147 Reviews for CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO

Consultations (6)
Licensed (3)
Makeup Trial (3)
Men's Grooming (1)

Like other brides mentioned, its not easy planning a destination wedding and not knowing what you will get when you arrive in Puerto Rico a few days before your wedding! I hired Caridad for a 20 th Anniversary Wedding Vow Renewal and my Wedding Makeup and I were not disappointed. Prior to the wedding she kept in contact with me via Email and I sent her pictures of what I was thinking hair and make up was.She texted the day before the wedding to confirm everything.The morning of the wedding day she showed up on time, was energetic, very professional & kind, and really knew her stuff, as well as had all the latest and greatest products to use. Everyone said it looked beautiful and it held even after sweating through a beach ceremony and pictures on the beach. So unbelievably happy with this service!So when I say Caridad easily deserves the honor being "The Wedding Wire- Best of 2018", it shouldn't be taken lightly. She is the best for a reason.

Profile Picture Mariella, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Caridad came recommended to me by our planner Maria Lugo; I was looking for a natural look, as I do not usually wear makeup and Caridad delivered! We communicated during the months before the wedding via email; we went over hair and makeup options as well as planned the hair and makeup trial. When the day came for my trial Caridad showed up right on time and was professional and super friendly. She made me comfortable and it felt like I was sitting with a friend not someone I had just met! She is very knowledgeable and was happy to share tips and show me how to apply every product she was using (yes, things most people learned in their teens I was learning in my 30’s). I have never used fake eyelashes before and I have to say I really liked them. They were not heavy at all and they made my eyes look more dramatic. The morning of our wedding, she arrived at 7AM to set up along with her assistant Elsa and began working on me immediately. She and Elsa moved on from me to my mother, aunt, niece and best friend seamlessly. The time flew by and we enjoyed every minute; we joked and laughed the whole time. The work Caridad and Elsa did was Amazing. Everyone looked beautiful. Our hair and makeup withstood all the challenges of Puerto Rico’s climate that day; it started out hot and sunny then later in the evening rainy and humid. If I could have Caridad personally, do my makeup every day I would be set! I cannot thank her and Elsa enough for the great job they did!

Caridad - Gracias por todo un abrazo bien fuerte!

Photo for CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO Review - Trial H&M
Photo for CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO Review - Trial H&M
Photo for CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO Review - After H&M Trial
Photo for CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO Review - Wedding Day Looks
Photo for CARIDAD VIDRO makeup artist - PUERTO RICO Review - Flower Girl
Photo
Profile Picture Robin, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

She made my bridesmaids and I look and feel gorgeous!!!!!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 3/16/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup

Caridad was amazing! She was so professional and friendly. I felt beautiful for my wedding! I would recommend her to any bride! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Gabriella, 3/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

Caridad is fantastic! She did my hair and makeup for our wedding in Rincon. She also did the groom's hair! I did not have time to do a trial with Caridad but I trusted she would do an excellent job--and she did. She knew what style would match my dress and hold with the heat/humidity in Rincon. My makeup was outstanding. Caridad really does make you feel like a princess. You will be sure to feel and look great on your special day with Caridad.

Profile Picture Amy, 2/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Caridad was such a pleasure to work with. From the minute I opened the door on my wedding day and saw her smiling face, I felt at ease. She is so talented and listens to exactly what you want for hair and makeup. She made the entire experience so easy and stress free from start to finish. Even going out of her way to travel to where I was staying in PR to help with just my hair and makeup (most people will only do large parties). I cannot say enough wonderful things about Caridad. Book her for your wedding or any other important event - you will not regret it!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Caridad was amazing! Caridad was recommended to me through the people in my venue. I looked at her work through social media and hired her. I did not have a hair and make up trial. I trusted Caridad with one of the most important things in my wedding and she exceeded my expectations. I showed Caridad a picture of what I wanted and she did exactly that. She also did an amazing job with all my bridesmaids. Not only is she very talented but has an amazing personality and it was so much fun getting ready with her! She is amazing and I recommend her to everyone! Thank you Caridad!

Profile Picture Annike, 1/19/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Updos/Styling

Oh where do I begin with this one….Caridad Vidro is a godsend. To anyone planning a wedding in Puerto Rico and in need of hair and makeup, she is the one. She was suggested to me by my wedding coordinator. And I couldn’t be happier that I made the decision to book her services. I started following her work on Instagram and fell in love with what I saw. She did the most amazing job on my hair and makeup. And not to mention on my princess as well. My hair came out exactly how I envisioned it. She made me feel so beautiful, so calm and stress free. It felt like I had reconnected with a long lost family member. She is so talented and takes pride in what she does. She exceeded my expectations!!!! She was very detailed orientated and made sure everything was perfect. To me she’s perfection!!! She went above and beyond in helping me with other details once she was finished with me. Oh and the encouraging words that made me cry. Caridad is AMAZING!!! I had so many compliments on my makeup and it was all thanks to her. It was so hot that day and not once did I feel like my makeup was sweating off. It lasted all night, that’s how flawless it was. Do not hesitate with the decision to book her services. She’s very responsive with communication. I am beyond blessed and forever grateful to have had the privilege of having her there on my special day. She is so humble, caring, sweet and personable, I could go on and on about her. I just love her!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! The absolute BEST in Puerto Rico!!!! Thank you so much Caridad,
abrazos y besos!!!

