Carla White Reviews

Carla White 5
Carla White 6
Carla White 7

Hannah · Married on 05/29/2016

Carla is simply the BEST! I have extremely thick/curly hair and have a difficult type finding people who "get" my hair and complexion, but Carla completely nailed the look I wanted. I have never felt more gorgeous! Carla and her team handled my 5 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, 2 grandmothers and a last minute addition quickly and kept us on our VERY tight schedule. Each and every woman LOVED her hair and makeup and they all lasted through the night! One of my bridesmaids said it was the first time she's *EVER* liked her hair professionally done on the first try. The first thing my wedding planner suggested I do when I got engaged was book Carla, and now I know why!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Karie · Married on 03/25/2016

I would have been a nervous wreck without Carla, she relaxed me and built my confidence so that I could be my true self in front of the camera and in front of so many people on my wedding day! She made me feel so comfortable and helped me figure out what I wanted that would work best with my dress and over all style of the wedding. I had so much fun with her and really enjoyed the special moments that are so important to a bride leading up to the wedding day and the day of. She is a true professional that puts her heart into everything she does because she wants it to be exactly what you want and have in mind, but also has a great way of giving you new ideas and accenting your features so that you own that look! Carla helped me figure out timing for the day of the wedding, talked me through fake eyelashes (which I swore I could never pull off), my un-welcomed nervous sweats, and what to do/how to feel/what to expect in front of the camera for bridal portraits. Thanks Carla for all your hard work and time you spent with me and my wedding party!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Carla White's reply:

Thank you thank you Karie for the sweet words! That means so much to me! I was honored that you chose me to beautify you for your big day! Blessings!!

Elizabeth · Married on 12/06/2015

Carla and her associate did an amazing job on both my make up and my wedding party, including my mother and mother-in-law. Carla was able to complete my hair and make up on time, looking fabulous, and lasting all night. Not to mention that when we got the photographs back it looked incredible there too. I felt like myself on our wedding day just more polished and styled than I otherwise would look. Carla is really friendly, fun to work with, and we all really enjoyed the process. I definitely recommend her to anyone wanting to look gorgeous and polished on their wedding day and well into the night.

Sent on 02/01/2016

This woman is TALENTED! I wish I could just hire Carla to be my personal stylist--she's amazing and super sweet! She did makeup for my bridal portraits and for 8 bridal party members (myself included) on my wedding day. Not only did she completely charm us all with her upbeat, fun attitude, but everyone raved about how she knew exactly how to bring out their natural beauty. My bridesmaids said they felt like supermodels, and I'm not normally a girly girl, but I felt like a queen! We partied til almost 4 a.m. after the wedding, and the makeup held up without a single problem. Thanks so much--the day just wouldn't have been the same without you!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Lori · Married on 08/15/2015

Carla is absolutely amazing!! My bridal portraits were gorgeous because Carla made me look so good! My bridesmaids and the moms all looked incredible the day of the wedding and my husband thought I looked like a princess! Carla is incredibly talented with hair and make up, she is professional, on time and an absolutely joy to work with!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Lauri · Married on 06/20/2015

I don't know where to begin with this review since Carla White and her team exceeded every expectation we had and truly contributed to making our daughter's special day much more special. Carla is extremely talented with both hair and make up and is very responsive to the needs and desires of our daughter, her bridesmaids, me as Mother of the Bride and all our special friends and family. Our daughter looked simply stunning due to Carla's relentless caring in responding to the vision our daughter as a bride. Not only is Carla extremely talented, she is wonderful person who truly cared about making sure this day was everything our daughter envisioned. In addition Carla made the wedding day fun despite being on her feet for a long time due to her sense of humor, tireless work ethic and big heart. We couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Carla was amazing to work with. First of all, my hair is extremely thick and doesn't hold curl very well. Carla made sure that she did everything she could to ensure my hair lasted all day/night. She makes sure that you feel absolutely beautiful on your wedding day. When she arrived at my venue, I was busy trying to help set everything up and starting to get a little bit stressed/anxious. She pulled me into the room to do my hair and makeup and completely eased any kind of stress about getting everything ready that I had. She assured me that everyone else could get everything set up and ready and I should be relaxing and just taking in the day. I cannot praise her enough for her wonderful work and her positivity. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/16/2015
  • Soon To Be Mrs. Musser

Colleen · Married on 06/06/2015

Carla and Kristina were fabulous to work with. They came to the venue and were even early. Carla did my make-up and it looked flawless. She was so easy to work with and lots of fun! All the girls loved her and how they looked. Kristina did all the hair & it was exactly what I wanted. I'm so glad I found Carla and if I ever need my make-up done in the future I would hire her in a second.

