Carl House Reviews

Carl House 5
Carl House 6
Carl House 7

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2014

Our wedding was absolutely perfect in every way. The Carl House makes sure everything runs smoothly, and they take care of all of the stressful last minute things that will inevitably pop up. Our wedding coordinator, Nicole, put me at ease from my first meeting with her to our wedding day. The food was wonderful as well, and all of our guests greatly enjoyed the meal selections. We had Lindy do our floral arrangements and they turned out better than I could have ever expected. I received numerous complements throughout the night on our flowers and floral arrangements. I highly recommend Carl House!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Carl House provided off-site catering for my wedding for 130 guests on October 4th. From the very beginning of my experience with them, they were the perfect mix of professionalism and kindness. BB and Kimberly couldn't have been more helpful and made the entire process as painless as possible. We received a number of comments on the fine quality of the food and the willingness of the staff to make everything "just right". Thank you for a job well done!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/27/2014

The Carl House was the perfect wedding venue for us! The lawn was kept up beautifully, and allowed for a beautiful ceremony site. Nicole was absolutely amazing, and made me feel at ease on my wedding day. She took all the stress off my shoulders and made the planning process easy for us, especially since we have busy schedules. The Carl House is so beautiful inside, minimal decor is needed. The wood work throughout the house is lovely and the ballroom is spectacular!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Macrae · Married on 09/20/2014

We had the perfect September wedding at Carl House! Not only is the venue absolutely breathtaking inside and out, but it's actually a very affordable venue. Included in the price is a wedding planner, who meets with you 90 days prior, 3 weeks prior and is with you during the rehearsal and during your entire wedding. The Carl House staff, especially our wedding planner Nicole, were absolutely amazing! They made sure the event ran seamlessly and treated our family and friends with so much kindness and professionalism. I received so many compliments on my wedding - especially the food! If you're looking for a top notch venue, look no farther than Carl House.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Chasiti · Married on 06/08/2014

The Carl House was a wonderful venue. Everything went so well! Our wedding director was amazing! She made sure everything was perfect for our special day. She alone made this venue an excellent choice. Not to mention the beautiful house and gardens, great food, and a great florist. Overall our experience with the Carl House exceeded our expectations and made our day one we will cherish for years to come. Thank you to the entire staff for everything you did for us!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Kelsey · Married on 06/07/2014

I can't say enough good things about Carl House! They made our wedding day look effortless. Every one we worked with was so helpful and kind throughout the entire planning process and it made our big day that much more special. A big thank you to our wedding director Nicole, who kept the day running smoothly, and to Lindy, our florist, who made our dream of getting married under the oak tree a dream come true!

Look no further, because the Carl House has it all. Amazing food, a beautiful ballroom and garden, and wonderful, helpful staff. My guests are still raving about my wedding and my husband and I couldn't be happier we chose Carl House!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Anna · Married on 05/24/2014

I loved the Carl House! We had a May wedding in the garden and it was absolutely gorgeous. There are so many photo opportunities and chances to make your wedding unique. They also provide an excellent and friendly staff to help create your fairy tale wedding. I would choose the Carl House all over again!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Lindsay · Married on 05/10/2014

Carl House was the absolute perfect wedding venue. From start to finish, our wedding last May was a fairytale. It went off without a hitch (that I know of) and the staff is fully to thank for this. Our wedding planner was wonderful and stayed completely on top of things before and during the big day. The staff was so helpful and made sure my new husband and I stayed fed and happy throughout the night. Our guests raved about the food and the venue itself (and still do...almost a year later). We used the in house florist, Lindy and were in love with the arrangements she created (even with our limited budget). Everyone was so friendly and accommodating from start to finish and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Jenna · Married on 05/10/2014

Carl House was wonderful from day one. They made our BIG DAY run smooth from start to finish and I never had to worry if something was done to my liking. The food, beverages, and decor were all outstanding and all of my guests received exceptional service from all of the members of the Carl House team. It is such a beautiful venue and all of their recommended vendors were wonderful. I would definitely recommend Carl House to any future bride looking for a unique and beautiful venue to host her special day.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Emily · Married on 04/27/2014

My husband and I chose the Carl House for our end of April wedding. We loved all the beautiful flowers in the garden, the staff, and the house itself. It is such a pretty venue and our guests loved it. They truly made our wedding special and we are so pleased with our pick!!! The food was exceptional, and the attentiveness to details on every aspect of our wedding was great. We had a candy station that was pretty cool too. We used that as our favors for our guests. I would've liked them to announce the station or to have put it in plain view, but it was still nice. I was able to kick back and relax while the wedding planner did almost everything for us. We loved it!!!!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Rachel · Married on 04/06/2014

Our wedding at the Carl House was beautiful! We had an outside ceremony and it was the perfect day! The food was great and all of our guests keep saying how nice and friendly all of the staff was. The in house florist, Lindy, did an amazing job on our flowers. They were beautiful and my bouquet was even better than I imagined it would be! They were so helpful the day of the wedding. They help set everything out and make sure everything runs smoothly the entire day. We enjoyed our wedding day and never had to worry about all the little things. Thank you Carl House!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Valerie · Married on 03/23/2014

