Carla Ruiz Hair Reviews

Carla Ruiz Hair 6
Carla Ruiz Hair 7
  • Rachel

Rachel Blum · Married on 10/12/2018

Boho wedding hair of my DREAMS

Carla was absolutely the BEST choice I could have made for my wedding hair. I was planning on doing my own hair or having my sister do my hair and decided to have Carla do my hair and I am SOOO glad I did. From the trial to the day of, Carla understood my vision, took my hairstyle one step at a time, and made me feel BEAUTIFUL. I highly recommend using Carla for your wedding day hair! Mine looked amazing for seriously like 48 hours. I felt like a boho goddess on my wedding day thanks to Carla. I wish my hair looked that good every day. Seriously book Carla.

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Carla Ruiz Hair 13
    Carla Ruiz Hair 14

Alex Beyers · Married on 09/07/2018

Exceeds Expectations!

I met Carla a year before my wedding, and it was fate. Leading up to our big day, she helped me get my hair to the healthiest shape it had ever been. I was received so many comments on how healthy & shiny it looked! On my wedding day, Carla captured EXACTLY the look I envisioned. She works hard to achieve your vision, and her down to earth personality makes her extremely easy to work with. She is professional, communicative & very educated on your hair needs & what products will work best for your hair. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Carla Ruiz Hair 15
    Carla Ruiz Hair 16
    Carla Ruiz Hair 17

Carla Ruiz Hair's reply:

Alex, you always know how to make me smile from ear to ear! It feels gratifying to know that I helped you look your best on such a big day. Thank you for your feedback!