Carla White Reviews

Carla White 5
Carla White 6
Carla White 7

Jamie · Married on 12/28/2013

What an amazing woman! If you want to feel like a million bucks on your wedding day, hire Carla! I sent her a picture of what I wanted, kind of a vintage look, and voila, she made it happen! My maid of honor and I had so many compliments about how we looked and it was mostly due to Carla and her magician-like skills. My skin is oily and make-up never seems to last, but through tears, laughter, and copious amounts of wine, my make-up stayed put!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Kippy · Married on 12/07/2013

Carla White was absolutely wonderful to work with! She is a total perfectionist, which is just what you need on your wedding day. I got so many compliments on my updo - it was timeless and elegant and she really listened to what I wanted. My wedding hair fit my personality perfectly. The makeup was fantastic and stayed in tact from 11am all the way to midnight. Carla is fun to work with, professional, and provided beautiful hair and makeup for myself and all of my bridesmaids.

Sent on 01/09/2014

Theresa · Married on 11/23/2013

Carla is absolutely amazing! My bridesmaids and I had so much fun with her at both my bridal session and on the wedding day. Not only did our make-up and hair look absolutely perfect, she is very personable. She was very easy to work with and very professional. She returns emails in a timely manner, and will create a realistic timeline for your big day. On my wedding day, we all felt like we were hanging out with a friend and it helped me stay perfectly at ease. My makeup looked fantastic all day long and the pictures were absolutely beautiful. She will give you a flawless, natural look with airbrushed make-up that will last for hours. Carla is committed to making you and everyone in your bridal party look their best and won't leave you until you are happy. I highly recommend her for weddings and any other time you want to feel beautiful.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Lacie · Married on 10/26/2013

Carla white is the mastermind behind wedding glam! As the professional that she is, she tackled all of my indecisiveness head-on. She did my hair and make up on my wedding day and made me feel so regal. She and her team performed the huge task of beautifying 12 ladies and even my dad, who got a blow out! She is the best!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Nichelle · Married on 10/19/2013

Carla did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding!! I can't say enough about how much I loved my hair!! She also did a wonderful job on my makeup and the pictures came out so stunning! She and her assistant worked so well to get my mother and bridesmaids hair and makeup done as well. It was so great having her come to us and I'm so happy I hired her for hair and makeup. She is fun, wonderful, and very talented at what she does. Everyone loved her and loved how their hair and makeup turned out. She was extremely flexible and easy to work with and I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 01/24/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2013

Thank you so much for doing our wedding day make-up!! You made everyone look beautiful! Even without a make-up trial, I got exactly what I wanted! I appreciate your flexibility and being able to come to us that day! Thanks for making everything so easy! Couldn't ask for better!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Lindsay · Married on 10/11/2013

Thanks to Carla, my wedding day hair and makeup were exactly what I've always dreamed!:) She has a great personality and made getting ready with all of my bridesmaids so much fun! She is very professional and even with a large bridal party of 7 bridemaids, myself and my Mom, she kept us all on schedule and helped make the day perfect! I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a talented hair/makeup artist who brings out your natural beauty and has fun while doing it:) Thanks Carla, you're amazing!!:)

Sent on 01/09/2014

Carla is THE BEST! She did such an amazing job with hair and makeup for the bride, mothers, and eight other lovely ladies. She was very flexible and willing to travel to Chapel Hill for the wedding day and for my trial just a few days before the wedding. She really listened to what I wanted and made sure I was 100% happy with everything. She did such an amazing job, even our photographer commented how great the makeup looks in pictures! She also worked quickly (and flawlessly), since I was doing a first look session and family portraits before the ceremony--she made sure everyone was ready to go on time, which was a huge help. She did a phenomenal job, I recommend her to any bride who wants to look gorgeous!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Beth · Married on 10/05/2013

Carla did my daughter's make up for her bridal portrait and for the wedding. She also did make up for our other daughter who was matron of honor and for the flower girl who is our grand daughter. Carla did a great job and not only made the girls look beautiful, she also made them feel beautiful. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Carla did my hair and airbrush make-up for my bridal portraits and wedding! Carla is so sweet, down to earth, and personable! She made sure everything was perfect for me and her passion shows through! I have ever felt so beautiful, while still looking like myself! I loved her and her work so much, I will be using her again any chance I get, for family pics, very special occasion outing, etc! Great choice!! :)

• Nancy

Nancy · Married on 09/21/2013

I honestly have to say that Carla did everything in her power to make me beautiful for my wedding! She responded to every one of my emails and was very professional. She was super sweet - and hilarious when telling her stories. If it wasn't for Carla, I don't know what I would've done. So Carla - thank you..for everything!!

Meredith · Married on 09/14/2013

Carla was very quick to respond to any questions and concerns that I had. She was able to quickly apply make up and the makeup lasted me all night. The airbrush make up is great to have and helps to provide lasting coverage. She answered concerns for my sister, who is not a big fan of someone else doing her makeup.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Marielle · Married on 08/24/2013

Carla made my mom, my bridesmaids and I look so absolutely awesome on my wedding day. Everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup and I still can't get over how adorable my mom looked :) She was also really great about keeping us all on a schedule, which kept the stress levels down for the whole group.
    She really cared about making sure that I was completely happy and comfortable with my hair every step of the way and is the type of person that will not be content until she knows you are happy with how you look! Carla is not just a truly talented hair & makeup artist, but also thoughtful, which makes all the difference!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Meagan · Married on 08/10/2013

I would recommend Carla to all of my future bride friends! She is so great at making you look beautiful, but still like yourself. She wants her brides to be happy with the way they look and doesn't stop until you are completely satisfied, which doesn't take long! Carla did hair and makeup for my whole bridal party and my mom and mother in law and everyone was pleased. It poured down rain during my ceremony and everyone still looked fabulous!