Your wedding day is suppose to be the most magical day, and thanks to the Carl House team, this day was as magical as it could be! The venue was gorgeous and the level of service that was provide far exceeded any expectations that we had. The food was delicious, the flowers were exactly what we wanted and the staff was attentive, sweet and definitely knew what they were doing! I would recommend the Carl House and their team to anyone and everyone. I especially want to thank our director Nicole, who made our big day so special and ensured that everything went off without a hitch!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Genesis · Married on 03/07/2014

First i would like to say the staff was absolutely amazing with us and with making our special day all we dreamed it would be. The venue is beautiful especially if you love the vintage charm. We would recommend Carl House to everyone we know. The staff most importantly our wedding director Nicole, was amazing to not only me but my family and guests made them feel good and didnt let me loose my mind. They made everything run so smooth on such a big day. We love them and would choose Carl house every time.

Sent on 03/24/2014

joseliz · Married on 02/21/2014

Thank you for such a Great wedding...The Venue was beautiful comfortable.My entrance for the ceremony was beautiful ...

Sent on 03/04/2014

Brittney · Married on 11/16/2013

This venue was love at first sight. From the moment we drove up we knew we wanted to be married here. The venue is absolutely beautiful both inside and out. Coming down the staircase has always been my idea of a dream wedding entrance and the Carl house made this possible. The private bridal and groom suites that we used before the wedding were perfect. All of our guests were so impressed with the decor and layout of the venue. Thank you Carl house for making our dream wedding come true.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Carl House went above and beyond my expectations. They provide a level of professionalism and service that is second to none.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Heather · Married on 07/27/2013

I just cannot say enough good things about this place, the people, the food, the flowers and all involved!! Bring a bride that was planning from 900 miles away was quite a feat, and came with its share of complications but my venue and everything involved was something I never had to worry about, knowing I was well taken care of and in fantastic hands. From the first meeting where my mom and decorator went to tour the venue and I found out my friend from grade school, Monika, was giving the tour I was already excited. Then upon hearing all about how much they loved it and coming to see it myself with my fiancé we were just in awe at the gorgeous grounds and professionalism from all involved. We wanted an “unconventional” wedding and were the first (and as of now still the only) couple to get married under the big gorgeous tree opposite of the brick wall most people get married at. This was no issue for them, and they were more than happy to accommodate. Our wedding planner, Kelsey was amazing at seeing the exact perspective that I was picturing in my own head, and recreating it perfectly, even though this was an idea they hadn’t done before. I am just in awe at how sweet Kelsey, Monika, and Lindy (CH flowers) were, how wonderful the rest of the staff was. On the big day I was completely taken care of, Kelsey helped me with every little detail and made sure me and my new hubby had everything we wanted and that things went smoothly. We got the chicken and it was so yummy! Bruchetta appetizer was to die for too!! All of our guests raved about what a gorgeous venue and how smoothly everything went. If you are a bride looking for your dream venue, I have good news for you.. your search is over! THIS IS THE PLACE!

Sent on 09/06/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2013

The Carl House was absolutely amazing for my wedding day (June 30th 2013 from 11:30-5pm). The wedding coordinator, Kelsey was on top of everything. My wedding day flowed very smoothly. The flowers were beautiful, and all my guests loved the food (pecan encrusted chicken with maple brandy sauce). I was able to have everything I wanted for my wedding day. All of my venders (except my officiant) were Carl House preferred venders, which I met at their different Bridal Shows hosted throughout the year. Also, I love the southern architecture and the beautiful gardens. The staff was all incredible helpful and they all displayed a very positive, friendly attitude. I made a great choice by choosing the Carl House.

Sent on 09/14/2013

Absolutely wonderful. Kelsey and her team are amazing. The venue is gorgeous, the staff is professional, and the food is delicious. They are also very accommodating concerning the weather. I was supposed to have my ceremony outside in the garden but it ended up raining. I was so disappointed at the time but once you start walking down the aisle inside the grand ballroom all your frets go away. It was a beautiful ceremony even though it was not what I originally planned. I would definitely recommend the Carl House as a wedding venue to anyone. I even had a younger friend, about 12 years old, who said she wanted to get married there. I am so blessed to have had the Carl House team walk me through my big day.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Claire · Married on 06/01/2013

Where do I even start! Carl House is by far the best and only place anyone should get married! From the beginning meeting with Monkia, she was so nice and full of wonderful helpful information. She gave us all the information we needed on what would be provided and included if we chose the Carl House as our wedding venue! Of course we did!

We met with Lindy for our flowers and I can not even begin to describe how beautiful all of my flowers were! I loved them! I gave her a basic idea of what I wanted and she completely blew it out of the water and made the most elegant and beautiful bouquets and arrangements I could have ever dreamed of. The colors matched perfectly with my bridesmaids dresses and all the other colors. I could not be happier with the flowers!

The food was amazing! I wish I was more hungry so I could have eaten more! I have never been to a wedding where the food was that good! There was not a thing on our menu that didn't taste amazing!