Profile Picture Lynette, 7/27/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, Hair, Makeup

I would love to give Caridad 100 stars!!! If you are planning a wedding in Puerto Rico, you must have her do your hair and makeup. She will make you look (and feel) like a supermodel! I found Caridad on Instagram and Wedding Wire and also stalked her for a month before we decided on a few weekends to have our wedding. Once I knew she was available on our dates, I had to book her. You will not be disappointed! She is very funny, sweet, caring, and so fun to be around. I am happy I was able to do a trial a few days before my wedding, but I knew I was in good hands and would have been just as happy if I didn't get to do a test run. My friends and mom also had their hair and makeup done and were equally impressed! Thank you so much Caridad!! xoxo

Profile Picture Denise, 5/6/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Caridad Vidro did an absolutely amazing job with hair and makeup for myself as well as my bridesmaids. She is not only an artist, she is a perfectionist! My hair and makeup lasted the entire evening, which is incredible!! She is very talented, but she is also a fun, warm, and kind person. On my wedding day I wanted to feel relaxed but have fun with my bridesmaids while we got our hair and makeup done. Caridad was amazing!!!

Profile Picture Katrina, 2/24/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Caridad is my savior! She did the most amazing job on my hair and makeup and all the other hair and makeup as well. She is so detail oriented and made sure everything was perfection! Her makeup was beautiful and natural and her hair was like a masterpiece! She made me feel calm during the wedding day stress and made me feel so so beautiful! If I could fly down to use Caridad's services at every event I go to I would. She is a gem and so talented! You will be beyond pleased!

Profile Picture Victoria, 1/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Caridad is absolutely an angel. She worked with us for our wedding just last week. Since it was a destination wedding, she came to our room 2 days before for my trial and spent as much time with me as I needed to ok everything. Since I normally don't wear a ton of makeup, she knew exactly what I wanted without even describing the look. And my hair.... gosh.... it was gorgeous! She is a saint and if you don't hire her for your wedding, you are missing out. I felt like she was part of our family after the week and cried when we had to say goodbye. I seriously cannot say enough kind words about Caridad. Seriously, you need her services! :)

Profile Picture Madison, 12/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Caridad is a master and I'm so lucky to have found her for my destination wedding at La Concha Resort, San Juan, PR. I was not able to travel to PR for a trial makeup session. I was a little nervous at first, but from when I first met Caridad and her assistant, Elsa, I knew I was in good hands! I showed Caridad couple of photos to describe the look and hair style I was looking for... Caridad was able to replicate it just like the photo! She's fantastic and has a great attitude. I learned that having vendors who have experience and know how to stay relax on the day of the wedding is key! I really enjoyed my time with Caridad and Elsa. They even bought me Puerto Rican coffee and quest

Profile Picture Luma, 12/10/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Caridad went above and beyond to make me look beautiful for my wedding day. She was warm and friendly. She made my bridesmaids and and I feel like we were old friends. My hair and make up looked flawless through the whole night. I couldn't imagine having anyone else doing my hair or makeup for my wedding day other than her!

Danielle

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Caridad was amazing she went above and beyond! My makeup hair was beautiful it stayed the whole night. Caridad was so sweet and professional,.

Profile Picture Maria, 10/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Where to start with Caridad Vidrò's services....
She was wonderful, exceptional and unique in her work...
She is characterized by her personality, professionalism, and unique styling tips!
I absolutely loved her... In a day so important, a day a woman dreams of since she is a little girl, a day that you expect to hace a roller coaster of emotions... she is the person you want by your side. Since the week before the wedding, she demonstrated attentiveness, dedication and a very nice and fresh dense of humor, wich made everything easier for me to process!
I recommend her services with my eyes closed.
I can assure that her empathic, bright and sweet personality will make you feel invincible before and during the special event in your life, your wedding day!
Sincerely,
Ana Quiles??

Profile Picture Ana, 9/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Looking for a makeup artist for a destination wedding can be a very scary task, which is why I am SO glad I found Caridad! Who did my hair and make-up for our destination wedding in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico and did great! We highly recommend her! She is well worth it!
Prior to our wedding, we did not arrive from UK until day before wedding, since I didn't have the time for a trail, I had a trail in UK and sent her pictures and pictures of other styles similar to what I wanted. From the first email to the wedding day Caridad remained professional and positive and takes her work very seriously, she puts her heart and soul into creating the perfect look, also being very organized and takes her time to listen to exactly what you want, while providing her professional insight and helping to create the look you have envisioned.
Caridad is simply amazing! She and her lovely sister Elsa arrived early at my hotel room and we established rapport very easily, they made me feel at ease they rapidly setup everything and got started.
Caridad is truly an artist! She is so kind and easy to get along with and so talented!
She made me look even better than I was expecting she even worked with the hair piece (clip in) that I brought with me giving me fuller up do hairstyle. My hair stayed in place through the heat and dancing and my makeup didn't smudge despite tears and sweat!!
The best hair spray “glued” by Got2b on my fine hair it never moved all day and night! Which Caridad did love. They do a travel size too.
Elsa Took some photo stills for me which were truly amazing better than my professional photographer thank you to both you were truly amazing.
As I was alone for our elopement having no guests or family present both Caridad and Elsa made up for this and took my maid of honour and my mums place bless you both for going that extra mile. X

