Carlos Creek Winery Reviews

Carlos Creek Winery 3
Carlos Creek Winery 4
Carlos Creek Winery 5

Nick & Jackie · Married on 08/16/2013

Our wedding was perfect! Beautiful place to have your ceremony and reception all in one! It is a beautiful place, beautiful decorations, endless photo ops throughout the vineyard etc. We couldn't have asked for it to be more perfect!

Michelle was more than helpful! She went to the extremes to make sure everything was done right, on time and made sure everything went smoothly.... and that's not just on our wedding day. Michelle and CCW worked with us for about a year planning, ideas, concerns....anything that you could possibly think of to make sure our one day would go just right! I can't not say enough about Michelle and for everyone who helped make our wedding as memorable, thrilling and exciting as it was!

If anyone is even thinking of having your wedding and reception at CCW, don't think about it any longer. Have it here. I promise you will be well taken care of, right down to the last little detail.

Sent on 12/16/2013

We can't say enough amazing things about Carlos Creek Winery! Every detail was perfect! No regrets here!! Michelle was so great to work with and was prompt and attentive when we contacted her! We frequent the winery as a family to just hang out too and it never disappoints!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Amanda · Married on 07/06/2013

The winery is amazing. We were scheduled for an outdoor wedding, but it rained off and on all day. The staff was very friendly and was able to accommodate an indoor wedding very quickly. All our guests understood that there was a venue change but were still very impressed with the wedding. The staff worked with us so well and was there for anything we needed prior to the wedding, the day of the wedding, and even now well after the wedding.

Sent on 11/09/2013

Emily · Married on 06/29/2013

Carlos Creek Winery was amazing!!! Because Michelle had everything taken care of, I was able to relax and enjoy our day even after I had a glass of red wine spilled down the front of my dress!! She was right there to save the day! I would relive our wedding day at any given point not only because of the beautiful winery itself, but because of the exceptional staff there!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/22/2013

This was the perfect wedding venue for us. Michelle and her assistant helped so much leading up to the wedding and the day of. We truly felt as though they were our close personal friends after all of our emails and meetings. The food, wine, and beer was amazing, and we got so many compliments on it. The set up of the ceremony and reception were done so well and everything looked great. We did not have to worry about a thing. The shuttle also worked out well after the reception. The table decorations were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. I would recommend this venue to any future bride!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2012

We just had our wedding at Carlos Creek Winery last weekend and it was MORE than I could have asked for! Everything went perfectly. The staff was so helpful, and everything was done for you before you could even ask for it like set up and take down. Michelle answered questions so quickly and had great ideas for me (I had a lot of questions considering it was my first wedding planning process). The setting is so romantic and the outdoors so beautiful that the venue speaks for itself. We had so many compliments from not only our guests but our vendors as well on what a great venue this was! We had the pasta bar option for food and it was delicious and convenient for the guests. Picking out a wine list for your own wedding is pretty great, too! :) We loved everything about this venue and the staff and highly recommend it.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2012

Michelle and her team are amazing! Everything went off without a hitch and she was there throughout the whole process to answer any questions that we had! The location is beautiful and we received tons of compliments from our guests!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Leah · Married on 08/18/2012

I could not have asked for a better wedding day! It was perfect and exactly what I imagined. The staff is wonderful, especially Michelle the wedding coordinator. She was so helpful and always very prompt. Made it as much of a stress free process as possible. The wine is amazing!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Sue · Married on 07/29/2012

We planned a wedding for my daughter and her fiance this past July 2012 at the Carlos Creek Winery. We got more than we could have ever asked for or imagined. It’s not easy to plan a wedding when you live out of state (Texas) but Michelle and Tami made it so easy. They are very good at paying attention to all the details of what you want to create… but they also give you great ideas when you’re not so sure. They were a delight to work from start to finish because they are very confident of their process.

The wedding itself could not have been more charming in the “Natural Cathedral” outside. We then had a social hour on the private terrace overlooking the vineyard before we all entered the reception hall. The terrace was very picturesque and the service for the open bar & hor d'oeuvres was perfect.

The reception hall is very beautiful too with a great elegant but rustic look. And there are so many photo opportunities with the horse stables, wine cellar, and vineyards. Everyone was in such a festive mood simply because you’re at a winery! And the wine was great too! All and all, it was an A+ experience… everyone keeps talking about how fun the whole wedding experience was. I would highly recommend planning a wedding at Carlos Creek Winery.

Sent on 08/30/2012

Laura · Married on 07/07/2012

Carlos Creek Winery did a fabulous job hosting our wedding ceremony and reception! We are completely satisfied with the service and overall atmosphere of the day! The staff was very accommodating and helpful, and the wedding coordinator was always able to answer any and all questions I had and always gave a timely response. (No question was too small or silly.) The property of the winery is gorgeous and makes for fabulous wedding photos. We heard so many compliments from our guests about how nice the evening was-- outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour on the patio, and indoor reception.

They especially liked having the option to ride the complimentary shuttle bus service into town to the hotels at the end of the night. I couldn't be more happy with how our wedding turned out. HIGHLY recommend any future brides looking for a venue to at least go for a visit to taste some wine and view the property!

Sent on 08/19/2012

We hosted our wedding at Carlos Creek Winery last July. It was perfect! We planned our wedding from Seattle and Michelle was SO great at helping us coordinate everything - I truly felt like I didn't have to worry about a thing. We chose to do a lot of things ourselves (flowers, cake, etc.), which they were very open to.

It actually rained the day of our wedding, but the natural amphitheater was still beautiful and Michelle was there with umbrellas for the guests :) Plus, no one minded a break from the heat!