• I

Ivy · Married on 08/03/2013

Not only do I recommend Carla to all of my friends, but I was so pleased that I recommended her to my little sister who is getting married in May! Carla did such a wonderful job for my bridal portraits and wedding day. She took the time to understand my exact vision for how I wanted to look on my special day. She made sure that I was pleased with every single detail. I've never felt as as beautiful as I did on my wedding day, thanks to Carla! I would recommend her to all brides and bridal parties!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Ellen · Married on 07/13/2013

Thank you so much Carla for making the getting ready process stress-free and fun on my wedding day! I originally contacted Carla after being referred by another one of the bride's she had previously worked with, and I was thrilled with how quick-to-respond she always was with both emails and phone calls. I am so glad that I was able to schedule Carla to help with doing hair and makeup for both the bridesmaids and myself! She arrived on time (actually a little early!) and went straight to work with listening to each girl's personal makeup and hair preferences for the day. Most impressively, she remained on schedule while spending ample amount of time with each girl while allowing additional time to make sure I was completely happy with the outcome and last minute touches! THANK YOU Carla for helping to make our wedding day beautiful!!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Katie · Married on 06/29/2013

Carla did an amazing job with my hair and makeup! I was nervous about having someone do my makeup after a couple of bad mall makeup counter experiences...but the airbrush that Carla does is wonderful. It looked great in photos and help up very well in the warm temperatures. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with my hair other than wanting an updo, so I showed Carla some pictures and she went with it! It turned out beautiful. I would highly recommend Carla White!

Sent on 01/18/2014

Stephanie · Married on 06/22/2013

Carla was absolutely wonderful! I used Carla for my wedding day and she provided hair and makeup for me and my seven bridesmaids. Everyone's hair looked phenomenal and everyone's makeup looked amazing! The airbrush makeup that she does is absolutely worth the money! Carla is so talented and so personable! She was always very nice and professional and the quality of her work is perfect! I would recommend her to any Bride!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2013

Carla has the most lovely personality and her work is wonderful. She has a way of making you so comfortable, and she really listens to what you're looking for.

Sent on 08/15/2013

I am so happy I chose Carla to do my hair and makeup for my wedding and bridal photos. She has a true talent and you can tell she loves what she does. I was amazed at how fast she works! Her technique is so efficient and versatile. You can change your mind and its not a problem because she works so quickly! I love the products and tools she uses for hair too. The makeup portion went great as well. The MAC airbrush is fantastic! It leaves your skin glowing and flawless. I also like the way she does eye makeup and lashes. The overall look is so pretty and classy. I definitely recommend Carla for hair and makeup for any occasion, but especially weddings!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Carla is awesome. Super fun to work with and helped me get the exact look I wanted for my wedding day.

Sent on 12/25/2014

Megan · Married on 05/18/2013

Carla was an absolute pleasure to work with! I cannot say enough good things about her. She provided hair and makeup services for myself, my bridesmaids, the mothers, and my flower girl for my wedding on 05/11/2013. She also did my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits in March 2013. I was MORE than pleased with Carla. If you are looking for hair and makeup services for your wedding, I would HIGHLY recommend Carla White. You will be more than pleased. She made myself and everyone in my wedding party look absolutely beautiful!!! She made me feel so relaxed and at ease on my wedding day:) One of the best decisions I made for my wedding day:)!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Katherine · Married on 04/27/2013

Carla White was one of my favorite vendors to work with while planning my wedding this past spring. I sent in a few pictures of inspiration for my wedding look and with ease she was able to transform me into the exact look I was wanting for my wedding day and portraits. She made sure that I was comfortable and happy with everything that she did with my hair and makeup as she worked and at the end of the session. I was very pleased with how my makeup turned out in all my pictures; my eyes popped, foundation matched perfectly, and everything else highlighted just right.

Sent on 07/10/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2013

Carla White created flawless looks for me and the rest of my wedding party! She was amazing to work with and I encourage everyone to use her for their special event! Carla and her fabulous partner were able to complete hair and makeup for 12 ladies in less than four hours!!! A few weeks before my wedding I met Carla for a trial and I instantly fell in love with her personality and style. She kept me calm and laughing on my wedding day and all brides should/will appreciate that! She even helped me create a schedule to give to my bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law, and other special ladies so everyone knew what time to be in my wedding suite on the big day. She was so punctual and even had another wedding before mine! She was so wonderful and I just wanted to say thank you Carla for making me beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Andi · Married on 04/13/2013

Carla made me look stunning for my wedding! She is so sweet, funny, and fast. Her makeup even survived my new husband smearing cake all over my face :). I am really glad I had her do my makeup, she did my bridesmaids hair as well and they looked amazing.

Sent on 04/24/2013