Profile Picture sue, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

My experience with Caridad was phenomenal!!! She created such beautiful energy from my hair and makeup trial to the day of getting ready for my big day. She made us laugh, shared her experiences, and made my girls feel beautiful. I've had my makeup done plenty of times before with other vendors in Texas, but Caridad by far has been the BEST one! She did my hair exactly how I imagined it and my makeup, wow lets just say my tears said it all. I had an amazing experience with her and her sweet assistant Elsa. Who by the way is an amazing photographer! She captured a few photos of us gettin ready and ahhh it was just a sweet little bonus! Thank you girls for everything!!! You made my day and helped my dreams come true! ??

Profile Picture Iliasis, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Being a black bride is not easy. Especially when you're going to have a destination wedding and you can't afford to fly anyone out to do your makeup. Then adding in the fact that you have nine members of your bridal party - most of who were black women of different shades and hues. It's a pretty big deal. But then my wedding coordinator, Rosalina Torres of Momentus Special Events and More, suggested Caridad. We hit the jackpot!
Immediately, Caridad was on top of it! She responds to emails quickly. Her emails with her services and directions are clear and concise. There's no confusion. There's no what should I do.. It's clear and for a busy bride - IT MATTERS! Caridad tells you what to wear and what not to wear and creates a schedule for your bridal party. She keeps this part of the wedding day moving like a well-oiled machine. Her prices are reasonable. She's flexible with any changes you need to make. Simply, Caridad is the consummate professional.
On my wedding day, July 16, 2016, Caridad and Elsa came and they got to work. They were friendly and happy to be there. They talked with each person. We joked. We laughed. We had a wonderful time. You felt comfortable. You felt like you were among friends.
And get this - her work is WONDERFUL! Every bridesmaid looked beautiful! The mother of the bride was radiant! The teens were dolled up perfectly! Everyone's makeup was natural. Not too dark, not too light. It matched them so much so that they just looked beautiful. Not over done. Not like they were at the wrong event. Caridad enhanced their beauty and every picture of them, so far, has shown it. And for me, the bride, I looked like a bride. Like I was star of the show but it was so delicate and perfectly applied that it was flawless.
You cannot go wrong with Caridad! She's versatile, flexible, talented, friendly and just all around wonderful. It was the icing on the cake to see how well she worked with my photographer, Rafy Vega. She's a team player. THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture B, 7/16/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Please make sure Caridad is at the top of the list of people you call when planning a wedding in Puerto Rico! I got married on June 11, 2016 at the San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino and Caridad was amazing! I did not do a trial beforehand, which could have been scary, but she listened to what I was thinking and she showed me a couple of pictures and we talked through it. She captured my wedding look, and I have never felt more beautiful. She also did my mom and five bridesmaids. She is extremely organized and professional, so it's a dream come true for planning a destination wedding. Thank you Caridad!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/11/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Caridad was amazing! From her outstanding talent to the convenience of performing her services directly in your hotel room. She was very responsive to my emails and concerns and her prices are extremely reasonable! She is very friendly and really kept me at ease on my big day. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

She is professional, kind, responsable... Really loves her work!!!

Profile Picture Wanda, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Licensed, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

Elsa and Caridad did an amazing job on my bridal party and myself. They were very professional and listened to what we told them about my hair and make up. They were able to make sure that my hair stayed in place all day, even through a ferry ride, to dancing all night. I would highly recommend them to everyone in Puerto Rico. Everyone commented on how good my make up looked, but still remained natural.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/7/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes

Caridad was an absolute pleasure to work with! She recently did all of the hair and makeup for our destination wedding in Isabela, Puerto Rico.

Prior to our wedding, I had the opportunity to meet with Caridad for a hair and makeup trial and instantly loved her work. She is extremely professional and takes her work very seriously. She puts her heart into creating a unique look for each of her clients. She is extremely organized and takes her time to listen to exactly what you want, while providing her professional insight and helping to create the look you have envisioned.

On our wedding day, Caridad and her assistant arrived early and set everything up meticulously for the day. After consulting with each of the girls, they worked for hours on end to make sure everyone was satisfied with their hair. They went above and beyond to make sure everyone was happy with the final product, and continued to do several touch-ups (especially with our flower girls) throughout the day.

Caridad is sweet and passionate about her job. She will consistently go above and beyond to surpass your expectations for the day, to put you at ease, and to make sure you feel great about the final hair and/or makeup product.

She is flexible, professional, kind, and highly attentive to the needs of each individual client. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 4/22/16, 2 Reviews