The reception hall is huge - big enough for a very large group. Ours was small, but it was still a beautiful venue to host in.

Raquel · Married on 08/27/2011

Carlos Creek Winery was a wonderful and beautiful place for my wedding. It was everything I dreamed of and more! There are different locations and settings to choose from and the staff is very friendly. It's unique and beautiful and will be an experience you'll always remember.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Catherine · Married on 07/30/2011

My fiance and I chose Carlos Creek Winery for our wedding this past summer. We were so happy we did!! Since we were from out of town, I was a little nervous about planning the event over the phone and in emails.
    From the moment we met Michelle at the Winery we felt that every thing would be taken care of with no problems. She was available for phone calls and returned emails promptly.
    There are several sites on the property for ceremonies. Each space was a little different. We chose the 'natural cathedral' for the shade. Since our wedding was in July and we wanted the ceremony outside, the shade sure helped!
    They remodeled their reception space this past winter. We saw the before and after. The after is beautiful! The food was great and the employees were very helpful!
    Overall we had a great time and everything was taken care of with no issues!

Sent on 10/21/2011

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2011

Carlos Creek is amazing! Going into the wedding I thought it would be good, never in a million years did I think it would turn out to be fabulous. Our guests were impressed that the afternoon went so smoothly. We were married in the Cathedral and had a social hour on the terreace. It was followed by dinner in the reception hall. Michelle and Chris were outstanding. They were both there at every turn and made my wedding day run perfectly. I HIGHLY recommend using the Winery for your wedding.

Sent on 06/27/2011

Tara · Married on 09/11/2010

Our wedding at Carlos Creek Winery was perfect. The staff was so helpful in answering all of our questions and making the day run smoothly. The amphitheater was set up perfectly and was absolutely beautiful. I would recommend the Winery to any bride who wants a stress-free, beautiful wedding surrounded by nature.

Sent on 05/25/2011

Leah · Married on 05/01/2010

The staff at Carlos Creek Winery were more than willing to accommodate our wedding needs - especially when the weather was not cooperating!

Sent on 05/16/2011

Amy and Eric · Married on 05/02/2014

Carlos Creek Winery was an amazing venue the space and grandeur alone makes this place the things fairytales are made of. From our first meeting with them hiking through 3 ft of snow to make sure we were able to see the outdoor venue I was interested in with Katie and talking about menu with Michelle, the team made us feel like we were a priority. On the day of everything went so smoothly, I'm used to watching those bridal shows on TV were something always goes wrong, I was mentally prepared for that but with Michelle there she was on top of everything and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Michelle made sure everything and everyone was where they needed to be, even the small things that would have been no issue for someone to do real quick she made sure no one had to. Michelle was so wonderful and helpful, I know the day wouldn't have gone as smoothly with out her and her team. Our photos look great in their indoor and outdoor spaces, its an absolutely beautiful space.

Sent on 05/18/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/06/2013

I thought the quality of service and the venue was unbelievable! I had an amazing time on my wedding and everything leading up to the big day. Michelle was amazing to work with. The only down fall that we experienced was the food. Not because it was not good, but because it was not what we ordered. At our pre wedding tasting we wanted to try the Herb Stuffed Pork Chop which was huge and amazing!! When our guests and husband got our it was a very small minimally stuffed pork chop. But to end this on a plus note, Michelle worked with us to get the menu that we wanted, and one that made our guests happy!!!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Carrie · Married on 07/20/2013

Carlos Creek was the perfect location for our wedding. We had several guest comment that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to!

Sent on 11/10/2013

What a great experience! Everything was so easy! Michelle was so great, helping to guide us in decisions that we really didn't know how to make. She helped give of ideas and if I had any questions, she got back to me right away. The ceremony sites are all gorgeous and the reception hall worked out perfectly. I was concerned that it would look empty with it being so big, but it looked great with all of the touches from the winery! There was more than enough food and everyone had a great time. The wine slushies were a huge hit, as were the mashed potatoe martinis! I have no complaints and would be really happy to attend a wedding here as well. My family from out of state was pleased to see such a beautiful area in Minnesota. Our wedding turned out better than I ever could have imagined and I'm so glad that we got married at the Carlos Creek Winery.

Sent on 12/04/2012

My wedding was wonderful at ccw!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Michelle, the event coordinator, was amazing! I was planning my wedding from another country and she was really flexible and responsive. The space is beautiful and my guests were very impressed by the natural charm of the space. The food was okay (we chose from the reserve menu), but not blow-you-away amazing. Overall a great experience and I would send any bride the winery's way.

Stacy · Married on 06/25/2011

Carlos Creek Winery was a beautiful venue for our wedding and reception. The improvements they've made to the property has made it a VERY desirable place to have a wedding. Michelle was beyond excellent to work with- promptly replying to all questions and concerns. She also has very great suggestions, and is as 'hands-on' as you need her to be. Our guests had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed the winery experience! (The beautiful day was an added bonus)

Sent on 07/10/2011

Kat · Married on 09/05/2010

My wedding at Carlos Creek Winery was amazing. We hosted our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception there. Michelle, the site coordinator, was charming to work with. She was able to advise us on every issue, made our wedding planner's life simple, and ensured that all our wishes were catered to.

Try the wine slushies when creating your menus. Our guests loved them and they were a wonderfully unique experience.

Sent on 04/20/2011

Mari · Married on 08/07/2010

Our experience at Carlos Creek Winery was wonderful. Every person we worked with on the staff was a pleasure and we greatly appreciated that they were working hard to make our event what we wanted.

Sent on 04/18/2011