The wedding coordinator, Kelsey there are not enough wonderful words to say about her! She is amazing from the first meeting with her to the day of the wedding. She made us feel comfortable during the whole process. I kept feeling like I was forgetting things because of how easy Carl House makes planing a wedding since there is so much they take care of! The day of the wedding Kelsey was there to make sure everything went smoothly and that we had everything we needed. She helped make our wedding day perfect! She kept things running seamlessly without us feeling rushed or like we were missing out on things! She is by far a crucial and wonderful part of the Carl House team and an amazing wedding coordinator and our day wouldn't have been as easy without her!

I could go on about how wonderful the Carl House is. I would highly recommend it for anyone getting married! My wedding day was perfect and that is thanks to Carl House team!!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Corey · Married on 05/31/2013

What can I say about Carl House? I could go on and on and on about how absolutely wonderful they were. But I won't, because no one wants to read that. Instead I'll just say that if you live in the Atlanta area and need a one stop shop for everything... The Carl House is your place. I didn't have to worry about a thing. My experience couldn't have been better.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Sandi · Married on 05/26/2013

I can't say enough good things about our experience with the Carl House. From the planning stages to the day of we could not have asked for better. Kelsey was so personable and made sure that everything was just the way we wanted it to be. She even shared the bobby pins out of her hair when we couldn't find any for my daughter! Crisis averted. We were encouraged to bring any personal touches we wanted to make the space our own which was very important to us. The venue is spectacular. The staff is friendly and professional. Lindy had the most amazing floral arrangements. All the flowers were so beautiful and really made everything pop with color. Everyone has told us this was the best wedding they have ever been to. The Carl House helped me give my daughter the wedding of her dreams. If you are planning your special event I would encourage you to check out all the Carl House has to offer.

Lindy did an exceptional job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding. They were so beautiful and vibrant. She captured our vision perfectly. All the arrangements were better than expected. She had a sample bouquet that she showed us at the rehearsal and at that point we knew the flowers were going to be exceptional. She was very easy to work with and had suggestions that we would never have thought of. If you are planning your wedding at the Carl House I would highly recommend using their florist, Lindy.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Kara · Married on 05/26/2013

I think EVERYONE should get married at the Carl House. They seriously made it EASY, which is a word I never thought I would use when it came to wedding planning. But everyone at the Carl House truly did make everything from the wedding planning to the wedding day easy and stress-free. Because of the people at the Carl House, my wedding day was absolutely perfect! I couldn't have asked for anything better!

From the quaint details that make the house so unique, to the beautiful flower arrangements and set up for our ceremony, to the amazing food and wait staff, to the flawless direction we got from Kelsey, our Carl House wedding planner, everything went off without a hitch! Kelsey even gave me a bobby pin out of her own hair right before walking down the aisle to make sure I stayed calm and had everything I needed! That was AMAZING!

Their process is so seamless, as well. They were extremely responsive to my emails and phone calls (as I was planning the wedding from Washington, DC), their meetings were perfectly spaced so that details were being finalized in time to make each meeting beneficial and not feel rushed, and everyone is so professional and friendly and knowledgeable and reassuring that I felt like we were all old friends by the end of everything. Also, they have the BEST venue in Georgia! I can't wait to see photos of my wedding because I want everyone to see how BEAUTIFUL my wedding venue was! I can't tell you the number of compliments we received on how pretty the gardens were, how perfect and fitting the house was for our wedding, and how seamless everything went from the ceremony to the reception to the send off. It was just ... perfect!

I cannot thank you the Carl House enough for everything they did for me!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Candis · Married on 05/25/2013

The wedding was absolutely PERFECT! I could probably go on forever about how wonderful the staff are, how gorgeous the venue and grounds are, how talented the florist and cooks are ... but no matter what I say, I could never fully justify how amazing the Carl House team is. ... I'll try to summarize. You want to have your wedding at the Carl House. Period.

From the moment we arrived at Carl House to just before walking down the aisle, providing tips for how to cut the cake, how to toss the bouquet, reminding me to breathe, and so much more, Kelsey Boggs couldn't have been a better wedding director. She was always nearby and knew just what to say. Lindy LaMarco from Carl House's in-house floral department is an absolute doll and so full of TALENT. I gave her a basic idea and she knew exactly what to do, exactly what to recommend, and made beautiful creations that I never even could have dreamed of. As for Monika Williams, you can't help but put your complete trust in her from the very beginning. She is such a sweetheart, and really goes above and beyond to help you envision your big day.

Again, Carl House is an amazing venue with some amazing people. If you're looking for a beautiful southern venue, I'd highly recommend you at least visit the venue and see what they have to offer.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Christine · Married on 04/13/2013

We had our wedding at Carl House and it was wonderful. From the beginning to the final details everything went great. Carl House Florals were top notch and beautiful. Kelsey our wedding director, Bebe the owner, Monika and Kathy ...the whole team was professional and met our every need. I would highly recommend the Carl House as a venue for your special event. Adam and Christine

Sent on 04/28/2013