Sent on 06/21/2015

Greta · Married on 06/05/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Carla. She is a true artist; incredibly talented, with a strong work ethic, sweet spirit and just plain fun. I first met Carla when my mom and I had a hair/makeup trial run months in advance of my wedding. From the get go, Carla listened to what we wanted and delivered, leaving us both feeling and looking beautiful. The day of the wedding, Carla arrived early and was set up in no time. All four of my bridesmaids, my mom and I had our hair and makeup done. Every one of us looked and felt AH-MAZING. The makeup and hair stayed in place all night even through a rain storm, intense humidity and furious dancing! As far as pictures, we all looked flawless in every one of them. Carla not only made sure we looked beautiful but instilled confidence in all of us and helped make us FEEL beautiful the entire night through. Carla is worth her weight in gold. I would recommend her services for any special event you may have!!! You will NOT regret it!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Kristine · Married on 04/24/2015

Carla is awesome! My hair and makeup for my wedding day looked better than I could have ever imagined, and I received so many complements! She does a great job of making you look like yourself...but better! I could not have been more happy. She's very responsive. Very flexible, and willing to make changes as she works on your hair. She definitely wants to make you feel 100% confident in your look. Also very affordable, especially for an onsite stylist. I would highly recommend Carla to any bride!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Megan · Married on 11/14/2014

OMG... Carla White seriously is the sweetest person you will ever meet and is beyond amazing with makeup and Hair!!! I was in total awe over my hair and makeup for my wedding and bridal portraits! She seriously is a true artist! She listens to everything you want and how you want it done. My makeup had never looked so amazing and so natural!!! she would instantly respond to any emails I had. She came out to us on the day of my wedding and did all of the girls hair and makeup, everyone was so happy with how she had done their makeup and hair. Everyone looked stunning!!! I would recommend her to anyone!! No girl wants to worry about their makeup or hair on hair wedding day, and if you don't want to worry on how it will look you need to go with Carla!!! If you want someone who listens, who is amazing at hair/makeup and is seriously so fun to work with I would go with Carla!!! You wont regret it!!! :) :)

Sent on 11/23/2014

Carla made sure the bride and bridesmaids were all on time which was my biggest worry :)
    Fast, beautiful makeup and hair

Sent on 11/06/2014

Valerie · Married on 10/18/2014

Carla was amazing! All of my girls, Moms, Grandma and myself got our hair and makeup done. Everyone was gorgeous! I did a trial run with Carla and would highly recommend it, it was super helpful to work the kinks out and find out how things would hold for the big day and what adjustments needed to be made. Carla listened to any concerns, took notes to be sure she had all the details for the big day and really wanted you to be happy and love your hair and makeup. I would book her again!:)

Sent on 11/24/2014

Samantha · Married on 09/13/2014

Carla White is amazing!!! I can't thank her enough for making my wedding day even more perfect! Thank so much!!!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Samantha · Married on 09/06/2014

Carla White was AMAZING. Very talented and the perfect person for any girl's big day or special event. Easy to talk to, and she will make your hair and makeup look exactly how you want it to. I received a million comments at my wedding reception regarding how great my hair and makeup looked, and my photographer was blown away that my hair and makeup still looked flawless late into the evening. I have combination greasy/dry skin, and usually after an hour my makeup starts to melt off. On my wedding day, Carla did my hair and makeup at 10:00 am, and when my ceremony began at 4:00 I still looked flawless. My skin never became greasy and the makeup never melted off in spite of the 80 degree outside temperature. This was a fantastic experience, and I am so grateful that I found Carla. She made my wedding day PERFECT!!!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Carrie · Married on 08/09/2014

