Carissa Woo Photography Reviews

Carissa Woo Photography 5
Carissa Woo Photography 6
Carissa Woo Photography 7

cris · Married on 04/02/2011

Carissa a one of a kind photographer. We liked her since our first meeting at her studio in Redondo Beach. Her studio is vibrant and inspirational. We really got to know Carissa during our e-session. She was also very interested about us. She gave us great direction and made us feel comfortable. Her creative style really came through with our pictures. On the wedding day, Carissa and her assistant showed up 30 minutes early. She was upbeat and lively the whole entire day and night. Again, she gave great direction and really had one goal in mind, getting us as many great pictures as possible. The family loved her and we are more than satisfied with our pictures and album. My wife looks at the album every day. Carissa Woo is highly recommended by us.

Sent on 05/10/2011

Maggie · Married on 05/17/2014

My husband and I met with too many photographers before we picked Carissa Woo Photography. Carissa fit our budget and we clicked with her more than anyone else. She was able to give us a discount for working with Ace the Day and she made the perfect package for our needs and wants. When we explained our “modern with a vintage flair” military wedding, Carissa loved it! Our engagement shoot was a blast! For the first part, my husband wore an older military uniform, and I found a cute vintage dress. We also had his tuba and a handful of books for different props. Our pictures were a mix of fun, spontaneous, romantic and even a few artistic shots. During our wedding day, Carissa was there from getting ready to almost the end. While we were doing our romantic and wedding party pictures, her assistant was getting pictures of everyone at cocktail hour. It was wonderful to see everyone having a good time. Choosing a photographer was very much a personality and budget decision for us. I’m very happy with our decision.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Carissa was wonderful! I bought a deal for boudoir pictures from her business. I am very shy, but wanted a surprise for my husband on the night of our wedding. She did a wonderful job at making me feel comfortable and beautiful. There were so many pictures to choose from! I had to rent a hotel room to do the shoot in, but it is my understanding that she is getting a studio soon. I would recommend her as a photographer and especially for boudoir shoots! It was great for me and my husband!

Sent on 11/25/2012

Ashley · Married on 07/16/2011

Very flexible, great photos and she gives good directions! All around loved Carissa and we were very happy we chose her and her assistants as our wedding photographers!

Sent on 09/07/2011