Carla Ruiz Hair Reviews

Carla Ruiz Hair 7
  • Kate

Kate Richards · Married on 06/01/2019

Carla Rocks!

Carla was a perfect fit right from my hair trial. She's so laid back, easy to talk to, and does great work. She drove all the way to our house in Wellington and hung out with us in the kitchen while she did our hair. She helped the "getting ready" process feel relaxed and fun. She also made every one of my bridesmaids look beautiful, with their own unique style that fit their personality. Everyone raved about her. If you're looking for someone for wedding hair, hire Carla!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Blum · Married on 10/12/2018

Boho wedding hair of my DREAMS

Carla was absolutely the BEST choice I could have made for my wedding hair. I was planning on doing my own hair or having my sister do my hair and decided to have Carla do my hair and I am SOOO glad I did. From the trial to the day of, Carla understood my vision, took my hairstyle one step at a time, and made me feel BEAUTIFUL. I highly recommend using Carla for your wedding day hair! Mine looked amazing for seriously like 48 hours. I felt like a boho goddess on my wedding day thanks to Carla. I wish my hair looked that good every day. Seriously book Carla.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Carla Ruiz Hair 13
    Carla Ruiz Hair 14

Alex Beyers · Married on 09/07/2018

Exceeds Expectations!

I met Carla a year before my wedding, and it was fate. Leading up to our big day, she helped me get my hair to the healthiest shape it had ever been. I was received so many comments on how healthy & shiny it looked! On my wedding day, Carla captured EXACTLY the look I envisioned. She works hard to achieve your vision, and her down to earth personality makes her extremely easy to work with. She is professional, communicative & very educated on your hair needs & what products will work best for your hair. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Carla Ruiz Hair 15
    Carla Ruiz Hair 16
    Carla Ruiz Hair 17

Carla Ruiz Hair's reply:

Alex, you always know how to make me smile from ear to ear! It feels gratifying to know that I helped you look your best on such a big day. Thank you for your feedback!