Carla and her assistant did a beautiful job on hair and makeup for my bridesmaids, my mom and myself for my wedding day. She was really easy to work with and flexible with me on the time for my trial (I had to drive in from out of town, so this was extremely helpful!). She really listened to what I wanted and to my comments at the trial, because on my big day she came back and did something even better than at the trial. I absolutely loved it!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Mary Katherine · Married on 08/08/2014

Carla was amazing! I'm so glad I found her to do my hair and makeup for the wedding. I'd never felt more beautiful in my life. I've had my hair done a few times before for friends/family weddings and always hated the end result but not with Carla. She helped me look even better than I could have imagined.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Courtney · Married on 07/12/2014

Carla is such a great makeup artist! She did makeup for my bridesmaids, my mother, and me and we all looked so beautiful. She is very personable and friendly. She asks questions and makes sure that you like and feel comfortable with your makeup. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2014

Carla was the best!! From the moment we started my trial to the actual day of my wedding I had no worries that she would make me look amazing! She was so much fun to work with and fit in with my family and friends immediately. I wish I could have her do my hair and make up everyday, I felt beautiful and confident. I have already recommended her to my friends that have upcoming weddings and hope to be able to have an excuse to have her do my hair and make up again soon!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Lilly · Married on 06/07/2014

Let me just say, I love Carla! On my wedding day there were 13 of us getting hair and makeup done. Carla and her team rocked it! All of my bridesmaids' hair and makeup was flawless and exactly what they wanted. Some people want less makeup, others want more, Carla works within everyone's comfort zone while still creating a consistent look. The girls' hair was also perfection and lasted all night...through humidity and dancing!

As for myself, once Carla was done with me, it was the most gorgeous I had ever looked or felt! Carla asked for pictures of hair and makeup that I liked beforehand and on the day of she executed the looks, but to accommodate my specific hair, face structure and coloring. If I do say so myself, I looked stunning.

If you are looking for hair and makeup, you've found it!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Becky · Married on 05/25/2014

Carla did an amazing job with me and my 3 bridesmaids for my wedding day! She is extremely professional, and I had complete faith in her. She has a wonderful "eye" for what looks good on each individual. My bridesmaids were thrilled with their hair and makeup as well!

I typically don't wear makeup, but Carla assured me that she would make sure I looked beautiful, not fake, I could not have been happier with my hair and makeup! I looked natural, and many guests commented at how "light" my makeup looked. Both my hair and makeup lasted from 10AM until 11PM that night, even after being in the hot sun for photos, and dancing the night away at our reception.

Carla is a sweet, professional, talented person who I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Carla was wonderful!! She's very fun and did an awesome job with my hair and makeup for engagement photos, rehearsal dinner and wedding. She was easy to work with on scheduling, requests and so helpful all around.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Jenny · Married on 05/10/2014

I was VERY pleased with Carla's effort to make my hair and makeup perfect for my wedding. She was already booked for another wedding in the afternoon so I booked her for the morning to do my makeup (as she assured it would last all day--it did!) while one of her stylists, Kristina, came to do hair. I did a trial with both of them and after sitting all day with the hairstyle I had, I wanted to go a different direction. I found a few photos to better describe the look I wanted. Carla wanted to make sure I was happy so after my makeup was finished, she stayed until the very last minute she could to work together with Kristina to make sure I was 100% happy. And I was!!! They were both wonderful to me, my bridesmaids and mother.
    Carla will come to you, she's easy to work with, she's professional and she has a wonderful personality. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Lindsay · Married on 04/26/2014

Carla was awesome to work with. She is so sweet and laid back. Her personality alone made the experience great! I was able to just sit back, relax and enjoy the getting ready part. She did such an amazing job with my makeup! I've never received so many compliments. I've had some bad makeup experiences at the mall in the past, so I was a little worried! It was silly to worry. Carla knows exactly what she's doing and is guaranteed to make you feel gorgeous on your special day!! Thanks, Carla. You rock!!!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Colleen · Married on 03/29/2014

Carla was amazing, everyone looked great!

Sent on 04/05/2014