and she was wonderful. She really took our budget to heart and made so many wonderful suggestions to give us everything we wanted while keeping us within our budget. Communication was also quick and easy. The flowers were absolutely stunning on the day of our wedding!! It was everything we had asked for! Could not imagine using anybody else!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Carlson wildwood florist's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your trusting us with your very special day!
    Very best wishes and huge congratulations!!
    Cheryl & Kim

Julie · Married on 09/01/2017

Working with Cheryl was amazing. It was so easy. I sent her a picture of what I wanted she made suggestions to help with cost. The product I received was exactly what we discussed. She also worked direct with my wedding planner for pick up so that I didn't even have to think about it.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Carlson wildwood florist's reply:

Hi Julie,
    thank you so much for the review! i thank you for trusting me with your very special wedding day. Vicki Beachangel is a fantastic wedding planner. we love to work with her.
    Best wishes and congratulations!
    C

Kris · Married on 05/24/2014

Cheryl was great. So easy to work with. She gave us great ideas. She knew we wanted simple yet elegant. From the gazebo flowers, to the head table, to the petals on the mirrors, it all came together.

Sent on 05/31/2014

I did a destination wedding on the beach and so I was planning everything from out of town and Carlson was great to deal with. We were able to do almost everything over the phone and email and it worked great. They really listened to exactly what we were looking for and put together beautiful arrangements. They worked with my budget and I couldn't have been happier of how it turned out.

Sent on 02/19/2014

Margot · Married on 06/26/2010

I recently had my wedding on Sand Key Beach and Carlson Wildwood Florist did the flowers and they were absolutely gorgeous!!! They were so pleasant to work with and they did a fabulous job.

Sent on 07/13/2010