Carlisle Country Club Reviews

1 | Carlisle, PA

1 Reviews for Carlisle Country Club

Lyndsey · Married on 08/15/2015

I held my wedding reception at Carlisle Country Club on August 15, 2015. I could not be happier with my selection!! First, the wait staff was absolutely wonderful. We received numerous compliments about how friendly and attentive the staff was. Second, the food was just as wonderful. We provided our guests with the Italian buffet. This buffet option comes with a pasta bar in which you can create your own pasta and a chef will cook it right in front of you. Our guests loved this idea and thought it was delicious as well! Third, it is a beautiful location. The golf course provides a great backdrop for pictures and the ballroom is clean and gorgeous. Cathy, the wedding coordinator at the CCC, provided us with a list of vendors. We selected most of our vendors from this list. All of the vendors enjoyed working at CCC and provided us with great service! I highly recommend CCC for your wedding reception or party of any kind!

Sent on 08/24/2015