Carley Photography Reviews

12 | Trumbull, CT

12 Reviews for Carley Photography

JC gets where needed early and leaves later than expected.Does professional beautiful work with joy .
    She has a very friendly yet in charge way about her. Many laughs while doing her job !
    Mother of Groom

Sent on 12/17/2015

We could not have been happier with the results of the pictures. I have even gone on Facebook asking people to spread the word about JC Photography. She simply is the best and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Katie · Married on 09/18/2015

JC was a pleasure to work with! she totally got our vision and was so helpful with the planning process. I would recommend her to anyone! :)

Sent on 12/16/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 09/05/2015

J.C. is a wonderful photographer who makes you feel so comfortable. She is naturally a very joyful person, so what better a personality to have around you on the day of your wedding? She nailed all the photos we had on our shot list and more! With a classic, but creative eye, you will be overwhelmed by the results. She knows what makes a good shot without it being uncomfortable, yet is still very open to your ideas. Thanks J.C. - you rock!

Sent on 01/24/2016

JC has an incredible way of having a presence without really being seen. She has a great way of handling family members in a patient and sensitive way before, during and after the ceremony. She also has an amazing eye for the perfect shot. We are so happy with the pics she had for us, but just as importantly, we were so impressed by how she handled the pressure and the many logistics that went into our 3 day wedding event in Maine. We were blow away her professionalism and her "way"...

Sent on 11/21/2012

Carley Photography's reply:

Thanks, Carpenters! I had an amazing time photographing your wedding weekend! Happy Thanksgiving!

Sheryl · Married on 10/07/2012

JC is truly amazing. She has a special ability to produce beautiful images ... whether something that she organized or those candid moments that she was somehow able to anticipate and capture. She was so thorough when she asked us questions prior to the Wedding; thinking of things we would never have thought of on our own, and by the way she was gathering information we just knew she understood what we were looking for. She was always where we needed her, and she was so relaxed, which, in turn, helped us to relax. When we finally got to see her work we were blown away! Not only were the shots we posed for unique and stunning, she had taken so many amazing photos of our guests and of special moments throughout the weekend. When those moments were happening, we were unaware she was even there. The images look as though she was everywhere ... but we felt like we hardly saw her. JC is a skilled professional with a true gift.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Jennie · Married on 09/22/2012

JC Carley photographed my recent wedding and she was amazing! On the day of my wedding she is exactly the type of person I wanted around. She had a genuine smile on her face at all times which made me and my fiance enjoy having our pictures taken. She was always available by phone, text and emails and she even encouraged me to reach out to her at any time for any reason. The best part about JC Carley are her pictures! They came out beautiful! She has a brilliant eye for photography and I'm having a hard time choosing which pictures to frame in my house.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Laura · Married on 06/30/2012

JC and Matt were the best! They got all the pictures we wanted plus so many more! JC is great at getting fun candid shots, and every picture is such a memory. We got the pictures promptly and loved them all!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Carley Photography's reply:

Thanks for this wonderful review, Laura. I loved photographing your wedding and your bridal party was a blast. Funny that your parents knew the family who owned the barn where I asked if we could shoot in front of. I also wish that band duo would play at every party I photographed. They were awesome. Great party!

Megan · Married on 05/12/2012

JC is an incredible photographer. She was so easy to work with. We were thrilled with our photographs and how stunning she made us look. Our wedding photos have a unique artistic feel. She captured all the amazing moments of the day.

Sent on 11/22/2012

Carley Photography's reply:

Hey Meg! Thanks for sending in this review! Your wedding was super fun, super wild and a weekend I will never ever forget! Highlight of my year. SO un to share it with great friends. You two were beautiful, your ceremony was so intimate and amazing and the dancing...words can not even being to describe the fun! Happy Thanksgiving!

Kristen · Married on 12/11/2010

JC captured beautiful, creative images during our engagement session and on our wedding day. Feeling comfortable with our vendors was very important to us, since they would be involved in such a significant day in our lives. JC is warm and fun, but professional and calm at the same time. Throughout the planning process, she was always available to answer questions and give suggestions, and she was highly recommended by multiple friends of ours. She was very open from day one and listened to us about what types of pictures we wanted, while suggesting other ideas based on our tastes. Her pricing is extremely reasonable for the incredible quality of her work. Our pictures were posted online within a few weeks and we, along with our friends and family, still gush over the incredible quality and personality within each picture. All of our images were both printed and delivered on flash-drives within a month or two. We were, and still are, obsessed with them! Her photography artfully captures the personal, silly, and significant moments and brings them back to life within each picture and in our beautiful wedding album. We highly recommend JC as a photographer!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Sara · Married on 11/07/2009

Using JC for our photographer was one of the best wedding decisions we made! We had met with a few other options, but about halfway through our meeting with JC, I knew that she was the right fit. First of all, her personality is great (which is very important in a photographer when you're spending lots of time with them in close quarters) - we instantly clicked. Second of all, her photos are stunning. She truly captures that "photojournalistic" style that I love in wedding photos. We got tons (and TONS) of compliments on our wedding pictures. She chooses locations that are truly reflective of the couple and their personality, and was an absolute dream to work with. My husband and I will be celebrating our second wedding anniversary in about a month, and we still continue to recommend her on a consistent basis. Thanks again, JC!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Ella · Married on 07/15/2011

JC was great! Not only is she extremely talented but she's also just a nice person and very personable, laid back and easy to work with. We are so glad that we chose JC to shoot our wedding. Our pictures are beautiful and it was a pleasure working with her from day one. We would highly recommend her services to others and we will for sure be going back to her for our future photography needs!

Sent on 10/10/2011